- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Priestess

Josephina Hillbank

The two women scurried across the floor as they moved around the massive throne room, The Goddess stood in the middle of the room, her robes flowing down to the ground as she studied the globe. “There is no way she doesn’t already know we’re here…” Josie whispered to Cindy as the two of them hid on the floor. “We have to try Unless you want to live in the drawer forever…” she replied as the both searched for an exit. “EIGHTY PERCENT OF THE WORLD IS NOW BLUE…,” the huge Goddess said, her words clear and powerful. “ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS DESTROY NEW ZEALAND,” another loud voice added as the tiny women jumped back, a large sandal crashing down near them. “THE REST ARE STILL RESISTING, ALTHOUGH I WOULD ASSUME IT’S AN ORGANISED EFFORT,” The Goddess replied with annoyance in her tone. Josie looked up the long leg that landed near them, the flowing purple skirt and exposed nethers of their owner high above them. “Does that girl ever wear underwear…” Josie criticized and Cindy froze up beside her. Noticing the sudden fear in her companion the dark-haired girl moved in front of her, “What's up?” she said quietly. The blonde pointed towards where Cleo had turned to face Robyn, “When you commented about her underwear, The Goddess grinned..as if she had heard you…” Cindy said with hushed reverence, her gaze fixed on the distant titan. “WAS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY PRESENTS?” The Goddess said addressing her girlfriend, “PRESENTS? WHICH ONES?” Robyn replied speculatively, “THE ONES ATTEMPTING TO ESCAPE BY YOUR FOOT.” Cleo announced as Josie felt her blood run ice cold.

  Within a heartbeat, the two women were in full sprint, “Under the Throne!” Josie called as she cut across in front of Cindy. “OH, I WONDERED WHERE THOSE WENT!” the huge redhead said as the skies seemed to move above them, a huge hand landing directly in front of Josie, she tried to stop but the wall of flesh was moving towards her at incredible speed, She smashed into Cindy as they were both scooped up into the giant palm. “WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING!” Robyn cooed as she brought them up to her face, “YOU KNOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAMES…” she said as an exploratory finger probed at the girls to lay them out flat.  “THAT DARK-HAIRED ONE IS MY FIRST EVER GIFT TO YOU!” the Goddesses voice sang as her face appeared over Robyn’s huge shoulder, “YOU SHOULD NAME HER,” the huge woman said with a grin. Josie backed up from the huge faces as the redhead squinted at her, “I’LL CALL YOU MIKA…” she said grinning, Josie baulked at the name and called out “My name is Josephina!,” trying to stand in defiance. Robyn stared at her blankly as Cleo smiled, “MIKA WORKS, THE OTHER GIRL IS THE ONE WHO CONVINCED ME TO ASK YOU OUT!” the huge woman said casually as Robyn’s eyes fixed on Cindy. Josie ran over to her friend but a huge finger swept her down. A rush of wind and movement as the titan rounded on her friend, “I'M SORRY WHAT! SHE'S THE REASON WE ARE TOGETHER?!” she snapped to the Goddess who had broken out in giggles. “OUR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER I KEPT HER IN MY ASS!” the titan added. Cleo shrugged, “LUCKY HER” and returned to staring at the globe. Robyn's eyes fixed back on Cindy, “I’M SO SORRY; I'M GOING TO FIX THIS!” she said sympathetically as her fingers snatched up Josie. The small girl yelped as her world turned and flipped before she fell into purple fabric prison, face to face with Robyn’s massive nipple, “YOU GET TO WORK!” She said as the fabric snapped closed around her.

Robyn

The small blonde in her hand was crying as she put her other toy away, Robyn was distraught that Cleo would be so careless with one that had done so much for them. “Cleo, Make her a priestess,” she said, shooting Cleo an angry stare. The Goddess didn't even turn as she replied, “No.” she said with a sense of finality. Robyn took a deep breath and stepped over to her girlfriend, “Cleo, Please make this girl a priestess..” she said with more respect. Cleo just stared at the tiny blonde and then back to Robyn, “No, That is a toy,” she said annunciating each word carefully. The redhead shook her head and annoyance as she guided Cleo back to her throne, Once the Goddess was seated, Robyn placed the small blonde on the floor, “You’re going to owe me for this…” she scowled at her as she fell to her knees before her divine girlfriend. Lifting her lover's sandaled foot she slid the leather away and gently held the delicate foot in her hands as Cleo raised an eyebrow. Slowly Robyn began to kiss the length of Cleo’s foot, gently sucking on each toe as she reached them, her girlfriend let out a quiet moan of pleasure as she moved across the digits. Robyn worked through both feet, performing a service she had never done before. “Mmmm you make a persuasive argument…” the Goddess finally conceded, “Just tell me it’s not because you feel guilty about sticking her in your ass…” she added as she enjoyed the worship. Robyn lowered the divine feet back to the ground and rested her head on her girlfriend's thigh, “She is responsible for bringing you into my life...then I owe her at least the chance at a life…” she whispered carefully. Cleo’s eyes rolled as she sighed, “There are no temples for her at the moment,” she said, still resisting. Robyn leaned back and put on her most pleading expression, “How about this one?” she offered as her Goddess glared, “This one is mine...I don’t need a priestess!” she declared with an irritated tone. Robyn stood and stepped around behind the large throne, bringing her hands down onto her Goddesses shoulders to start another massage, “Arguably, you should have the most priestesses in your main temple…” she suggested, sensing victory. Cleo sat in silence enjoying the massage as she considered, “She could bring me those tributes from outside…” she said slowly, Robyn perking up, “Tributes? From outside?” she inquired. The divine titan stretched as she turned her gaze on the far wall, “There are crowds of tributes outside calling to me, I don’t really know what to do with them all.” she admitted. Robyn giggled, “Oh, you mean the envoys from the UN and global media who are desperate to talk to you?”  she said with amusement. Cleo lifted her foot, the small Cindy trapped between her toes as the Goddess folded the foot in between her thighs and dropped the mortal. “I don’t know what you just said Robyn, I’ve been snacking on them when I have had to go past them..” Cleo casually said as she poked at the small blonde, “You, kiss my nethers and repeat the words, “You own me, Goddess,” between each kiss until I tell you to stop,” Cleo said with annoyance as she brushed her robes aside to reveal herself. Robyn squatted down beside Cleo, “Thank you, hun,” she said kissing her cheek lightly, “You’re the best girlfriend a girl could ask for.”

Cleo 

Cleo sat there in thought for a long time as the toy performed basic worship, The small woman wasn't stimulating, It was more to make sure she understood her place. “Okay, '' Cleo said slowly,” flicking the girl onto her back…”As my priestess, you will be granted, size, 50 ft comparatively to your insect species, You will be granted wings for mobility…” Cleo said slowly, she had made many priestesses but never one she considered a toy before. “You will be stronger, faster and more durable than your people,” she continued, “In return for these gifts, You will exist to serve me, my every whim is your life's goal,” she said sternly. “One of your duties is to make sure other toys do not escape while keeping the mortals out…” she added as her fingers gripped the tiny blonde girl. “I am not your biggest fan,” she sneered, “Give me a reason to strip you of this power and I will gladly add you to my breakfast menu!” the words coming out harsher than intended. Robyn sat silently on her own throne watching, a small smile on her cute face, Cleo couldn’t help but feel she had been manipulated as she tossed the tiny human into the air, holding her floating as she looked to Robyn, “This is for you,” she said as a streak of white lightning left her fingertip and struck the tiny Cindy, the small girl immediately screamed in pain and convulsed as her size grew, very, very slowly.

 Cleo sat back and watched as the tiny woman screamed and cried in pain as her body was transformed, Robyn’s face was a mask of frustration as she glowered at her, “I’ve seen you do this many times Cleo! It takes you half a second!” she said panicked. Cleo twisted her hand and Cindy screamed more as the white lightning rippled across her body.  “You wanted her changed, I wanted to change her like this…” she said as a twisted grin spread across her lips. Robyn slouched back in her throne defeated, Cleo took that as a small recovery from how she had conceded to do this and pushed Cindy to the ground, the girl now sobbing but mildly ascended. “Stand.” The Goddess Commanded as she sat forward, placing her bare feet either side of the small woman. The new Priestess stood coming halfway up Cleo’s calf, her face now clearer as the doll-sized priestess took the world from her new perspective. “Open your wings,” Cleo commanded again as the two titans stared at their new servant. The small girl looked confused and stared up towards Cleo, “How, Goddess?” she said with reverence, Cleo just stared at her blankly, “How should I know…” she scolded as Robyn giggled, “Flex your shoulder muscles, you should feel a new pressure, just force the muscles backwards.” A few moments of strange moaning followed before two dirty-brown hawk-like wings fluttered out behind her and Cleo grinned. Robyn sighed, “They look great,” she said as her glare found her girlfriend once more. “Fly away pigeon,” The Goddess said as she reclined back in her throne and smiled at her girlfriend once more.  The small woman ran across the temple floor trying to figure out how her wings worked.

Robyn

 “Thanks…” Robyn said as they both sat in silence watching the globe spin, “Despite it all, Thank you,” she continued. Cleo didn’t reply immediately, “I just don’t want you taking this whole Goddess thing lightly,” she said slowly, her hand raising before her as she dispelled the globe and replaced it with a spiralling graph of weaving lines. “This is human worship…The blue line is my, minimum requirement, The reason I am here..the green line across the top is the current input into the temple and the red line is my passive consumption, maintaining things, like you and the priestesses.”  The graph seemed to fluctuate but overall the green line was well clear of the others. “Right now, I have a lot of reserve power, and it is an ever-expanding supply, I’m just being careful, My people expect the green and red lines to be similar, living to your means, they just never expected me to subjugate five billion humans.” Robyn listened, entranced by the information as it flowed through the air, “Each new priestess adds another drain to my power,” Cleo finished as the graph vanished and the globe came back. “I understand,” Robyn offered as she stood up and moved over to where her Goddess was sitting lost in thought, “Listen, We should spend some time outside of the temple,” Robyn said as she offered her girlfriend her hand. Cleo perked up, “Like New Zealand?” she said, gesturing to the small caged human embedded in the arm of her throne. “No, We don’t want to wipe out all of your worshippers, I was thinking more of a shopping trip! Some quality girl time.” Robyn chirped, “You need some more modern clothes, Ancient Goddess works on you but it's totally not the only look you should have!” She added while Cleo stared at her in confusion, “Shopping?” The Goddess said slowly, Robyn’s mouth fell open, “Girl you’ve made it this far without retail therapy! Oh, I’m going to change your world!” she announced happily.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)