- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

--Nothing will happen with Samantha, dont even ask--

Cleo’s Visit

Robyn

Robyn watched as Cindy flew around the temple, enjoying her new freedom, feeling proud that she had been able to convince Cleo. Further discussions with the new Priestess revealed that the young woman was a single mother, her young child lost in the crushing squash the Goddess had imposed on them while she interrogated her. Robyn couldn't relate to the pain she must have felt, the fear and loss compounded by the fact that she had been turned into a buttplug for nearly eight hours shortly after. Cindy seemed to be accepting the new position though, at least on the surface, Robyn had reminded her that the Goddess would roast her like a chicken and eat her wings with hot sauce if she stepped out of line though. A warning she knew was true as Cleo had already speculated about the taste of angel wings in bed with her.

 Wandering back through the temple, Robyn found Cleo sitting on the side of her bed, her foot in her lap as she fiddled with some kind of anklet. “I was thinking,” Robyn said, sitting near her girlfriend, “We should do our shopping in London, I've never been but I’ve always wanted too…” she pondered looking at Cleo’s fingers sliding around her beautiful foot. “Mmm? Sure, I’ve no idea what it’s about so I’ll follow your lead…” she said as her fingers clamped together. Robyn finally caught a glimpse of her lover's ankle, a chain of small men, clipped together with what looked like handcuffs at wrists and ankles. “If we go shopping in London though, We should invite Janna, she’s always wanted to go to the UK,” Robyn added, her gaze fixed on the terrified humans being chained together. Cleo’s hands stopped working as her head tilted towards Robyn, her long silky hair splashing over the tiny figures on her raised foot. “The one who called me a bitch?” she said, no trace of humour in her tone. Robyn’s heart skipped a beat as she remembered the event, “She’s team Cleo now, I promise,” she whispered slowly. Cleo turned her back and brushed her hair to the side, “Okay, Once I’m done here we’re going to go and check,” she announced as her fingers slid another man into her chain.” Robyn nodded as she instinctively went for her phone to warn her family when she went to press the call her finger froze in place as her whole body seized up. Only her eyes were working as she looked towards her girlfriend, seemingly unaware as she focused on her project. Robyn’s mind reeled as she was trapped in her own body for nearly ten minutes as Cleo slowly worked on her living anklet. Eventually, she lifted her foot into the air, her slender leg sporting a loose-fitting chain of humans, all crying to help as she looked over to Robyn, “What do you think? Does it say, “You're just an accessory to me!” she giggled as feeling returned to Robyn’s body. Robyn took her finger from the phone and dropped it back on the bed as she saw Cleo slowly nod in approval. “It certainly ‘screams’ power”, she said, choosing to ignore the resentment she was feeling. Cleo giggled and jumped on her in an embrace. “I’m sorry about that, I just really don’t want you cheating my test,” Cleo said kissing her lover on the head, “It’s only a matter of time before you start manipulating me into granting them power, I’m not stupid, I need to be careful,” she said standing back up and admiring her new Anklet, “You are a hole in my defence hun, I love you, you now that, I can’t afford for you to be my undoing.” she said smiling, raising her anklet clad foot before Robyn, “You may kiss” she smirked. Robyn shook her head as she took hold of the delicate foot, planting a firm kiss on top of it, “I love you too Cleo, I guess I’m still getting used to dating God.” she said with mock reverence. “If we’re going to see my family before we go shopping though, You should change, Greek Chic isn't very subtle in the suburbs. The Goddess Giggled as she stepped back to give Robyn a good view of her figure, “That’s fine, I had this girl for breakfast this morning who had the most adorable outfit!” she said excitedly, the white robes vanishing as baggy pink cotton pyjamas appeared, covering her curves and making her look like she was attending a high school sleepover. “Human Cleo ready for adventure!” she declared happily. Robyn gawked and the cutesy nightwear, “Wow..that would be perfect if we were having a movie night..” she said cautiously, Cleo interrupted her before she could continue, “And it is perfect for meeting your family, You wouldn't question your Goddess would you?” she added with a knowing smile. Robyn sighed and shook her head, Of Course not, They will accept you no matter what,” she said as she stood to embrace her comfortable-looking Goddess. “Let's go,” Robyn said softly as she felt Cleo’s power shimmer around her as both vanished.

  Robyn stood at the door more nervous than she had ever been as she waited for someone to answer the door, The Goddess of the world standing just behind her waiting to pass judgement on her family. The door started to open and Robyn’s eye bulged as she caught Cleo’s reflection in the glass and before she could turn to scold her, Her parents were standing in the doorway looking out at her.  “Hi Mom, Hi Dad!” she said happily as they returned the greeting, “And who is this young lady?” her mother said curiously. Robyn closed her eyes and slowly turned, “This is my girlfriend, Cleo,” she said cracking an eye open to confirm her fear. Cleo stood in her baggy PJ’s at just under 5ft tall, her already young face and slender figure making her look like a highschooler compared to Robyn’s curvy frame. Cleo chirped up with an excited smile, “Hi Mr & Mrs Taylor! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you!” she said tucking her head under Robyn’s arm, making her seem juvenile. Her Parents snapped their gaze back at Robyn, concern etched in her eyes, “The news keeps saying you’re the Goddesses Angel, not her babysitter,” her dad said, shaking his head. “Please Dad, Stop,” Robyn said before he walked back in shaking his head. Her Mom looked over them both and sighed, “I thought better of you Robyn, but a teenager? Really?” Cleo grinned as she hugged Robyn from the side, “I love your daughter Mrs Taylor!” she said happily, Robyn turned a furious red as her mother shook her head in disgust, “I had no problem with you having a girlfriend but this is just wrong, I don’t care if she's a Goddess or not!” she said as Robyn’s blood froze and she could already see the gleam in Cleo’s eyes. Robyn felt the small ring appear on her finger and she knew what was coming, She had made a deal with her girlfriend a while ago about what would happen if her parents reacted badly. With tears in her eyes, Robyn raised her hand out before her, pointing it at her mothers retreating back, the woman vanished as Robyn fell to her knees. Cleo stepped into the house and turned to look down at her crying girlfriend, Let's find your sisters shall we?” she said with a mischievous grin. Robyn brought the ring up before her face and sobbed as the two tiny figures trapped inside beat on the side of the clear gemstone. “Why Cleo, Why couldn't you just be yourself…” Robyn whimpered as the Goddess turned and rose to her normal height of 5’ 7”. Shrugging she looked around, "The world saw us fuck on New Zealand, they knew who I was, Pictures of our faces..and asses are all over this planet now.” she said as she appreciated the soft material of her new clothes. Robyn sighed and brushed the tears from her eyes, Cleo was right as always, Her parents had jumped to conclusions as much as it hurt her to admit.

Cleo

A large tan skin man came storming down the stairs, “WE’RE DONE, IF YOU WON’T COMMIT THEN THIS WON’T WORK!” he yelled as he pushed past her and Robyn and vanished out of the door. Cleo watched as the younger-looking Robyn appeared at the top of the stairs, The girl froze as she saw the Goddess standing in her house. Cleo licked her lips and advanced towards the stairs as Robyn’s hand landed on her shoulder, “No, Let me go first, You owe me that much…” she said softly as Samantha appeared in another doorway looking starstruck. Cleo turned to Robyn, “Fine, you talk to Janna while I chat with young Samantha here…” she said with a commanding tone. Robyn took the hint and offered Sam a smile as she quickly ascended the stairs after Janna. 

Cleo went over to the young ginger-haired girl and squat down in front of her, “Hi Samantha, I’m…” the young girl erupted, “CLEO! THE GODDESS OF EARTH! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!” she screeched as Cleo nearly fell backwards in surprise. “Well yes, Although you should use the term Worshipper and not Fan,” she said with a serious tone. The younger girl looked chastised as she awkwardly tried to bow. Cleo smiled, warming to the younger girl as she stepped away and sat in one of the chairs. “So, Sam, You clearly believe in me…” she started before the girl interrupted her again, “Believe in you! I run one of the biggest Goddess Cleo fan pages on Instagram and DeviantArt!” she announced happily, “I have two whole sketchbooks of fanart of you!” she finished as Cleo raised a single finger. “Firstly,” she said with a regal tone, “Never interrupt a Goddess, Do not speak unless spoken too first!” she declared as the younger girl turned red, “Secondly, I have no idea what any of those things are, Although Fan art sounds like a tribute, I would see this.” The young teen sprinted from her room as Cleo smirked, “Looks like this one is safe at least,” she admitted to herself as she got comfortable. A minute later, Sam appeared again with a large book and offered it to Cleo. As the Goddess took the book she gestured to the floor, “You may kneel while I review your offering…” she suggested. The book seemed innocent enough, lots of profile pictures of her, the renderings were of decent quality and Cleo found herself nodding as she turned the pages. Then things took a strange turn as she started coming across nudes of her on top of cities, playing with buildings and using people for all kinds of purposes, some of the images were clearly inspired by the events in New Zealand but many of these things Cleo had never tried. She looked up at the kneeling girl, “How old are you again?” she inquired, “Fourteen,” the girl replied blushing. Cleo shook her head as she turned the page to a full-colour double spread, It was a picture of her dressed in her traditional robes, sat on the floor of an empty room, crowds of people were at her feet painting her nails, one of the small figures was circled and labelled, “Me”. Cleo stopped and closed the book, her mind racing with the young girl's wild imagination. “I will be keeping this, How come there are no pictures of Robyn?” she queried as her girlfriend had been with her during the inspiration for this book. The young girls face scrunched, “Eww, She's my sister...You’re a Goddess!” the girl said as Robyn and Janna slowly made their way down the stairs.


Cleo grinned at her Girlfriend, “Robyn, Would you inspect Sam’s InstaArt with her while I speak with Janna?” she announced smiling. Robyn looked between the two and nodded slowly, Samantha perked up, “Do I have to show her? It's embarrassing…”  Cleo snapped her a glare and the young girl jumped up and rushed to Robyn, dragging her from the room. Janna slowly approached and sat in the opposite chair. Cleo just watched her as she squirmed, “I’m sorry…” the young redhead said eventually as the Goddess just tilted her head and slowly licked her lips, “I’m sorry for disrespecting you! Please, Forgive me!” she continued as Cleo let her head rock and tilt the other way, her tongue still tracing her lips. “Please Goddess, Please, I’m sorry!” the girl said again she slipped from the chair and fell to her knees. Cleo’s eyes tracked her as she crossed her legs so her foot hung in the air, her tongue retreated slowly as she bit her bottom lip and nodded her head towards her barefoot.  Janna paled slightly as she pleaded again, “I’m sorry, I…” she stopped as the Goddesses gaze turned bored, quickly she shuffled forward and kissed the offered sole. Finally, Cleo spoke, “To exist near me, you need to understand your place, Your sisters both seem to, You do not.” she said with a stern tone. Janna’s kissing intensified as she spoke, “That man who stormed out, Why did he leave?” she said slowly as she looked down on the girl the same age as herself. “I refused to stop eating meat, He was angry that I wouldn’t go Vegan for him…” Janna said slowly, “It's not that I'm not open to it, It’s just a big change you know..” she continued as Cleo’s foot entered her mouth and she wisely decided to suck instead of speak. “I don’t know what you’re talking about but it sounds like a bad reason,” she conceded as her hand rotated into a cradling motion, a small tanned man appearing between her finger and thumb, barely 5mm tall, trapped between her slender digits. She waved her hand and the man floated down and landed near Janna’s hand on the carpet as Cleo removed her foot from the girl's mouth. “Look at him, Place your finger on him..” she said softly. Janna obeyed, the tiny Carlos barely able to get to his feet before her finger totally covered him. “Do you feel the power? The insignificance of him?” Cleo said watching the girl carefully. Janna nodded, “but he’s a person..thoughts, feelings, siblings,” she said removing her finger. Cleo sneered as twelve more micro people appeared around him, “There, anyone who cared,” she said sharply, “now place your thumb over all of them” the Goddess commanded, “Pin them to your carpet, You are in charge!” she continued as Janna did as ordered. “Is this how we seem to you? Bugs under your thumb?” Janna inquired as she felt the power of life of death under her single digit. “No.” Cleo said shortly, “You are less, I can end you with a thought, your world is under my thumb,” she declared with an honest glare. Janna thought for a long moment as she considered, the power she held over Carlos and his family was only a shred of the power Cleo held all of the time. “And yet, You’re taking time to educate me on the scale of your power,” Janna finally said as she felt her head fall into a reverent bow. Cleo’s glare finally broke and a slight smile tugged on her lips, “Only because I love your sister,” she admitted. Janna glanced at the reclining brunette and nodded, “You truly are the Goddess of Earth, I am your servant Goddess.” she said as Robyn entered the room.

Robyn

“Oh no, you’re not!” Robyn said, moving to stand next to Cleo, “None of my family will be serving, They will be left to live happy lives!” she continued as she looked down at her smiling girlfriend. “You turned my youngest sister into a fucking fetish artist and my middle sister into a grovelling slave, You’re a terrible corrupting force you know that Cleo!” she scolded as Janna froze and Sam went still at the door. Cleo burst into giggles as she stood and hugged her, “Oh I am truly evil aren't I,” she admitted kissing Robyn, “Good news though, Your sisters passed my test, you can keep them!” Robyn turned to face her sisters quickly, “Keep you here, she means to keep you here!” she offered reassuringly. The Goddess just shrugged, “Here, in your drawer with the other sex toys, wherever.” she said casually as Janna’s eye grew wide, turning to watch Sam turn bright pink blushing. Robyn shook her head in amusement as she gestured to the room, “I've told you both privately about Mom and Dad, I’m going to make sure you are covered for money, Janna, We’re going to head over to London for some fashion shopping, if you would like to come along?” Robyn said remembering the reason for the visit. Cleo smiled and looked down at the grovelling girl, “oh come on, stand up, Robyn has already convinced me you are not going to be servants…” she said as she looked over to Sam, “And you can add that your art is Officially Approved by the Goddess!” the young girl beamed in excitement as she vanished back into her room. Robyn glared at Cleo, “Have you seen some of that art, Shes fourteen for fuck sake!” Cleo shrugged, “She has a good imagination, I have a whole book of things to try!” she replied as she waved the sketchbook to Robyn. Janna stood looking confused, as Robyn smiled to her, “Our dearest Samantha is the owner of several Goddess Cleo Art groups, and some of it is not safe for work…” Robyn told her with a shake of her head. Janna blinked as she processed the information, “Well at least its not kpop groups…” she said quietly as she looked over to Cleo, “Thank you for accepting me Goddess,” she said as pointed to the tiny group on the floor by her shoe. “What about those?” she inquired, as she moved her foot away from the small group. Cleo and Robyn looked down at them, Robyn not seeming at all phased as the Goddess spoke, “Oh, They’re yours now, Do whatever…” she said as she turned to Robyn, “So, London?” Robyn turned to Janna with a questioning glance. Her sister quickly squatted down and scooped the micro people into her hand before prying open the pocket of her jeans and letting them all fall inside. “Okay, Yes, I would love to come!” she added feeling a little giddy from excitement as Cleo touched her arm and all three girls vanished.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

--Nothing will happen with Samantha, dont even ask--