- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s  Frustration


Cleo

The cold wind swept down the alley as the three girls appeared, Cleo’s feet chilled before her magic adapted to the cold, she shivered in annoyance as her power slowly warmed her toes. “Fuck its cold,” she complained as she looked around the filthy alley, soft flats subconsciously appearing around her feet as the grime surrounded her. Robyn was shivering in her one-piece dress and open sandals while Janna seemed fully dressed for this abrasive weather. “Okay so this is disgusting,” Cleo commented as she stepped towards the busy street, her pink PJ’s flapping in the wind. The three of them emerged into the busy street, Janna stepping into the lead as Cleo took Robyn’s hand, the cold fingers gripping her warm hands. “This was your idea,” Cleo said annoyed as she watched her shivering girlfriend, “I thought you would've dressed for it at least…” she continued as Robyn suddenly stopped and pulled her hand free. “WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE CLEO!” she yelled in the middle of the street, onlookers turned to watch as the two strangely girls faced off.  Cleo turned, slipped her hands onto her hips and tilted her head, “Say that again,” she offered in a warning tone. Robyn stepped up to her, “First Cindy, Then my Parents, Then Janna and now Me! Why are you toying with us, I thought you cared about me!” she challenged glaring into her eyes. Cleo’s eyes swept the crowd and she dismissively waved her hand, a pulse of power erupted across the world at her casual gesture. As she turned back to Robyn her eyes were blazing white with power, the magic not as simple as she had made it look, time hung still around them as the noise faded away. “YOU ARE TAKING ME FOR GRANTED!” she screamed, advancing on Robyn as Janna backed up into a frozen pair of onlookers. “THE LAST TIME YOU SHOWED ME ANY APPRECIATION FOR ANYTHING I DID FOR YOU WAS WHEN I GAVE YOU THOSE SLAVES!” She continued in an emotional tirade, her fingers glowing with power as she gestured angrily. Robyn backed away from the raging girl who had grown to eight feet glaring at her. “I DARE YOU TO LIE TO ME, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU THANKED ME FOR ANYTHING! And don’t include your little victory ‘thanks’ when you got me to ascend that pet for you!”, Robyns mind reeled as she thought through her times with Cleo, “I’ve thanked you in many ways! I’ve made love to you for fuck sake!” Cleo’s blazing eyes shifted from white to red, “Every day millions of people say ‘Thank You Goddess’ but no, not you, you just make love to me as if that isn't mutual!” she said as Robyn felt herself being lifted from the ground by an invisible power. “I show you my thanks with acts of love, acts of devotion! Just because I don’t say the words doesn’t mean I am not grateful!” she rambled quickly as her tall girlfriend sneered. Cleo dragged Robyn towards her and glared as the power left her eyes, just her piercing brown angry eyes locking with Robyn’s tear-soaked face. “You haven't gone down on me since before New Zealand! Do I need to destroy a country to get that from you?”  she continued as Robyn shrank slowly before her. Robyn whimpered, “No, you just have to ask, I’m always happy too, I just don’t want to seem like a needy girlfriend!” she cried as her shrinking stopped. Cleo’s face softened slightly, “Really? Because I didn't want to seem like I was ordering your around all the time…” she admitted as she also thought back over her brooding.

  Cleo slowly shrunk back down and returned Robyn to normal as calm settled over her aching heart, “So...You didn't want to seem needy...and I didn't want to seem pushy?” she said as Robyn broke down in tears before her. “Wow...I’ve been a bit of a bitch haven't I…” she conceded as Robyn wiped her face down. “You have…” she said teary-eyed. Cleo teared up a little as she embraced her girlfriend, “Forgive me?” she asked with a pleading tone. Robyn pushed back and held up her finger with the ring on, Cleo shook her head lightly, “It’s awkward having your parents around as an authority figure to you,” Robyn sighed as she looked into the ring once more. “Okay, I want full priestess powers to both Janna and Sam...then I can forgive your bratty few days…” Robyn ventured as Cleo rolled her eyes, “There you go again with the taking me for granted..” she complained as Robyn took her hands, “No, I love you, Even when you’re treating me like a slave and freezing me in the street...However, as you have just demonstrated, you are young and hormonal... volatile...I’m just looking out for my family.” The Goddess rolled her head as she looked over to where Janna was cowering, “She’s sticking her tongue up my ass if she wants anything from me, The fangirl can have the power,” she admitted tossing a bolt of light into the air. Robyn looked past Cleo towards Janna and shrugged. Janna slowly approached and kneeled behind the pink-clad Goddess. Cleo smiled as she yanked a man from the time-locked crowd with her power and shrank him as he flew to her fingers. “Tongue,” she said gazing down on Janna. The redhead extended her tongue and Cleo placed the paralysed man on her tongue. “Push him in deep,” she grinned, lowering her PJ bottoms around her knees and bending over. The warm tongue felt amazing with the chill breeze and Cleo let out a light moan as Robyn turned away, “We need to talk things out,” Cleo said as she watched her girlfriend's expression, “I need to maintain control,” she continued as Robyn forced a smile. Cleo stood and pulled her bottoms up as she knocked Janna back with a blast of white power. Robyn turned to her and dashed over to the fallen Janna, “What the fuck…” she exclaimed as she found her sister unconscious, Cleo found herself again rolling her eyes, “When I give humans the power quickly they always do that, I assumed you would rather not a repeat of Cindy…” she said frustrated at Robyn’s reaction. The teary redhead looked at her, “Let’s have that talk, right now, send Janna home,” Robyn said with a determined glare. The Goddess sighed in annoyance as she waved her hand at Janna, the woman vanishes. “Right,” Robyn said as she stormed off through the time-stopped crowd and into the clothing store just off the street. Cleo shook her head in frustration as she followed her emotional girlfriend.

  Robyn

The warmth of the inside struck her immediately as she dragged a pair of Yoga pants from a rack as she stormed in, pulling them on quickly and finding some socks as Cleo slowly stalked behind her, looking at the variety of clothing on display. “Humans sure do like variety…” Cleo whispered as she looked across the racks of clothes, Robyn was sat in the corner with her head in her hands when Cleo finally stepped up to her. The Angel looked up and took a moment to appreciate the cute pink woman standing before her, Privileged beyond measure, lacking the human perspective and emotionally explosive.” I fell for you because your power was intoxicating,” Robyn started as Cleo sat down near her sulking, “Then when you trusted me to match you in size, I fell in love with your beauty,” she continued looking towards a shop assistant, locked in place halfway through restocking the tights. The shop assistant was looking back at her unable to move. “And even now I find your constant power plays alluring…” she admitted as she waved to the terrified shop assistant. Robyn looked over towards Cleo who appeared lost in thought. “You also scare me to death, One moment you’re treating me like the centre of your world, the next you’re threatening to murder my family...It’s messed up Cleo, Like, seriously messed up…” she said, her stomach sinking as the Goddess just sat in silence. The two sat in silence for a long moment, Cleo eventually standing, “Okay, Listen, I may be an all-powerful Goddess on earth but where I’m from I'm just a fresh graduate girl with only a few miserable attempts at relationships with guys in my past. During my research of the earth, I discovered my people’s first attempt to control this world lead to the brutal death of the Olympian who was sent as his own creations rose up to overthrow him.”  she slowed as she admired the shoes along the wall, “Olympian dudes are all pricks...I’m hoping to bring a couple here once I have established my control, Just so I can break them under my heel…”  she said as Robyn watched her inspecting the shelves. “Robyn, I can’t give you more power, Although I understand why you would be scared of my metaphorical boot always looming over your mortal frame...I just need you to know that bringing that boot down would break my heart and I really do love you.” Cleo wandered back over and loomed over Robyn’s seated form, Robyn looked up and again found herself appreciating the beauty before her, “I know, I’m the luckiest human on earth, I just need to put that into a new perspective I suppose,” she said speaking softly up to her Goddess. Cleo nodded as she stepped over towards the shop assistant that had been watching Robyn, “It’s Me, You, Your Family,” Cleo admitted, “Then, the rest of them” she finished, the shop assistant reducing down to less than an inch as the time freeze broke on her and she ran screaming. Cleo lifted the toe of her flats and rotated it on her heel over the small woman. Robyn felt the pang of pity and the rush of lust as Cleo lowered the ball of her foot onto the small woman and twisted slowly. “Oooh, Mmm…” Robyn said softly, “Do that again?” she requested as Cleo’s face brightened, dancing over to another frozen man with fear in his eyes. The large man vanished as Cleo struck a pose for Robyn, her clothes vanishing, the full female figure on display causing Robyn’s body to stir into treacherous lust. Cleo’s now barefoot slowly compressed the man as Robyn pushed to her feet, she moved over to her girlfriend and pressed her socked foot on top of the Goddesses, obliterating the small man.

  Robyn kissed her lover's neck as her hands explored her soft body, “Let’s not destroy London,” she whispered into her ear, “I do want to shop here,” she added as she felt their bodies expand within the store. Cleo stopped as they each hit fifteen feet tall, Robyn pulled her clothes free as Cleo laid back through the racks of expensive dresses, The two women embraced as Robyn’s lips explored Cleo’s perky breasts, “Shrink a few of these voyeurs, I want to donate them to your pleasure,” Robyn said as she licked at her girlfriends' nipple. Cleo moaned as the patrons of the store were drawn towards her, reducing in size as they slowly sprinkled into her cleavage, barely a centimetre tall while Robyn’s green eyes stared down on them. “Just wait here little ones, I’m just warming her up.” she cooed as her head drifted down towards her navel, Cleo’s hands appearing, “While you’re waiting…” she moaned as she separated the group onto her breasts, lightly pressing them into her nipples while her girlfriend kissed along her thighs. Robyn enjoyed the smell of the arousal as she stimulated her Goddess. It was intoxicating, she was about to stimulate the most powerful girl to ever exist in her world and then force people to give their lives for her, no their, pleasure. Robyn’s tongue eventually made it the slick sex as Cleo whimpered in pleasure, Robyn tossed the dress rack out from between her Goddesses thighs as she worked the outer lips with her tongue, her hand tracing the divine’s body hunting for the mortals on her breasts, when her fingers found them she drew them slowly down Cleo’s smooth body and smiled at them as her finger thrust them inside her lover, One by one the mortals vanished inside her Goddess as her tongue returned to work, her fingers roaming around inside to positioned the tiny sacrifices. Cleo was moaning as her vaginal muscles clamped around Robyn's fingers, crushing the tiny humans with each convulsion. The younger girl fell limp as her hand touched Robyn’s cheek, “Your turn…” Cleo said in s sultry tone as she dragged Robyn on top of her and rolled them both over, Robyn felt her back smash through the service desk as her girlfriend drew more humans in from outside the store and sprinkled them along her body. Over the next hour, the two young women took turns bringing each other over the edges as more and more of London’s population found themselves drawn into the clothing store, meeting hot sticky ends as the lusty pair used them.

  As Cleo took them both back to the temple, she created a small waterfall in one corner as they washed each other down in silence. The rest of the world resumed and pandemonium struck across the globe as a population ravaged by fear were finally granted their agency back.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Shopping got side-tracked due to emotional tipping points, will revisit.