- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been awhile since picking up this story. Let me know if you liked it!

-----------------

Lance laid in bed, sleeping soundly until a large mass bumped into him. His eyes fluttered open only to find Gena’s nipple and breast prodding his forehead. He moved his head back, avoiding being smothered by the sleeping amazon who was laying on her side facing him. He still couldn’t believe he was sleeping with such a beautiful woman and in such odd circumstances. As his thoughts swirled, he suddenly had the urge to pee.

Quietly, he crawled out of bed, careful not to wake Gena who was breathing deeply and peacefully. The bed was a tad high for his small body and he felt like a little kid as he slipped out of the covers until his toes touched the floor. Lance rounded the end of the bed, making his way to the master bathroom. He glanced at a nearby clock, seeing it was 2 a.m. and in the dead of the night. Lance grabbed the door handle, which was now awkwardly high relative to his body and cranked it open. He quickly took care of his business, carefully aiming at the side of the bowl to avoid a loud splashing sound. In a few short moments, his bladder was empty and he made his way back to the bed.

He eyed Gena once more who had shifted onto her stomach, lying face down in the pillows. Her long legs extended the length of the bed before spilling over the end. Her feet were still covered under the soft fleece blankets, but Lance couldn’t help feeling the need to see those soles once more. A flashback of her toes playing with his manhood overtake his mind and he finds himself nearly drooling at the mere memory. His hand instinctively reaches for the blanket covering the two treasures underneath, and unsheaths them. As expected, her two long soles were facing him, her toes still pointing to the floor. The size of her feet struck him every time.

Lance leaned over, bringing his face closer to her soles. The warmth of each foot emanated onto his cool skin. He resisted the temptation to bury his face into her arch, knowing the risk of waking her up would ruin the moment. Instead, he opted for a gentle touch and placed his palm against her sole, just above her toes. While in a relaxed state, with his fingers slightly splayed, the width of Gena’s sole proved to be an equal match, ensuring his pinky and thumb didn’t spill off the sides. Lance closed his eyes, gently pressing his palm deeper into the doughy sole. The sensation of her warm soft skin aroused him and he could feel his manhood begin to jump. He ran his hands upward towards her heel, continuing to press his palm and arm against the enticing warmth, until his fingertips reached the edge of her heel. He opened his eyes to find her foot looming under his arm, his forearm and hand both resting comfortably on the sizable appendage.

Gena’s toe suddenly twitched, breaking Lance from his trance. His arm jumped from its fleshy resting spot and he quickly jerked his head up to see if Gena was awake. He breathed a sigh of relief after realizing she was still asleep and it was nothing other than an involuntary twitch. As much as he was enjoying her feet, it dawned on him that the size changing gun was likely charged by now. He quickly tiptoed through the hall, quietly traversing the mansion until finding the prized possession. It remained lying on the table with a large cord plugged into a nearby outlet.

Lance reached up and grabbed the device, twirling it in his hands for observation. It seemed fairly like a fairly simple design; a trigger, a small adjustable lever that started at zero and had positive and negative symbols above and below it, and a button to turn it on. He clicked the button. Suddenly the gun roared to life, sounding like something out of the movie Tron. Lance pinched the lever, shifting it up slightly toward the positive side –he wasn’t sure how much he should do, so it was better to be safe than sorry–, and then pointed it at his chest. One trigger pull later  and Lance found himself flat on his ass again, having lost the gun which laid haphazardly on the floor. A familiar hot sensation overcame his body and his vision took several minutes to return to normal. Slowly, he stood to his feet, observing his hands and limbs to see if it worked. Unfortunately the effects weren’t what he expected and he even seemed a bit shorter than a few moments ago.

“Fuck,” he whispered to himself. “What the fuck?”

Shocked and in disbelief, Lance was about to stomp on the unpredictable gun when the sound of heavy footsteps echoed in the halls. He turned to see the silhouette of an amazon approaching from the darkness. When Gena stepped into the room, she surveyed the area, spotting the gun on the floor and an even smaller Lance standing before her.

“What the hell are you doing with that, Lance?” She yelled, now running to check her invention. Her frustrations were in part because her invention was carelessly chucked to the floor in addition to Lance’s worsened predicament. “If you break this thing, you are gonna be stuck like this forever.”

“I put it on the positive charge to grow myself and the damn thing didn’t even work.” He yelled back.

“That’s because those symbols don’t mean what you think.” She retorted. “If you had asked me, I would have told you it has to do with energy consumption and you ramped it up. I have to manually tinker with it to actually get things to grow. Right now it’s permanently on ‘Shrink’.”

Her words cut like a dagger through Lance. How could he be such an idiot? His eyes darted towards Gena, who carefully placed the gun back on its makeshift holster before plugging it back into the outlet. The towering beauty turned back to him and wagged her finger in a sign of disapproval.

“Don’t touch this again. Got it?” She asked, raising her eyebrows. “Otherwise I might get the impression you like being small. Now since you woke me up, come put me back to sleep.”

Lance watched as Gena nonchalantly walked by, her long strides almost hypnotizing him with each step. He hurried to catch up, almost jogging to keep pace with enormous strides. At this point, it was quite literally at least two steps for every one of hers. When they reached the bed, it was evident Lance would need some assistance or be willing to climb the bed. Before needing to ask, two large hands scooped him up under his armpits and tossed him onto the fluffy comforter. For a moment, Lance felt like he was flying as he propelled through the air. He turned around to find himself face-to-face with the giant beauty. Even standing on the bed, Gena was still noticeably taller.

“Sheesh, you really are small now. If you don’t act right, I might just make you my little house servant.” Gena, said sternly while poking Lance in the chest.

Lance, feeling slightly emasculated, decided he’d playfully retaliate. He charged forward a couple steps and shoved both arms against her chest. The outward shove against her felt like pushing off a wall and rather than dislodge her, Lance managed to knock himself backwards and land on the forgiving comforter.

Gena couldn’t help but laugh at the feeble attempt. “You really thought the best way to respond to that was to try and push me over? I think your brain must be shrinking too.”

Lance watched in horror as Gena’s giant hand clawed against his stomach until his waistband was firmly trapped in her grasp. The imposing woman began pulling on the cotton fabric, slowly stretching it in her direction. Lance’s hands immediately reached down to avoid his undergarments from being stripped away. In a few seconds it became clear it was never her intention to strip him naked, but rather to remove him from the bed. The shrunken man was effortlessly dragged to the edge of the bed and then promptly tossed back to the floor.

“Bad behavior means you can sleep down there on the floor.” She said, half-teasing her smaller companion. “Something tells me you like being bossed around by me.”

Gena stood tall over Lance who had been discarded on the floor like a piece of dirty laundry. He stared up at the giant woman before noticing her eyes looking down below. His cheeks flushed red after realizing what she was implying; he glanced down to find himself pitching a tent.


“Is it the fact I can do whatever I want with you that turns you on?” She asked as she stepped over his body. “Or is it when I talk down to you?”


Her raised eyebrows only made her seem more authoritative in her demeanor. Lance stumbled for words through the embarrassment of his erection, but eventually managed to mutter a response. “Uhhh… I don’t know… both?”


“That little brain of yours doesn’t seem to know much.” She retorted while planting a sizable foot against Lance’s torso. In his newly shrunken state, the length of her foot was nearly the same as Lance’s torso, falling short by just an inch. “Tomorrow, I’ll need to figure out how to make you useful around the house until we can figure out how to grow you back.”


Gena lifted her foot momentarily before dragging her toes gently against the side of Lance’s face. The feeling of his warm skin against her cold toes felt nice as she came to rest the ball of her foot on the side of his lower jaw, pressing his face against the floor using her dexterous toes. She laughed as the small potion of her foot nearly consumed the tiny man’s face underneath. A small hand shot up in objection, grabbing at the side of her big toe.


Gena smiled, enjoying the sense of power she had over the man. From his weak little shoves to his tiny hands clawing against her foot, each moment she shared with Lance made her feel like a goddess. She imagined a world where she could be a looming giant to everyone, her needs surpassing anyone else’s, and her demands being met at the snap of her fingers. Lance could never overpower her, outrun her, or outsmart her. The sense of superiority made her wet between the legs. The small man was outmatched by merely her feet.


Lance’s view of Gena’s endless legs disappeared as she prodded his face against the floor with her toes. The effortless motions for her created discomfort for Lance with each toe adding additional pressure to his head against the unforgiving floor. He reached up, grabbing hold of the appendage and dug his thumb into the pad of her biggest toe, doing his best to push it away.


“Gena, I’m not some toy.” He said, hoping to break her from this crazed trance. “Let me up.”


Gena snapped back to reality and rested her toes precisely over the lower half of his face, covering his mouth under her splayed toes. “Oh, you don’t like my feet? Is that it?”


Lance wanted to admit his fetish, but the whole situation was making him feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. “No, I don’t like being played with. Now get off me!” He screamed, making one last push to dislodge her foot.


He managed to succeed (or at least she allowed) in dislodging her foot from his head. Lance stood, staring up at the giant neighbor with narrowing eyes. “I’ll just sleep on the couch tonight.”


Gena watched Lance turn and make his way out of the open door and back down the dark hall. She felt guilty of her actions and was about to apologize when instead she justified them, “Maybe I like it!”


Her voice echoed into the hall, receiving no response from the shrunken man. Annoyed and frustrated, Gena slid back into bed, staring at the ceiling above, wondering what to do. Eventually the anger and thoughts subsided as she drifted asleep.