- Text Size +

Staring into the closet, Lance realized he was starting to get low on food. At best he had a couple days left of food supplies. Since the deadly pandemic started, he hadn’t bothered to head into town. The president had ordered a Shelter in Place for everyone in the country and for good reason. People were dying at an unprecedented rate when coming into contact with the deadly virus. Twenty five percent of people died even at a healthy age. He personally hadn’t seen anyone in a couple weeks. Before society had reached its panicked state, Lance had loaded up on the supplies that he could when this all began ramping up, but he was by no means prepared to sustain for an extended period of time.

As he weighed his options of doing a supply run, he remembered what his neighbor Gena had offered him. She had told him that if he ever felt in danger, that he could make his way to her home just down the street. She was a a wealthy woman who had made a small fortune through several business ventures. Unlike Lance, she had an abundance of food that she had stocked up on and was most likely good for the next year or so. The problem for Lance however was he had never spoken with her that much prior to now. She was his only neighbor on the quiet street, and he couldn’t even see her house from the road, since it was tucked behind a large secure wall and private gate. How was he supposed to bump into her when the only time he might see her is when she was driving to or from her mansion.

In addition to her secluded place of residence, Lance had always found her to be a bit intimidating and he tended to get shy in her presence. She was a very successful person, and always spoke with an abundance of confidence and enthusiasm. She seemed like the total package, and in truth, Lance really liked her, but he would often freeze up during their interactions. He assumed her impression of him was awkward and quiet, and probably even found it comical how much shorter he was than her. Lance was more of an average woman’s height at 5’5’’, while Gena towered above most people at 6’6’’. Everything about her was above average or exceptional and that’s what Lance found intimidating. 


The least he could do was say hello before he became desperate for supplies he reasoned. Lance grabbed his rifle and made his way down the road, checking his surroundings as he made his way towards her place. The private entrance was tucked a little off the road and not completely visible, but the doors were impossible to miss once they were in eye shot. He casually walked up to the intercom and rang her.

“Hello? Who is there?” A familiar voice called out.

“Hey, Gena! It’s Lance, your neighbor. I wanted to check in and see how you were doing.”

“Lance!” She exclaimed. “Yes, please come in. I’m glad you stopped by.?“

The gates jolted awake, and the sound of creaking steal rang out as the doors began to part. Lance didn’t wait long before squeezing through the opening and hitting the close button on the other side. His heart began to race as he wondered how best to approach the need for his visit. The last thing he wanted to do was seem like a mooch or leech to her during these strange times. He could see her house in the distance with a small light near the front door. He scanned the area, noting just how large the property was compared to his own, then he took a moment to collect his composure before ringing the doorbell to her home.

*Ring*

“Come in!”

Lance turned the doorknob and gently swung the door open. He rounded the door and saw Gena working on a table in the distance with some tools and a microscope. He took a moment to observe while she worked.

“Hey there, how’s it going? Whatcha got there?” He greeted.

“Oh just some project I’ve been working on for the past couple months. I was just making some tweaks. Sorry for being rude and not opening the door.” She apologized while removing her gloves and goggles. “Can I get you a glass of wine?”

“Sure. I’d love that.” He replied.

“Red or white?”

“Red, please”

“Sure thing! Let me come grab a hug and then I’ll grab us our drinks.”

Lance braced himself for the awkward hug to come. He watched as she approached him, nearly awestruck by her beauty. Her long legs seemed to glide through the air, leading up to her toned body and small perky breasts. It was obvious she worked out and maintained a lean and fit physique meant for that of a goddess. To top it off, her picturesque face made her model material, with a beaming smile and long dirty blonde hair. He opened his arms to accommodate the best he could and was greeted the with the typically breast-to-face hug as she bent down to bring her head level to his own. She gave him an unexpected tight squeeze and lifted him up, standing to her full height. Lance floated helplessly, not knowing how to respond.

”I haven’t seen you in so long! It’s been so lonely here these last few weeks.”

“Must be. No one is ever excited to see me like this.” He joked.

She slowly released him back to the ground and turned to walk to the bar in her living room. “I’m sure that’s not true at all. Unless you have some dark secret I don’t know about.”

“Why would I tell you now?”

“Ha. You are right. I guess I’ll have to get a few drinks in you before you tell me all the wild things about yourself.” She joked before bringing back two full glasses of wine and an extra bottle.

“Is this the new standard pour during the pandemic?” Lance laughed.

“Oh no. This has been my standard pour for years. You would know if you ever came to visit.” She said while sitting in a nearby sofa chair. He took a seat adjacent to her on the couch before clinging glasses with her.

The banter between them was something Lance always enjoyed. She was witty and always gave him a good laugh. “It’s a bit intimidating to enter the fortress.”

“Is that what it is? Well I’m not here to entertain the weak. I’m only here for the brave, so welcome.”

Lance continued to joke and banter as they drank down their glasses and the additional bottle of wine over the course of the night. After a couple hours, Lance could definitely feel the effects of the alcohol begin to take hold. He felt zero nervousness and his mind finally mustered up the courage to ask what he had originally came here to discuss.

”Sooo. I don’t know about you, but I’m almost out of food.” He admitted. ”And now it sounds like it’s going to be a few more months of this. I’m gonna have to make a trip to the store tomorrow.”

Gena’s face became concerned and her laughing became silent. “Absolutely not. The last thing you are doing is risking your life by coming into contact with others. Just stay with me for the time being. I have plenty of food and I could use the company before I become crazy.”

They laughed together for a moment a sipped their glasses while taking glances at each other. The mood was becoming rather flirty and Lance actually felt normal around her for the first time of their neighborly life. “Are you sure? I don’t want to encroach on your space.”

“Oh yes. I don’t know if you’ve seen, but I live in a fucking mansion.” She laughed. “We could probably live together and not see each other if we wanted to. Seriously, stay. There’s no sense in risking your life. If you feel bad, you can help take care of the place. I had to get rid of the maids when this all happened.”

“Is that how I come come across? Do I put out those maid vibes?” He laughed, joking about her proposition.

“Well no. You put out more of a masseuse vibe.” She fired back, before kicking her slippers off and setting her enormous feet onto Lance’s lap. “And my feet are in need.”

Lance was not expecting her to do something so bold, but quickly looked for a place to set his drink. Before he could set it down, Gena’s black polished toes pinched the stem of his glass and slid it from his hands. She gently set it on the table, laughing the entire time.

“Very talented.”

“Yes I know. These long toes come in handy every now and then. They are like fingers.” She placed her foot back onto his lap and repositioned her chair so that she was directly facing him, making it easier to keep her feet on his lap.  “Seriously, look at them compared to your little fingers.”

Lance was facing her soles now, and unbeknownst to Gena, he had a bit of a foot fetish that was provoking the bulge between his legs to grow. Surprisingly her feet were very well kept and her soles had little to no blemishes anywhere. Lance held his ring finger up between her big and second toe (her longest toes) and confirmed that they were indeed about as long as his finger. They both laughed at the reality of it, granted Lance had smaller than average hands, even for his height.

“See! I told you!”

“You were right. It’s not that surprising though since your feet are pretty big.”

“Yeah I know. They are fucking gigantic. You know how hard it is to find a men’s size 15 shoes in cute women’s shoes?” She vented.

“Have you asked Sasquatch where he?” Before Lance could finish his joke, Gena planted the upper part of her sole against his mouth to silence him and then quickly put it back in his lap.

“Less talking. More massaging.” She giggled.

Lance quickly grabbed her giant foot between his hands and began digging his thumbs into her arch, careful not to show his enjoyment of massaging her. At this point, he had a raging erection in his pants that fortunately his jeans were able to contain. His thumbs worked up and down the long sole, applying a soothing pressure as they moved up and down. Gena was obviously enjoying it as much as he was.

“Oh my god, that feels sooooo good. Don’t forget this one.” She said, waving her other foot in front of his face. This woman was trying to put a hole in his pants.

His hands reached for her elevated foot, which she slowly began to lift, keeping it just out of his reach. She laughed loudly, snickering at his limited reach. “Okay, very funny. I guess you don’t want that foot massaged after all.”

”No, you’re right.” She retorted, lowering her toes back in front of his face. ”I want it sucked. Suck those finger toes,” she giggled.

Lance couldn’t believe his ears. The hot neighbor he was afraid to talk to was now offering him to suck her toes. Without much hesitation, Lance grabbed her ankle and reeled her toes closer until he inserted her second and third toes between his lips, pushing until he reached the base of her toes.

“Mmm,” she cooed while removing her top, “It’s been so long since my last time. Take off your pants? but don’t forget to keep sucking my toes.”

Lance fumbled with his belt buckle and then squirmed to get his pants off all while running his tongue between Gena’s lengthy toes. Gena watched her smaller companion undress as her fingers traced circles against her throbbing clit and the man passionately sucked her toes. She hadn’t told him, but she loved having her toes sucked. She enjoyed being in control in every aspect of life and having a man beneath her feet was in tune with that desire. Once he was finally naked, Gena grabbed his cock firmly between her toes.

”I want this dick inside of me. When I let go, I want you to follow me into my room. Do you understand?” She said sternly.

Lance was at the mercy of Gena’s desires. She had his throbbing cock between her toes, and he felt like he would cum at the slightest movement of her toes. Luckily Gena had other intentions and let him go before standing up off the chair. She bent downward and grabbed Lance by the throat. Her hand easily wrapped around his neck and she hoisted him upward and onto his feet. She then slid her hand around the back of his head and pulled him in forcefully, shoving her nipple into his mouth. Lance didn’t miss a beat, and used his tongue to please the amazon’s pleasure point. He alternated between the two breasts before she stepped back and led him away from the fire lit living room and into the dark halls of her home towards her bedroom.

He followed the towering woman into her room, where she then fell backwards onto her bed. Her long frame seductively inched back until her knees were just barely on the bed, and gestured for Lance to come closer. As he approached the bed and her exposed lady parts, her foot shot out and onto his hip, blocking from moving forward. Lance stopped, puzzled by her conflicting signals that left him unsure what to do next. Her toes then crept over and once again gripped onto his throbbing cock, until being joined be her other set of toes. With her longest toes stroking him slowly, Gena asked him a question.

“Have you ever had a toejob before?”

“No. Never.”

“Do you like it?”

“It’s still hard isn’t it?” He replied not wanting to divulge his fetish too early.

She smiled and tugged his dick forward, reeling him in until she could grab him with her hands. Aggressively she pulled him onto her bed and on top of her, ripping his shirt off in the process. Lance immediately inserted himself between her legs and into her wet vagina. She was tight, and her lips gripped firmly onto Lance?s dick as he pushed in and out repeatedly. Gena began to moan as Lance drove himself deep inside of her. Her legs were up, and her toes flared out in response to the pleasure emanating from inside. Her eyes rolled into her head as Lance continued to fuck her hard and deep. Her hands grabbed his hips and pulled rhythmically, slapping his body forward at a faster pace. She wanted to cum and she was nearly there.

”Fuck me hard, Lance. I’m…Almost?” He drove hard, slapping fast against her pussy until finally, “…There.” Her legs clinched around him as she climaxed, trapping his dick inside of her while her nails dug harshly into his skin. Gena soaked in the moment briefly until finally being able to relax her body again, freeing Lance from her grasp. Her body slowly slid off the bed and onto the floor until her mouth found its mark. It didn’t take long before Lance came into her bobbing mouth. The wet sensation of her tongue was too much to hold out on, and he blew his eager load into her welcoming mouth. Gena continued to suck all while swallowing his load, making sure to milk him for all he had until finally Lance collapsed onto the bed, unable to take anymore.

It wasn’t what he had planned for the night, but he surely didn’t regret anything. Gena was perfect. Maybe the Shelter in Place law was a blessing in disguise.