- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've had this story floating around in my head for a while and I've finally gotten around to starting it. Hope you enjoy!

Carl sat at his computer, looking up the latest news he could find on video games and movies. It was one part of his nightly routine that helped him unwind after a long day at work. His job was nothing great and he was sure society could function without him but the pay was decent and it didn’t intrude on his personal life like so many other jobs seemed to in the past. After an hour of half-assed browsing he hear a tap on his window and perked up, glad that the other, much more important, part of his night was about to begin. 

 

“Finally”, he said as he opened the window and watched while the tiny six inch winged woman fluttered up to him and planted a tiny kiss on his lips. He slowly raised his hand until it was just underneath her feet and she landed with a light drop and lowered herself into a sitting position. Looking up at him, she smiled and said,

 

“Sorry, I left a little later than usual and you wouldn’t believe how strong the wind is tonight”, she was excited to tell him about the surprise she had planned but decided to wait just a little longer.

 

“Was it this strong?” he asked as he proceeded to blow on her, laughing as her wings involuntarily twitched at the sensation

 

“Please! Stop!” She said through laughter, “Your breath is disgusting”. She tried to feign annoyance and act like she was going to throw up but they knew each other too well and he could see right through the act, but he stopped anyway. He was eager to spend time with the woman he loved. 

 

He carried her over to his bed and gently placed her on his pillow then while watching where she was, laid down beside her. 

 

“So”, he asked, “how was your day”?

 

“Oh, you know, the usual. Collecting teeth from kids, making babies laugh, standard fairy stuff”. They both laughed at this, despite knowing each other for years she still teased him about the time he asked if fairies really do the stuff from stories. “How about you?”

 

“Same for me. Standard human stuff” he always tried to make that joke but it never landed since she wasn’t naive about what humans do. Although humans knew nothing about fairies, fairies knew everything about humans. They mostly kept their distance and there were some rules about interactions but they weren’t forbidden from having relationships as long as they follow them. Cassy had even brought some of her friends with her on a few visits and they all had fun together. If she was being honest, it was a bit of a relief for her. As much as she loved Carl, some of their activities took a toll on her. She would never give it up but sex with a human was a challenge sometimes and having friends to lighten the burden was very helpful. Plus they enjoyed spending time with a man since there were no male fairies so this was a real treat for them as well.

 

“Anyway”, she asked, “Did you get the time off like I asked?”

 

Carl nodded and said, “Sure did. I have the next week off. I took some doing but I managed to convince them I had a family emergency. So are you going to tell me why I did this yet?”

 

“Nope!” she laughed, “But I will soon, I promise”

 

After their brief exchange the two just sat there staring at each other, each just enjoying the love they felt for each other, Carl thought back to how they met. It had been an otherwise normal day and he was doing the same thing he had just been doing before she arrived when he heard a small thump on his window. He went over to see what it was and when he looked down he saw a green light on the windowsill just outside. The only thing he could think of was a lightning bug but it was a lot bigger than any he had seen so he opened the window to get a better look and that’s when he saw her, a tiny beautiful woman wearing what looked like a miniskirt made out of dried leaves and tiny boots made out of what he later learned was spider silk. She let him look at one once and the first thing he noticed was that it didn’t have a sole and seemed to offer little to no support but she told him it didn’t need to because she flew most of the time. 

 

The tiny figure wasn’t moving but if he looked closely at her chest, it was at this point he also noticed her proportionately large breasts, he could see it rising and falling slowly so he knew she was at least alive for now. Carefully, he placed his hand under her which is when he noticed that one of her wings was crumpled and seemed useless. Not wanting to hurt her any more than she already was, he grabbed his softest towel from the bathroom and laid her face down to keep her wings free. He didn’t know if that was the right thing but up until a few minutes ago he didn’t think things like her even existed. He spent the next few hours looking for anything he could find about fairies in the real world and possible medical treatments but with no luck. At around midnight he was going to get some sleep and see what happened in the morning when he saw her begin to stir. She slowly woke up and rose to her feet then patted herself down to see if she was ok. When she got to the broken wing she let out a yelp of pain, fell to her knees, and began crying. 

 

Upon seeing this he immediately felt bad for the poor creature and leaned in to try comforting her. It was at this moment when she became aware of her surroundings and quickly jumped up and tried to fly away but with the broken wing only ended up falling off his desk. Luckily he caught her but she landed on the broken wing which seemed to cause more damage. She cried out in pain and for a moment thought she was going to lose consciousness again but she managed to hold on.

 

“Please”, she managed through the pain, “don’t hurt me. I didn’t mean to intrude. I just…”

 

He stopped her there and said, 

 

“You can talk?” when he saw the confused look on her face he continued, “Don’t worry, I have no intention of hurting you. I promise, I just want to help”

 

This seemed to calm her down and she allowed to let unconsciousness overtake her. 

 

When he was done reminiscing, Carl reached over and gently flipped Cassy onto her back so he could untie her dress. With practice, and after many ripped outfits, some that resulted in Cassy having to fly back home naked, he had gotten very good at doing this. As he pulled the dress down past her tiny feet he noticed she was carrying a small satchel. He reached for it and she quickly grabbed it and said, 

 

“be careful with that, it’s very important”, he wanted to ask what it was but she quickly placed it down on top of her discarded dress on his nightstand and flew back to his hand, ready for what was coming next. He’d find out soon enough he figured.

 

Carl looked down at the beautiful tiny woman lying in front of him and as he leaned in he could smell the scent he had come to love so much, a mixture of fresh cut grass and berries. When he was close enough that his nose was pressing into her stomach he breathed in and savored the aroma before getting started. 

 

He slowly stuck out his tongue and starting with her knees, which she told him once were a very pleasurable spot for her, began to gently and slowly lick, pausing to make tiny swirls every few moments, until he reached his destination. From there he had learned to part the tiny lips and get his tongue as deep as he could, surprisingly to Cassy, managing to hit the perfect spot that sent waves of pleasure through her body. With each wave she grabbed handfuls of the pillow beneath her and pressed into his face, her legs on each side of his jaw. When he was done there he moved onward, pausing at her delicate flat stomach, again with the swirls, and finally stopping again when he reached her large grape sized breasts. She had asked him once if he minded having a girlfriend with such small breasts, knowing that human men tended to enjoy larger ones, but he laughed and told her they were more than enough for him. And besides, he added, he could tell that they were pretty big for her size. He was right of course, and she wasn’t insecure but she still wondered if he was telling the truth. That didn’t matter at this moment however, as he gently sucked on first one and then the other, making sure to use just the right amount of pressure to feel good but not enough to hurt. This had taken some trial and error and more than a few times she’d ended up with a hickey covering her whole chest for a few days afterward. But today he was a master, and before she knew it she was feeling the same waves of pleasure as she had just felt moments earlier. 

Finally, when she thought she was going to explode from the pleasure she felt his mouth let go and when she opened her eyes his face was over hers as he leaned in and gave her a giant kiss on her tiny lips.