- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter to break Cleo's naming convention.

Robyn’s Divinity

Cleo

The soft bedding covered her as she rolled over in her bed, the silk sheets piled on top of her as her arm reached for her girlfriend. Her hand felt around for her lover as she mumbled, “Mm Robyn?” she said sleepily as her hand found nothing but a bed. Gradually she opened her eyes and shoved the piled silks away, her groggy mind finding itself mesmerised by the mass of red hair splayed out above her. Cleo slowly licked her lips as her waking awareness slowly began to process the strange sight. “That’s odd,” she whispered as she stared at the strange mass of hair ignoring the rules of gravity. Her eyes tracked down the long naked form of her girlfriend, hovering above the bed. “That’s new,” she continued as she stared tiredly up, The Goddess yawned as her body drifted up off the bed to fly level with her airborne lover. Robyn was still asleep, her skin offering an aura of warmth as Cleo drifted around her, her vibrant hair pulsing as if it was on fire, generating its own light. Cleo felt her heart flutter as she looked over the new perfection before her, her perfect pale skin and curvy frame. She pined to reach out and touch her supple breasts, teasing her, she could just reach out, but no, This girl was a Goddess now, a treasure to be adored and respected. Floating around to bring her face close to her sleeping partner she smiled down as she whispered, “Wake up hun,” she said slowly as her hand brushed her face. Robyn’s lips scrunched in annoyance as her tongue slipped out and licked around, “Mmm Grapes…” Robyn said as she rolled in the air towards her. Cleo smiled as she tilted her head in confusion, clicking her fingers she quietly watched her lover rotate in the air as Cindy flapped in and quietly landed in a kneeling position below the floating Goddess, Cleo glanced down, “Bring Grapes, I guess, and a bowl of mortals for me,” she commanded quietly as she drifted slowly alongside the rotating Robyn, knowing it wouldn’t be long as her long red hair slowly began to wind around her face. 

  A few moments later, Cindy returned and placed a small bowl of humans mixed with grapes on the nightstand below her mistresses and silently slipped out of the room. Cleo smiled softly as she gestured to the bowl, drawing it up into her hand. Robyn started coughing as her hair found its way into her mouth as she rotated all the way around, Cleo giggled softly at the sight as her delicate fingers stroked across the heads of the small mortals in her bowl, savouring them as she watched her divine girlfriend. Robyn’s eyes slowly opened in annoyance as she spat her hair from her mouth, her eyes were burning red flames instead of her normal seductive green, Cleo frowned and left the bowl hovering in the air and place her hands either side of her girlfriend's face, “Calm, You’re fine, You’re with me,” she said slowly as her girlfriends blazing eyes slowly dulled and eventually faded into her normal mortal green eyes,” Good, now, Don’t be alarmed but you’re kind of flying at the moment…” she added carefully as Robyn’s hand jerked out beneath her and the magic snapped, she fell onto the bed with a satisfying bounce. Cleo just sighed as she reached for her bowl and descended onto the bed next to her. Robyn burst out laughing as she hit the bed, “What the hell Cleo! Why were making me fly, perving on my ass no doubt!” she said giggling. Cleo sat with her legs crossed in the bed next to her, placing the bowl between her thighs, “I had nothing to do with that, It was all you, You’re a Goddess now remember,” she reminded as she plucked a tasty looking women from the bowl and slid her screaming body between her lips. Robyn lay still watching Cleo suckle on the small woman, “I am...I can feel it, I can feel them, It was overwhelming.” she conceded as she watched her girlfriend slowly start to chew. Cleo enjoyed the salty breakfast as she plucked a grape from the bowl and offered it to Robyn, “You requested these while you were sleeping,” she said grinning as Robyn stared at the grape, her eyes looking past it to a small man who had met her eyes in the bowl. “Grapes are for mortal gods,” she said slowly as her tongue traced her lips, “How about I try him instead…” she ventured as revelled in the clarity of her new senses, his fear was evident to her and she found it stimulating as she sentenced him. Cleo grinned broadly as she tossed the grape away and reached for the man indicated, “Oh it’s your lucky day little dude, You’ve been deemed worthy of becoming one with a very sexy, perfect, dreamy Goddess!” Cleo said as she watched Robyn turn red. Leaning forward she dangled the man by his leg towards Robyn’s lips, dragging his screaming face along her moist lips, “Can you feel it, his despair?” she said slowly as she teased her girlfriend. Robyn moaned lightly, “I Can, I can hear his heart quicken, I can smell his salty sweat,” she admitted as her tongue snaked from between the lips and slammed the man's chest. Cleo chewed her lip as she enjoyed the power play, “That's the taste of terror, it's empowering isn't it…” she offered as she let Robyn’s tongue drag the small man into her mouth and seal him in. “Mmm,” Robyn whimpered as she lolled the small man around her mouth, sucking on him seductively as she locked her eyes with her girlfriends. The two women sat in bed for a long moment as Robyn took her time with her first mortal snack as an Olympian, she eventually began to chew and the muffled screaming from her closed mouth ceased. Cleo’s hand had unconsciously found her nipple, stimulating it gently as she watched her girlfriend. Robyn’s eyes closed as she slowly chewed, the pleasure was evident on her face as she eventually swallowed, “I finally understand,” she whispered, “I’ve no idea how you kept me around so long knowing I tasted like that…” she said smirking. Cleo giggled, “Because you taste better in other ways,” she offered suggestively. Robyn leaned forward and kissed her girlfriend's neck, Cleo’s eyes rolled back as she felt Robyn’s hand digging around in the bowl resting against her nethers. “Teach me more of the pleasures I’ve been missing out on,” Robyn whispered into her ear as she withdrew slowly, two mortals squirming between her fingers. Cleo chewed her lip again as she watched, feeling her nipples react to her girlfriends' slow teasing, “We’re both Goddesses now and the world is mostly under control, We can take a day to explore each other and bring our feelings under control if you like,” she said as pushed forward, laying Robyn down on the bed, the bowl of people and grapes spilling out across the bed as Cleo lost interest in them.

Robyn

Her Goddess pushed down on her as Robyn felt the soft bed envelop her, she could already smell Cleo’s arousal, hear her heartbeat and see the glistening sweat across her skin, everything so just so much more potent than it had ever been. She let Cleo pin her down as she slid one of her new captives into her mouth, a female this time, as she sealed her lips on the flavourful woman Cleo straddled her, “Don’t chew her, Use your tongue, Put her here,” she said with a glint in her eyes as she shuffled forward and lowered her glistening pussy lips down on Robyn’s mouth. The aroma was intoxicating, Robyn felt her senses tingle as her body flared into a passionate heat. The squirming girl on her tongue made her drools as she tried to kiss the looming glistening lips, Cleo moaned lightly as her fingers appeared, parting the lips to receive her gift. Robyn pushed her mouth around the open sex and reluctantly braced her tongue between the tiny woman's legs and shoved her out of her mouth, into her lovers waiting flesh, squashing her along the lips until she found the slick hole and slid inside, chased by Robyn’s tongue. Cleo threw her head back in pleasure as she started to grind down on Robyn’s face. Robyn remembered how Cleo had stimulated her and carefully probed for her divine power. The rush was fast and uncontrolled as she felt her tongue explode with tendrils of red power, her mind attempting to guide them to her girlfriends' erogenous areas, flickers of red lightning leaping from clit to nipples as her power burst from her mouth. Cleo suddenly screamed a loud cry that made it hard to tell if it was pleasure or pain as her nethers clamped down hard, the small human exploding over the tip of Robyn’s tongue as it was forcibly ejected from her girlfriends' sex.

Cleo fell back and landed awkwardly on the bed as Robyn sat up panicked, Cleo was breathing rapidly as her hands massaged her skin all over. Robyn quickly fell into an embrace and hugged her, “Are you okay? I'm sorry!” she said worried as Cleo moaned softly, “What..the...fuck..was..that…” she said as her body fell limp, her eyes resting on Robyn, “I’ve never felt an orgasm like that build so quickly, it hurt at first but then,” she said as her hand stroked her nipple, “I’m just done…” she said sighing, Robyn just hugged her girlfriend as her lust boiled unfulfilled. “I’m sorry…” she said slowly as they embraced, “Maybe we won't skip to the end..next time..” Cleo offered feeling drained, her libido lost. Robyn felt Cleo’s finger touch her clit as they lay together, suddenly a searing pain burned through her, she felt the immediate climax of multiple orgasms and then they vanished, a flare of pleasure followed by a depressingly quick afterglow and her mind cleared of the sexual drive. “Wow...Yea, That kills the mood quickly,” she admitted as she pushed herself up from the bed feeling a sense of failure. Cleo joined her and conjured her Goddess robes, “Yea, intimacy is meant to be slow, quick burns are just not as enjoyable,” she said slightly frustrated. “Let’s go see your sisters, I was thinking I should hand over their power source to you now,” Cleo offered as she shifted her Goddess robes into yoga pants and a white t-shirt, soft flats on her feet as she looked into a mirror. Robyn glanced over, “Very casual, shows off your hips,” she smirked as she joined her waving at herself fruitlessly. “How do I do that? And yes, I would like to take responsibility for my sisters,” she added staring at her nudity in the mirror. Cleo smiled, “Visualise, and feel it come from within, through your skin, not your hand…” she said softly as she appreciated her girlfriends form in the mirror. Robyn’s body shimmered as a pair of panties appeared on her, she grinned mischievously at Cleo, “Hah! I’m free of you!” she smirked as Cleo rolled her eyes, “I already told you, you can wear them, you chose to keep going without them!” she said giggling. Robyn turned to follow Cleo out to the kitchen as she felt a pair of jeans and black blouse formed over her, comfortable trainers and socks wrapping her feet, “This is the most I've worn since you snared me,” she said as she jumped up on the kitchen counter. Cleo opened a cupboard and started attempting to make Coffee, she fumbled every step of the way as Robyn watched amused, “Cindy,” Robyn called over her shoulder, the Angel fluttering in a moment later, “We made a mess in the bedroom, there are mortals in there, You can have those,” she said knowing the Angel would clean the room. Robyn slid off the counter and stepped up behind her struggling lover, smelling her natural perfume as she moved her head over her shoulder, “Here, like this…” she said slowly as she guided Cleo's hands around the Coffee machine. “I think we should still go to Parkside Coffee,” Cleo said frustrated, as she watched the machine drip her morning drink. “We can't,'' Robyn said, shrugging, You put a foot through it the other day while you were casually out for a wander, killing everyone inside,” she said, shaking her head. Cleo’s mouth twisted, “Ooops, I liked that place,” she said regretfully, “We should still find another one though, there is something about the experience of a coffee shop I find enjoyable,” she continued looking to her girlfriend as she retrieved her Coffee. Robyn smiled as she plucked a jar of humans from the fridge, and waved it to Cleo, “Breakfast! Let's go see my sisters!”

Janna

The small mortals crawled all over her naked body as she had commanded, pedicure, manicure, body scrub, hair care, she was getting it all at once. Ever since Cleo had pushed the priestesses up to 400ft tall she and Sam had got to work collecting the neighbourhood and putting them work in their home. She had even stopped getting dressed, letting them all suffer her nudity as she enjoyed the forced servitude. “Any second, Cleo could step through that door and snuff me from existence,” she said to the small women trimming her pubes, “I’m going to enjoy every moment of power I have between now and then,” she said smiling as the small figures worked reverently to avoid being a victim of the twisted woman's power trip. Sam walked through, her belt sporting dozens of tiny victims in small containers as she moved towards the bathroom, “You know, I don’t want to see you naked every time I come through..” she said, shaking her head. Janna giggled, “Sorry Sis, but the girls need to work downstairs,” she said, smirking, “Leave the camera outside if you’re going to the bathroom! I don’t want Robyn breaking down our door because your Instagram turned R rated!” she called after her sister, hearing her complain as she put the camera down. Janna settled back into her chair and closed her eyes, enjoying the tiny hands and feet working to maintain her new beauty standards.

“This makes no sense, Why would there be mortals on spikes in the garden!” Janna heard someone saying from the front door, it sounded like Robyn, she quickly stood, scattering the tiny servants roughly over the room as she ran upstairs, grabbing the first things she could find and throwing them on as the doorbell rang out across the house. She came back down and opened the door carefully, lowering her head as she saw Cleo’s smiling face. “Hi Janna, It's been too long,” Cleo said as she pushed passed her into the house, Robyn remained in the door staring at Janna, pointing to the garden, Janna shrugged slightly, “It was Sam’s idea...A warning to people who try and run away…” she offered meekly. “SAMANTHA'S IDEA? TO CRUCIFY MORTALS? WHAT HAS SHE BEEN WATCHING!” Robyn snarled as she stared at her sister in disbelief, pushing past her to join Cleo who had stopped in the main room. There were mortals everywhere, fleeing for their lives across the floors, in cages on shelves, pinned to the wall like decorations, Cleo’s eyes had sparkles of delight as she appraised the morbid scene. Robyn looked surprisingly unsympathetic to their plight, as her gaze found Janna. “Let me guess, Sam?” she said with a dark tone. Janna was going to reply as Cleo turned to face them both, “Yep, I’ve seen most of these artworks on her Instagram, Since I increased her size her fan fiction became more like a journal and her pictures changed from art to photography, It was a beautiful evolution!” the Goddess said as Robyn turned and glared at Cleo, “YOU KNEW!” she said as Janna felt the atmosphere turn static. Janna’s foot kicked a few mortals from in front of the door as she closed it, kicking them a bit further as a warning.

The three women took seats in the main room as Robyn slid the Redstone ring from her finger and handed it to Janna, “I no longer want them, a reminder of a life no longer mine,” she said casually, “I’m no longer human Janna, we are sisters in memory only, although I do still feel love for you,” she offered as Janna felt a small part of her heart break. Robyn plucked a fleeing woman from the floor and tossed it into her mouth as she smiled towards Cleo. Janna recoiled slightly as she sat forward, “How can you eat them! They taste horrid!” Janna exclaimed, “Sam’s tried cooking them every way she can and we can't make them palatable!” she added admitting the attempts. Cleo looked over and spoke as her sister chewed, “Robyn has been properly ascended, She is Olympian now like me, I am going to hand over your power source to her,” she said slowly as the toilet flushed and Sam appeared at the door to the main room, Janna noticing her belt containers were now empty. The younger girl fell to her knees as she saw Cleo. Cloe giggled and walked over to her, pulling her to her feet and crouching down to her level, “You’re a devious little monster you know that,” she said with a smile as she felt Robyn’s glare on her back. “From now on, Keep your stuff...gentle...at least until you’re eighteen okay? I’m making Robyn your Goddess now and you don’t want to upset her!” she offered as the younger girl stared back in horror. “No, Please Goddess Cleo, I love you, I want to be yours!” she whimpered with tears welling in her eyes. Robyn just shook her head, “Give me her leash Cleo, I won't have my sister corrupt completely, I can still restrict her!” she said as she plucked another mortal from the chair she had been sitting in. Janna watched the exchange as she felt her inner light shift to a red power, it was a weird feeling sensing colour but she felt little other change.
Sam fled the room crying as Robyn stalked after her, Cleo turned back to face her with a soft smile, “You need to help her, support her, I could sense Robyn’s rage, I probably should have told her about the Instagram, because wow, I’m learning things!” Cleo admitted with a giggle as Janna blushed. “Sam’s had these power fantasies since before you arrived, You’ve just pushed her into overdrive. I don’t ever go into her room now, it's a torture den..” she said as Cleo slowly looked over her shoulder as Robyn went through the door, “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!” the redhead yelled as Cleo felt the earth shake. “I see...well then...uhmm...Tell Robyn I’ll meet her at home,” she said nervously as she shimmered from existence. Janna sat in silence as she heard the screaming and yelling coming from upstairs, she played with the Redstone ring between her fingers as she waited. Robyn came back down a short while later with an angry expression on her face. “You’re no better allowing her to get so sinister! I should strip you both of power!” she exclaimed as she glared at Janna. Casually Robyn tossed a small figure over to Janna who caught her deftly and felt the small girl yelp as she turned her over in her palm. “The only reason she’s not locked in a toe ring right now is that Cleo would be annoyed if she stopped posting her work!” Robyn said frustrated, “She stays that way until I am satisfied she’s found some chill or she turns eighteen, and if she doesn't want to be forgotten she’ll post daily so Cleo doesn't forget her!”  she said as she turned and shimmered away. Janna looked at her tiny crying sister. “I’m sorry Sam,” Janna offered as she placed her on the arm of her chair, “Cleo does like you, but Robyn is her girlfriend, Just, play it calm for a bit? Kay?” she offered with a concerned look, the small girl looked up with tear stricken eyes, “It's not fair...you do as much as I do!” she whimpered, “I’m Older,” Janna said as she stood, leaving her little sister to think over her situation as she went to her bedroom and pulled out a small ring box, she slipped the red stone ring inside, giving her parents one final smirk, and closed the ring box, tossing it to the back of her drawer.



Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)