- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Revisiting the sister thing on popular demand.

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Robyn’s Sister

Cleo

The small group of human royals were drinking from the spit she had spat down between her bare feet, the humiliation being broadcast around the world as Cleo watched the display on one of the channels she had open on her tablet instead of looking down at the live event. The nation they had come from had dipped slightly in their worship and she was offering them a chance to redeem themselves. Once the tinies dignitaries had finished their supplication, Cleo stood and left without saying a word. She let her robes evaporate as she entered back into the apartment from her Goddess room, forming some comfortable pink Pj’s around her slender form as she slid onto the couch next to Robyn. The two sat silently for a short while as they watched the news coverage of Cleo’s latest demands, “You should have joined me you know,” Cleo said as she reclined back watching her girlfriend. Robyn turned and tucked her feet up under her relaxing, “I just want to get a handle on the power first, before I come out to the world…” she admitted as she extended her fingers towards a small group of humans on their coffee table, Her fingers drew back and the small human shredded as parts of his body flew to her hand, “Eww,” she said wiping her hand on her jeans, “You make it look so easy…” she said solemnly looking at Cleo. The brunette girl sighed as she looked over at the mess, “You’re using too much power, you have more power than any new magic-user would ever have access too so it’s going to be harder for you,” she conceded as she gestured for the three remaining terrified humans, they screamed as her power lifted them into the air, “I’ll harden these for you so you can practice without the mess,” she offered as her power enveloped the small mortals, letting them fall to the table. “Whatever happened to Clarice, Joey and Mika?” she said as she suddenly remembered she hadn't seen them in weeks. Robyn gestured to the small cage, “They’re with the lobster boy and princess, His name was Jake, Don’t worry I’ve been feeding them!” she said as she smiled at Cleo. The Goddess stood and moved over the cage, the 5 mortals all huddled in the corner asleep, “Cute, 3 sex toys and 2 souvenirs, I like Joey better, let's call him Joey from now on and we should collect some more,” she said with a smile as she returned to the sofa. Cleo summoned her tablet and flicked through some of her tabs before her eyes shaded and she glared at Robyn who was pulling mortals around with her power. “Robyn, Are you aware today is Sam’s birthday?” she said as she read the social post.  Robyn just stopped and looked over to her, “And?” She offered, reclining back on the sofa again.

Cleo let out a breath as she calmed herself, “She posted to say she was spending her birthday in an empty room with only a phone for company,” she said slowly, watching her girlfriends reaction. Robyn looked over, “And?” she said again, meeting Cleo’s eyes. The Goddess pushed her hand through her hair as she closed her eyes, “It’s been a week since you punished her, Maybe her birthday gift could be freedom?” she said finally as she heard Robyn stand. “She’s done nothing but post sob stories since I punished her, I don’t think she's learned anything,” she said stepping over to the cage. Cleo looked over as she slowly tilted her head, “She’s still your sister Robyn, I know you don’t want her making a public spectacle of herself, there has to be another way? I miss her blog…” she admitted as Robyn shook her head in annoyance. The redhead spun and levelled a finger to Cleo, “I will give her another chance, for you, If I see even an exposed nipple on her socials I'm locking her away!” she said with a furious glare. Cleo immediately brightened as she hopped to her feet, “Can I get her a birthday present?” she chirped happily. Robyn shook her head with a smile, “You’re impossible, you know that, yes you can, meet me there…” she said as her clothes fell into a red summer dress and she vanished. Cleo giggled as a trowel appeared in her hand as she also shimmered away. 

Mayor Tristan

The protestors outside hurled rocks at his window as he signed the final orders. Just over three weeks ago the town council had decided to zone off the strange red crystal in the centre of town, it was a symbol of a false god and Jamestown had been a Christian town since its founding. He wasn't going to let some oppressive force take away his town's identity. His assistant turned from the window as a large cone bounced from it, “They are getting violent sir,” the younger man said, pulling the blinds down, “We should get the sheriff to disperse them!” The Mayor turned to the Sheriff who was sitting in his office waiting for the official orders. “The Good Sheriff will do his job as soon as these papers are finalised, Won't you Alec?” he said looking over to him, The larger man smiled, “Of course, Those rowdy kids have no respect for the good lord, trying to worship false idols, A night in a cell should sober them up!” he said with a laugh. The Mayor stood and handed the final orders to his Sheriff who took them with a nod and moved to leave. The room went dark as the three men turned to face the window, the sounds of the protests dying out. “What now,” Tristan complained as he pulled the blinds open again, The Protestors had all turned away from the building, watching a looming shadow in the sky.

  The huge shape had blocked out the sun, making it impossible to make out what was going on as the town was plunged into darkness. People took to the streets in confusion as the Mayor quickly led his aid and the Sheriff outside. “What do you make of it Alec?” he said as the huge shape moved slowly overhead. *THUD* the earth shook as a strong wind brushed over the crowd. People turned and started pointing to the other side of the town. Tristan watched a huge silver sheet of metal appeared like a long wall across the western edge of Jamestown, “What the fuck is that?” he said as the huge sheet of metal began sliding back and forth, descending into the earth. “The three men stood and watched as the crowd amassed in the town square watching as the huge wall of metal carved into the earth. Then it lifted and moved to the north side of the town, it caught the light and a beam of illumination reflected across the town and onto the shadow, revealing a bright pink strip of cloth in the sky. “IT'S THE GODDESS!” someone from the crowd screamed as they all started to run in a panic. “What on earth is going on,” The Mayors Aid offered as the huge sheet of metal carved into the earth once more. “I’ve no idea but we should consider grabbing the helicopter and getting out of here,” he said as he turned and went back into the town hall.

The three officials climbed into the chopper as the metal sheet carved into the south side of the city, having already carved around the other three edges. “It looks like they are digging deep trenches around us, probably to keep us trapped, luckily we can fly!” the Mayor said as he tapped his pilot to take off. The aircraft started to lift slowly, the three men watched as the ground seemed to move with them. “What is going on?” the Sheriff said, scared as the helicopter swerved and crashed back down into the roof of the town hall. The pilot threw the emergency brakes on and deployed the floatation devices to cushion them. “The building chased us up, we were lucky we were moving at a similar speed or we would be a wreck right now!” he cried back to his passengers, “Hold on I can try again once we stop!” he called out as he watched his console fry, the aviation controls dying.

Robyn

The room was pretty empty as Robyn stepped in, the small dollhouse placed on the kitchen table, Janna had set it up for Samantha but it was spartan. As she entered the main room of the dollhouse a huge cupcake sat in the centre, taking up the whole room. Sam sat in the corner crying to herself, not noticing Robyn entering. “Happy Birthday Sis,” Robyn said as her heart hurt, seeing the birthday cupcake made her well up with guilt. Samantha looked up, her tear-filled eyes emotionless as she said nothing. Robyn breathed deep, calming her nerves as she approached, the young girl recoiling from her, “I know you’re mad at me but we need to talk,” she offered as Sam's face scrunched, “You ruined my life!” she said defiantly as Robyn felt her eyes roll. She extended her hand, her power extending and lifting the small girl into the air, she felt the protections on her sister flare as her power pressed too hard, immediately she dropped her. “Sorry…” she said turning away, “Listen, I want to restore you…” she said as she glared at her own fingers in annoyance. She heard her sister standing behind her from where she had fallen, “Really..?” she said slowly. “Yes but with some conditions…” she added quickly, turning to watch her sister's face fall.  “What kind of conditions,” the young girl said as she took a handful of icing from the large cake. Robyn straightened and put her serious face on, “I have no problem with how you treat the mortals, Just to be clear, I have a problem with how public you are about it, How many followers do you have?” she said carefully, trying to find a way to phrase her followup. Samantha pulled out her phone, “920 million on the Goddess Cleo Fan account, It blew up when she said she read it in public...750 Million on the Angel Robyn Fan account and 370 million on my personal Instagram...and similar numbers on the other platforms…” she said proudly as she held her phone towards her older sister. Robyn’s eyes went wide, “Angel Robyn Account?” she said surprised as she took the phone and looked at the list of accounts. “Sam! This is a crazy reach, far more than I realised!” she said annoyed, “This is why I stopped you!” She handed the phone back and calmed her nerves, “Listen, I don’t want you to be known as earth's most famous whore, You need to stop posting fetish material online, even the innocent stuff!” she fumed as Sam looked down flicking through her posts. Finding what she was looking for she looked up at her sister, “But it’s Cleo’s favourite stuff, she comments on nearly everything.” she admitted holding out the most recent kink gallery to Robyn, the top pinned comment “Goddess Cleo: Oh that's wicked! Love it!” the comment read with nearly 3 million likes. Robyn felt her eyes flash in annoyance, “fucking hell Cleo…” she said as she took another deep breath. “Okay, you personally are not allowed to appear in any of your posts...You can hire models, by hire I mean to take ownership of a couple and use them, be a producer...Do what you like in your own time but I don’t want anything of you on these posts, is that reasonable?”  she said with a stern tone as she let her power seep from her finger, the only thing in her mind was cleansing pictures of Samatha from the internet. Sam squealed in shock as her post count halved across several of her accounts, “What the fuck was that!” she cried as she frantically tried to find out what had been removed. “Please Sam, Agree to my offer, promise me?” she said as she could feel Cleo shimmering into Janna’s kitchen. The younger girl looked up at her, she slowly started to nod, “Okay, Models, I Promise…” she said as the side of the dollhouse was removed, revealing Cleo’s beautiful face smiling down on the pair. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MUSE!” the titan said as she grinned. Robyn rolled her eyes and shimmered herself and Samantha out of the dollhouse and into the Kitchen. “Sam has made me a promise, In return, I am restoring her size and powers, “ Robyn said looking at Cleo. The Goddess grinned, “Oh that's wonderful, Here, I have a present for you!” she said happily as she slid a wrapped gift across the table, “Just lift the lid,” she said as an afterthought as Sam reached for the present.

 Robyn watched as Sam excitedly lifted the lid on her gift, as the light-flooded in, a landscape revealed itself, a large town sprawled out over the inside of the box, the whole thing was the size of a pizza box. Cleo perked up as Sam’s eyes lit up, “It was called Jamestown, I think you should call it whatever you like though, It has a population of just under 10k, I’ve taken the worship crystal out, they weren't using it anyway” she said with annoyance. Robyn stepped alongside Cleo to get a better look, “You got her a whole town for her birthday?” she said with an edge to her voice, Cleo waved her trowel with a smirk, “I dug it up myself!” she said with pride. Robyn shook her head, “That’s a test in responsibility Sam, You need to care for those people, look after them or they won’t last you very long!” Robyn suggested in her best big sister tone. Sam tossed the lid away and rushed over to hug Cleo, embracing the pink glad goddess in a tight hug, “Thank you aunty Cleo” she said joyfully. Cleo looked to Robyn and mouthed the word ‘Aunty’ with confusion. Robyn shook her head and smiled, as Janna finally appeared, “We’re all here, we should have some real cake and turn this into a party!” Robyn said as Janna took in the scene before her, “So you’ve forgiven her?” she said with a smile. Robyn shrugged, “She’s made me some promises, She’ll keep them or next time she's a toe ring,” she said without a trace of humour in her voice as Sam looked sheepish.  The room went silent as the 4 titanic girls watched the crowds of micro humans staring at them, “Cute…” Janna offered as she felt her tongue slip from her mouth. Cleo laughed as she waved her hands left and right, a full spread of food appearing around the boxed town, “Let's eat and celebrate Sam’s special day, Then Robyn can tell us all how she plans to reveal her divinity to the world!” she said with a wicked smile and dropped into a chair.



Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)