- Text Size +

June 1st 20XX

Hey everyone it’s Lilah here! Just wanted to start writing about my life or, more specifically, my travels since my photos on Quickfastsnap started getting a lot of attention.

 

But first of all, I’ve been getting some snide comments on what I’m wearing in the photos. First of all, rude; second of all, there’s nothing wrong with flipflops and shorts. Yes, I know it looks touristy but, well, I’m a tourist! That’s the idea, right? This isn’t gonna be a fashion blog, it’s a travel+lifestyle blog.

Similarly yeah I don’t paint my nails big whoop, I still treat myself to a mani pedi regularly. I prefer more natural looks, hence why I grow my hair out long.

 

Onto the travel stuff. Today, I decided to visit a place called Houston. It’s not the most spectacular destination I must admit, but the weather was nice and the residents all seemed lively. Then again, that last bit could just be cause I was around. I have that effect on people lol.

Anyways I didn’t have much time, so I just grabbed a souvenir before I skedaddled. I did take plenty of pics as most of you’ve seen by now I’d hope. If not, go check them out!

 

June 3rd 20XX

I feel so embarrassed! I had a bit of an accident with that souvenir from a couple of days ago. I set it on my desk--so I had something pretty to distract me from my summer coursework. Anyways, I don’t remember exactly what happened, but I must’ve got frustrated at a problem or something since at a point that desk shook enough for it flop down on my chair. I returned with a bag of pretzels and, well, sat on the thing.

 

Real shame, it was super beautiful: the whole thing was covered in windows, and it was tall enough to take up a good chunk of my palm. It was one of the more treasured travel mementos I ever brought back. Oh well! Could always grab something just like it somewhere else.

 

June 7th 20XX

Bonjour, as they say in France. That’s right, for my next excursion I decided to visit Paris! They say the food is great, but aside from being a little more flighty I didn’t notice a difference from Houston. I took a little Eiffel Tower back as a souvenir and it sits on my desk as the new trinket to help me out with that “god I really want something other than this paper to look at.” problem I so often have lol.

 

June 8th 20XX

Remember my memento from literally yesterday? Broke! The thing was supposed to be made of wrought-iron or something, yet I use it as a stress toy for one second...

I mean, it was almost longer than my palm. I figured it wouldn’t be so fragile.

 

No biggie; I can just hop into another universe’s Paris to replace it anyways. Some other time though, I’ll probably go dark for a bit since exams are soon.

 

June 16th 20XX

Lilah here again everyone!

 

One word: “Wew”. I finished all my exams and finals for the semester. People rip on biology for being one of the easier sciences, but far from it in my opinion. Those multiple choice were brutal. I’d like to see some of them progress on a Biology degree into the third year of university.

 

Anyways, now that classes are done this means I’ll be traveling and blogging way more often! For now, I’m just gonna take a well deserved nap and watch some TV though. Till next time!

 

June 17th 20XX

Lilah here, and I hope you’re all ready for a much awaited travel entry!

 

I went to the beach today, the largest one there is! “Praia do Cassino”. What better way to relax the day after exams than a trip to the beach right? It was said to be the largest one in the world. When I heard that, I couldn’t help but think “Good!”. I tend to need a lot of space when I travel.

I ported in early in the morning, deciding to spend the whole day in Brazil in fact. Given the climate and all the beach time I set aside, I decided to just head out in a nice blue bikini. You all saw the outfit on Quickfastsnap by now I’m sure.

At my size it was fairly easy to clear most of the beach out. People started making way at my approach, as usual. Some of them were a bit too slow--again, as usual.

 

I was planning to nap on the warm sands for awhile, but local pests put a stop to that. After the first hour of peaceful relaxation, some helicopters showed up and started pelting me with their itty-bitty guns. Those things don’t hurt but BOY do they tickle. I wasn’t in the mood for that though, so a few swats got the rest to leave.

However, that only brought me about an hour more of nap time before the pests came back with those tiny jets of theirs. Once those are out I kind of had to change plans. Aside from being twice as ticklish with their armaments, the warmth they pelt me with is a bit distracting. It’s welcome at times, but not then.

 

So after introducing a few rude planes to the clapping palms of my hands, I cut my beach time short and decided to take a stroll in a nearby mega-city instead: Porto Alegre. The place was amazing, lots of fun wacky architecture there. You probably saw from the pictures I posted.

 

I finished up the day trip by checking out a few smaller cities in the area before exploring the vast rain forests. I hadn’t messed with nature too much on my travels, but I’m happy I made an exception here. Feeling so many lush trees under the soles of my feet was <3; it was like soft pillows underneath. In the future, I’ll definitely do more nature exploration on my travels.

 

Anyways that’s all for today’s post. Thanks for reading xoxo.

 

June 18th 20XX

Hey everyone Lilah again. So with how small the landmarks from yesterday were, my Quickfastsnap pics had my feet in a lot of the shots. I got a lot of questions and comments like “Lilah do buildings hurt to step on?”

 

Firstly, thanks for the concern; my followers are so kind and caring <3.

 

Secondly, no, not really. In fact it feels kind of good. All the stuff down there is pretty brittle and crumbles easily. It’s kind of like compacted sand or even packed-snow, depending on how dense a chunk of city is. I usually don’t go out of my way to step on things. Instead, I just think of which path through a city might be the funnest or fastest--whatever my mood is at the time.

 

Some other common questions I saw were “what do the tiny folk feel like?” and “do they bite?”. I’ll answer the second one first: no, or at least if they’re biting I’m not feeling them lol.

Anyways, you don’t usually feel the tiny people below unless it’s *just* them, which is rather hard to do given how dense a city is. Most of my steps get a bit of everything (buildings, cars, tinies). I still manage to isolate a mob here or there though. I saw some followers might’ve worried it’d be gross, like stepping on bugs, but they are so small it’s really hard to notice. It’s more of a gentle, transient, ‘flumpf’ kind of feeling, if that makes sense?

 

Anyways that’s all for now. Tomorrow I’m planning a new trip, so stay tuned! <3

 

June 19th 20XX

I had a lot of fun guesses towards the location of my next visit. As some figured out from the pictures it was none other than Tokyo! Even without a beach trip planned, I decided to show up in a bikini again. It’s summer after all right? I made sure it was white and red colored just like the nation’s flag.

 

Though I mainly went to sample the famous cuisine, there were tons of interesting sights to see too. The view is incredible and the city is so dense... or at least it was.

It’s rather embarrassing, but I wound up tripping and fell belly down over tons of the place. So, some of the cooler buildings and landmarks there might be a *little* flat by the time you can visit. Sorry!

If anyone else does go there they might be able to take a picture of the indent my body left. No I didn’t take one myself; again, that’d be too embarrassing!

 

Regardless, I definitely worked in time to sample a bunch of the restaurants there--and even some stadium food!

 

I tried to bring back one of the beautiful temples as a souvenir, but it was so fragile it just crumpled in my hand before I even got back. Oh well, good thing I take pictures what with how clumsy I am right?

 

Till next time fans!

 

June 21th 20XX

Hey Lilah again. I’m happy to have so many new followers, but I must say jeez you all have a lot of questions.

 

A common comment theme this time around boils down to “how do the tinies taste?” Some people asked this way back when I visited Paris too!

 

Well it’s hard to get *just* people in a mouthful of city, but some of you might’ve notice that snapshot of me tilting that stadium into my mouth? That’s one of the most common ways. Usually when I’m around, the tinies will often pick some structures to congregate in and those little stadiums are quite common.

Despite their size, you can definitely taste something; it’s kind of neutral though, like bland sprinkles. I’ll be honest, I don’t eat them for the taste so much as the sensation. It’s a bit freaky, but I can almost feel them scurry around on my tongue at times. Same thing when buildings and cars are in the mix: it’s more for the texture than anything else. If I get enough of a city in mouth at once then it’s almost like those tingly sparkle candies we have around here. It’s a fun sensation!

 

I also got more health related questions on the topic. Again, I appreciate the concern, but as a biology major you can trust me when I tell you it’s totally fine <3. My stomach can handle almost anything I throw at it.

 

Digestive processes were always an interest of mine despite them being kind of weird: almost monstrous even when you think about it. I imagine it might be a bit scary to any of those tiny folk who live long enough to reach my gut.

Just imagine being in the belly of a gal who must be, like, 5 miles tall or something from your perspective. The stomach would be warm, acrid, and humid. Not even the lights from the generator-powered buildings could light the whole place up, so your phone doesn’t have a chance either. What little you could see would probably be terrifying. The foundations of buildings crumbling into an acidic ocean? Yikes.

 

Not to mention the walls of my stomach would look *sooo* gross or even alien! Just picture slimy, towering, undulating walls of flesh right. Freaky right?

 

Eventually, whatever bit of city or food they landed on would break apart. Then, they’d fall into the digestive fluids themselves and just melt away. Kind of macabre if you think about it.

 

Still, though it might not be healthy for them, I’m totally fine lol. I usually try to nibble at least something on my trips, so I can tell you all this from my experience and not *just* my studies. Never any issues with even something as minor as a tummy ache.

 

Thanks again for the concern though, always happy to know my fans watch over my health <3

 

June 23rd 20XX

Lilah again here. I might actually pause my travels a bit as a neat intern opportunity came up. I know, I’ll miss traveling as much too, but I’m a college senior next semester so I really gotta think about my future career more you know? I’ll still update when I can, like on the weekends and such, but my plans of ‘traveling almost every day’ are taking a back seat for now.

 

In the meantime thanks for all your support! Make sure to stay subscribed. Xoxo <3