- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Domination

Princess Sophia De Lerange

Sophia stood in the dark side room, her bodyguard waiting by the door, The large man turned to her, “It’s a disgrace that they are keeping you waiting for so long, We’ve been here nearly seven hours…” he complained. She sighed as she stood and walked over next to him to watch the notice board, “We’re a minor country on the world stage, It's easy to forget while we’re at home, but look, we’re before China at least.” she said with a smile, “The list seems to be in the order of application, If we have applied for a slot sooner we may not have had to wait so long,” she continued as she straightened herself, brushing the back of her dress. “My biggest fear is that they want my papa here. He is technically the king but he is too sick for a trip like this, I hope I am accepted in his place,” she admitted nervously. The ground shook slightly as huge pounding motions caused them to move to the door of their room, The giant woman had returned, Standing proudly in flowing white robes, she loomed over the many entrances. Sophia looked along the wall outside her door where many other faces peaked out of similar rooms to gaze up and titan that had appeared. The massive blonde folded her wings behind her as she read from a large tablet, “Maldives, Finland and San Rishan” she announced. Sophia looked to her bodyguard Edwin who nodded slowly, “I wish I could say you didn't have to do this, but…” he trailed off as she stepped past him, “But it’s this or our country ends up eating ass, I know, I've watched the broadcast a hundred times.”

As she stood with the other dignitaries the large women herded them all together and squashed them between her large hands as she jumped into the air and beat her wings vigorously. A few short moments of nausea-inducing airtime later the huge woman landed with a stumble and released her passengers.”I know I know, I need a bag,” she complained down to them as she stepped over and in front of them. A short moment later she turned around to address them once more, “The Goddess is having a break, You’ll wait here until she beckons for you.” the huge woman announced as the crowd were blown back by her sudden takeoff. Sophia took a moment to look around, there was a vast expanse of nothing for miles, the barren white made the whole place seem surreal. “That's her isn't it,” someone nearby muttered as Sophia quickly tracked his eye-line. In the sky there was a massive female form lounging back across a huge throne, her legs dangled over the armrest as another massive female also situated in a huge throne leaned over the edge of hers. The redheaded Titaness seemed to be kissing the feet of the huge brunette as both giggled. “YOU SHOULD STEP ON THE NEXT ONE, JUST FOR FUN!” the huge redhead said as she laughed, The brunette also burst into giggled, “YOU COULD DO IT, JUST SAY YOU DIDN'T SEE THEM!” she replied casually. Sophia felt the tension in the air as the huge women conversed. “OKAY; LET THE PRESS BACK IN, LET'S GET THROUGH SOME MORE,” The Goddess finally announced as the blonde angel zipped overhead again landing near a far wall and opening a small set of double doors.

Two pairs of massive feet descended and touched the ground in front of Sophia’s group. “ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHERS READY?” the powerful brunette said as her feet seemed to stroke each other. Sophia rocked nervously on her feet as she waited, “This is fine, Just a few minutes of humiliation for thousands of lives..” the first group from the Maldives shuffled forward as the Blonde Priestess landed behind them and nudged them forward with her sandals. She suddenly realised how alone she was, Edwin hadn’t left the room with her, “That total coward…” she mumbled as she vaguely recalled him stepping back inside before they were all collected. The group ahead of her stopped as the Titan lifted the ball of her foot, As the princess looked up, expecting to see the Goddess looking back she was disheartened to see that the Brunette girl was reading a book, seemingly unaware of the process happening under her. “ROBYN, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT PLAID SKIRTS?” the huge woman thundered. Sophia’s eyes roamed as the huge redhead turned, looking up from a ring she was studying, “THEY CAN BE CUTE WITH THE RIGHT HIPS,” the large girl replied. Ahead of her the delegation from the Maldives had fallen to their knees under the huge raised foot and had begun kissing the floor as the media swarmed around them taking pictures. “Okay, so maybe they aren't taking it so seriously, this should be okay,” she sighed in relief as screams erupted from the media. The Goddesses foot had descended and the group that had been worshipping under it quickly became a gory mess that had splattered several journalists. “THEY WERE FRAUDS, SENT TO SPARE THEIR PRESIDENT HIS WELL EARNED HUMILIATION,” The massive woman said calmly, her gaze not leaving the book she was reading. “CINDY!” The huge woman finished as the large priestess fluttered over and began to clean the woman's foot and the floor. The redhead started laughing, “THAT'S THE SIXTH COUNTRY WE’RE GOING TO GET VISIT! I’M GETTING WET JUST THINKING ABOUT OUR WORLD TOUR,” she declared, the sultry undertones unmistakable. Sopha’s heart suddenly sank as she thought through the ramifications of her being there.

Cleo

She enjoyed the feeling of Cindy cleaning the mess from her foot as she replied to her lusting girlfriend, “Do you have Clarice? Thinking of you being wet is stirring me.” Robyn giggled, fishing the small brunette slave from her bra, “I keep all 3 of them on me, I like to keep myself edging.” she admitted as Cleo plucked the small girl from her grip between two fingers. “You’re insatiable recently,” She replied to her girlfriend as she kissed the toy and slid her under her robes and into her panties. “Do a good job slave,” she called down as straightened in her throne. The Goddess looked down at the small group of media flocking around her feet and rolled her eyes, “Okay, I’m getting bored, Next!” she said, lifting her foot to accept the next tribute, Cindy read from her list, “King Sebastian de Lerange from San Rishan” she said as a small middle-aged woman in an elegant dress started walking alone toward Cleo’s offered foot. Both Titan’s stared at the solo mortal with confusion, Robyn slid down from her throne and placed her face down near Cleo’s feet for a better look. “She doesn't look much like a King,” Robyn said with a smirk, “She’s really fucking hot though,” she added staring. The Goddess shook her head, “Everything is hot to you, You’re horny as hell right now I can smell it on you!” she scolded as she moved her foot to the side, looking down on the small woman, “She is pretty attractive for a King…”  she conceded.


Robyn was chewing her bottom lip as the small woman bowed beneath the looming foot, “Can I see her naked before you crunch her?” the huge redhead asked nonchalantly. Cleo just nodded as she very carefully probed the woman's mind, Mind magic was not something she was very good at and a couple of times she had tried the mortal had died immediately. She got the sense the woman was sincere in her belief she should be there. Robyn pointed to her with a wicked grin, “Strip down King, I want to see them curves!” she said as her tongue snaked across her lips, Cleo found her fingers were probing Clarice into more potent action as she watched. The tiny woman did as commanded as the world watched, Robyn’s excitement was evident as she greedily snatched up the clothes as they were discarded. “Mmm Cleo, She’s beautiful, a perfect feminine body as spoiled and privileged as yours, It would be a shame to waste such a woman when I have at least one hole unfulfilled...” Robyn said with a devilish grin, Cleo burst into laughter, “Wow Robyn, That’s it!” The Goddess declared as she stood, her power surging as she pushed her girlfriend out of existence. Cleo heard the yelp from the other room as Robyn fell into the bed. “Cindy, check the ID of the other guests and send me a list of countries to snuff, I have a girlfriend to attend.” Cleo declared as she excitedly stepped towards the bedroom, her power snaring the tiny King as she drew her up to her hand. “Name, Real Rank and Ass or Cunt?” the Goddess said to the small woman as she lifted her to her face. The tiny girl squirmed and squealed, “Princess Sophia! Neither, please don't!” she cried as Cleo licked her lips entering the bedroom, her Girlfriend had taken the brief moment to strip and sit spread eagle on the waiting for her. “Oh fuck Robyn, I’m trying to dominate your world, You’re such a distraction,” Cleo mused as she advanced on her lover. The Princess she carried was tossed to the side of the bed where she rapidly grew to 100ft, matching the other two titans. “Dance Princess,” Cleo said as she flopped onto the bed, her mouth finding Robyn’s inner thighs. Robyn moaned as her eyes admired the terrified naked woman Cleo had brought to amuse her. Clarice found herself dragged from Cleo’s moist nethers only to be rapidly inserted into Robyn’s aromatic slick sex, The Goddesses tongue working her girlfriends' nethers with now practised precision. It only took Cleo a few well-spent minutes to be rewarded with her girlfriends moaning convulsions as she slid up her naked body to embrace her, “My turn…” Cleo whispered as she turned and grinned towards Sophia.

Princess Sophia De Lerange

She rocked breasts and gyrated her hips, trying her best to perform an erotic dance she had only ever seen in the background of movies. The two powerful women making out before her as she flailed around. When the Goddess herself turned and locked eyes with her Sophia froze. She thought she had locked up in fear but the reality was far more horrifying. She watched as her arms moved, her body lurched forward and crawled onto the bed. She felt her body drop into a kneeling position by the feet of the two women, the Goddess gave her a knowing smirk as Sophia’s tongue came out against her will and started licking the brunette woman's toes. The redhead was looking confused as her gaze flicked between Sophia and her girlfriend. “She’s obeying you without you telling her?” she said confused as the Goddess shook her head. “This was one of Sam’s fanfictions, Total body control, trapping the mind as I, We, have our wicked way with her. Same never include you in her fantasies…” she added as Sophia listened, unable to resist the pressing grip around her mind. The redhead rolled on top of the Goddess and they kissed, “Make her lick my ass, really really slowly,” she cooed as they kissed again, “Selfish, but sure,” the other woman replied as Sophia felt her hands reaching forward and spreading the redhead women's ass cheeks. She would have cried out if she could as her tongue gently touched the other girls taint, and began to stroke up across the puckered asshole at a glacial pace. “Mmmmm” the girl moaned as the hole clenched on the tip of her tongue briefly. Sophia’s horrified mental shiver was picked up by the women controlling her as she felt her tongue drift back down to experience it again.

Cleo

The power was driving her mad as she projected vicariously through the princess, the terror in her mind driving Cleo to a whole new level of power trip. “I’m going to use to destroy San Rishan,” Cleo whispered into Robyn's ear as they embraced, “I’m going to have her bury as many people into her slick twat as she can find,” Cleo said as the power seeped through her thoughts. Robyn’s eyes looked devious as she considered the concept, “That’s fucking hot,” she said as she slid her fingers into her girlfriends' hot womanhood, her fingers going in deep and Cleo bit her lip as she felt Robyn’s parents ring slide inside. “Oh, I Love being God.” she said as she moved her body controlled slave from Robyn’s ass down to her thighs, “You’re going to kill your people Sophia, How does that make you feel?” she said with a sultry smile, Robyn moving aside to watch the lustful display. Cleo’s smile turned feral as she felt the hatred spike from her toy princess.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)