- Text Size +

Crystal carried him over to the heating rock where she sat him down then went and retrieved the cloth that had been left and helped him clean the juices off of him. 

 

“She got you good, didn’t she?” she asked and all he could do was nod and offer a small thank you while he laid back and let her give him a good cleaning.

 

When she was done she handed him a clean edge of the cloth and said, 

 

“I’ll let you do your hair”

 

He reached out and took the washcloth, as large as a king size blanket him, and used it to get the hardening cum out of his hair and, to his disgust, from inside his ears. It felt like it was everywhere and felt really good to finally have it all off. When he was done he handed the corner back to Crystal who dragged it off to the opposite corner from their cotton ‘bed’ and laid it out to dry. When she got back she sat down next to Carl and, with her arm around him, asked,

 

“So, do you want to talk about it?”

 

He shook his head, saying he appreciated the offer but for now he just wanted to sit like this for a while in quiet. She seemed to understand and brought her in closer to him, the close contact felt good and he leaned into her and closed his eyes while he unpacked all that had happened. 

 

As he sat in the giant fairy’s embrace he ran through the events of the day then wondered, had it only been a day? He knew it was a few hours from the transformation until they headed out to find a way to fix him but since he got here he didn’t know how much time had passed. It didn’t feel like too long but he remembered Crystal saying she didn’t have any sense of time and didn’t know if that had happened to him yet. Regardless, however long it had been he’d gone from a tall, somewhat strong and capable guy, into a tiny helpless fairy who was apparently short even for a species that measure its height in inches. But that on its own wouldn’t have bothered him if he had been able to spend this time with Cassy. Instead, here he was, sitting in a fish tank on a heating rock with a fairy he didn’t know until this ordeal twice his height comforting him while waiting for a woman he normally would have considered petite and cute now the size of a building and with full control over his fate doing God knows what in her weird lab and using him for sexual satisfaction on the side. Although thinking back, the first part in her mouth had been nice, he just wished it had been under better circumstances and even though he knew it was likely going to happen again he really hoped it didn’t. 

 

While he thought about all this, he felt Crystal’s large head resting on his own, she had fallen asleep holding him. He put his head closer to her chest, into the softness of her breasts fell asleep listening to the soothing sound of her heartbeat.

 

When he woke he saw he was lying in the cotton ball pile in the little spoon position with Crystal. Part of him wanted to get up and try to look for a way out of this situation but he was too comfortable, and after the night he had he decided he could take this time to relax and appreciate the peace while it lasted. 

 

While laying his Crystal’s arms he drifted back to sleep that was rudely interrupted by a loud banging on the glass that he immediately recognized as their giant jailor knocking. She didn’t need to bang like she was, a finger or two would have been enough but she seemed to take delight in tormenting her little prisoners. Crystal leapt to her feet when she heard the banging, causing Carl to roll off and onto the pile shavings lining the floor but he was up and standing next to her quickly after that.

 

“Good news little Crystal” she said, “you get another day off. Today I’m going to spend some quality girl time with tiny…” she paused when she realized she never learned her new victim’s name, “… hey tiny, what’s your name anyway? Or do you want me to just keep calling you Tinkerbell?”

 

Carl rolled his eyes at that and hoped he was too small for her to notice and said, 

 

“Emma”

 

“Emma, hmm? That’s funny, you look a lot like a famous human with that name, any relation?” she found that joke hilarious and laughed loudly at her own joke. 

 

Crystal and Carl just stood still and hoped for the moment to pass when they heard the top of the cage being lifted off and saw the giant hand approaching, grabbing Carl around the waist like it had yesterday. She brought him close to her face, the amusement gone in an instant,

 

“I said”, she shifted to holding him by one arm leaving him dangling dangerously high off the ground, “Are. You. Related?”

 

“For crying out loud”, he thought to himself, “Is she seriously messing with me over this?” then out loud said, “I’m sorry? Related to who” as innocently as he could.

 

“Nevermind!” she scoffed and returned to her previous grip of her thumb and index finger around his waist, “It’s human stuff, you wouldn’t understand”. He remained silent and she finally dropped it and carried him off to begin their ‘girl time’. Before she left she placed the lid back on the tank and lowered herself down so her face was all Crystal could see in and said, “enjoy your time off, we’re going to doing some overtime to make up for this vacation I’ve generously given you”

 

Carl wasn’t able to see her from this angle but he could hear her drop to her knees and sigh deeply as he was carried out of the room. He studied his surroundings, looking for anything he could use if and when he eventually tried to escape but saw nothing. At least he had a better idea of the layout of the building, he thought, so that was at least something.

 

She carried him over to a table and dropped him from a few feet up onto a cloth napkin before walking away. 

 

“Get comfortable”, she called out over her shoulder and he sat down to wait for whatever sick game she had planned next. 

 

She returned holding a tray of breakfast food. He could smell bacon, sausage, and eggs but they didn’t smell right to him. This didn’t surprise him since Cassy had told him that fairies, although they don’t need to eat, do like to eat for enjoyment but when they do it’s always fruit or other sweet things. They never eat meat because it looks and smells disgusting to them. She seemed to really love candy, he said sugar was like a drug to her and watching her eat it made him jealous that he couldn’t experience what seemed so enjoyable to her. He made sure to always keep some chocolate around for whenever she was over, he quickly flashed to a memory of the time he filled a bowl with warm melted chocolate that she got into and once covered he licked off of her and missed her more than ever. 

 

He never understood what she meant about the meat but sitting here in front of this giant pile of it he understood, it smelled awful up close. When it was placed down next to him he made a disgusted face and backed away a little. The look at her face told him she knew about fairy’s diets and was doing this to taunt him yet again. 

 

“Oh, that’s right” she slapped her forehead in a mock display of forgetfulness, “you guys don’t like this stuff. I have just the thing. Here, catch” as she picked something up off the tray and whipped it at him. He was fast enough to be able to catch it but it had been going so fast and was so heavy that it knocked him down and he was left on his butt holding a giant sugar packet. Above him he heard more laughter. 

 

“That was awesome! You caught it and it still sent you on your ass”, she sat down and started to eat her breakfast while talking between bites, “Go on. Eat your treat”

 

Still sitting he lifted the packet up on its end, embarrassed that it seemed too heavy to lift more than this, and tried to tear it open with little luck. The paper was like cardboard to his tiny hands but he didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of him asking for help so he stood up to get some leverage and after several attempts, aware that she was looking down at him with amusement, managed to make a slight tear in one side that he was able to work his hand into and reach down to get the sugar inside.  He pulled out a handful and smelled it, wondering if it would smell better like this but it just smelled normal so he decided to taste it. Holding it up to his mouth he licked a small amount off and tasted the most amazing thing he’d ever had, it was almost orgasmically delicious. And this was just plain sugar, he wondered how great other things would taste as he quickly devoured the rest and went back for more.

 

“Whoa, you really seem to love this stuff” the voice from above said then added, “wait a minute! Don’t tell me you’ve never had sugar? I thought you guys loved that stuff.”

 

Carl was too busy digging into the sugar packet and forgetting himself just looked up and shrugged,

 

“I don’t know what to say. It’s good” he said with his mouth full of sugar. He worried for a moment that he would be punished for this but she just kept watching and said, 

 

“Ok. Fair enough” and left him in peace until they were both done eating. 

 

After a while her plate was empty and he was scraping out the last few sugar crystals from the bottom the bag, licking his fingers clean each time, before eventually it was empty and he was sad that it was gone. Now that he had time to think about it more clearly, he was amazed that even though he had eaten an amount he was sure was close to his body weight, he didn’t feel sick or even a little bloated.

 

“Meal time’s over” she said as she cleared her dishes then reached down and took the empty bag that he had still been holding onto from him, making a point to crumple it with ease with just a few fingers in front of him.

 

He waited while she washed her dishes then came to collect him. 

 

“Ok Emma, we have a long day ahead of us so let’s get started”, this time instead of grabbing him around the waist she placed her hand palm up in front of him and waited until he climbed on and was seated before heading into the lab. Once there she placed him on the familiar platform and told him to wait there while she got things ready. 

 

Still feeling the effects of the sugar, Carl was content to just lay back and enjoy the moment knowing what was coming next and that there was nothing he could do to stop it. Before long, the giantess was standing over him saying it was time to start. With a sigh he walked over to the straps and laid down next to them and waited to be secured but she never did. Instead she instructed him to strap himself in, something he knew she was doing to show how much power she had over him which was overkill in his opinion, he was smaller than a doll and had no access to his magic, there was no question who was in control, but he didn’t resist and did the three straps he was able before she leaned in and did the fourth.

 

“Very good” she smiled down on him, “you’ve gotten really good at following orders. It’s so much easier when you do as your told”, she lowered the dome over him then turned away to get started.

 

All Carl could do was wait for what he knew was coming next which didn’t take long. His body was soon filled with that electric shock from before only this time it didn’t stop after a few minutes, it went on until the mist coming off of him filled the dome so much he couldn’t see through it then he watched as it was sucked out through the top only to be quickly replaced by more. As it went on he kept thinking he was going to pass out from the pain only to be jolted back to consciousness by the electricity surging through him. Finally, after what felt like days, he heard the hum die down then stop and the electricity gradually went away. He could still feel his body pulsing from the ordeal but the pain was gone. He lay there in silence as he watched the dome being lifted and saw the giant hand of his tormentor come down and undo one strap so he could do the rest himself. While he was doing that she looked down and with a smirk, asked, 

 

“So how did you like the first day of your new job? I’d like to say it gets easier but, well, it doesn’t”

 

Too tired to even recognize the mockery in her voice he just finished undoing his restraints then crawled over to her open hand and collapsed.