- Text Size +

“My name is Crystal”, she said while reaching out and taking his broken wing in her hands to begin the healing chant. He flinched at first but could soon feel the energy flowing into his wing as the pain died down until it was nothing but mild soreness. 

 

“There”, she said standing up and offering her hand to help him, “almost good as new”

 

“Thanks” he said taking her hand in his and noticing right away how much bigger it seemed than Cassy’s. “Great”, he thought, “someone else I’m smaller than” and standing straight up saw that he was significantly shorter than her, he was eye level with her bellybutton. She noticed this and bent down with her hands on her thighs to make them closer to eye level.

 

“How did she catch you?” she asked and he told her the story, leaving out the parts about formerly being a human male. Although they were in the same predicament he didn’t know how well he could trust her yet and something told him he definitely didn’t want their captor to know. For now he decided to give her a more appropriate name, and thinking back to the conversation he had with Cassy in front of the mirror decided to go with the most obvious choice

 

“I’m Emma by the way” he said, feeling awkward referring to himself with a girl’s name but realizing it made more sense than Carl at the moment

 

“Nice to meet you Emma” Crystal smiled and he could see the stress her captivity had taken on her in her face, “do you mind if we sit? It’s not comfortable standing hunched over like this” he nodded and the two sat down on the rock in a reclined position. 

 

“So how long has she had you here Crystal?” Carl asked

 

She thought for a moment then answered, 

 

“Honestly, I don’t know. Time lost all meaning to me at some point but if I had to guess I’d say it’s been years. I get occasional glimpses of the world outside and I’ve seen the seasons change many times”

This worried him greatly and he tried to calm her down by telling her his girlfriend was going for help but as he was speaking he realized he was also trying to calm himself down. Did she even know he was here? He hadn’t seen her rescue attempt and for all he knew she kept going for miles before realizing he wasn’t with her. But he didn’t tell Crystal that, his version of the story was that Cassy saw him get taken and promised to get help. He prayed that was true.

 

“Thanks, for our sakes I hope she gets her soon”, she paused then added, “but for hers I hope she never finds this place again. That woman is evil and immensely powerful, I don’t know what it would take to bring her down”

 

Carl tried to ignore that and hoped she was just paranoid but he really didn’t know what he was up against. He was embarrassed that a person he was pretty sure he would be taller than normally and wouldn’t even consider a threat was now an enormous unstoppable beast that could crush him without a thought. He put his head in his hands and started to cry at this thought. Crystal slid down the rock a little so they were more even in height and put her arm around him as the two sat in silence while pondering their fate.

 

As Carl sat next to his new friend and hopefully ally with his head leaned against her shoulder, he didn’t notice the door to the room they were being kept in open and was surprised by the light above them suddenly going out.

 

“You two are so cute together!” The booming voice above them said in delight, “I’m so glad I found a new friend for you. And you’re probably happy to have your burden lessened. We’ll just have to see how much, let’s hope this new one holds out as well as you do” then she reached in and plucked Carl around his waist between her thumb and index finger. As she did this he saw Crystal take off toward her corner and cower in fear. He didn’t blame her for running, it wasn’t like she could do much anyway. She lifted him up to her face again, holding him so close he could feel her warm breath on his body and as before she inhaled deeply, telling him how great he smelled and this time opening her mouth a little and probing his womanhood with her tongue in a way that reminded him very much of how he was with Cassy, only not as gently and definitely not out of love. Despite this it still felt pretty good and though he tried to hold it in, a small moan escaped his lips, which she heard and pulling his away from her mouth, said

 

“I guess I’m not the only one enjoying this. Let’s take this somewhere without an audience” as she gestured toward Crystal with her head. Before she left she called out to the cowering fairy, “Good news little one. You get a break from both of your daily duties” then she walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

As she headed for her destination she had Carl enclosed in her hand with just his head sticking out of the top of her fist. She was holding more tightly than she needed to and making it hard to breathe which he wondered if she did out of carelessness or as a way to remind him who was in charge. Either way, it didn’t last long and he soon felt the hand open and fell several dozen feet onto a massive mattress. 

 

“Heads up, Tinkerbell” he heard her say and suddenly felt bad about all the times he had teasingly called Cassy that.

 

He looked up just in time to see his captor’s giant naked body fly over his head as she jumped into the bed behind him, her feet landing dangerously close to his tiny body. For something so big she seemed very graceful. He sat in awe in front of her left foot, not sure what she was expecting him to do when the foot slid closer, not stopping until it hit him in the chest and knocked him on his butt. He could hear laughter from further up followed by a stern order for him to hop on and start climbing. 

 

Not wanting to do this but knowing it wasn’t exactly an option, he climbed up onto the foot in front of him and walked carefully until he reached her shin. The whole time he walked the foot was shaking as she laughed more and called out, 

 

“Your tiny little feet tickle! This is great! Now keep going, I want you on my knee in no less than two minutes”


Carl stood looking way up toward his destination. He had done some rock climbing before but never this high and certainly never without safety equipment. He could see many little hair stubs sticking out of her leg and decided that would be his best chance. Not really sure how this would work, he grabbed onto a leg hair stub and tried to pull himself up but it bent down immediately and slipped out of his hand. Then he had an idea and tried again, this time beating his wings as hard he could and although it still felt dangerously insecure he managed to make progress and reached his destination just as the giantess started the five second countdown. 

 

“I knew you could do it Tink!” she said as he collapsed on her kneecap and caught his breath. Without magic, using his wings was a lot more exhausting. Luckily it seemed like she knew this as she gave him some time to recover before giving her next order, which made him more than a little concerned for his safety. She wanted him to jump down off her knee and land in her bellybutton. He looked down at where she had drawn a circle with lipstick around his target in what she seemed to think was a hilarious joke for some reason but all he saw was a fifty foot drop onto what didn’t look like a very soft target. She seemed like she kept in shape so her stomach looked like more muscle than fat. As he sat contemplating how to do this he saw her right hand reaching for him ready to flick him off her knee as she said, 

 

“You can jump or you can fall. The choice is yours but I think it’s better for you to jump”

 

Before she could reach him he bent his knees and jumped with all the strength he could muster from his tiny legs. Surprisingly it seemed like he was going to make it, only he was coming down much faster than he wanted to. Acting on instinct he once again began using his wings as hard he as he could and felt his descent slow along with having a small degree of control where he landed, which luckily for him was right where she wanted in the middle of the circle she had drawn, a little harder than he’d have wanted but still safe.

 

Standing in the ankle deep depression on the giantess’s stomach, he looked up at his tormentor and saw her clapping for him, once again mock cheering him on. 

 

“Yay! Just one more obstacle and you can get your reward” he didn’t want to know what she meant by that but had no choice but to play along so he looked up and listened to her next order.

 

“This one’s going to be simple. All you have to do is walk through the valley of my giant boobs and climb up onto my face”. He noticed she seemed to enjoy calling her breasts giant when in reality he could tell they were relatively small on her frame. Still significantly larger than any he had seen in his life. except maybe that girl in the park but they were too far up for him to be sure, but either way that wasn’t saying much at the moment. Looking down at his own chest he also realized his were much bigger proportionately but he wasn’t about to argue about this now. 

 

He began the short walk up to her breasts and approached “the valley”, which was more than wide enough for him to just walk through with no trouble. He took in his surroundings as he passed and saw that her breasts, while indeed not very big compared to his, were still larger than his whole body. He entered the gap between them and began to proceed when he felt the ground beneath his feet rumble from her laughter and she called out, 

“Oh no! It’s a boobquake! Find shelter, quick Tinkerbell”

 

“Again with that lame nickname” he thought to himself, “does she think she’s clever?” and once again felt like a jerk for calling Cassy that so many times. 

 

While he was thinking about that he was suddenly crushed from both sides by a massive wall of flesh as she pressed both her breasts together. It didn’t hurt but it did knock the wind out of him and he was now trapped as she held him in place with them in her hands. 

 

“I bet you don’t think they’re so small now, huh?” she said with a menacing smirk, as if she knew what he had been thinking when he first saw them. With his face pressed against her breasts he was unable to reply but he didn’t think she really wanted an answer as she kept talking, 

 

“Come on, you can do it. Just squeeze through. You’re almost there” she encourage him and now realizing she had no intention of letting him out of her cleavage on her own he began to squirm and wiggle his way through, which apparently tickled her since she began laughing and squeezed even harder, until he reached the end and collapsed at the base of her neck.

 

This time she didn’t give him any time to rest and told him he had thirty seconds to climb onto her face then went silent and to give him a better chance lowered her chin so it was just within his reach.

 

He had never been good at pull ups in his normal form and he doubted he’d be any better now but at least he had his wings which he again used to give himself a boost and when he had a good grip on the chin he pulled himself up and surprisingly made it in one try.

 

Standing on her chin just below her mouth he saw the corners of her lips move into a smile before the immense mouth opened and she said, more of a mumble than usual since she was trying to stay still and not knock her tiny captive off, 

 

“Good. Now sit on my lower lip and stick your legs in my mouth”

 

“Wait, what?” he asked. Defiant for the first time. He may not have wanted to piss her off but if she was just going to eat him now then he figured it didn’t matter anyway. 

 

“I said”, she sounded impatient now, “sit on my lip and stick your legs in my mouth”. When he didn’t react right away she added, a little less aggressively but still nowhere near friendly, “Calm down. If I wanted to eat you I would have done that already. This is something else”

 

With no other choice he did as he was told, sitting down on her lip which felt very strange on his naked butt then as the mouth opened he carefully lowered first one leg, then the other into it. This felt even stranger than sitting on a lip as he could feel her teeth on his calves and her giant tongue moving around the bottoms of his feet. It tickled a little but he managed to sit perfectly still, he didn’t want to fall in. He knew she said she wasn’t going to eat him but he didn’t trust her not to have an accident if he slipped and he was better off not going into her mouth any further than he already was.

 

It became clear very quickly that whether or not he stayed outside her mouth wasn’t up to him as he saw her upper lip come down on him, clamping his body in place as she began to suck him in deeper. He tried to grab onto the lip he was on but it was no use, the suction was too strong and he was pulled in deeper until he was neck deep into her mouth. He thought this was it but she stopped sucking, instead holding him in place with her lips while her tongue went to work all along his body. Probing every inch of him, with extra attention to the important spots. He was surprised that something as large as her tongue could manage to get into so many spots, especially when it managed to part his lips and reach a crucial spot. Once his fear went away the feeling, while still very weird to him, began to feel great. It went on until he couldn’t contain himself and let out a loud shriek. The giantess felt his body tense then go limp and knew she had accomplished her goal. Reaching her hand up to her face she carefully spit the tiny fairy out into her hand and looked down as she lay panting in her palm. 

 

“How was that, sweety? It’s my turn now” 

 

He looked up at her, knowing what she meant but hoping he was wrong. She noticed his hesitation and chided him, 

 

“Did you think I was doing that for you?” that evil smirk back on her face, “I’m sure you enjoyed it but like I said earlier you taste amazing and I couldn’t wait to try you out. Plus, for where you’re heading next it’s best if you’re properly lubed first” 

 

He felt her hand descend and watched as he approached her thigh where she tilted her hand and he rolled off, landing directly in front of her enormous vagina. As with many things he’d experienced lately, knowing he was tiny and being reminded in person were two different things. He was well aware that he was small even by fairy standards but that didn’t prepare him for the massive slit that was taller than he was. He leaned against one of her thighs to take in the sight, still not sure how he would even start this job and wondering how Cassy had managed with him before, even if she was slightly bigger and she was doing it willingly for someone she loved, he knew it must have been a chore for her. But at least all she had to do was ride his cock, here he was faced with the prospect of climbing inside and servicing this crazy giantess from in there. He shuddered as he approached, the smell suddenly hitting him hard. It wasn’t unpleasant, just very strong. It wasn’t long before he was tasting it as well as smelling it and looking down he saw a puddle forming around his feet making the bed beneath him slippery before being absorbed into the sheet. When he arrived at his destination he took hold of each side with one of his hands and spread the lips wide enough to get his head in. It was a tight squeeze but he managed to get in up to his shoulders and was once again reminded of how much better his sight was like this as he could see good enough to make out all the details which made his target easier to find. He had to crawl up inside a little more, ending up with most of his upper body now in, he didn’t notice but when his breasts passed the lips the giantess felt every detail and moaned in pleasure. 

 

Finally he had his goal within reach, which he grasped with both hands and rubbed gently at first but rougher over time until he was vigorously kneading it. He knew he was having the desired effect as the volume of the moans from outside grew louder and louder until finally he felt the giant legs around his lower body clamp shut with tremendous force, trapping him momentarily until he was hit with a flood of liquid that washed him out and left him lying in a puddle between wall-like thighs. The combination of being crushed and the exertion of being inside a giant vagina left him spent and all he could do was lie motionless as he was scooped up and carried back to his cage. Once there, he heard the top lift off and the giant woman knocked on the glass and called out, 

 

“Hey, Crystal! Catch!” and he felt himself tossed into the air sending him tumbling end over end, first up and then down at a dizzying speed until he felt the larger arms of Crystal catch him just in time. As he lay there looking up at his savior he heard something else land next to them and saw she had tossed in a wet cloth and said, 

 

“Clean yourself up” 

 

followed by the lid of the tank being replaced and the door to the room closing shortly afterward.