- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slightly slower chapter, sorry it took so long, life is mad, Your reviews keep my going!

Robyn’s Teacher

Cleo

Sitting alone in the Goddess room for yet another round of worship was lonely for Cleo as she scrolled through the various pages on her tablets. Samantha had become the social media manager for all of her priestess, each one having a local fan club in their regions. The best part was the Goddess Fantasy pages where Sam posted her original stories, recently they had read more like production reports, detailing some fairy raunchy porno’s, all of which were about Cleo turning up in town. Even the Goddess caught herself blushing at some of the scenes these new videos portrayed. She glanced down at the cluster of small well-dressed humans crawling around her dirty underwear while the world's media filmed them, they hadn’t done anything wrong they were just here to offer her worship, the humiliation was for fun at this point. Finally, she grew bored and frustrated at Robyn’s absence, she reached out with her mind, looking to contact Leah, the Blonde’s smiling face appearing in the air before her, “Cleo!” she chirped happily the connection was made. Cleo smiled at her childhood friend as they exchanged the traditional pleasantries, “Is Joyce still the Archmage in the academy?” Cleo finally said getting around to her main topic. Leah clicked through a display on her wall before answering fondly, “She is, You want me to get in touch?” she offered as she swiped the contact into over to Cleo. The Goddess realised she was still surrounded by mortals and quickly hopped out of her throne, accidentally obliterating a small dignitary under her foot as she left. “I’ve sent you an invite to Earth with a +1, see if you can convince her to tag along, Robyn could use a teacher who knows what she's talking about…” she admitted as she entered the main room of the flat, Robyn was again sat on the sofa practising with her powers. “You talking about me?” she called over her shoulder as Cleo wandered in, Noticing the communication she added, “Is that Leah?”

 Cleo closed the call and slunk into the sofa, “Yes it was, she’s going to come to visit,” she offered as she watched the mortals floating around her girlfriend, most of them bloodied and broken. Robyn smiled looking over to her, “I miss her, I finally understand why she was so insatiable with the people, Humans really are delicious little treats to your...our tongues” she said slowly licking her lips. Cleo giggled as she gestured for one of Robyn’s experiments, sending the poor tortured girl flying from her position into her waiting mouth, her jaws immediately crunched down on her as the Goddess laughed, “Haah, mine!” she declared as her girlfriend swiped another with her fingers and stuffed the broken man into her mouth, joining her girlfriends delighted laughter.

Archmage Joyce

forty-five years an instructor in the magic arts, decades of experience before that and she looked no older than thirty. The current batch of students was all, in her respected opinion, useless. “Class Dismissed, get out of my sight, don’t return until you can make basic candle flames!” she said, scolding the group of girls as they fled her class, running past a smiling blonde girl she recognised.  “Leah Lionette, Graduate in the third degree, Notable qualities include being a friend to the princess and little else!” she declared with a passing interest, “Why do you darken my door then girl, spit it out!” she added with annoyance.  The girl looked suitably upset at her harsh appraisal, as she walked up to stand before the mages desk, “I passed with the second degree! I would remind you!” she announced proudly. Joyce scoffed, “Not my class you didn't, why are you here girl?” she said as she picked up her pen and flipped over the first assignment she had to mark. Leah floated for a moment as if considering her words, finally looking over and resigning herself to inevitability, “Cleo…” she said as the Archmage laughed. She smiled over to her, “Only notable quality…” she said with a smug smile. The Blonde turned red as she forced herself to continue, “Queen Cassandra has ascended Cleo’s formally mortal girlfriend into an Olympian form, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Aurellien, requests you attend her on Earth to train her girlfriend in the arts of magic” Leah said as if reading a royal decree, her tone haughty. The Archmage slowly lowered her pen and met Leah’s eyes, “This is an official command?” she said casually as her fingers swirled in the air, a shot of light sparking across to strike Leah in the head. Leah recoiled as her lips spoke unbidden, “I’ve sent you an invite to Earth with a +1, see if you can convince her to tag along,” came from her mouth in Cleo’s voice. Joyce raised an eyebrow as she met Leah’s worried expression, “Sounds like a favour to me…” she said casually returning to her marking. Leah turned red as her anger boiled over, “CLEO IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU’LL EVER KNOW!” she almost screamed as she stormed for the door. Joyce lowered her pen and sighed, “I never said no…” she offered softly to the retreating girl.  Leah stopped and looked over her shoulder, “So you’ll come?” she said with a spark of hope. The older woman stood and walked around her desk, “You have more magic in you than the entire class of new entries...and you’re a lousy mage, If our queen ascended a new Olympian, I would love the chance to get the measure of them, I can't teach those who have no power, and this generation has no power…” she admitted in a worried tone as she slowly moved towards Leah.

Cleo

The notification came through from Leah that they were on their way, Cleo quickly crushed her own king under the thumb, “You win, I’ll be right back!” she announced as she fled the chess game and strode towards the Goddess room, leaving a baffled Robyn behind to devour the rest of her board. The Goddess stepped in and closed the door, expelling a blast of power through the room to push out any mortals that may have snuck in, she watched with amusement as nearly 30 mortals were swept from the room through the smaller doors. Cleo fell into her large chair before the Olympian portal and conjured two small leather collars, placing them on the floor near the exit. Remembering she was naked she quickly summoned an olympian royal bodysuit, something her teacher would approve of. A short time later just as Cleo was starting to get bored, the gate flashed to life, two, inch tall figures stepping through and she grinned.

Archmage Joyce

The portal travel had become unfamiliar to her as she had been stuck in the academy for so long. The world spun and shifted as she fell forwards onto the plain white surface. “Whoa, That’s not something we should have done on an empty stomach,” she said annoyed as Leah seemed equally disorientated next to her. “WELCOME TO EARTH MADAM ARCHMAGE!” a loud voice thundered from all around as Joyce recoiled. She turned skyward to see the huge chest and looming face of Princess Cleopatra. She reached for her magic to resize herself but felt a hard block compressing her from all angles. The titanic royal spoke, “AS PER THE ACCORD, VISITORS FROM OLYMPIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A CONTROL COLLAR, PLEASE STRAP THESE AROUND YOUR NECKS!” the voice roared as the Archmage felt her knees get slightly weak. Leah scrambled over and fixed the collar around her neck, turning and offering the other Joyce who looked at it sceptically, “You expect me to give up my freedom to do you a favour?” she said glaring into the sky. “NO, I EXPECT YOU TO OBEY THE LAW AND YOUR PRINCESS, BESIDES; THE COLLAR WILL GRANT YOU MORE POWER THAN IT WILL BLOCK, YOU’LL NEED THE POWER I OFFER IF YOU WISH TO TRAIN ROBYN!”  she said with stern finality. Joyce turned the leather strap in her hand and sighed, she didn't like this but the level of power on display had her very curious. “Promise me, Princess, that I am free to leave whenever I wish,” she said, invoking Cleopatra’s honour. YOU HAVE MY WORD MISTRESS,” the huge girl said, referring to her with a title of respect. The collar slipped on easily as she felt it lock into place, no longer within her power to remove. The world rushed around her as she felt herself stretch and bend through the room, landing at 400ft tall beside the two other girls, “Well then, Now you control me, are you at ease?” she said to her former pupil with annoyance. She smiled happily, “It’s a precaution to protect my new domain, Leah, how come you’ve so little magic?” she said with confusion as she glanced at her childhood friend. Joyce stepped in as Leah blushed furiously, “Leah is not a skilled mage, although she is strong by modern standards,” the teacher offered as she felt Cleo probing her own reserves. “You’re a force though aren't you? One of my Mothers first Olympians?” Cleo said slowly, as Joyce offered a simple nod.  Cleo smiled, “It’s only fair I let you see what you’re dealing with,” she said as her eyes flashed a bright white, opening both Joyce and Leah’s minds to the vast reservoirs of power she was tapped into. Leah fell to her knees in awe as Joyce felt a tear well under one eye. The Archmage wiped her eye as the vision of power evaporated, “That’s beautiful Cleo, such power is an aspiration for sure,” she admitted as she composed herself, “You are your mother's daughter,” she finished as she felt her power reserves expand beyond her previous limits as Cleo linked power through the control collar, the feeling was intoxicating.

Cleo

Leading the two Olympians into her house, She saw Robyn feeding the caged pets, which now included three young baristas from their recent coffee hunt. Robyn turned as she heard them approach, “Cleo, Leah! Welcome back and I don’t believe we’ve met? Let me guess, Leah’s mother?” she said smiling. Cleo resisted the urge to slap her face with her palm as Robyn rambled, Joyce stepped forward before Cleo could speak, “Archmage Joyce from Olympia Royal Academy, No relation to Leah, Pleasure to meet you, Robyn?” the formal introduction setting the redhead off balance.  Cleo giggled, “She is here to help you with your magic,” she offered as she skipped over to the kitchen to pour some drinks. Leah followed her and began pulling cages of mortals from the fridge, “These are for eating right? Not like fucktoys?” she said casually as she started placing the cages on the counter next to the drinks. Cleo smirked, “Tuck in Leah, Offer Joyce some before you eat them all!” she said with a giggle, taking the glasses of wine over to where Robyn was awkwardly bowing before her old instructor. The four women spent an hour or so in a casual discussion about the fundamentals as Joyce fell in love with the mortal snacks being passed around, the squirming treats were like candy on her tongue. The Archmage swallowed the two squirming women in her mouth as she looked at Cleo, "And these are healthy?” she said in amazement. The Goddess laughed as she offered the cage of crying mortals to her mentor, “Everything the body needs! Perfect little nutritional bites!” she added with good humour as she watched the older woman grab a hand full of writhing mortals.

Eventually, Cleo stood and gestured to the room, “If Madam Mage would be so kind as to stay with us for a few weeks to train my dear Robyn, I will arrange rooms for her in the apartment, Leah? Will you be staying?” she said with a hopeful grin. Leah answered with her mouth full of mortals fighting to break from between her teeth, “Jaa, obcurse, Mmm,” she forced her mouth closed and swallowed the large group, “Yes, Of course, My mother has given me permission to support you for as long as you need me, Your highness,” she added politely as she looked around for the cage of mortals again. Robyn froze, her eyes on Cleo’s chest, “Highness?” she whispered, “FUCK!” she suddenly clicked, “Your mother is the queen? You’re a Fucking Princess? Why did that never cross my mind!” she mumbled as she remembered the discussions with the queen. Cleo burst out laughing, “Because Goddess trumps Princess!” she said with a grin as she sidestepped towards the hanging cage and poked at her now docile pet princess. Robyn was blushing bright red as the two Olympians stared at her, “You didn’t know?” Joyce said sceptically, as Robyn shook her head, “I did, I think, It’s just it never really hit me, the implications of it.” Cleo tapped her glass with her nail to interrupt, “There is no implication, Once we marry, You’ll be a princess too! Then there might be implications…” she said with a sly smile.

Archmage Joyce

The conversation was pleasant and the casual use of divine power made Joyce feel comfortable. She always had to use her power carefully while at the academy to avoid giving the girls any ideas but here she felt she could mind control these snacks with impunity, so she did. The small group of controlled mortals were busy climbing her bust with the sole aim of feeding themselves to her as the conversation continued. Finally, they turned to the lessons, A subject the Archmage had already given some thought to. “We will start with understanding the power, tracing the flows and displaying the various power levels as a visual output.” she declared as Robyn offered a faux yawn, Joyce’s eyes narrowed as she tugged on Cleo’s power, feeling it flow freely as her princess gave her a knowing smile. Joyce lashed out with flaring purple energy and bound Robyn tightly in the air above the sofa, “You young lady will take my instruction seriously, I will not be wasting my time with ungrateful little girls” she scolded as she started to draw more and more of Cleo’s power to combat her new students' apparent abundance of power. Eventually, Joyce stopped as Robyn’s flaming angry red eyes dimmed, “I have sealed your power,” she announced as she nodded thankfully to Cleo who was pretending to have no part in the huge powerplay that had just taken place. The redhead flopped onto the sofa looking defeated as Leah and Cleo scurried out of the room. Joyce sat in the chair opposite the tired-looking girl as she stared at the mortals that had been climbing her now rolling in pain on the floor by her feet, Smirking to herself she moved her foot over them and one by one compressed them into Cleo’s carpets with a pleasant crunch. The redhead sat up and stared at her with fury, “I’m going to...I Will…You will….” she started as Joyce smirked, “Oh No, There will be no threats, I am your Instructor, You will listen and respect, Failure to do so will result in a failing mark!”  she said standing. Robyn glared at her, “I’m not in school, there is no failing mark!” she said frustrated. Joyce held out her slender fingers a slim platinum key appearing between her fingers, “This is the key to your power, It will be yours should you pass my magic course, until then, you’ve as much to hand as Leah.” she said coldly as she slid the key between her ample breasts. “Lesson One, Visualising your power,” she said with a wicked smile as she struck her arm out, wrapping Robyn in a purple leash and dragging her to the floor, flipping her onto her stomach. “Stare at the ground, keep staring until you can see a red pulsing light,” she announced as she sat over the girl, slipped her foot from her shoe and rested her barefoot on the back of the girls head, “This is the most basic of magical feats, VISUALISE!” she commanded as her foot pushed her face into the carpet.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)