- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back after a long while.

“Breakfast in bed?” Blake asked, entering the bedroom with a serving tray. He crawled onto the bed, setting the tray down between himself and Katherine, and looking confused. “Where’s Lucas?”

Katherine grinned and pointed down to the edge of the bed. Blake rolled his eyes, stood back up, and walked to where Katherine had indicated. He pulled the comforter up from the bed, revealing Lucas, his shrunken naked form embracing Katherine’s left sole, kissing and licking it furiously. He stood at an increased height of eight inches tall, practically glued to her skin. He’d never been this happy, feeling privileged just to bask in the warmth of her sole. They weren’t quite as salty as Lucas had expected. There was a hint of sweetness, a trace of lavender scent. Remnants of her moisturizer, he figured. It was what heaven must smell like.

 

“Oh my-” Blake started.

 

“Well you were taking so long in the kitchen I thought I’d give our new pet a job to do,” she said, wiggling her toes. “I want every inch of my feet licked clean.”

 

“You and your feet. I think you’ve got a complex.” Blake returned to the bed and cut into a stack of pancakes. “He’s going to miss breakfast...”

 

“We’ll save him a plate,” Katherine said, mock-shaming her boyfriend.

 

The two ate together, watching Lucas go about his task, all three of them taking in the thrill of their new lives together. Suddenly Katherine sighed, as if troubled by a nagging thought.

 

“What’s on your mind?” Blake asked.

 

“Something I took for granted before,” she answered. “But Lucas thought was odd.” She wiggled her big toe, nudging her tiny prize in his face.

 

“That we can control size?” Blake speculated.

 

“No,” Katherine said. “Well, yes, that. But why both of us? It’s impossible enough for one, but both of us?”

 

Blake looked puzzled, mostly because he hadn’t really considered it before. Nor had the couple experimented with their newfound powers much.

 

“Maybe Lucas can help us figure things out,” Katherine continued. “He’s a smart one, even if his brain is itty bitty.” She took Lucas’ head between two toes and gave him a loving squeeze, causing the smaller man to nearly melt with elation.

 

“Look how happy he is,” Katherine said to Blake. “Maybe you’d both like to worship my feet.” She grinned, knowing full well her boyfriend had no interest in feet. “Y’know... You’re lucky we do both have this power, whatever it is. Because if it was just me...”

 

“Yeah. I know,” Blake interjected. “I am lucky. And I sure as hell am not letting you shrink me again.”

 

“I might let you shrink me,” Katherine ventured, cautiously. “For an hour. Maybe a few. Just for fun... If.”

 

“If?” Blake’s eyebrows were fully arched with interest.

 

“If,” Katherine continued, raising a finger in the air. The finger slowly turned, aiming at her right foot. “If. You give our little friend a hand. Or should I say... A tongue!” It sounded funnier in her head.

 

Blake groaned. He wasn’t in to foot stuff, but the offer was too good. Even if Katherine allowed herself to be shrunken for an hour, he’d relish every second of it. He rolled back out of bed and lumbered over to her feet. He found Lucas, still in a state of utter worship of Katherine’s left foot.

 

“Still working on the first one huh?” Blake said, poking his friend with one giant finger.

 

Lucas, momentarily allowing himself to be distracted from his mission, looked over his shoulder at Blake’s monumental figure, naked but for a pair of tight gray boxer briefs. Lucas gasped, as his eyes traced the muscular terrain of his gigantic friend’s body, a landscape of male perfection, a living continent imbibed with incomparable strength and sexual magnetism. Hovering just above Lucas’ head was the bulge of Blake’s member, now considerably bigger than Lucas in both height and girth. It was only meant to be a momentary distraction, but Lucas had never been so profoundly humbled. In his tiny eyes, Blake was suddenly nothing short of a god.

 

“Tell you what. I’ll do this one,” Blake said, pointing to Katherine’s right foot. “And you better finish with that one. Or else I’ll have to help.”

 

Lucas turned back to the job at hand. He redoubled his efforts, licking even more furiously, not knowing what Blake’s “help” would entail. Blake studied Katherine’s right foot, sighed, then gave it one slow, meaty lick from heel to toes.

 

“Not bad,” he said, shrugging. His tongue returned, scraping her size 12 sole once more. And again, from a slightly different angle, and then once more, turning his head to ensure maximal coverage. Katherine giggled with childlike joy.

 

“Don’t forget the toes,” she said, wiggling them in Blake’s face.

 

“Of course, of course,” he muttered, taking her long toes into his mouth and giving them a good suck. Lucas could hear the popping sounds being sloshed in and out of Blake’s massive head. He shivered, knowing Blake was approaching completion. “All done,” the giant said.

 

A shadow moved across Lucas’ tiny body, and he knew his colossal friend was coming for him next. The world around Lucas began to expand in every direction, as his body was being reduced by one or the other giant. He became bite sized, perhaps under an inch tall, just small enough to be effortlessly swooped into Blake’s mouth as the giant’s tongue pressed him into Katherine’s foot, scraped once again upward, and arched back, tossing Lucas into a damp, dark cavern. The cavern opened, and a pink mass was thrust inward, which was sealed in darkness as the cavern closed once more. Blake sucked on Katherine’s big toe for a full minute, caressing it with his tongue, pressing Lucas relentlessly against its surface. Lucas screamed, in a manic mixture of ecstasy and fear of drowning in Blake’s saliva. The toe withdrew, and Blake allowed fresh air into his mouth. Deep, baritone chuckling erupted all around Lucas’ body.

 

“Look what I found,” Blake said, holding Lucas in a corner of his mouth between delicately clenched teeth. He walked around the bed toward Katherine, and shifted Lucas back onto his tongue. Blake stuck his tongue out, offering its tiny passenger to his girlfriend. Katherine accepted the gift, as she grabbed Blake’s head, pulling him inward for a passionate kiss. Lucas, once again lost in darkness, felt his body drift back and forth between rows of teeth, helplessly adrift in the currents of saliva, as Katherine sucked on her boyfriend’s tongue. Despite his best efforts, he lost track of where he was. He couldn’t even be sure how big - or rather, how small - he was.

 

The kiss that lasted forever finally ended. He was surrounded by another deep chuckle, this one more effeminate. Lips parted, and through rows of massive white teeth, Lucas could see the face of his friend, Blake. Air was rushing past Lucas, changing direction rapidly, carrying with it the sweet aroma of maple syrup. Katherine’s breathing became hot and heavy with arousal. She closed her mouth, and Lucas felt his world lunge forward, as Katherine grabbed Blake by the shoulders and pulled him onto the bed. Her mouth opened again, and Lucas found himself sliding outward, dropping momentarily onto a hard, unforgiving surface.

 

Above him rose Katherine’s monolithic form, a black-haired goddess that filled the sky. Beneath him, as best as Lucas could guess, were Blake’s abs, tense mounds of flesh that undulated in every direction. Lucas inhaled a gust of Blake’s raw masculine odor, with an unmistakable tinge of the musk of precum. Lucas looked toward the direction of the smell, and just above the horizon saw the looming form of Blake’s bulge, straining against a mountain of gray fabric, and right in the middle was a dark, cum-soaked spot in the shape of a sliver. Lucas trembled.

 

“God,” Katherine’s voice spoke from above, “I feel like a god.”

 

Blake’s hand reached upward, towering into the sky and meeting Katherine’s face. He caressed her cheek, lovingly twisting her hair around his fingers.

 

“I know,” he said, shaking the ground beneath tiny Lucas. “I do too.”

 

“I mean, he was a person,” Katherine said, staring at Lucas with wild eyes. “And now he’s a bug. Because I wanted him to be a bug.”

 

“Kat,” Blake gently chided, “he’s our friend at any size.”

 

Katherine nodded. “I know! Of course he is.”

 

“No, she’s right,” Lucas said, finally averring his gaze from the menacing dark sun hovering against the gray horizon of Blake’s briefs. “I am a bug.”

 

His tiny voice carried just enough to catch Kat’s attention. His reaction surprised even her.

 

“We’re all bugs compared to you,” Lucas said, locking eyes with Katherine. “No one can do what you do. We don’t even know if this is the limit of your power, let alone where it came from. But I do know you both have always been bigger and better than everyone around you.” He looked around, slowly taking in the terrain of his best friend’s body. “This is how it’s supposed to be,” Lucas said. “For all I know, you could shrink everyone on Earth and make them your slaves. Or...” He trailed off, his attention snagged by a new idea. “You wouldn’t even have to do that...”

 

“Why not?” Katherine asked.

 

“Well don’t tell me you never tried,” Lucas scoffed.

 

“Tried what?”

 

“Are you kidding me? Isn’t it obvious?” Lucas said, waving at his own tiny form. “You can make things smaller and you can bring them back to their normal size. Surely you can make yourselves bigger.”