- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Authority

Leah

The two girls had spent the last hour in what Cleo had called a changing room, trying on different outfits from the mortal selections. Leah had never thought she could enjoy changing outfits this much. Cleo appeared wearing a cute red skirt and a small red tank top, jiggling her chest towards Leah as she posed for appraisal, “That is so cute!” she offered as she took a similar outfit into the room and quickly swapped into the tight clothes. Stepping out in her dark purple skirt and matching tank top she struck a pose as Cleo laughed at her, “That’s really cute on you,” she offered as she started browsing the selection of belts. A couple walked past and Leah’s eye was drawn to the navel of the girl, a shiny gleam reflected the light. Striding over, Leah crouched down in front of the startled woman, Leah reached for the shiny gem in the woman's stomach and started examining it, “This is…” she started saying before the man stepped in and slapped her hand away. She jumped back startled as the woman scowled at her, “Back off creep!” the girl squealed as the man stepped in front of her, “Leave my girl alone unless you’re looking to get hurt!” he said as he led the woman away. Leah gaped as she reached for her magic to strike out, the heavy block of Cleo’s control collar shutting her down.

A moment later Cleo appeared next to her, “Problem?” she said with a sly smile, clearly having felt the tug on the collar. Leah glared after the retreating couple, “He slapped me, I want him punished,” she said bitterly. The Goddess stepped around and looked at her friend, “Sounds like you started it…” she said as she casually waved over her shoulder, the pair slowly moving back towards them as their feet lost traction on the ground. Cleo turned as the two approached and snapped her fingers, freezing them from motion. “Okay Leah, What would you like to do to them, for doing very little wrong…” the Goddess offered with a casual gesture. Leah licked her lips as she stepped up and knelt, examining the girl's belly ring again. She nodded and looked over to Cleo, “I want him,” pointing to the woman's boyfriend, “In this,” she motioned to the small gem on the woman's navel. Cleo looked between the people a little confused but did as requested, dismissing the male into the tiny gemstone. Her blonde friend grinned as she stood and moved in close with the trapped woman, the fear in her eyes making Leah feel warm inside. Leah spoke very slowly and deliberately, each word an inch from her victims' lips. “I want her, as a navel ring,” she said with a grin. Cleo took a moment to think as she did as asked, reducing the woman to a centimetre tall and binding her to a thin metal stud in Leah’s exposed midriff. Leah spun and checked the mirror, laughing as she saw the tiny mortal swinging, “That’s awesome,” she said gyrating her hips around to make the poor woman swing. Cleo crouched down to look into the eyes of the poor innocent, “Do you want me to toughen her up? Make this..permanent.” she said, her large eyes locking with those of the tiny crying mortal. Leah thought for a moment, “Yea, why not, let's start a human jewellery collection!” she chirped happily as her friend sealed the tiny woman's fate.

The loud *Thud* echoed across the shop as Leah turned from admiring her new accessory, *Thud* another as a huge sandaled foot appeared outside the store. Leah turned to Cleo but the Goddess had vanished, She shook her head in annoyance as she headed outside to meet her friend. As she approached the door long blonde curls cascaded down and a huge pair of bright blue eyes locked onto her, “THERE YOU ARE,” the huge woman said with a thick Australian accent. Leah gestured to push her barriers up as a large hand reached for her, the magic once again being blocked, Too late she turned to run as long fingers wrapped around her torso. She felt herself squeezed as she was dragged out of the store and out into the air. Leah yelped as she was lifted before the youthful face of a large white-robed woman. “SO, THE REPORTS WERE TRUE!” she said with a serious tone as Leah struggled in her grip, the 100ft tall blonde raising to her feet as she started carefully walking again. “Let me...go...bitch…” Leah whined as she squirmed and gasped for air. “NO IMMORTAL SHALL GO UNSUPERVISED, BOOK OF CLEO, VERSE SIX,” the huge woman spoke clearly so all around would hear. Leah squirmed in the girls' tight grip, “I am a friend of Cleo! Release me! I command you!” she tried as the large blue eyes glared at her. The Priestess spoke again, “PRIESTESSES CARRY THE AUTHORITY OF CLEO IN THEIR AREA OF INFLUENCE, BOOK OF CLEO, VERSE FOUR!” she thunder as she squeezed Leah.

Vanessa Wayne

The squirming Olympian was a fun amusement as she wandered back through the streets of Melbourne, carefully watching her step as the population scurried away and bowed to her as she passed. It had been hard adjusting to being a divine priestess but as the world had slowly come under the thumb of her Goddess she had found it easier and easier to exercise her authority. Very few people ever complained and with the growing desire to please their new God the temple had become the centre of social life for the city. Vanessa and her minor priestesses lived like royalty as all major decisions were now passed through the temple for approval. She reached the temple grounds and stood for a moment so those waiting to worship her were given the chance, the thirty or so four-inch-tall people kissing at her sandal while she waited patiently. “The Goddess will be pleased,” she offered to them as she stepped over the group and into her temple. The bustle of commerce was a flurry around her feet as the twenty-foot priestesses scurried around carrying statues and alters to sell to the flow of people looking to bring idols of worship home with them. Vanessa’s throne was at the centre of the room however it was dwarfed by the 400ft statue of Cleo, her feet resting either side of the throne as the Goddess looked down on them all with her hands on her hips. She lifted the small Olympian to the statue as she fell to her knees, “Goddess Cleo, I have captured a rogue immortal and will bring her before you for judgement,” she said reverently as she held the pose for a long moment as the small woman squirmed.

Standing she moved to the side of the room where a wall of cages contained all of those caught blaspheming against the goddess. She reached for one and unhooked the lock, “This is your home now little one, Enjoy your stay!” she offered with a smile as the small girl banged on the bars, “Take me to see Cleo right now!” she screamed in anger. Vanessa offered her a sweet smile as she shook her head, “The Goddess has already held the audience today, We will attend tomorrow,” she shrugged as she settled into her large throne to oversee the temple. “Bring me a pleasure slave, I’m feeling rather horny after handling an Olympian!” she decreed as she winked towards Leah, her hands parting her robes as her legs spread over the arms of her throne.

Leah

“GAAAAAAH” she screamed as she paced the small cage, “CLEO YOU BITCH!” she yelled into the air in anger, the background noise suddenly halting. The Blonde Priestess as glaring at her, “BLASPHEMY AGAINST CLEO IS NOT TO BE TOLERATED! BOOK OF CLEO, VERSE THREE!” she screamed as she surged from the throne and stomped over to her. Leah backed from the edge of the cage as huge fingers wrapped around the bars and pulled the whole cage from the bracket. “THIS ROOM IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!” she declared as she moved the cage into a box and sealed it closed, Leah’s light gone as darkness enveloped her. Leah realised the cage was on its side, her floor was now very uncomfortable steel bars, “Fucking hell,” she whispered annoyed. Leah sat there in silence for what felt like hours before she felt the small weight appear on her shoulder, a shimmer of light illuminating the compact room, “Hi Leah,” a small doll-sized Cleo chirped from her shoulder. Leah turned and scowled, “This isn't funny Cleo, get me out of here…” she said with an angry tone.  The Tiny Cleo hopped down to her friend's thigh, illuminated by the light, “Is that any way to talk to someone bringing you lunch!” she said with an innocent grin as Leah felt her bra and panties fill with squirming people. The trapped woman still glared at the tiny Goddess, “Enough games, Please, I hate the dark! Take me home!” she said, almost crying. Cleo’s fairly like face turned serious as she looked up into her friends' eyes, glowing in the low light, “So you can run and tell mother?” she said seriously, “No, I Don’t think so…” she added before vanishing, taking the light with her. Leah’s stomach knotted at her words as a lump caught in her throat, “No Please! Please! It’s Impossible to refuse the Queen! Please, Cleo! Forgive Me!” she whimpered as the light pleasure of her gifted mortals did little to console the sinking dread of her new situation.

Vanessa Wayne

The dawn broke over her large bed and she stretched her arms out in satisfaction, It had been a wonderful night's sleep and her small lovers had done a good job in satisfying her the previous evening. As she emerged from the plush bed and stepped into the shower she remembered the cage she had dropped into her drawer, “I need to look my best if I’m visiting the Goddess today,” she thought to herself as she stepped under the warm flowing water, relaxing her muscles as the smaller priestesses rushed in with brushes to scrub her over with soaps. The morning went quickly as she had to have her hair and nails done to the highest quality, inspecting every part of her official robes before eventually retrieving the rogue olympian from the drawer. She shook the cage as she withdrew it from the darkness, making sure the occupant was awake, “Wakey Wakey Sleeping Lady, Time to meet your Goddess!” she said as she smiled at the disgruntled dishevelled woman who looked as if she hadn't slept a second. Tucking the cage under her arm she made her way through the temple to the Goddesses room, a single door that connected her temple to the main temple, one final tugging on her robes and she stepped through, nervous.
The bright white floors always amazed her as she stepped into the huge chamber, another Priestess ahead of her already waiting to be seen. She stepped up behind the other woman as a voice called out, “Priestess Xi, Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China, Step forward and be heard!” the declaration read as the woman in front of Vanessa stepped out into the open space.  Stepping up to take her place, Vanessa could finally see the huge chair that loomed over the room, the Goddess had her feet tucked under her as she browsed a large tablet, not even looking down as the priestess approached. The other priestess fell to her knees and spoke, “Greatest Divine, We seek guidance, Our population is exploding now that the Priestesses control the country, The teachings of Cleo have had a wonderful effect on our people however now we have a food and population crisis rising, Please Goddess, We seek your aid.” There was a long silence before the Goddess looked down at the kneeling priestess, a small woman standing half Vanessa's height at 50ft fluttered down on regal white and gold wings, landing next to the kneeling priestess, a tablet ready to take notes. “PRIESTESS XI...ETC...I WILL BLESS YOU AND THE OTHER PRIESTESS OF CHINA WITH THE ABILITY TO FERTILISE FIELDS FOR SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED YIELD, I'LL LET YOU FIGURE OUT HOW THAT ABILITY WORKS!” the Goddess decreed with a smirk as power flowed from her and surged up the kneeling woman's ass. Vanessa blushed furiously as she sympathised with the implications, the Goddess, however, was not finished. “CINDY, OUR TEMPLE WILL GO ON A CHINESE FOOD DIET TO HELP WITH THE SHORT TERM POPULATION CRISIS, TAKE TRIBUTE EXCLUSIVELY FROM THEM UNTIL THEY HAVE STABILISED!” the small blonde angel was nodding as Xi’s face turned slightly worried. Vanessa watched as the Priestess thanked the Goddess and scurried from the room.
The Goddess stood, her huge powerful form dominating the room as she looked around at the queue of waiting mortals and her gaze passed over Vanessa, “CINDY, THAT’S ALL I AM FEELING FOR TODAY, SEND THEM HOME!” she declared as the titan skipped from the room.  Vanessa felt both deflated and relieved as the small woman flew over to land near her, “You heard her divinity,” she offered as she looked up at Vanessa, “Yes, Thank you kindly, I will return tomorrow!” she said turning as Leah started screaming fury towards Cindy who looked at her with curiosity but said nothing.

Vanessa shook the cage again to silence the little prisoner before stuffing the cage back into her drawer, “Be silent, Tomorrow I will go earlier to make sure you are judged!” she snarled as she kneed the drawer closed.

Leah

The world jerked and shook before eventually going dark again, “Please Cleo...Please!” she cried into the darkness as she broke down into tears. Time passed slowly as she slowly grew hungry, passing in and out of sleep in the darkness, her mind considered eating her new navel jewellery on several occasions. The small woman was crying with her constant fondling and it was starting to annoy Leah. The light came slowly, giving her eyes a chance to adjust as she wiped her tear-stained eyes. The doll-sized Cleo was sitting on her foot, watching her face, “What have we learned then…” she said calmly as she tucked into some micro humans she had brought with her. Leah's mouth watered as she looked at her small friend, “that you’re a cold-hearted bitch…” she said, her mouth working faster than her brain. Cleo shook her head slightly, “Vindictive bitch, Don't forget Vindictive…” she said as she bit the arm from a man in her fingers. The two sat in silence, the only sound was the faint cries of Cleo’s food and the small moans of Leah’s belly stud.  “I’m sorry Cleo, I’m sorry I told your mother about Robyn,” she said slowly. Cleo looked back up at her, “This is my world, My Rules, We've been friends forever Leah but I need to be able to trust you,” she said with a warning look, “You saved my life, I haven't forgotten that, but then you turned around the threw Robyn into the fire, I trust I’ve made my point clear…” she said standing on Leah’s ankle. Leah looked defeated as she nodded, “I do love you Cleo, Robyn too, Both of you are important to me now,” she said sincerely as Cleo nodded and vanished.

Cleo

The stone chaffed as she pushed herself into the statue, a trick she had read about her predecessors doing although it was horribly unpleasant. Chips of stone slipped from her stone form as she became the huge statue in the Melbourne temple, brushing off the outer stone layer like dust as her red skirt and top pushed aside the goddess robes. Effortlessly she dropped into the power pose as the grey dust revealed her divine body looming over the temple. The Priestess Vanessa shot some gestures and clicked her fingers as the chaos below took an ordered form, lines of mortals lining up to worship with her at the front. Cleo was impressed by the swift performance below her as she smiled down on her. “Priestess Vanessa, You have passed my test, I grant to you the gift of weather control, Cindy will be checking on you to make sure you’re not abusing it, Now Bring to me the fugitive!” she declared as she zapped Vanessa with a painful bolt of lightning, totally unnecessary but Cleo found it amusing to watch her writhe around for a few minutes of agony. The Priestess retrieved the cage containing the tiny Leah and placed it next to Cleo’s toe, before returning to her kneeling position. Cleo squatted down, revealing her lack of panties to the crowd as she plucked the inch tall cage from the floor and held it to her eye. “I Finally caught you, Leah,” she said with a smirk as she pushed the cage between her breasts and stood. “Well done all, You pleased your Goddess,” she announced as she put her hands on her hips and stared down at them, her form turning to stone as she reversed the awkward process.

Appearing in her bathroom she stripped and slid under the warm waterfall, releasing Leah into her bedroom at full size, “Urgh that whole statue trick makes me feel icky” she said annoyed. When Leah didn't reply she looked around to find her friend, she was curled up on the bed in tears. The now damp naked Goddess walked over to her and sat near her head, “I had to make a point Leah, You never take me seriously.” the crying girl put her head on Cleo’s thigh and whimpered, “I know, I’m sorry, Please forgive me,” she said as Cleo rested her hand on her head, “I do, I’m sorry for putting you through that..:” she admitted as Robyn appeared in the door, seeing Leah’s head in Cleo’s naked lap. Cleo blushed as her girlfriend glared at her, “It’s not what it looks like!” she said innocently as Robyn started to storm over. Before her girlfriend could speak a force yanked on her from behind and dragged her from the room, “THIS ISN'T OVER!” Robyn screeched as she was dragged away by another force. Cleo lifted Leah’s head, “Well, That was 100% your fault, Although I imagine her rage will subside with whatever Joyce dragged her away for.” the Goddess said as she returned to her relaxing shower, leaving Leah to eat from the cage of fucktoys they kept beside the bed.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)