- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I cant help it okay, POGU was a bit part of my life last few years.

Anyway - New Chapter, Feedback welcome,

Cleo’s Mother

Cassandra Aurelien

The gate shimmered to life before her as she glanced around the council chamber, Taking a step down from her place at the head of the council, the Queen of the Olympian people turned slowly, her long blue gown floating around her as she addressed the assembled council. “The time has finally come, My Daughter’s world has been established, I will be conducting the inspection personally,” as she spoke, the council erupted with objections which were silenced with a careful wave of her hand.  “Princess Cleopatra is going through a rough time, The brief communication I’ve had with her was troubling at best…” she said soberly as her eyes picked Leah from the assembled courtiers. “I will make sure that my daughter is representing the Aurelien family with dignity and by extension our people. “ she said nodding slowly. Leah spoke up carefully, breaking protocol, “Please your majesty, Take your link, Just to be safe,” she warned with a knowing nod. Cassandra sighed and nodded, “I always have it dear, you don’t need to worry about me!” she said shortly, turning to step through the gate.

Cleo

“ROBYN!” Cleo screamed through their apartment as she felt the notification. The redhead appeared in the door a moment later, “Hide, Go stay with your sisters for a couple of days, Go NOW!” she said panicked as Robyn moved over quickly to hug her. “What's wrong Cleo,” she said worried, “Just go, Don’t return until I say so!” she said as she tried to walk her girlfriend to the door. “Someone is coming to inspect my setup.,” she whispered. Robyn looked at her confused, “You said they were no match for you? For us? Why the sudden panic?” she said as she resisted Cleo’s grip. The Goddesses gaze went frantic, “Because I wasn't expecting her to come personally for the inspection..” she said as she flashed her eyes warningly at Robyn. The girl pushed her wings out as she looked at Cleo, “Who is coming to have you so scared?” she asked pleadingly. Cleo felt the gate in the other room flash open, “The Queen, She has access to the power of Olympia, Probably the only one of them I need to be concerned about,” she said defeatedly. Robyn blanched as she turned and launched herself out the door and into the air, “I’ll stay away.” she offered as parting words as she shrank, vanishing into the world.

Cassandra Aurelien

The world shimmered onto a plain white surface, nothing to be seen for miles as she stared around in confusion. The pulse of magic provoked her senses as she turned slowly. Her daughter standing behind her with her head lowered. “Welcome to Earth, your highness,” Cleo offered reverently. Cass snorted, “You haven't called me that in private before…” she offered with humour. Her daughter looked up slowly, “I thought this was an official state visit?” she said slowly. Cassandra laughed as she looked around, “Of Course it is, You're still my daughter first and foremost though, Where are we?” she said confused.  Cleo stepped up to her mother and hugged her, “I am happy to see you mother, I was just not expecting you to soon..and alone.”
Cass felt her daughters power wrap around her as the pair of them were transported to a different room, “Casual use of some serious power there Daughter,” she said as she felt the scale of her new form, several hundred feet larger than her previous stature although you would have guessed it from the normal-looking room she was now stood in. Cleo smirked, “I’ve seen you do far grander things for trivial reasons,” she retorted as she poured her mother some wine. “This is my home, Inspired by my trip to Tiana’s farm,” she said honestly. Cassandra stepped up to the small cage, the two tiny mortals inside looking up at her with pleading eyes, “You keep them as pets?” she said smiling down at the whimpering humans. Her daughter handed her a glass, “Oh those, yes, I should feed them actually..” she remembered as she conjured some pizza’s before them, “He is the last of a country of nearly 5 millions mortals, I had to destroy them to set an example,” she said proudly as her mother gave her a side-eye. “And she is the princess of a country I had to purge as a follow-up measure,” she added smiling at her mother. Cass sipped the drink as she pondered the humans in the cage, “That sounds extreme, A Lot of potential worship would have been lost…” she said, starting to pick holes in her daughter's methods. Cleo shook her head in annoyance and offered her a seat on the comfortable looking sofa. Cleo stood before her as a document appeared in her hand, “Before we discuss any further, I need you to sign this…” she said carefully as she handed the document over. Cassandra flashed her power to absorb the information quickly, fixing her daughter with a hard stare, “You overstep your authority daughter, even as Princess of Olympia these are some high demands!” she scowled as Cleo held her ground. “Mother, All it falls down to is a non-intervention clause, on the assumption I continuously provide the predefined amount of monthly power, I just want to be left to do my work,” she said, sitting slowly next to the Queen. Cass waved the paper, “What makes you think that you deserve this? Earth is generating double its requirement true, Hardly enough to justify no oversight!” she said frustrated. Cleo looked down her nerves showing, “I would offer to contribute double the current contribution,” she ventured carefully.

Cass reclined in the chair lifting the glass for another sip, The offer was insane, most Goddesses complained about the contribution thresholds, they would never offer more than strictly necessary. Her daughter had already done her proud by sending double, now offering four times the base contribution for the world was certainly something to be considered. “Legally the council can not ask you to contribute more than was originally specified...I, however, can, unless I sign this…” she said as her daughter locked eyes with her. “You would have to agree to provide the worship of nearly a billion humans, monthly, to maintain this agreement...” she added warningly. Cleo nodded, “I understand, Will you agree to it on those terms?” she pushed, keeping her tone as reverent as she could. Cassandra drained her glass, “If the council finds out if turned down the opportunity to add nearly 25% to our total worship intake there will be riots, You know this daughter!” she said angrily as she stood and slammed the paper down on the table. “I will sign this as a state official, but I reserve the right as your mother to intervene as I see fit!” she scolded as her amended text appeared at the bottom of the agreement. She then signed it and handed it back, “Take it or leave it!” she declared.


Cleo

Accepting the signed document from her mother she quickly banished it to a secure location. “Accepted, Thank you mother, The energy transfer has been increased,” she said proudly as she summoned the image of the Globe. “May I present to you, Earth,” she announced as the image floated in the centre of the room. “Population, 7.4 Billion mortal souls and increasing,” she said as the blinking blue lights shimmered across the surface. She gestured and pulled up images of her temples across the world, “Currently 96% of the population is providing worship!” she said clearly as she watched her mother's mouth slide open. The Queen stood, her gaze fixed on the image, “Seven...Billion..” she said slowly as her eyes flashed, a pulse of magic exploding out from her as the translucent shockwave flowed out across the surface of the earth. Cleo waited patiently for her mother's divine pulse to report back that her numbers were accurate. Cassandra’s eyes fixed back onto Cleo, “How are you managing so much raw power?” she said confused. Cleo grinned and pushed the globe aside to bring up her graphs. “As of a few minutes ago, my contribution output has risen to nearly 15% of my power income and is now going back to you as per our agreement.” she grinned as her mother was speechless for the first time Cleo had ever known.  “20% is being distributed to my infrastructure, my temple system that collects the power. 50% is being stockpiled in my divine reservoir until I have a way of storing within myself. The other 25% is my daily fun fund.” she said amused. Her mother sat back down as she stared over the graphs. “Cleo…” she said slowly, “You did all this with Theocracy?” her eyes not believing the numbers presented. Cleo shrugged as she dismissed the displays, “I did, would you like to see?” she offered as she felt a sense of pride in her accomplishment. Her mother stood, her form flooding with power as she drew on Olympia’s extensive reserves, “It’s been a long time since I was a real Goddess, I understand why you made me sign that agreement, You’re drawing a lot more power than any single Olympian should, I am glad I came personally, We will have to set warnings on your world.” The two women stood for a long moment as they both drew in power from their reserves in a silent contest. Cleo felt her vision blur as she stopped and replaced the energy in her reservoir, her mother still drawing power with no sign of her flinching. She saw Cleo’s frustration and smiled, “I was a Goddess long before I founded Olympia, You are my daughter, did you never wonder why you were so much more than your peers?” she added as her blue robes shimmered and gently levitated around her, her eyes shimmering blue, “I can teach you, daughter, I am so proud of how far you came alone...I can train you to manage the power you have acquired.” Cleo felt the oppressive power that flowed through her mother as she felt herself falling to her knees, the sheer presence was pressing in on her as she lowered her eyes.

Cassandra’s power seeped away as her dress returned to obeying gravity and her eyes shifted to normal. “Show me your world Cleo, You’ll never know how proud I am of you, I would also like to meet Robin if he is still alive.” Cleo stood slowly as she looked over her mother with mixed emotions. “Sure, Let’s go for a walk…” she said carefully and led her mother towards the door. She pushed her power out into the world and reduced Cindy to half height before opening the door, revealing the startled angel. The two Goddesses looked down as the blonde fell into a deep bow, “Goddess, How can I serve?” she offered as Cleo glanced at her mother. Cass smirked, “Angels, I like it! I used to know someone who had Angels, Flutter away little bird, We do not need you,” she said, shooing Cindy away. Cleo stepped out into the city, the inch tall humans dropping reverently to their knees along the streets, now accustomed to her loom presence. The city shook as it always did as she stepped out into the streets, carefully placing one foot in front of the as she stepped through the buildings. Her mother followed in her steps, admiring the kneeling population around them, “You have them well trained, here at least,” she admitted as she scanned for any defiant mortal. Her words carried across the city as everyone made extra efforts to show deference to their gods. Eventually, Cleo made it out of the city, only a few casualties as she emerged into the countryside. The two titans turned and surveyed the city around the large apartment, Cass smirked, “The City was here first wasn't it, You just slammed that on top…” she said with a giggle. Cleo nodded, “Yea it was just where I was at the time, The city is locked down, no-one is allowed to leave, I didn't want people fleeing from me so they have a headcount they have to maintain, That's true for all cities where I have placed temples.” she said as they turned to stride out over the fields. Cleo looked to the sky and whispered in the wind, “Robyn, meet us in Gettysburg, Turns out you can’t avoid this meeting.” she said carefully as she caught her mother looking over to her. She shrugged as she led them both north, the small humans breaking into prayer positions as they came into view until they wandered past. Cassandra was watching them all as she took her large strides, her flats crashing thought whatever building took her fancy. Cleo watched her and sighed, “Are you going to step on every person you see? This is my world,” she said trying to sound upset as her mother rolled her eyes, “Do you really mind?” she said as her huge foot trapped a passing car under it. Cleo shook her head, “No, of course not, I think you should have checked for randomly killing my people though.” Her mother just smiled as the car crunched underfoot, “Don’t think I haven't sensed that small woman you have in your snatch Cleo, You’re no saint to these people.” Cleo turned bright red with embarrassment as her mother mentioned Clarice, “Eww Mom, keep your senses out of my panties!” she said indignantly as she clenched down hard on Clarice. Her mother just laughed as she stepped down on a farmer who had stopped kneeling as her foot loomed over him. “It’s just natural to me now, I don’t go looking for your sex slaves, I am glad you are enjoying yourself though.”

Robyn

The air flowed past her as she spun and dived over the ocean, the freedom that wings granted was exhilarating and she loved being out in the open air. Cleo’s message made her stomach sink as she drifted back towards shore, flying high above the mortal world below. She has no idea what to expect meeting the Olympian queen, she was clearly powerful as Cleo had seemed terrified. Robyn glided smoothly towards the seaboard as she saw the two titans slowly walking north. “Okay, I’ll come in small and quiet, let Cleo know to introduce me…” she muttered to herself as she angled down towards her destination, rapidly picked up speed and slowly shrank herself down. She came in quick and low as she passed Cleo’s now huge sandal. “WHAT'S THAT?” a voice thundered from above as Robyn looked over to see the huge blue-robed woman watching her intently. Cleo’s gaze found her immediately as Robyn felt like a rat in a trap. Buffering her wings she pulled into a quick hover and dropped to the floor by Cleo’s toes in a kneel. “THAT…” Cleo said carefully, “IS ROBYN, I ASKED HER TO MEET US AHEAD.” The huge blue-robed woman crouched slightly, looking at her. Robyn felt vulnerable as the powerful titan glared down on her.  “WELL, LOOK AT ME GIRL!” she commanded and Robyn’s heart sank as she looked up at the huge woman's face, looking eerily like Cleo. “CLEO, YOU’RE DATING AN INSECT,” she said with annoyance in her glare. Cleo withdrew her toes from beside Robyn, “RESTORE YOURSELF ROBYN,” she said frustrated.  Robyn nodded reverently and surged her height, pushing her wings away as she reached her now normal 400ft stature. She then once more, took a knee before the Queen. “Your Highness, I am Robyn, I serve Goddess Cleo however she desires,” she said carefully choosing her words.

  The Queen burst out laughing as she shook her head towards Cleo, “She is pretty, I can see why you would like her, The power isn't hers though, It’s still yours, I can sense it, This is like turning a dildo into a vibrator, they do the same thing but one has power.” she declared, shaking her head. Cleo’s gaze snapped as her eyes turned white, Robyn felt a surge of power and was pushed back as Cleo struck out at the Queen, her power impacting an invisible barrier. “TAKE THAT BACK!” Cleo screamed as Robyn’s wings appeared and shielded her from the magic. The Queen had vanished in a dust cloud as a peal of rumbling laughter echoed across the land. “Did you really just attack me Cleo?” she said with a dry dark tone. “TAKE IT BACK MOTHER!” she screamed once more. Robyn’s focus snapped back, ‘Mother’ she thought, standing and pounding her wings to clear the dust from the magical attack. “Queen Aurelien,” Robyn said carefully, making sure she spoke the surname clearly, “I would ask you to test me, Let me prove to you I am worthy of your daughter!” The two Goddesses turned and looked at Roby, Cleo’s eyes pleading as she shook her head, Her mother offered a growing smirk.

Cassandra Aurelien

The dust slowly settled and the small town her foot was in had been obliterated by her daughter's attack. Her daughter must have known the attack was futile, just the actions of a child lashing out. She looked over the mortal girl once more, sensing an opportunity. “Okay Robyn, There are three things I need from you for me to consider you a daughter-in-law,” she said with a devious smile. “The First,” she spoke, lifting her finger to silence Cleo’s attempted interruption. “The First, Is that I Ascend you, to be a real Goddess, Not chained to Cleo’s power.” Her Daughter once again started to speak up as Cass gagged her with a silencing barrier. “The Second is that you swear allegiance to me and Olympia, Forever,” she said carefully. “And the Third is that you Marry my daughter within a solar cycle, Bonding you together, I can’t have rogue divines roaming the universe after all!” Cass could feel Cleo’s struggle at each demand, her power suppressing her daughter's ability to rebuttal, she knew her daughter could see the traps and didn’t want her informing her new amusement. The Mortal girl nodded enthusiastically as she agreed wholeheartedly to the terms. Cassandra grinned as she drew on her power once more, lashing out with her energy Robyn disintegrated. Cass released Cleo and turned to face her fuming daughter. “WHAT DID YOU TO DO HER!” she screamed as she fell into a fighting stance. Cassandra grinned as she looked around the fertile world. “I ascended her...She’s a Goddess now, like you, I just had to completely rebuild her body from a base level,” she said with a sympathetic grin. “Don’t worry about your girlfriend, She’s fine, She’ll be back in no time at all.

Robyn

The world was black, the searing pain from the Queen’s attack coursed through her conscious mind as her awareness spun. She felt like she was burning alive as she drifted in a void. “Greetings Robyn,” Cassandra's voice came from all around. “Once I ascend you, You are mine, My tool to be used however I please...Cleo knows this, It’s why she didn't want to ascend you, She didn't want you to be a mind slave to her, She will find it hard to trust you from now on,” she said slowly as Robyn’s searing form began to numb as she felt her limbs slowly appearing. “Rest assured, I will allow you to keep your free will, personality and everything that made you Cleo’s lover...but should I ever need anything from you...You will not be able to refuse me!” the voice said surrounding her. Robyn felt her body once more as she opened her new eyes. The world around her was different, more vibrant, colourful, every edge sharp, she could see for miles with perfect sight. She stood, realising she was human height, feeling a small well of power within her, it soon began to expand she felt the worship energy strike her from all around. “Holy fuck!” she yelled as she fell backwards, reaching for her wings but they were gone. Her thoughts turned quickly to Cleo and she cried out, her body shimmering from existence.

Cleo

Escorting her mother back to the gate her mind was constantly on Robyn, she had become accustomed to having her link always present, always being able to sense her lover no matter how far she had flown. “You & Robyn will rule this world together from now on, Both of you can offer invites,” she said matter-of-factly as she stepped to hug her. Cleo embraced her mother and kissed her on the forehead, “I understand why you did it, Promise me she has her own free will?” she said pleading to her retreating mother, “I changed nothing, Farewell Cleo, Despite it all, I am a proud parent.” she offered as she stepped through the gate.

Cleo collapsed on her sofa, tears welling in her eyes as she felt the small pop on her navel. A tiny Robyn had appeared, rolling around screaming in pain. Cleo quickly encased the tiny girl in a protective shell and moved her to the table. “Oh shit, I know what you’re going through, '' she offered to the tiny girl as she quickly worked her magic around her and drew the power from the tiny girl, filling a near wine glass with thick white divine fluid. “People were already worshipping you as my Angel...My mother had no way of knowing,” she said scared as she desperately pulled at Robyn’s power, forcing it out into the world. Eventually, Robyn passed out, Cleo’s power bathing her in the light as she manipulated Robyn’s energy flow for her. The Goddess sighed as she tried to push Robyn to grow, having to fight the girls' innate defences the whole way. “Wow mom, you really did it, you made her Olympian…” she said slowly marvelling at it. She had heard it was possible and the consequences involved but had never really considered it an option. Once she had Robyn to her full size she lifted her carefully and carried her to the bedroom, Her girlfriend was a true goddess now and Cleo’s mind raced with the potential possibilities of it as her nipples perked up with her lewd thoughts and Clarice slipped free from her damp nethers into her panties. “Wake up soon please,” she whispered to her lover as she chewed her bottom lip.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)