- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Judgement

Cleo

Two women sat quietly in an empty room, The floor shined with marble as the only feature of the room was the two large thrones and the various small entrances around the door. Cleo was browsing through a book while Robyn was staring into her ring, Robyn’s voice echoed slightly as she pierced the silence. “Why don’t we let people in to worship you?” she speculated, watching the priestess flap in and land next to her. “Because humans are dirty creatures, they will make a mess…” Cleo replied as she turned the page in the clothes catalogue, looking for inspiration. Robyn smiled as she rolled her head to look over at her girlfriend, “That’s why we have Cindy, to clean up!” she suggested brightly. The small winged woman had just landed on the armrest of Cleo’s throne, a small man gripped in each hand as she offered them to the Goddess. Cleo smiled appreciatively as she plucked one of the inch tall men from her hand and slid the screaming mortal between her lips, “Mmmmm” she moaned as she savoured his mortal screams. The Priestess took off and flew to Robyn, offering her the other man, Robyn shook her head and nodded towards Cleo, the Priestess bowed slightly and flapped back towards the Goddess who greedily snatched the man from her. “Cindy was such a good idea, Robyn, I love the fact that she takes the time to season the mortals she brings us, the flavours just pop!” she said sucking on the latest offering.

 “I need to talk to the world again, While most of the population is happy to submit, the power structures are still fighting me at every turn, “ Cleo began as she smiled, the page of her catalogue showing some attractive humans in cute bikinis. She watched as her robes vanished and replaced with the black Bikini top and bottoms, “This is cute,” Cleo mused as Robyn looked over grinning, “very,” the redhead added with a grin. Cleo felt the tug on her mind as the clear orb appeared in front of her, She felt a flash of panic as she looked to Robyn, “Stay very quiet..” she warned as Robyn slowly nodded. The Goddess turned to the orb and nervously finished the connection.”CLEOPATRA AURELIAN!” a stern voice yelled the moment her face appeared in the orb, “ARE YOU DATING A MORTAL!” the voice yelled with unconcealed anger. “Hi Mum,” Cleo replied calmly, “DON’T YOU ‘HI MUM’ ME YOUNG LADY! IS THIS TRUE!” she scolded, still yelling. Cleo just stared at her, trying to calm her emotions, “WELL? LEAH CAME OVER AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING! A MORTAL CLEO? A MORTAL!!” she kept yelling. The Goddess resisted the urge to glance at Robyn, “Did you get my tribute transmission?” Cleo said changing the subject. Her Mother’s eyes burned with rage, “Of Course we did, You’re sending twice as much as your quota! THAT’S NOT THE ISSUE!” Cleo seized the moment, “I think you’ll find its the highest tribute transmission from any of the worship worlds,” she added desperately trying to change the focus. Her mother's rage faded a little, “Yes, It is, We always knew you were special though, Your father is very proud.” Cleo smiled, “Then just trust me okay? Let me keep making you proud.” she ventured but her mothers face turned back to rage, “YOU CANNOT BE DATING A MORTAL! WE’LL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK! FARMERS DON’T DATE THEIR CORN!” she yelled as Cleo flinched back again. Cleo tried to change the subject again but her mother pushed on, “THE MOMENT YOU DECLARE SET UP COMPLETE I’M GOING TO COME AND MAKE SURE YOU’RE NOT DOING ANYTHING STUPID!” and Cleo snapped, “No.” she said coldly. The sharp word enough to break her mother's tirade. “I am not a child anymore, I am my own woman, with my own world, You ruined yours, I will not let you ruin mine!” Her mother's face fell, “Cleo...Don’t be like that I'm your mother for Theia’s sake!” The two women stared at each other for a long moment. “Cleo...Once your world is ready there is a whole stream of handsome olympian men looking to win your hand, you don’t need to settle for some mortal, What could he possibly offer you that one of your own couldn’t a thousand times over?” Cleo tilted her head slightly, as she sighed, ‘Fucking Leah,’ she thought, ‘Didn’t even tell her the whole truth’ she realised with minor alarm. “Robyn is a special Mum, They have helped me secure this world, brought me a lot of happiness, Why can't you just be happy for me?” Her mother’s eyes narrowed, “BECAUSE HE'S AN EXPANDABLE RESOURCE! NOTA MATCH FOR A GODDESS!”  Cleo’s cringed as she saw the tears in Robyn’s eyes. Cleo stood, pushing her mother back a little as she stared at the image, “I am providing more than twice my allotted energy, I am a contributing member of olympian society, What I do with my world is my business, Until you accept that mother, You are not welcome to visit!” she declared as she shut down the communication line. 

 Robyn stood, crying as she looked towards her girlfriend, I didn’t realise…” she sobbed as Cleo moved over to her and embraced her, “I knew my mother wouldn’t like it, I honestly didn't expect her to be that bad though, we were very close…” she admitted as she felt the tears on her shoulder. “I’m sorry you had to hear that hun, I’m going to have some strong words with Leah next time I see her…” the two girls embraced for a long moment. “Thank you, Cleo,” Robyn said remembering how much it meant to her, “I understand now why our relationship is so hard on you, I was only seeing it from one side.” Robyn squeezed her, “Want me to feed you some journalists?” she offered as she withdrew from the embrace. Cleo smiled as she dropped her clothing catalogue into her throne. “Actually I need advice, as I was trying to say earlier, The leaders of this world are not falling in line,” she said as the globe appeared in the middle of the room. “I have been here nearly a month now, 85% of the settlements are blue and the power flows nicely.” she bragged spinning the globe. “However, There have been 1013 intentional attempts on my life, 655 attempts to poison me, 306 military strikes and 52 attempts to take you from me. Robyn stood shocked, “That’s a lot, how come I never knew about this before?” Cleo shrugged, “My power is reflexive, I’m often not aware of the attempt until it has failed.” She offered a look back at Robyn, “Cindy has unintentionally fed me 16 humans who had been drowning in toxins, Most of the humans that break into the temple are loaded with venomous spikes looking to get stepped on. “You’ve been lucky you don’t eat humans and you normally use sandals when you step on the bugs,” she conceded. “Until now I've been content to ignore them, although this morning there was an attempt on your sisters…”

Robyn

Her heart stopped as she listened to her girlfriend's revelation, “Sam and Janna? Are they okay!” she said flustered as her large white wings burst out of her back. Cleo offered a calming gesture as she nodded, “I hate to admit it, but you were right to ask for me to turn them into priestesses, They were protected by their link to me…” she added. Robyn felt her temper flare, “Who was it? Was it Russia? Can we destroy Russia?” she said almost too casually. Cleo shook her head, “It was not, most of the attacks are from this part of the world, Although I’m not taking statistics on that the ones I’ve witnessed personally have always been Americans. Robyn’s anger was flaring, “Then let's go, I’ve always wanted to put my foot through new york…” she announced as she thought of her sisters.  Her Goddess shook her head in amusement, “That’s one fix I suppose but the people are happy to worship, It's the leadership I need to convince.” she said with a warm smile. Robyn stared at her, “You don’t want to fuck me over new york?” she said, her mind fondly recalling New Zealand. Cleo blushed, “Oh I do, You know I do, Why are you making me the bad guy for not wanting to wipe your race out for a quick fuck?” she giggled. “Truth is the powers that control the resources of this world were not deterred when I rolled on two million mortals. They seem to care little for the lives of others.”  Cleo said with confusion, “So, How do I bring them in line?” she said as she clicked her fingers. Robyn sat back in her throne and thought for a moment, her gaze locking on an unconscious Joel, “Did you feed your lobsterman?” she mused, the man trapped in a cage embedded in Cleo’s throne. “Oh no...I probably should…” The Goddess conceded as she created a small pile of food in the cage. “Humiliation…” Robyn smiled, “We humiliate them, That's the answer…”

 Robyn pushed herself from her seat and strode towards Cleo, “You are going to tell the world you want all of the world leaders, Every King, Queen, President, Prime-minister, Great leader, Dictator to come here in person and kiss the floor under your foot,” she explained as Cleo watched her pace past her, “Then you will invite everyone to watch, Any country that does not submit gets the New Zealand treatment!” she finished, turning to appreciate how attractive her Goddess was in that small bikini. Cleo smiled as she tracked Robyn’s eyes and swung her hips a little as a tease, “You want to set up another broadcast room? I kind of ate the last one…” she mused, considering the idea. Robyn just smirked, “We don’t need to, the world’s press is just through that door, You’ve been using them as a buffet table but they have other uses.” she said as she gestured with her foot towards a tiny door in the wall. Cleo tilted her head, “You really think it’s that easy? A two-minute speech and a whole load of sitting there while they kiss the floor…” she said sceptically. Robyn shook her head slightly, “With the threat of wiping them out if they don’t...and you have to be willing to follow through on it,” she said carefully. Cleo just burst into a giggle, “You are just horny, That's delicious…” she said as she stepped towards the door, dropping her size slowly as she approached. Robyn followed after her, “Uh the Bikini?” she said as she stepped up beside her girlfriend. Cleo smiled, “I think it looks good on me,” was all she said as she stepped out of the temple, in front of the crowd waiting outside.

Cleo

There were a lot of people just standing around waiting outside the door, She extended her arms and pushed them all back to give her and Robyn the space to grow a bit, She stopped at a respectable 12ft so she could see the whole crowd. The main door to her temple loomed nearby, the 120ft portal reached into the sky as Cleo stood beside the Mortal entrance that had never been used before today. Robyn stood behind her bikini-clad girlfriend as she resisted the urge to pinch her ass while the thousands of cameras repositioned from the main entrance to the smaller one Cleo had finally emerged from. Cleo waved slyly as her pulsing power drew a barrier of 30ft around her, giving her room to be comfortable. Robyn whispered in her ear as she posed, “Give them a few minutes to get ready,” she muttered and Cleo nodded as she tucked her thumbs into the bikini bottoms and just observed the thousands of faces staring back at her. The loud flapping of wings drew a lot of eyes as the huge 50ft Cindy flew out of the main door and landed nearby, when she spotted the small Cleo by the tiny door, the large priestess fell to her knees in silence as the crowd stilled. The Goddess took a moment to appreciate the huge attractive women as she nodded her approval of the reverence. “She was a good choice…” she admitted again to Robyn. Her girlfriend leaned in, “Do you want me to introduce you?” she offered with a smile. Cleo felt butterflies in her stomach as she nodded, “Mm don’t go too crazy,” she said as her head nodded.

The red-haired woman stepped forward in front of Cleo, her huge wings appearing behind her and spreading to hide her girlfriend from sight. “PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, FOR HER FIRST EVER PRESS CONFERENCE; I GIVE YOU THE ONE WOMAN WHO DECIDES THE FATE OF THIS PLANET, OWNER OF OS US, GODDESS OF EARTH, CLEEEEEEOOOO!” as she called her name she launched herself into the air in a flurry of feathers and shrank herself until she vanished from sight. Cleo stood stunned by the display as everyone stared at her. Finally remembering it was her turn she smiled, “Hello Humanity! I hope you have been enjoying your time so far in my possession! I am proud to announce that the vast majority of humans have accepted their position in existence and do worship me frequently, as was commanded.” she spoke clear and loud as her hand drew power towards her. “However,” she said as 6 humans were yanked from the crowd and floated before her. “These six have just attempted to kill me,” she spoke as the men all squished together in the air, Cleo's fingers directing them like puppets as she slowly closed her hand into a fist, the men screamed as the ground together into a large ball of guts and gore. “I have been ignoring the attempts on my life, Although that will now change, Anyone who takes a willful hostile action against me or my servants will be killed,” she said with a venomous edge to her voice. “Furthermore, It has been decided that every world leader, monarch and commander will attend my temple, this weekend, and kiss the ground at my feet.” the crowd erupted in chatter as she spoke, “All of you will be invited inside to film and document the occasion, The weekend will be named a global holiday, Submission Weekend will signify when mortals stopped resisting their God and you all took your place beneath my heel.” She said, feeling her nethers stir as she watched the faces before her, “Any country that does not attend, Will host myself and my Angel for a night of lustful fun, like New Zealand.” she concluded as she felt Robyn land on her shoulder and only an inch tall, “Good job Cleo,” the tiny angel whispered as she flapped away behind her. Cleo’s mind raced as she considered yanking her tiny girlfriend into her bikini, she felt the need for that release but knew she shouldn't abuse Robyn like that. As she contained herself and stood to observe the humans all yelling questions at her, she grinned in delight as she felt Robyn pulling her tiny form into her bottoms from behind, “Ooo,” she breathed unintentionally as she quickly turned and strode back into the temple, she was going to need to lay down.”I love you,” she called down as she felt her tiny angel sliding between her ass cheeks.




Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)