- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Decree

Cleo

The list of countries that had failed her test was longer than she would have liked, including two of the major population centres of her new domain. Both the USA and China had refused to submit, whether it was arrogance or stupidity Cleo wasn't sure. The problem for her was that it was too many potential worshippers to just snuff out, It ran counter to her needs from the planet and she was sure the leaders of these countries had reached similar conclusions as they justified their defiance. She stood in the throne room and pondered her options as Robyn discussed options for opening the temple to worshippers with Cindy. “I’ve got it,” Cleo declared as she turned holding Cindy's admin tablet. “Publish the list of countries, Order them by population, lowest at the top, We’ll give the countries on the list a second chance between each country we destroy, hopefully, the larger ones will bend the knee before their turn comes,” she concluded hopefully. “It does, however, mean San Rishan is the first to go,” she added with a smile as her eyes found the princess locked in the cage opposite her lobster boy.

 Robyn looked over as the Goddess ran through her plan, “Ooo, Time for the little princess to feel true power…” she cooed as she shooed the small priestess away. Cleo handed the list to Cindy as she flew past so she could publish it and bent down to her throne, her fingers passing through the cell bars and plucking the tiny woman out. “Are you ready?” she whispered, licking her lips. The tiny princess squirmed and cried, “Please Goddess, My Father was unable to attend, It’s not our fault! Don’t do this!”  The Goddesses face scrunched up in annoyance as she turned to the open room and made a wide gesture. Robyn’s eyes lit up in amazement as a translucent map of a large island flickered into existence in the middle of the room. “Don’t touch,” Cleo commanded as she saw her girlfriend approaching, “It’s fully interactive,” she clarified as her eyes turned to the small Sophia, “It’s not your place to tell me who is and isn't able to pay tribute, That’s the job of my and my priestesses!” she sneered as her power gripped the tiny woman's body, bringing her totally under the Goddesses power. “I’ve left your face free, I want to enjoy your emotional journey,” she said with a wicked smile on her lips. Cleo bent down and placed her small naked princess onto the edge of the map, In the water just off the beach, as her fingers released her, the small figure became translucent like the rest of the map and Robyn giggled furiously. The Goddess stood as she turned to her girlfriend, “I am going to investigate this before the punishment,” she said frustrated. The Goddess offered her hand to Robyn, a slim silver ring forming in her palm. “This will link you to Sophia, You’ll be able to control her, feel what she feels,” Cleo said carefully, “Don’t do anything until I give you approval,” she finalised as Robyn reverently took the small ring.

  The Royal Palace of San Rishan felt like an open-air temple, The finely carved stone floors and elegant pillars were impressive. Cleo strode in through the main gates, the two guards now happily resting as small marks on the bottom of her sandals. A passing serving girl stopped to question her as Cleo wandered the complex. “I’m looking for King Sebastian,” she inquired and the girl immediately got hesitant. Taking the maid to the window, the Goddess casually removed the wall with a wave of her hand. “You see that?” she said gesturing to the Titan scale naked princess visible on the horizon, “That’s your princess, She's going to lay waste to your little kingdom unless I speak with the King.” the young maid seemed panicked and flustered as she scrambled around looking for words, Cleo staring at her with annoyance. “3….2…” the Goddess started as the maid's mind snapped back into line, “He’s this way, Follow me!” she said quickly as Cleo smirked. The two women walked at a brisk pace through the Palace, other servants who dared approach them met the bottom of Cleo’s foot without her breaking stride. Each time her guide’s fear grew more and her pace picked up to a near jog. Eventually, they came to a set of double doors and the maid shoved them open, revealing a wealthy-looking man sat behind a regal desk, startled by the interruption. Cleo looked over the maid and appraised her, “Nope,” she said softly as the maid shrank, The Goddess taking a slow deliberate step to squash her so the man in the room could see.”You’re her!” he said, “Why are you here!” he added quickly as Cleo’s glare landed on him, “You sent your daughter in your place, I’m here to watch your countries final hour,” she declared, not amused by the man she had found. “Please no! She insisted,” the man said as he came out from behind his desk, His chair had wheels and Cleo immediately noticed that he had no legs beyond his knees. “I’m unable to walk and I have a crippling phobia of flying, She said she would handle it, Please, I’ll beg and grovel right now!” he offered pleadingly. Cleo slowly appraised the human and his state, shaking her head lightly. The Goddess stepped over to the north wall and just as before, removed it, revealing the distant giant, standing naked off the coast. “I can see the problem..” she started as her hand pointed to the sky, a small blast of green energy shooting like a firework from her finger, “Unfortunately, I’ve backed myself into a bit of a corner,” she continued as they both watched the huge naked princess take a confident step onto the beach, her 500ft form quickly casting a shadow over the city. “You see, I have to set an example to the world,” she said shrugging, the man visibly distressed as he watched his giant daughter's massive crying face sweep her foot across the city, the ground shaking as she moved. Cleo turned to him, “You may save others though,” she admitted as her fingers spread and a small Cindy appeared in the puff of feathers. “Cindy, please publish the following message alongside the list…” Cleo announced slowly as the whole palace shook, the large princess now squatting over the residential areas of the city. “Any ruler who is unfit to submit to me, on my terms…” Cleo said as she turned away from the lewd display Robyn was forcing on the princess, the sound reverberated through the city as the large royal began peeing on her population. “Jeez Robyn, really..” she said as the King’s face turned to abject horror. Cindy fluttered up next to her face, “I assume the part about Robyn..” Cleo waved dismissively, “Leaders who are unfit to submit on my terms are not worthy leaders in my world and should immediately hand over power to one who can conform to my needs as their Goddess.” The Goddess finally finished as she looked over to King Sebastian, who now watched his giant daughter sitting in her urine playing with their fleeing subjects. “If you had sent me a Queen and not a Princess, This could have been Avoided,” Cleo decreed as she shook her head at the crying Sophia, she was having a really bad day under her girlfriends' control, Although it was much worse for the population of San Rishan.

 The Goddess, The King and the small fluttering Priestess watched with mixed feelings as the large naked Titan dragged herself on her stomach over to the Palace, her huge breasts ploughing through the city streets, large bruises staining her massive body. The princess was crying and sobbing as the population died under her, she whimpered apologies and begged for it to stop. Cleo felt a small amount of pity for the huge woman as she reared up, preparing to smash her breasts down onto the palace. “Time to go, Cindy, Your daughter has fantastic breasts by the way,” She said towards the king as she shimmered away.

 Cleo appeared beside the large map as the tiny figure of Sophia fell flat across where the palace had rested. She saw Robyn sitting on her throne, three fingers in her pussy as she rubbed tiny jake into herself vigorously. The Goddess couldn't help but smile as she moved to sit in her throne to watch, linking her mind once more to that of the Princess. The fear, pain and hatred swept over her, such powerful emotions, combined across her tingling body as the powertrip took hold, “Oh Fuck Robyn!” Cleo moaned, “You’ve broken her,” she whispered as her fingers found her nipples in her robes, “I never knew humans could feel so much at once..” Cleo admitted as her girlfriend's powerplay stimulated her. Cleo quickly gestured to her lover, a small brunette girl flying from Robyn’s bra to her hand, She licked her lips as she smiled, “Player two..” she whispered as she tossed the small human down onto the map.

Clarice

The rushing of air and sudden pain of a blunt impact shook Clarice as she slowly looked around. She had been seeing nothing but nipples and vaginas for weeks and now she was laying on her back, staring up at a bright blue sky, a tear rolled down her face as she started to cry. The sounds of crashing caught her attention as she rolled onto her side, finally noticing the huge sprawling city that she was now laying in, thousands of tiny people running from her looming form. “Oh shit...What is…” she started as she felt her body tense, losing all control over her body. Clarice felt her Goddesses presence in her mind, taking ownership of her physical self, “Playtime…” she heard in her mind as her body surged to life, jumping up and sprinting towards another naked woman she could now see masturbating at the other end of the city. Clarice calmed her mind, understanding there was no fighting her Goddess and tried her best to enjoy the experience as she felt buildings and people crunch under her feet. The masturbating girl seemed shocked when Clarice appeared, “Who…” was all she could say before Clarice punched her across the face, her superhuman strength sending the Princesses head crashing into a nearby school. The Goddesses voice came through her mind, “Mm I make my toys strong...” the sultry voice said as Clarice found herself bending down and gripping the older woman around the thigh and heaving her from the ground, throwing her across the city. The Princess recovered slowly, her form looking battered as she fell into a fighting stance, “What's the fuck is going on!” the princess cried as she charged towards Clarice who had started smiling. Cleo’s voice came from her mouth as she caught the girl in her charge and tossed her over her shoulder into a small town outside the city. “I’m kicking your ass Princess,” the words sounded strange to Clarice. The Princess kept getting up, She looked like hell but some unnatural force kept pushing her to try and engage Clarice who felt confidently stronger, faster and controlled by a literal Goddess. She was not a fan of violence but for some reason, she was being forced to beat down a naked princess while hundreds of thousands died under them.


Robyn

The climax came as she felt the princesses' mind vanish from her control, Robyn clenched down hard on the tiny jake before expelling him out onto the seat of her throne. “Oooooooooooh, that was certainly different,” she cooed slightly as she looked over to see her girlfriend smiling slyly over to her. “Why did you beat the shit out of her instead of going down on her, not that I'm complaining, that was hot…” she queried as Cleo continued to get off on her toy dragging the unconscious Sophia around the mostly destroyed country. “I’d never hit you, This felt like an opportunity,” Cloe conceded as she edged herself closer, “And did you feel Clarice’s right hook, That's a girl who's been beating on clits!” she giggled as she made the tiny Clarice roll the unconscious girl across the final remaining villages of San Rishan. Robyn stretched as she removed the silver ring, “We should do this again, That was the most incredible feeling I’ve ever had, so much power...so little mess...I don’t feel any concrete in my ass crack this time.” Cleo moaned as she peaked, sliding down in her throne, “It certainly was different,” she spoke softly…”Do you want to keep the princess?” she offered as Clarice returned to her hand. Robyn looked down at the broken girl laying across the beach. “Nah, I have Mika and Clarice, Maybe keep her in the cage next to the lobster boy? Would be a shame to waste a pretty princess.” she offered as she stood and extended a hand towards Cleo. She looked up to her and handed Clarice back with a smirk, “She’s a good one,” the Goddess admitted as she looked down on the beaten royal. “Fine, I’ll keep her for now, If she's too broken I can always eat her later…” she mused, lurching forward and reaching into the map, her fingers intentionally digging huge gushing valleys into the landscape as she dragged the fallen princess and a large amount of the beach from the map. Robyn grinned as the water from the sea flooded into the hole her girlfriend had made, just before the map vanished. “So now we see if anyone comes to their senses,” she said, watching Cleo stuff the sand, dirt, trees and Princess into the cage embedded in her throne.

Chapter End Notes:

Going to take a few of days before the next chapter

I'll be reading all feedback & write the next one to tick some boxes for people!

Kind regards

JFT