- Text Size +

Manunkind

By

Asukafan

A PSO Entertainment Production

 

Progress is a Comfortable Disease (E.E.Cummings)

I was your normal college student. I worked at subway, I had my group of friends. I spent my time hanging out, partying, drinkin a bit too much, I had my share of fucking. Things are going better then I could have imagined here at UNLV.

I lived in the dorms, they weren’t coed here which really bothered me but I always seemed to find myself with a way into the girl’s dorm. On this day, I found the door propped open so I thought I would sneak in and surprise some friends. However, the Resident Assistant (RA) here was really a stickler for rules. I was already written up twice by her. One more time and I would be thrown out of the dorms and forced to live off campus.

I shrugged it off; if anything happens I will just talk my way out of it. I have always been a good talker and a great salesman. I headed in with a spring in my step. I decided I would see what Allison. I did hate how she lived on the top floor. I always hated going all the way up there because it was simply so many flights of stairs. I had made it up a few floors but, I wasn’t exactly counting. I could hear the clicking of heels. I recognized them right away it was the RA Julia.

“Matt? I got you this time! You’re gone! Out of here! Kiss your dorm goodbye”

Shit was all I could think. I busted through one of the doors and I ran down the hall with Julia a ways behind me; I was frantically searching for a place to hide. I turned the corner and I saw the janitor’s closet. I ran into the closet shutting the door. As I let the door slam the shelf tumbled over. I let out a yelp as it fell on me. I could hear the foot steps of Julia and the door burst open but my eyes were swollen shut.

“I told you! Now look at what you? Where are you? I could have swore you were in here?”

I wanted to yell I’m right here but I couldn’t even move. The weight on me was immense. As I laid here I felt it getting harder and harder to breathe. The pain in my chest was unable to bare it any longer. I finally passed out wondering why couldn’t Julia see me?

There’s another world inside of me (3 doors down)

I woke up lying on something soft. I struggled to open my eyes but they wouldn’t respond. I rolled over and the scent of fabric softener assaulted my nose. It was comforting and I was warm. I couldn’t believe how much better this was then the rough floor of the janitor’s closet. I guess death wasn’t all that bad. I continued to lay there relaxing, thinking about this and that.

“Wendy I think he is waking up.”

“Oh let me see Andrea”

“Look at his body”

“I can’t believe we found him and he is really ours”

“I know, he is so adorable”

There voices seem to fill every square inch of my world. I struggled to open my eyes. They hurt, my mind felt like it was bleeding. My head was so heavy. I looked on either side of me and saw tube sock balled up and my body covered up with some panties. I then looked up at the bright lights shining on me. I never remembered light being this bright. That is when I noticed the two faces in the sky hovering there. I hadn’t ever seen anything like it. I shot up out of the makeshift bed when I started realizing just what I was lying in. Panties and sock, just where am I.

“Ooo he moves Andrea!”

“I am gonna touch him Wendy”

There voices were thunderous, and then I saw a colossal hand move towards me. The pointer finger of the brunette came towards me. I took a few steps back and then I felt her finger hit my chest. I tumbled over onto my ass and looked up at her. Her hand then clenched me without warning.

“He feels so light Wendy, and he is soft and warm.”

“I wanna hold him! You are hogging him”

“I am not”

“You are too I haven’t had a turn yet and I found him”

“Well you will later”

“See you are hogging him”

“I am not”

 

I could feel Andrea fall back onto her bed and hold me up against her. She was so soft everywhere.

“Put me down!”

“Ooo he speaks too!”

“Of course I speak now let me go”

“Drop the tude little man”

“Yeah you tell him Wenders”

“Put me down, lemme go! I am not here for your amusement! I need help”

“Aww did you hear that, he is gonna entertain us”

“No I said no such thing”

“Come on Andrea, your hogging him still”

“I am not, you are scaring him”

“Is the big bad Wenders scaring you? Don’t worry you can stay here on my bed”

“He is sleeping with me Andrea!”

“He is not! You are scaring him”

“I am not!”

“Girls please let me go! I don’t like this! I need help”

“Hey Andrea its 5 already, we should get to the hall before all the good stuff is gone.”


”Yeah we can bring the little man with us”

“I am not going to dinner with you”

 

I was pulled away from Andrea’s warm body and carried lightning quick over to Wendy’s bed. She cupped her hands around me and cooed gently.

“I got you now little man”

“Let me out! Andrea help”

“She can’t help you now. You’re all mine!”

“You’re cruel Wenders! Now get your jacket on and lets go. We have to meet Lindsey”

“ooo she is just gonna love you”

“What? No I refuse to be shown around to your friends”

Sickness washed over me as Wendy stood up with her fist encompassing me. I struggled to move but it was no use. In a matter of seconds I was shoved into her coat pocket. I hit the back wall of the pocket and I heard her zip it up.

As Andrea and her walked down the hall I could hear her talking with people I knew. I pounded and kicked against the walls of the coat pocket but they merely kept meandering towards the dining hall.

I finally heard the moment I was dreading. The pocket was unzipped and Wendy’s hand clenched around me. She gently pulled me out and sat me down on the table. I looked around at the gargantuan cafeteria and was surprised that they were sitting alone.

“Are you hungry little thing?”

“I have a name you know! It’s Matt”

“Are you hungry little Matt?”

“I am not little”

“Oh yes you are” states Andrea as she pokes me in stomach. “You’re my little Pillsbury dough boy cutie. Just think of all the fun you are about to have with us. Since Wendy and I are taking care of you at Party Central you better get use to us and our friends playing with our newest toy”

“I am not a toy”

“hush, little matt toy, you are ours now, you do what we say.”

I was not about to take any more of this. I turned and started walking across the table I refuse to be talked too and treated like this. I am a person have rights. This is just crazy. No little prissy party girl is gonna tell me what to do.

“You think you can make it without our big strong help? Then fine!”

Wendy’s hand whizzed around me and I soon found myself on the floor. She only looked at me for a moment before returning to eating her meal. I took off towards the door. Who need them was all I could think. I soon heard the smacking of flip flops on the floor. I had to dive out of the way to avoid being crushed. As I dove out the way I saw a hand reaching towards. I didn’t even look back to see who it was I just started running through torrents of people rushing about unaware of me. I ran left and right, around, under and inbetween sets of legs. I had never felt so alive in my life. As I reached the outdoors I knew I was unstoppable. I could now spy on any girl I wanted. This could be the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

I meandered about campus for a bit. It was still light out so I wasn’t worried about it getting to cold. I finally saw my target. It was group of sunbathers. I smiled as I crawled onto there towel. They hadn’t seen me yet as I walked in between the two brunettes. I ran my fingers up there leg. I could smell the suntan lotion on them. As I made it to there bikini bottoms I began to feel nervous. I was about to turn around when I was snatched from behind.

“Hey lemme go”

“OMIGOD! OMIGAWD look at him Katie look”

“What now Abby, you’re so loud all the time I don’t know why….Holy fuck what in the world, Brooke look”

“Is this another one of her boy sightings?”

“Well sort of but it’s worth the look”

“He is so tiny”

 

“You two are awful making of a midget…what the hell, that is the most adorable doll I have ever seen”

“I am not a doll, look I was just”

“Coppin a feel of honeys is what you were doing. You wanted some of this didn’t ya?”

“Please I didn’t mean any”

“I don’t think it’s safe for him to be here, in the open I mean. Let’s take him to my house.”

“Alright”

“What? You can’t! Let me go! Put me down.”

“Hush, you will like your new home. Now into my purse till we get there”

 

Even in a crowd I am alone (hemingway)

The girl in the plain white bikini (Katie) had me as she lowered me into her purse. I went kicking and screaming which only made them giggle as I was unable to fight them off. I knew it was futile

“He can’t even fight you off Katie” Giggles Brooke the girl in the red bikini.

“Please girls”

“Shhh”

Once I was an inch or so above the purse Katie’s fingers released me into her knit bag. I landed on a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts that were in here. I looked up at her only a moment before she pulled the drawstring tightly closing the bag.

I thought I was going to get sick as the bag swayed back and forth bumping into Katie’s ass with every step she took. I felt like I was a caged animal as she walked across campus. I could see through the port holes sewn into the bag. It wasn’t until we were almost too the parking lot that I saw Allison.

“ALLISON HELP!! I am being kidnapped”

“Dollnapped you mean” whispers Katie

I could only watch as Allison turned and headed away from us towards her car. I was clawing at the bag trying to get out. I was frantically searching and fighting for anyway out but I found myself and the bag falling. As it slammed into the floor of the car I could hear Katie say oops.

“You did that on purpose”

“I forgot you were in there” giggles Katie

“You did not”

“Britney spears or O-town little man?”

“Is that really a choice? That’s like asking do you want to be gassed or electrocuted.”

“For that comment, O-town it is”

“Don’t you have anything by Metallica or Disturbed?”

“We don’t enjoy that kind of music”

“Like hell we don’t! I love disturbed”

Katie turned up the volume on her cd player completely muffling my voice. Under normal conditions the music is bad enough but I am right next to the speaker so I am forced to listen at unreal volume levels and Katie seems to know every song.

We finally arrived at her house. I felt sick as she picked the bag up and I was once again thrown about her bag as she carried it inside.

I could hear voices from my prison inside Katie’s bag. As she ran up the stairs the bag was slammed up against her ass more times then I could count. I was beginning to lose count as finally it all ended as the bag was set down.

“I will be right back, I just have to shower and change before the girls get here”

“You can’t do this! I have my rights”

My pleas went unheard as I heard the door to the bathroom click shut. Times passed by slowly as I waited for Katie to comeback in and take me out when I heard the door start to slowly open.

“Katie? Katie!”

“She isn’t hear girls lets read her diary”

“Who, who is there”

I realized my mistake a moment to late, by speaking up I gave away my position. The girls spun around looking for who said and what. I rustled about trying to find a place to hide but as I did so there eyes slowly fell on the bag. I could only watch in terror as there gargantuan bodies move towards me. I ran back as far as I could go in the bag while watching the hand move closer and closer. A face of the brown haired girl who looked like a young Katie filled my vision. She grabbed me tightly and pulled me out into the open.

“What is it?”

“It’s so tiny”

“What do you think it is?”

“Who cares, the water shut off, lets get it out of here”

The world goes whizzing by as the trio of girls rush out the room. I start to feel sick as Katie’s sister pushes me against her stomach as she runs.

“I can feel him trying too push his body away from me girls. It’s so cute”

“I wanna see him”

“I know how we can all look at him.”

 

I find myself pulled away from the shirt and falling through the air. I grab onto a pole and am brought up to the faces of the three girls. Bubbles splash onto my face as they blow at me. I cough and hack at the soapy water exploding on me. My body sways back and forth as they continue to blow at me.

“Stop! Put me down”

“Whatcha gonna do if we don’t”

I felt all theair come out of my lungs as the blonde wearing the blue tank top poked me in the stomach. It took all my strength to remain holding on.

“look at how helpless he is.”

“I know isn’t it great”

“A man that we can control”

“We are gonna be the talk of the school”

“Yeah, We might become more popular then cheerleaders”

“Listen here! I am a grown man. I will not be used by you over grown teens in this manner”

“He sounds so squeaky “

“KAYLA!!!”

“Shit, hide him Britney”

“where?”

“Kayla I know have my man”

“Your man? I found him fair and square”

“In my room!”

“I did not he was going down the hall”

“MPPFFF MPFFF MMMMPPFFF”

I tried to plead my case but I was muffled as I was held against the blonde haired girls tanktop. The trio of girls smirked as they held me tightly

“Sorry Katie, but he is ours now”

“You little brats hand him over”

I continued to scream even with my voice muffled as I refused to let these girls do this to me. It wasn’t until I felt Katie’s hands wrap around me. I was ripped away from teenage titans. I looked up at Katie who carried me inside proudly. Once inside I saw the two girls from before.

“We are gonna have so much fun”

On my signal Unleash HELL

 

“lookie girls”

I felt the mood change as several faces turned towards me. I spun around in Katie’s hand as she dangled me in front of her friends. I couldn’t believe how the lovely faces that were hanging about the room. As Katie set me down on the floor I strolled about the room looking at all these giant co-eds.

Katie gently pushed me with sandal and I headed towards her friends. They were all cooing and trying to get me to come over to them. I couldn’t believe how tall they were. These were just normal girls that now look like they are hundreds of feet tall. This isn’t natural. I looked about at the girls who were here and the only one recognized was Summer.

I knew summer from a party earlier this year. I was drunk, she was drunk and we got together. I hardly remember doing her but she seems to remember it vividly. Ever since that night she has just plain been a bitch. I could see the delight in her eyes. I vowed that I would stay as far away from her as I could. I started looking at the other girls and they all had the same giddy look that summer had only without the hint of deviousness behind those pretty eyes.

 

Summer began stir, she stood up. I watched her knees bend lift up her now monstrous weight. She simply incalculably huge, I back pedeled as fast as I could but it was futile she slammed her heels down on either side of me. I could only look up at her blue skirt and her face simply floating in the heavens.

“Hey Katie, do you think I could bring this little guy home?”

“Hmm, I don’t know, Brooke and Abby are coming over later to see him”

“Please, pretty please! You owe me after Ted?”

“I know but…”

“Come on girl”

“Katie you can’t do this! I am yours”

“Aww that’s so sweet.”

“See Summer! It looks like you wont be getting me tonight”

“I suppose you can, but I need him back tomorrow. Cause I want to go to the beach”

“You can’t! Katie!!”

“OH don’t worry my little man! We can play plenty at the beach tomorrow.”

 

Summer bent down with a grin on her face. It was futile to run as her hand wrapped around my body. Her grip was some tight and I found it hard to breathe as she grabbed her purse. The clapping of her heels on the cement was driving me crazy as finally we reached her car. She dangled me in front of her face.

“Katie is such a moron. I like I am gonna give you back. Your mine forever”

I was lowered into the armrest of Summers car. I tried to push up on the cap but I couldn’t budge the lid

“SUMMER!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!! SUMMER!! GOD DAMN YOU!!”

“The fun has only begun little man. There is gonna be hell to pay! HELL TO PAY!!”

the end