- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Honestly took me a while to find inspiration to write this time around, Here is a strange chapter about finding the perfect Coffee shop.

Robyn’s Rifle

Kaylee Monroe

It had been a long shift in Baybreak, the local coffee and tea house she worked in to earn her college spending money.  Bianca nudged her with a pair of cups she was filling, gesturing to the names, Kaylee felt her breath catch as she turned from the machines to look around. “No way,” she said as her eyes found the two young women waiting for their coffee, “Cosplayers? Surely?” she said as she took one of the cups to make the requested Mocha. Bianca kept her voice low, “They were talking about burning down a Starbucks…” she said, raising her eyebrows towards Kaylee. Her stomach sank as the gravity of the situation hit her, “We’d better make sure these are the best our machines can manage,” she said as the two baristas prepared the drinks. Bianca handed the drinks over to the waited women who thanked and moved to sit near the window.

“It’s really them?” Gina said as she stepped up beside her two colleagues, Bianca took out her phone and quickly searched for some pictures, “Most pictures are from a serious low angle but look, this is from Parkside Coffee in DC, It looks like them?” she said, showing her friends the phone. Kaylee was seriously fangirling inside as her two friends talked, Gina said something about Parkside being destroyed but Kaylee couldn’t think about the conversation as she tried to bolster her courage. Bianca pointed her phone camera at the two chatting women and turned on her live stream, The three girls all yelped as the redhead turned and glared at them, eyes blazing, Kaylee noticed the live stream and slapped the phone away, “what the fuck Bianca!” she exclaimed as the redhead blew the group a kiss, a streak of flame shooting from her lips, erupting towards them like a large flamethrower. Kaylee felt her body tense up, the fire slowed to a stop as she felt control of her body vanish. The three girls were trapped, frozen in their bodies as a wall of fire was locked in time approaching them.

There was a muffle of conversations before the distinct sound of the window smashing. Soon the fire slowly vanished, drawn back by white power. Goddess Cleo stood by the table waving the flames away as she winked at the girls and jumped out the broken window with feline grace. Kaylee tried to move but her body wouldn't obey her, her eyes frantically scanned the room, finally meeting the eyes of another trapped customer, the pleading eyes broke her heart as she felt her hopelessness welling up. She was trapped in her mind until the Goddess let her go, but they had both vanished, left them stuck. A short time passed, It was hard to say how much before Goddess Cleo appeared, flying backwards through the window and crashing into the table they were sat on previously. Her head fell back and her eyes were closed, her legs bent awkwardly on the table. Kaylee wanted to scream out, she wanted to cry as the Goddess fell still, unmoving. She had opinions she wanted to voice, cries she needed to let out but her body wouldn’t move, the other woman she could connect with was also showing terror in her eyes as they both just existed, waiting.

Kaylee felt the vibration as a loud thud vibrated across the store, a large explosion of blood erupted from the goddesses body as she convulsed a little. Kaylee stared at the bloody mess across the woman's stomach, her eyes not understanding what she was seeing before her gaze went cloudy. The crashing sound was nothing like she had ever heard as wood and stone launched through the air, followed by the sounds of screaming as the dust covered her face. There was a long moment before suddenly Kaylee felt her body move, she fell to her knees coughing and crying as everyone around her did the same. “What the fuck…” Bianca said as she looked towards Gina, “We need to run, now!” she said as Kaylee got to her feet and stepped forward as the dust cleared. There was a large crater in the middle of the shop, as she approached the edge she saw the Angel Robyn, covered in a thick liquid, standing over a fallen Cleo as she breathed heavily. Suddenly she turned and Kaylee found herself staring into flaming red eyes, a wicked grin on her face as her hand came up and flames once more shot towards her. Her vision went black.

Robyn

The Mocha was subpar at best, she mused as Cleo looked out the window opposite her, looking divine in her blue sundress. “This place is pretty bad,” Robyn said as she placed the drink back on the table. Cleo shrugged, “I agree, So you have to destroy this one to stop me coming back,” she said, smirking,” The last one was not bad, you're just picky!” she finished as she plucked the small biscuit from the table. “It had to go, You fell in love with that place,” Robyn said smiling as she recalled the mountain range coffee shop, “You didn’t complain while I was doing it though,” she added as she reached over to try Cleo’s coffee. Cleo smirked, “The way that burning waitress ran over begging, her fear mixed with that pain…” she mused thinking back,” Then when you shrank her and the man she was with…Mmmmm” the goddess added playing back the scene in her mind, “The way your beautiful foot came down on them and twisted them out...That was so hot, There was no room to be mad at you.” she concluded.  Robyn smiled, “They asked me to put them out, So I did, cigarette-style!” she laughed as she spat the Coffee back into the mug, “urgh, flavourless” she exclaimed. Robyn flicked her head around to see the three barista girls staring at them, one of them was filming her, she sighed in annoyance she blew them a kiss, pushing her power through her lips into a jet of flame to incinerate the wretched teenagers. Her tongue burned as the flames stopped in her mouth and she recoiled, “what the fuck Cleo!” she said as she coughed. Her Girlfriend just sat there and tilted her head as she lifted the Coffee to her lips, “It wasn't me,” she said innocently as she sipped. Robyn glared around the room at the frozen humanity either side of her flames, “If not you then who!” she said angrily, Cleo just smiled softly and lowered her mug, a single finger gesturing behind Robyn.

Robyn spun her head to look behind her as her eyes came face to face with a long 50. Calibre rifle shot. Frozen in the air a couple of inches from her head. She looked back to Cleo, panic in her eyes, “What the fuck is that!” she exclaimed as her girlfriend reached over and plucked it from the air, “looks like a bullet from a large sniper rifle,” she said casually as slammed it into her hand, bending and breaking it to a small coin, “Totally harmless of course but your body doesn't know that yet. Your power acted on reflex, mine would have just vapourised it,” she offered as Robyn seethed. She looked out the window through the small hole in the glass, her divine sight spotting the shooter on the other side of the bay tucked into a dark window, frozen in time, “Oh he’s mine!” she muttered in anger and launched herself out of the window.

Cleo

Today was going to be a good day, Cleo mused as she watched her angry girlfriend jump through the window, ‘She’s so damn hot when she’s angry,’ she thought as she pulled in her divine lovers' fire from the shop, the baristas were cute, this was a waste. She offered the three girls a wink as she hopped after her girlfriend who was already walking across the water in the bay. Stepping up alongside her as their feet rippled the water she almost danced with excitement, “What's the plan? How are we enjoying this little sniper?” she said happily as her girlfriend turned in glowered, “I’m going to stuff him into that rifle and shoot him out of it!” she spat as the two women strode towards the apartment building. Cleo’s mind raced as she thought through the idea, “Oooh I love!” she cooed as she stopped, “I’ll give you a target! A poor innocent target!” she said in a high pitched voice. Robyn smirked, “Do it!” she agreed as the two Goddess split, going in opposite directions. Cleo launched herself back through the window, tearing her clothes off as she splayed herself on the table, trying her best to look like the fallen damsel, making sure her now exposed nethers lined up with the building opposite as she saw her girlfriend jump three floors and push in through a window.

Robyn

The man was fairly old, he didn't seem like a military type as she stepped around him, watching the sheer fear in his eyes as he had watched her slowly walking towards him. “You shot me!” she said with an offended tone, “If you had hit me, it may have bruised! Probably not but it may of!” she continued in her innocent tone, “I would have had to wear a scarf or something to cover such a blemish! Have you no consideration for my fashion!” she scolded with a grin as she stepped behind him where he couldn't see her anymore. Robyn playfully released parts of his body, staying out of sight so he couldn't see how much she had to focus to achieve the goal. His eyes started tearing as he felt pee sliding down his leg. Robyn cackled as she let him express his fear. Strutting around in front of him again she brought her face to his and licked the tear from his eye, “Mmmm Fear…” she offered as she pulled the large rifle from his grip. “There is a bullet in this clip...” she yanked at the metal, dragging the bullet out, the word “Cleo” etched along the side. “Oh dear…” she said as she waved the long bullet before the man's face, “This is pretty damning,” she offered sympathetically as she tossed the shell out of the window. “Still, Cleo should get something for her trouble,” Robyn grinned as she licked her lips, shrinking the frozen terrified mortal, letting him regain access to his body as he shrank into his boot.

Her hand wrapped around the naked older man as she pulled him to her face, sneering, “Cleo...He’s not a very good quality mortal,” she said aloud as Cleo’s voice answered in her head, “I don’t care, I neeeeeeeed something!” she almost moaned through her mind. Robyn shook her head as she let her power handle the rifle, exposing the chamber and stuffing the man into the hot metal, “You’re going to need some heat protection…” she realised as she tried her best to shield the man with a thin layer of magic. Hefting the gun to her shoulder she leaned on the window and scoped her Girlfriend, the exposed slick vagina zoomed in on the scope. “Oh fuck…” she said biting her lip, “Cleo...I'm jealous of this mortal…” she said slowly as she aimed carefully at her lover's clit. “I’m going to fire myself after...dont move..” she whispered as she pulled the trigger, her magic surging through the rifle and launching him across the bay. Cleo’s stomach became coated in mortal gore as the explosion splashed out from her clit. Robyn licked her lips and aimed lower towards her sex, locking the rifle in place she loaded herself into the long hot metal tube and smiled. “Fire,” she whispered as the power surged and she was cruising across the bay at high speed.

The impact was a blur, she felt herself enter her girlfriend as their powers collided and each girl pushed against the other in a crash of energy. Robyn shuffled around as the momentum stopped, feeling her partners' slick walls all around her, immediately she went to work. Slipping and sliding, rubbing and nibbling as her size shifted constantly to stimulate all of her girlfriends' moist darkness, sensing the nerves respond as her hands and feet worked Cleo into a swollen frenzy, her Goddess lovers sex finally clamping down on her as it expelled her with a gush of fluid, Robyn let it happen as she went with the flow, feeling elated at her success. As she spilt out between the large Thighs she pushed herself back to a normal height and looked down over her defeated lover, basking in waves of pleasure. She felt the eyes on her as she looked up to see that irritating barista looking down on her again, she grinned and flicked a whip of fire at her. The barrier kicked back her fire as the girl vanished, Robyn turned her glare to Cleo who was smiling with a faint glow in her eyes, “I want her…” she said slowly, her tone one of supplication and satisfaction. Robyn found herself shaking Cleo’s drying liquid from her body, “I need a shower, Then you can return the favour,” she offered with a wink as both girls shimmered from the crater.





Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)