- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quick update chapter before returning to the playful fun!

Cleo’s Update

Robyn

Her knees trembled with excitement as the angel felt the blindfold drop from her face, Cleo had been watching human reality TV over the last few days as she searched for a modern earth inspiration for her new home.  She had taken a liking to how Tiana had lived and decided the temple aesthetic was not comfortable for a long term home. The room was bright as her vision returned, her eyes immediately drawn to the long curved couch and practical looking coffee table. Cleo guided her around the spacious apartment, “Here we have the living area, comfortable seating for ourselves and guests, a useful table for keeping things on and look,” she motioned to the wall, “A large home cinema for watching the news and other fantasy TV!” she said smiling. Robyn smiled as she noticed the Lobster boy and the Princess trapped in a small cage hanging near the TV, “Is this where they live now?” she inquired with a smirk. Cleo looked at the two depressed-looking mortals, “I was going to throw them out but I’m developing an attachment to them, they are the last of their respective nations or at least members of a very limited pool at this point…” Robyn nodded her agreement as she pointed into the cage, “Then you should probably feed them…” she said with a smile as her girlfriend sighed, gesturing to the cage, several takeaway meals appearing in the cage. Robyn blinked a few times before deciding not to question it.

Cleo led them through a modern kitchen with all of the appliances Robyn had been accustomed to, Her lover stopped next to the blender, “This is one of my favourite human concepts, it turns anything into a drink,” she said proudly. Robyn eyed the blender as her mind processed what Cleo meant, “You mean humans don't you…” Cleo shrugged, “Tiana’s mulcher has nothing on Cleo’s Blender,” she added slyly as she continued running through the appliances. “I plan on using this kitchen, plus those human cooking shows to cook for you Robyn, to show my love, maybe you could too!” she chirped as she revealed a fully stocked fridge. The middle shelf of the fridge contained an open bar cage with hundreds of miserable looking humans, “I don't think humans need to be kept in the fridge Cleo…” she said carefully as she observed their slow-moving naked forms. “Probably not but I heard it keeps in the flavour, Don’t worry the cage is enchanted to stop them dying of pneumonia, I did my basic research this time,” she said happily, closing the door on the cold looking mortals.

The next room was a plush looking bedroom with a large bed and two vanity dressers, Robyn’s heart melted at the sight as her hands tracked over the luxuries she had missed, going through the personal grooming tools and expensive makeup products. “Also, We now have a bathroom, with Toilet, Bath and Shower!” Cleo announced as she opened a door in the side of the bedroom. Robyn bounced passed and fell to her knees in front of the toilet, kissing the ceramic bowl, “Oh how I've missed you!” she said as Cleo stared in confusion, “I know you were using the one in the restaurant opposite the temple before, So I thought I would implement one in this time, I had been using my magic to purge such unseemly needs but I appreciate your needs...or I do now it seems,” Cleo admitted watching her girlfriend worshipping the toilet.
“Finally we have what I call the Goddess Room,” Cleo said as they entered a small room with a large table, two comfortable looking chairs facing the table. The Goddess gestured to the base of the wall, “Around the floor, there are inch tall portals to every temple on Earth, worshippers can enter through them and stare in awe at your beautiful feet as they climb the stairs to the table,” Cleo said smiling as she admired Robyn’s bare feet on the soft white floor. Robyn blushed as she settled into one of the modern chairs, “This is certainly more comfortable than the thrones,” she offered as she reclined into the soft leather chair. Cleo joined her in the other chair and grinned pointing to the centre of the table, “There is a podium with a microphone on the table so that mortals can address us, The door in the raised podium is the entrance to earth, any Olympians who come to visit will now enter before us.” Cleo said nodding as Robyn smirked, “Soon I hope?” she said with uncharacteristic enthusiasm. “Very soon,” Cleo admitted as she clicked a button on the table. The wall opposite slid away to reveal Cindy stood on an open-air balcony holding a tablet. The Blonde Priestess stepped inside and bowed to them both, “Goddesses,” she announced and held her bow, “There are envoy’s here from the UN, They have been waiting since you returned from Tiana’s world to meet with you,” she said formally, holding the deep bow. Robyn’s face drained as she jumped up and walked over to Cindy, “Don’t call me Goddess,” she scolded, the blonde looking to Cleo in confusion. The Brunette Goddess looked back with a mischievous grin, “Why wouldn't she call you that? It’s what you are…” She said, offering Cindy a small nod.


Robyn just stared, her mind not understanding Cleo’s words, “I am a Goddess?” she said slowly. The Brunette stood and smiled sweetly, “Comparatively, I couldn't have my girlfriend on the same level as the help, I’ve told the Priestesses that you are to be respected as a Goddess going forward, Your power still comes through me so don’t let it go to your head...cow” she added playfully. Robyn turned to Cindy, “I apologise…” she said slowly, “Anything else I should know?” she said with a massive smile, looking between the two women. Cindy straightened and unfolded two huge white angel wings, “The Goddess granted me these,” she said happily as the large white wings fluttered a little. Instinctively Robyn unfurled her similar-looking wings, glad to see they were still there. Cleo shrugged as she stepped over to join her girlfriend, “She has been a good servant, She is also the only Priestess allowed in our new home at full size, the others have been informed that they are to be no bigger than 100ft upon entry or we get to spit roast them, I will be tasting angel wings soon I'm certain.” Cleo said smiling. “Shall we get this over with then?” the Goddess said gesturing to the pair of chairs. Robyn leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, “Let's be Goddesses!” she said smiling.

Irene Klaznova

Irene and her advisors had been waiting nearly a week in the looming doorway of Cleo’s temple. Recently the building had started to bend and warp as it expanded and ploughed through large areas of the city. She and the others had been moved back to a safe distance by a colossal priestess who had been acting as a doorkeeper while the Goddess had been unavailable.  The giant blonde was now returning to them with a smile on her face. Irene looked up as the huge sandal landed before her and the large women knelt. “The Goddesses will see you now,” she said sweetly as she lowered a hand to them. Irene nodded slowly as she led her small team onto the offered hand, pushing back a journalist who tried to hitch a ride with the delegation. The world rushed past as the huge woman stood, Irene, felt her stomach do flips as the 400ft titan carried her towards the large temple. “Okay, whatever happens, let me do the talking, All we need is for her to agree to some form of an embassy, so we can have regular communication,” she announced to her party, all looking sick from the rough ride on the huge palm.

Eventually, the blonde lowered her hand and tipped them all into a small pile of limbs, quickly retreating from the skyline as Irene struggled to find her feet. As the group recovered from the embarrassing display they found themselves staring at two huge faces, and two equally huge pairs of breasts looming over them. Irene fell to her knees as she had been practising and looked down, her group following her lead. “Goddess Cleo, I am Irene Klaznova, Director of the Goddess Friendship Program with the United Nations,” She announced, still averting her eyes. The huge red-haired girl reached forward and plucked Stanislav from behind her, “MMMM POLITICIAN,” she cooed as the man screamed. Irene chanced a look towards the huge hand as she saw the large redhead lean slightly towards the Goddess and slide the man into her mouth. Cleo smiled as she accepted Stan into her mouth and softly chewed, his screams ending. Finally, the Goddess spoke as she swallowed, “WELL, YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM YOUR GODDESS, THIS IS MY PARTNER; GODDESS ROBYN, HOW CAN YOUR BENEVOLENT RULERS HELP YOU TODAY MS DIRECTOR?” the huge woman thundered, her voice making the mortals tremble.

Irene stood and ventured to look at the huge youthful brunette, “We would seek a residence inside the temple, so the leaders of...your...world have a method of contacting you should the need arise.” the huge redhead smirked, “I HAVE A NEW TOILET YOU CAN ALL STAY IN!” she said in a lilting voice, edged with humour. The Brunette looked over at her partner, “YOU REALLY WANT THAT?” she said with sincerity. The large Goddesses both laughed as Robyn turned down to them again, “NO, ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING THEM CLOSE BY, IN CASE WE NEED SOMETHING FROM THEM…” she ventured as her fingers slid down again behind Irene, this time plucking Janus and lifting him above the group. Goddess Cleo leaned forward, looking to snatch Janus from Robyn’s fingers with her teeth, the large redhead recoiled as she played with Irene's friend between her fingers. “THIS ONE'S FOR ME TO PLAY WITH, GET YOUR OWN,” she giggled as the ever-shrinking delegation started getting nervous. The huge brunette sighed as she looked down on Irene with a predator's gaze. “FINE, HERE,” she gestured with a finger, a full-size door frame appeared before Irene and fell towards her. “SET THIS UP WHEREVER YOU NEED IT, THE OTHER END COMES OUT IN ROBYN’S UNDERWEAR DRAWER, THAT'S WHERE I WILL PLACE YOUR LITTLE EMBASSY!” She declared as her partner audibly gasped, “I AM ALLOWED TO WEAR PANTIES AGAIN!?!” she squealed, nearly deafening the mortals present. Irene stared confused at the scene before her, the Goddesses were now looking at each other, “OF COURSE YOU ARE, YOU ARE A GODDESS NOW! HOW ELSE WILL YOU KEEP THAT SLICK SLIT OF YOURS STIMULATED! YOU'RE GOING TO NEED AT LEAST 5 MORTALS DOWN THERE AT ALL TIMES!”  the huge Brunette said as Irene turned to the last three members of her team, “We have what we came for, we should leave,” she said carefully as they all started walking away from the horny titans. It wasn't long before Irene felt Lillian and Jackson both get snatched up from behind her, Carol stepped closer to her as the pair picked up speed, “OH NO, YOU’RE NEEDED TOO!” the voice of Robyn called from behind as the Director saw her final team member plucked from beside her, loud moans echoing through the air as she dared not turn around. The huge blonde priestess appeared at the far edge of the platform, her hand extended as she had her head bowed reverently to her Goddesses. Irene carried her door frame up onto the waiting hand and turned, Robyn was now sat on the table in front of Cleo, the Goddess had her head buried between the large redhead thighs as a loud slurping noise slowly filled the room. The palm she was in suddenly span around and the landscape changed quickly as she was carried back outside.


Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)