- Text Size +

Flying in the house was one thing but now that he was out in the open air and what he estimated to be a couple hundred feet by human measurements (he didn’t try to calculate how high it was for him and Cassy) it was a lot different. He still felt in control but he was glad she was letting him follow her, it was one less thing to worry about. 

 

After flying for 30 minutes she came to a stop and turned back toward Carl.

 

“How are you doing? Am I going too fast?” she asked, “If you need a break we can land and rest over there” he could see exactly where she was pointing even though they were high above it. He wasn’t that tired but he was interested in seeing more of the world from his new perspective so he said sure and followed as she descended.

 

They landed on the shoulder of a statue overlooking a lake in a park and sat together looking out at the moon reflecting in the water and enjoying the quiet peace of the night. 

 

“This may not have been how I imagined tonight going” Carl said as he leaned into Cassy’s shoulder, it was more natural that way with their height difference, “but this is pretty nice and I wouldn’t trade it for anything”

 

“You’re not scared anymore?” she asked and he shook his head, “Good, I’m glad you’re getting to see things like this. I feel like it’s bringing us closer”

 

She lifted his head off her shoulder and initiated a kiss which he returned. Before long they were in full make out mode when she gently pushed him back and seeing the look of disappointment on his face, assured him, 

 

“No. I don’t mean we should stop, we should just find a better spot to do this. You don’t want to fall off in the middle of it, do you?” she jumped up and off the statue and while hovering in front of him, said “come on. I know the perfect place”

 

He didn’t have to be told twice and took off behind her, able to keep up with no trouble as she flew down and landed in front of a wooden bench. Pulling her dress over her head she let it drop and motioned for him to follow as she approached a rock underneath the bench and after chanting the now familiar spell it was a large bean bag chair big enough for the two of them. He did as she did, pulling off his dress but getting caught up on his breasts which made him stuck with his head buried in the lower half as he struggled to get free. He could hear Cassy laughing as he struggled with the garment but was soon out and heading over toward his prize having discarded his outfit next to hers where she was laying on her back waiting for him. 

 

He slowly lowered himself down in front of her feet then began sucking on her big toe, remembering how much she enjoyed this when he was still big and would do it to her whole foot at once. She seemed to be enjoying it a lot more at this size as he went from toe to toe and back again before moving up her legs before reaching his next destination. Once there he spread her legs further apart with his hands, feeling her cooperate and move them herself as he did so, and leaned it for his next session. 

 

He breathed in deeply, enjoying her scent before using his tongue to do the rest of the work. Instead of going straight for her clit he took the long route and went over every other spot before reaching it. He could tell she was enjoying this as her breathing got faster and she began moaning so loud he normally would have been afraid of people hearing them if they weren’t two tiny women under a bench in an empty park around midnight. Once he was done there he moved up again, spending a small moment at her stomach before reaching her breasts. With his right hand he reached up and began to gently massage her right nipple with his thumb while swirling his tongue around her left one then switched hands/nipples and did the same. He could tell by the way she now had her legs wrapped around his waist and her increasing moans of pleasure that he was doing a good job. 

 

When he was done with the breasts she sensually slid up a little more, feeling their breasts rub against each other and sending some waves of pleasure through his body as well, and ended with a long kiss.

 

They rested for a few seconds before Cassy flipped him over on his back and lowered her body down toward his feet to return the favor. He wasn’t sure how he would like it but once he felt her mouth on each toe he realized that he did indeed enjoy this. Like he did, she then moved up his legs. She didn’t need to spread his thighs because he did that himself already as he waited for what was next.

 

The initial contact with her tongue on his vagina felt odd and tickled a little, he felt bad for laughing and was going to say something before he felt her tongue inside him going in places that up until recently he didn’t even have and it felt better than any blowjob he had ever experienced. The pleasure was immense and he felt his toes curl as his legs locked onto his larger lover and he moaned just like she had been doing moments earlier. 

 

He soon felt her reach up and remove his legs from her waist so she could proceed and get to work on his breasts. She did something different than he did to her though and he wondered why until it hit him. Instead of using her mouth for either of them she used one hand on each breast and gently yet firmly massaged each one, using her thumb to tease the nipple. Before long he was having yet another orgasm and he cried out even louder than he had earlier, causing him to clap his hands over his mouth out of habit which made them both laugh. She ended with a kiss and climbed off of him, laying by his side on her back, the two tiny lovers breathing heavily while they looked into each other’s eyes.

 

They lay there in silence for a while until they heard something approaching. Cassy was the first to react, jumping up and quickly pulling on her dress before crawling over to a bench leg and looking out to see what was coming. Carl wasn’t far behind and he stood behind and to the left of her so he could see too.

 

They soon saw a fox approach them. It walked up slowly and when it was close enough said, 

 

“Good evening ladies, I thought you should know there are some humans heading your way”

 

“T-thanks”, Carl replied having had his first experience talking to an animal, which he thought was really cool. The fox bowed its head and ran off into the distance.

 

“Do you want to take off before they get here?” Cassy asked but Carl said no and that he wanted to see them like this. She agreed but said they can go whenever he’s ready if it gets to be too much.

 

Sure enough, they soon heard two voices coming up on them. It was a young couple of college aged kids, each carrying a six pack in one hand and walking over to the bench they were under.

 

“Hey babe, come sit with me” the guy said dropping down hard onto the seat making it creak very loudly to the two fairies hiding underneath it. 

 

The girl walked over and did the same, again making a creak but not as loud, and the guy immediately started kissing her. Looking up between the wood slats of the bench Carl could see her lower butt cheeks as her mini skirt rode up when she sat down. She was wearing panties but he could see vague outline of what he was looking for and was stunned by the size.

 

“Whoa, I could get lost in there” he joked to Cassy who rolled her eyes at him.

 

“Wait a minute” the giantess said as she stood up and pushed her giant lover onto his back then removed her shirt and after selecting a cheesy pop song on her phone, placed it on the ground at the opposite end where Carl and Cassy were standing, then did what she likely thought was a seductive dance for him but in her drunken state was more like convulsing and flailing her arms. 

 

Cassy stifled a laugh and looked over to Carl who was focused on her feet. He had never been a foot guy but he was always able to appreciate a good looking foot and this girl’s were very nice. They were also the biggest he had ever seen, each one easily more than twice his height and several times his width. A couple of times she got closer than he would have liked which scared him but he still found it fascinating to see something he was used to seeing much smaller now bigger than he was. Then he looked up.

She was still wearing her skirt and panties, but past that he could see the biggest breasts he had ever seen in his life. Just one was bigger than he and Cassy together and he found himself thinking that if he was underneath one of them he would probably be trapped. As he sat there, he felt Cassy tug on his arm and say, 

 

“Come on, let’s get out of here and leave these two lovebirds to their privacy”

 

“Hold on”, he said, “I want to see something” as he walked over to where the phone was laying and knelt down next to it. He held his hand over the home button and saw that he could fit the whole thing over it with room to spare. He could see a faint imprint of her finger that was left from the oils on her skin which he could see was also larger than his whole hand. As if the giantess dancing several feet away wasn’t enough, the thought that just a girl’s fingerprint was now larger than his hand reminded him how small he was and he decided to see if he could lift the phone. He managed to get his hands underneath but no matter how much he struggled was unable to move it even a little. 

 

Cassy saw this and walked over to say they should get going now.

 

He nodded in agreement and the two waited until the giant girl’s feet moved off the ground when she climbed on top of her boyfriend before taking off again. As they did Carl got a quick look at the guy but quickly looked away after what he saw. 

 

“Holy shit!” he called out to Cassy, “did you see the size of that thing?” He looked over at her and saw her smiling

 

“Yeah, welcome to my world” she said while chuckling. 

 

“Is-Is he bigger than me?” he asked hesitantly

 

“You mean now? Honey, I don’t know how to say this but every guy is bigger than you now” she answered playfully

 

“Ha ha!” he said, “You know what I mean. Is he bigger than I was before?”

 

Cassy stopped flying and looked back down toward the giant couple before answering, 

 

“No. You were much bigger than that guy”. she gave him a quick peck on the nose and added, “and you’re a lot cuter than either of them now” and the two continued their flight.

 

Far below them the girl was looking up and wondering how strong that stuff she took earlier had been. 

 

“What’s wrong babe?” her boyfriend asked

 

“Nothing, I think I’m just really fucked up. I could have sworn I saw a tiny Hermione and some other chick crawl out from under us and fly away” 

 

“Who?” the guy asked

 

“Nobody” she replied, “don’t worry about it”, then went back to the business she had started.