- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cleo needs some time to recover before the adventure continues

Cleo’s Mercy

Cleo

Her power seeped from her in waves as she lay there quietly, the waves of power blocking all of the doors to her temple. It had been three days since her trip and she had not moved since. Her mind was busy processing the information and her emotions had turned dark, She had known what she would see, the classes had been there while she was at school but the whole process had sounded cold. The relentless throbbing in the back of mind finally came into focus. It was Robyn, she had been harassing the temple's perimeter for nearly two days. Cleo scowled, “It was your fault…” she muttered, “You made me care…” she said, feeling her heart flutter, “But I still love you…” Carefully Cleo drew back her power slightly, the temple's ceiling slowly opening, the dark storm above becoming visible as rain splashed down onto her titanic form. It only took a second before her angel noticed, her winged form appearing above her descending into the temple. Robyn landed next to her and fell into a long embrace, “Cleo...you had us all terrified, are you okay?” she cried as she squeezed her. Cleo felt the tug of a smile for the first time in days as her girlfriend pulled on her. “I’m not sure, I've not been thinking straight for days,” Cleo admitted. Robyn held her face and looked deep into her eyes, “I know...the world knows...Focus for a moment, you need to stop the storm...the world has been facing the possibility of a biblical flood…” she cried slowly. Cleo’s mind snapped into focus briefly, the global storm suddenly entering her awareness, “Shit…” she muttered as the rain slowly stopped pounding in from the open roof. Pushing Robyn aside gently she stood and summoned her globe, “It looks fine,” she said slowly as she checked the sea levels of her world. Robyn stepped up beside her, the long damp wings vanishing, “Your rain was pure, It did wonders for the environment, Although the human leadership were urging me to get you to stop before it drowned them all.” she said slowly, embracing Cleo from behind as both women looked at the floating globe.

The power pulsed through her as she pulled open the energy graphs, 96% worship. “I can feel it, the energy is finally focused, The Temples are complete…” she said hopefully. Robyn stepped around in front of her, “Yes, The majority of the world has come around to support your method of rulership, There are a lot of ‘powerful’ humans hoping to pledge themselves to you outside,” she said carefully as she watched her girlfriend scanning through the information. “This is what I needed Robyn...my power reserve is growing, the well is more of an underground sea at this point, I’m going to have to find a way to distil it further, reduce the volume,” she said with a slight glimmer in her eye. She turned to Robyn and looked at her seriously, “There is only so much power my body can hold, While Tiana has shown me that my people have much lower standards than even I realised, I certainly cannot win a fight on their terms,  On Earth, however, My power will be unmatched, even by the council, I can protect my domain as long as I am here.” she said letting the power flash in her eyes. Robyn smiled warmly, “That other girl couldn't even change her eyes, you held a global storm for days without realising…” she said, placing her hands on Cleo’s hips, “I know where my worship lies…” Cleo’s heart fluttered as she felt herself crying, moving in to hug her girlfriend, “I promised to eat you, That is totally happening later,” she said squeezing her as Robyn laughed, “I hope so you tease!” she replied.
Cindy had finally discovered the hole in the ceiling and fluttered into land next to the two larger women. She fell to her knees to wait as her mistresses embraced. Cleo looked down and scaled the small angel up to 400ft to match them. “Hi Cindy,” she said smiling, the girl blushed as she looked back into her Goddesses eyes. “I’m going to accept visitors to the temple, Setup is finally complete, It is time to allow my people to see...but first I am going to spend some of this power, The two of you need to anchor me, don’t let me lose myself, Just hold me…” The two women reverently took hold of her arms as she felt their mixed emotions. “Okay...Time to fuck with some Olympians…” she muttered as her eyes glazed over to solid white, the power flow to her reservoir reversing as she took in the power, her awareness expanding rapidly as she felt her small world drop to a marble in her mind. While her body was tied to the two women in her temple, her mind looked down on the shining blue orb from the heavens. She very gently linked her mind to the now nearly 3000 priestesses Robyn had secured around the small ball, whispering into their minds as her power snaked around the world. “My beloved followers, I, Cleo, Your Goddess, Hereby make the following declarations, Should any of you break my rules, Your position will be revoked and you will return to the mortal population.”

 Cleo felt the power tugging on her, urging her to forgo her physical body, the draw was tempting as the two women anchoring her dragged her mind back down. Carefully she stabilised her power at just as much as she needed and pulsed it into the small marble before her. “All Priestesses and Temples will be scaled up to 400ft. All Priestesses will now have the ability to change their own size as well that of mortals. All Priestesses will now be immortal, Ageless.” she said carefully as the thousands of minds elated, she slowly continued, “Your power is tied to me, It is not your own, by extension you have my protection, immunity from my peoples' powers,” she added as the implications settled over her Priestesses, “I am, in essence, making you more powerful than my own people while I am on Earth, This is how I will protect this world, Enlarge followers, build a global network of priestesses to keep order, Keep the planet in line, for the sake of humanity.” she said with a pleading tone. Then she added the final point, “Mortals are still mortals, I and now all of you, will still be eating and fucking them as we see fit, Just know that this planets mortals are mine and I will only share them on my terms.”

 The world grew larger once more as Cleo pushed the remaining power back into the reservoir, now much more depleted than it once was, the power now tied to 3000 others as she let her mind settle back into her physical self. She blinked rapidly as the two women holding her stared at her in awe. Robyn spoke up, “We could feel you, your vast presence like you were in the very air…” she said in wonder as Cleo smiled, opening the power graphs before the three of them. “The lines are closer now, There is not as much excess power now, I’ve spread it out,” she admitted, “I hope I’ve not repeated the mistakes of the past…” she said with a sinking tone. Cindy turned and finally added something to the conversation, “If you’re referring to the ancient gods, It is my understanding they had their own power, You’ve merely put it on loan, I believe you’ve done it correctly.” Cleo and Robyn stared at the blonde girl with perplexed stares, Cindy smiled, “I was a graduate in Ancient History, I had a life before you made me your sex slave angel bitch…” she said casually. Cleo grimaces a little, “Of course, you mortals are all so interesting, fine go see your loved ones, but come back straight away, I’m going to need you.” she said resigned as Cindy smiled with teary eyes, “Thank you Goddess!” she chirped as her large hawklike wings sprung out behind her and she launched herself out through the roof.

Cleo looked to Robyn, “I just held this world like a marble between my fingers and all I could think about was my tongue on your clit, Are you going to take me to bed you human cow?” she said playfully as Robyn smirked, “I’ll be your human cow you olympian stud!” she mocked as her powerful wings launched her into the air and she swooped into the bedroom. Cleo bit her lip as she stalked after her girlfriend, a small container appearing in her fingers, over ten thousand micro humans ready to sprinkle on her lovers' sensitive spots.

Liam Espasandin

The construction of the temple had gone much quicker once the building materials appeared, it had been an incredible two days watching the large structure come together. The 20ft Priestess supervised them and helped with the high portions. The young girl was stunning, the builders all too scared to appreciate her beauty as she strode around mocking them and scolding them to work faster. They had been working under dark storm clouds and perpetual rain, it would've been a hindrance to nearly all construction work but this rain seemed to slide over them, cleaning the dirt and mud but not dampening their clothing as it ran on towards the sea. Within hours of the temple's completion, the raid stopped and the sun returned, truly a sign from the Goddess. The work crew gathered around as the large Priestess stepped into the complete temple and took her seat in the 15ft throne set in the main room. The large pulsing blue crystal floating before her. The large girl closed her eyes and spoke into the room, “Goddess, Priestess Martina reporting the temple constructed, In your name.” The room went still as the large Priestess motioned for the assembled crowd to kneel, “Praise be to the Goddess for her divine mercy,” she said to the room. The hour passed slowly as they all just kneeled in supplication.

Liam felt the earth-shaking as the large marble stone under him shifted and expanded, the huge tile he knelt on becoming as large as the temple floor as he and the other workers watched in amazement. As the group slowly recovered some the surprise they looked up towards the Priestess, her huge bare feet now a horizon before them. The group slowly looked up, the temple ceiling now a vast sky as the legs of their priestess ascended like tower buildings, her face slowly appearing over the edge of her knees. “AAAH,” the huge woman sighed, “THE GODDESS HAS BLESSED US, SHE REQUIRES FOUR OF YOU AS TRIBUTE..:” the massive Martina said with a grin as her slender finger pointed directly at Liam and his world went black. The world was plunged into pitch darkness as he felt the moans and cries of others compressed around him, the crush of humanity and lack of vision causing him to add his cries of fear to the cacophony around him. He felt as if his body would break as a leg from another trapped man kept hitting him in the face. He could feel movement all over his body as he was tangled in with others, his penis trapped against what felt like another human's face, making him embarrassed at his nudity even though he had no choice in the circumstances.

Gravity shifted as he fell backwards, he bounced and tumbled over the mass of others as light flooded into his life once more. His eyes burned as he fell, adjusting the bright reality as his back crashed into a rubbery surface, he felt his arms stick down as he tried to pry himself into a sitting position. People fell all around him, sticking hard to the firm red surface. He watched in fascination as the waterfall of people moved away overhead, spreading people across the ground. The sky behind was a tumble of thick brown strands, as he slowly scanned the peach sky he saw the vague outline of a huge pair of lips. Suddenly the world went black again darkness swept over them. The whole world had a distinct odour as Liam finally pushed himself up, the floor seemingly forming large damp areas that were quickly becoming dangerously deep pools of thick viscous liquid. Liam tried to run, he pulled at his legs but the ground itself was oozing what felt like glue as he fell forward. Forcing himself to roll onto his back he gasped for air as the vicious goo slowly enveloped him and he was unable to move as it slowly drowned him.

Cleo

The small vial of mortals sprinkled over Robyn’s moistening pussy as she coated her clitoris in micro humans, she licked her lips as she slid her girlfriends clit hood back into place, trapping them in darkness, Her girlfriend purred in pleasure as Cleo gently kissed her thighs and let her exploratory tongue lick off a few of the tiny prisoners that had slipped down the sides of her labia. “Mmmm This is a better use of humans, Don’t you agree cow…” Cleo whispered as her tongue teased her lovers' sex, she was rewarded with a soft moan as Robyn writhed in pleasure.



Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)