- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Mind the tags please, this is a couples story. If some of the interactions make you uncomfortable, this story may not be for you.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I suddenly found the time to write another story. If you're reading this in 2020, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway. If you read Growth Potential you know I love writing giant couples. This time I wanted to write something more intimate and less "End of the Fucking World," but we may get there regardless. Enjoy.

Leaves rustled as a gentle breeze swept through the distant trees. Lucas listened intently to the songs of birds and the play of squirrels. It had been over two hours since he last heard what he thought was a car in the distance. This was the perfect place, he decided. It was getting better by the moment, as his friend Blake poured him another shot of tequila. Lucas wasn’t exactly a connoisseur, but he could tell the bad shit from the good shit. This shit was just a little too good.

“Cheers, buddy,” Blake said. 

“To your new house,” Lucas said.

“To new beginnings,” his friend replied.

The two men clinked glasses and knocked back their third shots. They were sitting on Blake’s back porch, kicking back and enjoying Blake’s new expansive wooded yard. 

“Why’d you end up buying so far into the country?” Lucas asked, setting his empty shotglass back on the table.

“I like the privacy. I can do whatever I want out here and nobody will bother me,” Blake said. He frowned, eyeing the empty bottle of tequila between them.

“Hon, we gotta dead soldier out here!” Blake shouted over his shoulder.

His girlfriend’s voice responded from inside the house. “I got you covered!”

A moment later, she joined the two outside, carrying a tray of cheese, crackers, and fresh bottle of tequila. She caught Lucas’ eye as she walked by him in skimpy jean shorts, and a black tank top. At 6’5”, Katherine was a raven-haired beauty who was impossible to ignore. She was at once imposing and sensual, walking with poise and confidence while oozing feminine mystique. Whenever she walked by, Lucas had a hard time looking away. Every twitch and flex of muscle in her sculpted legs drove him wild. But of course, she knew that.

She set the tray down on the table by Lucas, leaning over, giving him a generous view of her rear. His eyes took an all-too meandering pace across her feminine curves, toned through years of volleyball and hitting the gym. He nearly drooled as her shorts squeezed against her powerful glutes, forming perfect bubbles of muscle. His eyes drifted downward, across her hips and sailing over her magnificent calves, and landing on his own private obsession, her feet.

Katherine’s feet belonged in a museum. Whenever Lucas would masturbate at home, he would all too often be thinking of Katherine’s feet. He could perfectly recall from memory every aspect of her feet from every angle, from the curve of her sole to the length of each toe. Whenever he stopped by to visit his friends, he always found a moment to sneak a glance at Katherine’s peds and admire whatever fresh, tantalizing color she had chosen to paint her nails. Even the depression left by her feet in her flip flops would ignite mad feelings of desire within him. He’d been caught staring before, but Katherine was too accustomed to male attention to mind. Lucas was almost sure that she even liked his attention.

And surely Blake didn’t feel threatened by Lucas. How could he? After all, Blake was a mountain of a man, sharing Katherine’s height and dwarfing Lucas by a full seven inches, and likely doubling Lucas’ body mass in sheer muscle alone. Blake may as well have been a statue cut from marble, a man chiseled from rock by a master artisan. If Katherine was the perfect female, then Blake was her perfect counterpart, from head to toe. 

And Lucas did notice Blake’s feet too. Indirectly, at first. Lucas once set his shoes down next to Blake’s, and he realized that his shoes could nearly fit inside of his friend’s. His eyes unglued themselves from Katherine’s toes and hopped to a nearby chair where Blake’s bare feet were propped, his long toes wiggling idly, snatching at a passing breeze. In the summer heat, Blake’s feet glistened with sweat. Lucas’ friends were amongst the most attractive people on Earth, and with each passing year it grew more difficult for him not to notice.

Katherine tussled her boyfriend’s hair, and leaned in to kiss his forehead. She looked at Lucas, and cast him a suggestive wink. “My great big man,” she whispered lovingly into Blake’s ear.

“My great big woman,” Blake said back, grabbing her head and pecking her with a dozen kisses. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap, holding her tightly. She smiled and maintained her gaze at Lucas.

“We need more drinks!” she said, standing back up and pouring three more glasses. The two men admired her from behind.

“God I love that woman,” Blake said.

“Me too,” Lucas said, half joking.

The drinks continued to disappear as the hours passed. Lucas had a considerably weaker tolerance than his friends, and found himself over the hill and tumbling down the valley. Katherine, also quite lubricated, danced for the two men, relishing in the attention, as always. Her hips swayed provocatively in rhythm with music from a nearby stereo. She was a snake charmer, hypnotizing the two men with her alluring movements. With the grace of a cat, she slid into Lucas’ lap. Her body, far larger than his, weighed heavily on his legs. She placed an arm over each of his shoulders, and slid forward, pinning him between the chair and her body. He blushed and shifted nervously. Katherine had always been a flirt, but rarely this aggressive.

“Do you love us, Lucas?” Katherine asked playfully.

“Of course I do,” he said truthfully.

“We love you too Lucas. You’re like family to us,” she continued. “You’re so special to both of us.” She squeezed Lucas between her powerful thighs. “We want you to stay with us.”

“Um...” Lucas looked to Blake for clarification, but his friend just smiled back.

“Why don’t you dance with me, Lucas?” Katherine said, getting back on her feet. She tugged at Lucas’ arms, effortlessly pulling him out of his chair. She held him close, nearly burying his face in her generous breasts, and swayed him gently about. He was more a doll in her arms than a dance partner. The two laughed at the ridiculousness of it all.

“Is this our first time dancing together?” Katherine asked. “I think it is. Does it bother you how small you look next to me?”

“No, not at all.”

“Oh? What if I was bigger?” she asked, smiling and arching her back so that her breasts ascended above Lucas’ head.

“I’m all for it Kat, be as big as you like,” Lucas readily responded, too liquored to resist. Not that it mattered anyway. Katherine was irresistible and she knew it.

“What if I was as big as a house? Would you like that?”

“No.”

“No?” She looked offended.

“No. Too small.”

“Mmhmm.” Katherine beamed, as if she needed the ego boost. “Go on. Tell me how big I should be.”

Lucas chuckled. Katherine was being absurd.

“You really want to know?” he asked, smiling sardonically and looking straight into her eyes.

“Humor me,” she beckoned.

Lucas knew damn well how big he wanted her to be. He’d pictured it a thousand times - Katherine, stretching into the cosmos. And now, locked under her watchful eyes and prying questions, his tequila-soaked brain was vividly imagining it once more. “I wish you were so big... Entire civilizations could live in the creases on your soles,” Lucas blurted. He’d meant it to sound cool and confident, but instead he immediately he shut his yap and blushed, realizing how profoundly creepy he must have come across.

Katherine laughed, giving Lucas an affectionate squeeze in her arms. “Aww Lukey, you’re so sweet to me. Would you live there? A tiny little person...” She began to run a finger along the curls of Lucas’ hair, “...under my feet?”

Lucas nodded, his eyes wide open with dumbfounded desire. His heart pounded, accelerating the bloodflow to his already noticeable erection that was poking Katherine in the leg.

“And what about Blake?” she asked. “Would you like it if he was that big?”

 Lucas had been unwilling to even ask himself that question, but there it was, lingering in the air, demanding an answer. Shit. They were both such gorgeous people. Maybe in his lovestruck trance, he’d tell Katherine anything she wanted to know. Or maybe it was just the liquor talking. Either way, Lucas nodded in the affirmative.

“Who do you think would be a better giant?” The devil’s grin spread over Katherine’s face. She was going somewhere with these questions, setting some kind of trap, Lucas figured, and it may have already been sprung. Seeing his reluctance to answer, Katherine pressed harder. “Him or me? If you could look into the sky and see one big face staring down at you, who would you prefer it be?”

Lucas gulped. “Definitely you.”

“What about us both,” Blake asked, his voice surprisingly close by. Huge arms reached past Lucas and swept behind Katherine’s waist. She responded in kind, and the two embraced each other, forming a sandwich with Lucas squeezed in between. He was trapped, surrounded on all sides by meat and muscle, pinned by two people who were measurably his superiors. “How would you like that?” Blake asked his friend, digging his massive erection into Lucas’ backside.

“Wait a minute,” Lucas squeaked, his face pushed between Katherine’s breasts and Blake’s pectorals. “Are you guys... Is this like a prelude to a threesome? Is that why you’ve been pushing drinks in my face all day?”

“It’s better than that. So much better. What if I told you Kat and I have a gift,” Blake said, squeezing even tighter. “Something special, just for you. What if we could make you small? Our little pet Lucas to do with whatever we like.”

“I'd say you're drunk, Blake,” Lucas said, muffled between Katherine’s breasts. “You guys are both hammered.”

“And you are too Luke,” Blake said. “So what? What if I was telling you the truth? What if I really could shrink you down?” He released his friend, and turned him around, looking him straight in the face. Katherine’s arms came around Lucas’ neck, resting lovingly. “You wouldn’t be our friend anymore,” Blake continued. “You wouldn’t be Lucas. You wouldn’t even be a person. You would be our plaything. You think you wouldn't like that? Because I know you would. I can give that to you. I want to do this for you. For all of us. Think of how happy we’ll all be.”

Lucas could barely breathe. His mind was an inferno of emotion, his heart was banging its way out of his chest. His friends had gone mad, but then maybe he had too. Blake was right. This was all he’d ever wanted. To be a thing, to be used, to be the microscopic servant of these alpha humans. 

“I’ve wanted to use you as my personal dildo for months,” Katherine whispered into Lucas’ ear. “Sometimes it’s all I can think about.”

His erection almost tore through his jeans.

“I want your tiny little tongue,” she continued, “to clean my flip flops for me. Every. Morning.”

“Do you want that?” Blake said. 

“I do,” Lucas whispered.

“Once I shrink you, I’m not going to grow you back,” Blake said.

“I don’t want to go back.”

“Good.”

Slowly, the world around Lucas expanded. It was real. It was happening. Whatever power his two friends suddenly possessed was real and they were using it to full effect on him. He screamed, turning around to run and bumping face first into Katherine’s crotch. She giggled, and sent him tumbling backward with an effortless nudge from two of her fingers. He bumped into Blake’s knee, then tripped, falling on his ass, right between Blake’s bare feet. Those feet, oh shit, they were getting so big. Lucas was dwindling, looking upward, seeing his friends’ faces fill the sky. Their beautiful faces looked down from heaven at their new servant, they were so calm, so loving. By contrast Lucas was too terrified to even scream. 

He stopped shrinking at a height about three inches tall. Lucas was petrified, lying on his back, brain fried from sensory overload. Blake looked worried for his friend, even remorseful for putting him through this. Katherine didn’t look too bothered. She was elated at her own height, now bigger than ever in comparison to her new toy.

“So,” she asked Lucas, “Now who do you think is the better giant?”

Chapter End Notes:

Damn Luke, chill out. You hit paydirt, buddy.

As always, drop a review, whether you love or hate this story so far. Thanks for reading. Cheers!