- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter to address a few queries about Robyn

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Girlfriend

Robyn

Her wings felt powerful as she caught an air current and soared effortlessly through the air, slowly banking down towards her hometown. Her mind was in turmoil, the events of the last few weeks on replay in her mind as she slowly drew on Cleo’s gifted power and reduced her scale down, Her childhood home came into view as she dived through the nights' sky, shrinking as she spiralled, loving the rush of wind on her skin. Robyn’s powerful wings finally snared her into a hover as she fluttered through the open window, only two inches tall she felt like a fairy. She had come into Samantha’s bedroom, the younger girl sleeping peacefully in her bed. Gliding with silent grace, the angel softly landed on her sister's pillow, her large peaceful face resting close as she folded her wings away.
 “I’ve missed you, Sam,” she whispered as she lay down looking towards her large sleeping sister. “I’ve done things...really bad things…” she continued, softly speaking to her unconscious sister. Robyn felt the tears in her eyes as she confided in her sleeping sibling, “The world is not as simple as it once was, Cleo’s very existence throws our own morality in question.” she said, rolling onto her back. “When I’m with her...humanity feels lesser...like our species are little more than ants...and it feels good Sam...It feels really good,” she admits to herself, “But then I think of you and Janna, and how many families just like our’s that I’m responsible for breaking apart…” she sobbed, rolling back to look at her sister's peaceful face, “Cleo has no empathy for us at all, Like you don’t think twice as you step on a spider, Cleo feels that way about humans...and why wouldn't she, we are powerless compared to her,” Robyn cried as her sister's nose twitched, “I don’t want any harm to come to you sis, I’m not going to say that I’m with Cleo to protect you, that wouldn’t be true...I fucking love being with a Goddess, feeling like a Goddess, I can feel my connection to humanity fading the more time I spend with her…” Robyn whispered as she pushed to her feet. Stepping towards her huge sister, she leaned forward and gently kissed her on the nose. “I’ll protect you though, You and Janna, even if she hates me…”
  Her sister rolled in her sleep and Robyn took advantage of the motion to cover her kick off in the air as she flew towards the window. She fell into a glide and stopped to glance in towards her sleeping parents. Janna’s window was closed as Robyn landed on the sill and peered in. She was sleeping with a large man that loomed behind her in the bed, a different boyfriend than the last time Robyn noted.  “One more stop…” Robyn remembered as the prodding on her nipples broke her from her reverie. She cupped her breasts lightly and enjoyed the small yelps in surprise as she massaged her tiny prisoners into her nipples, “Mmm, Yep...Power feels good…” she mused, falling backwards off the window, spinning in the air and catching herself with her wings and soaring up into the sky as her size returned to her.
 Robyn landed with a soft thud in the basketball court behind her former college, the fences barely coming up to her mid-calf as she fell into a squat. Her hands ventured under her dress and pushed the small figures into her breasts one last time before she removed them. “Oh I’m going to miss you…” she cooed as she reconsidered her actions. The tiny Jake and Clarice dropping the last few feet from her grip onto the outdoor courts hard surface. With her prisoners released, Robyn reduced her size down to her former human height and watched the two recover from the short fall. The pair wreaked of sweat and sex, the redhead could smell them from her short distance away as she let a smirk play on her lips. “You’re free, I’ve had my fun with you, now leave before I change my mind…” she announced as Jake looked up to her, the former lover's eyes were blank. “I...don't want to…” he said slowly, Clarice embraced him as she looked to Robyn, the first time seeing her normal size since Shake and Bake. “We...don’t want to…” she added, lowering her gaze. Robyn’s mouth fell open and she glared at them…”What. The. Fuck.” she said louder than she intended, “I’ve done nothing but sexually abuse you for weeks and you want to stay with me!” she said incredulously. Clarice stood, her gaze fixed on the floor at Robyn’s feet, “Since you...claimed us...life has been sex, in some form or another, and you’ve kept us fed, Cleo took away the pain a while ago and well...There is something addictive to Cleo’s juices…” she admitted blushing. Jake stood beside her and looked down towards Robyn’s feet in a submissive gesture, “Being with you is a better life...being with Cleo is part of something bigger than us…” he added to her statement. Robyn just shook her head in total disbelief. “I FELT FUKCING GUILTY WHEN I SHOVED YOU UP HER ASS THE OTHER NIGHT!” she yelled, “AND NOW YOU’RE TELLING ME YOU LOVED IT!” she said, genuinely angry, “And what when I tire of you Mmm? What then? What when I feed you to Cleo and let digest you!” she added with sharp clipped words. The couple looked at each other, “We’d rather that than returning to the mundanity of our lives, knowing what could have been…”  Clarice said while Jake nodded his agreement. “Un-fucking-believable” Robyn complained as she turned and stared into the sky. The two behind her rushed up behind her and fell to their knees begging, “Please Goddess, Don’t leave!” they both cried in unison. The Angel slowly turned, “You’d better not let Cleo hear you calling me Goddess…” she said slowly, Clarice’s tear stricken eyes met hers, “So you’ll take us back?” she pleaded. Robyn shook her head in confusion, “Sure why not, You’re going back in my bra though and now I know you want to fucking be there, I am expecting my nipples to be well and truly sucked the entire flight back!” she declared, glaring at her ex and his new girlfriend. The two nodded vigorously thanking her as she still struggled to wrap her mind around the situation. “I was meant to be clearing my conscience tonight, what is this timeline…” she said as she drew on her link to Cleo, growing back up to her full 400ft. Slowly turning she let her smile play on her lips as she sat down, the fences of the small basketball court breaking beneath her as her dress fluttered outwards. “Let’s have some proof then, that this is what you want,” she said with a thick layer of condescension. The two, inch tall figures immediately advanced under the hem of her dress and out of sight.

Clarice

“Okay Jake, I’ll climb up and grab her clit, you try and get inside and find her spots, Don’t fuck this up, Just do what I taught you, I need to get inside Cleo again, I’m suffering withdrawals…” Clarice ordered as the two of them advanced on the looming womanhood. Jake smirked at her, “I’ve done nothing but learn how to pleasure you all week, I can manage Robyn!” he called as he vaulted from her inner thigh and managed to embed his arms in her lower folds, dragging himself into her. Clarice looked amused as she did similar, parkouring the labia and inner thigh up to Robyn's clitoral hood, gripping it tightly as she found footing. Ever since they had been inside Cleo’s divine pussy, Clarice and Jake had found themselves with superhuman abilities, speed, strength, endurance and the ability to hold their breath for extended periods. They had no idea if Cleo had given them the powers or if it was simply a side effect of swallowing so much of her fluids, all they both knew is that they needed more of her sweet ambrosia and they would do anything for the opportunity.

Robyn

The two sex toys fell into position with a calculated speed that left Robyn slightly stunned as she slid back her dress to see what was going on, The small Clarice had both of her hands on her clitoris massaging it with an intense amount of strength for one so small. The angel purred in pleasure as she watched the tiny woman work, “What...is…” she moaned as Jake found her G-spot, powerful arms massaging her sensitive inner walls, “How..the..” she tried to say as the pair worked her into a sexual furore, “No…” she moaned softly as she crossed her legs, pinning Clarice and trapping Jake, “Cleeeeo…” she whimpered as her wings dragged her horny form back towards the temple. Her hand fell between her legs to hold Clarice in place as she struggled to fly straight, “You two...have done it now…” she said as she flew back inside the temple, and without landing flew into the bed chamber and let herself fall onto her girlfriend. Cleo yelped in surprise as she broke from sleep, Robyns face just above her, “Urgh what time is it…” she complained as her girlfriend loomed over her, exposing her bare nethers to Cleos slowly waking face, “Lick…” Robyn said as she placed herself down onto Cleo. The brunette mumbled as her face was covered. There was a long moment of nothing as Robyn’s nethers pinned Clarice to her girlfriend's nose, waiting to see if the Goddess would oblige. Slowly Robyn felt Cleo’s exploratory tongue creep into her, she let out a small sigh of relief as her lover decided to indulge her late-night urge. Cleo’s tongue lashed with divine power as she shocked all of Robyn’s nerve endings at once, then pulsed the action bringing her quickly over the edge to collapse next to her, the two tiny sex toys discarded amongst the sheets. Robyn grinned as she looked back at an annoyed Cleo. “That was your fault...you messed with my toys…” she said accusingly as her afterglow tugged her into a light snooze. “Just..don't do it every night…” she heard her girlfriend say before passing out into sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)