- Text Size +

Carl opened his mouth to ask if he was going to shrink any more but she quickly assured him that he wouldn’t. She knew the spell ended with one more quick burst but didn’t tell him because she didn’t know how small he’d end up initially, and partly because she was kind of hoping he’d be shorter for a change. He was a little irritated but the sight of her as now the tallest women he’d seen (he’d always been tall and had never met a woman taller than him as an adult) made that irritation fade instantly.

 

As they stood close, he reached his hand up to her chest and began gently massaging her now significantly larger breasts. It was amazing seeing what used to be just slightly bigger than his fingertips now big enough to more than fill his hand. She let him enjoy this for a while then took his hands in hers and lowered them, surprised at how easy it was and wondering if she might be stronger than him, or if he just wasn’t resisting, and lead him toward the dollhouse that was now big enough for the two of them. 

 

“Let’s take this inside, big boy” she teased as she reached down and gave his quickly erect penis a light stroke.

 

When they reached the door, he stopped and pulled her close to him. 

 

“Hold on, I want to do something” he said as he reached over and, with more effort than he expected, lifted her up and into his arms. It was a little more awkward than he expected since she was now bigger than him but not impossible. He crossed the threshold of the dollhouse and placed her back on her feet, a look of triumph on his face. Cassy knew of this human tradition and smiled back at him, taking his hand in hers and leading him through the house.

 

He had seen the inside many times, a few times even at her level when he gave her a small camera to let him see how she saw it, but even still it was a lot different experiencing it first hand. Feeling the quality of the floor and furniture as he touched it all made him glad he spent the money on getting her a high quality dollhouse. Not that he would have skimped on the love of his life, and it helped that fairies, while not too concerned with money, knew some tricks to make a lot of it when they needed to. This was one of the few things he let her use her magic to help him buy, he didn’t want to feel like he was taking advantage of her gifts and besides, he reasoned, this was something for her so she wasn’t really giving him money for himself. He made a mental note to thank her for this, if he had to buy one with his own money he’d be walking on cheap plastic floors and looking at stickers of cartoonish appliances all over the walls. Not only that but a cheap generic dollhouse would likely be for dolls that were bigger than they were so the size would be off. This one was made to Cassy’s scale. As they entered the “kitchen” (there were appliances that looked real but nothing functioned as it was unnecessary, Carl saw the largest spider he had ever seen in his life. Granted that wasn’t hard at his new size but it was still unsettling. Cassy saw his reaction and laughed then said to the spider, 

 

“Are you happy? You saw him. Now give us some space, I’ll introduce you later.”

 

Carl had known that fairies could communicate with animals, he had seen her do it countless times, but it still amazed him when she did it. She paused as if listening to something the spider was saying then watched as it crawled away but not before turning to look at him and waving with one of its legs. And he could have sworn he saw one of its eyes wink.

 

“What did he say?” he asked her to which she replied,

 

“She. That was a girl, and she was just saying hi and that she hoped we enjoyed our week. She’s going to be stopping by at some point again, I hope that’s ok with you. I know how you humans can be around them, especially when they’re so ‘big’ to you” she did air quotes when she said big and laughed. He told her it would be fine, he wasn’t afraid of spiders, she just startled him. Then he thought about it and added, 

 

“Uh, I don’t want to be rude but” he felt weird saying this and started rubbing the back of his neck as he did, “I don’t want to, you know, “ he lowered his voice to a whisper, “have sex with her. I’m sure she’s a great pers.. er spider but…”

 

Cassy’s laughter made him stop and look at her so she explained,

 

“That’s very kind of you but I promise you that won’t be happening. Spiders, and most animals for that matter, think humans are hideous”

 

“Does that include anyone who looks human as well, like you?” he wondered and she nodded

 

“They’re very nice to me and all our kind but they see us as the ugliest things in nature”, she saw the look on his face and asked jokingly, “Aw, does that make you feel bad?”

 

“A little” he said with his head hung low and a mock tone of sadness

 

They both laughed at this and continued through the house.

 

After a lengthy tour, interrupted several times by the two tiny lovers stopping and kissing each other, and one time where Cassy got on her knees and gave Carl the best blowjob he’d had. To be fair, it was the first “real” one he’d had since meeting Cassy, as much as she tried before it was just physically impossible with their previous size difference. Now he fit perfectly in her mouth and she was very talented. He returned the favor as soon as she was done and that was when he noticed another thing his new size allowed him to experience. She had always tasted great but he never noticed the light maple scent of her womanhood before. He didn’t think it was possible, but it made her so much more appealing. 

 

At one point he tried to lay her on her back so they could have traditional sex for the first time but she pushed him back and said, 

 

“Not now. Let’s wait until we’re in the bedroom”, and he agreed.

 

He followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom where the largest bed he had ever seen sat in front of him. He remembered even when he was bigger thinking that this thing must look huge to the tiny Cassy and now that he was experiencing it from her perspective he saw that he was right. This was the largest room in the house to accommodate this massive bed which was taller than both of them. He wondered how he’d be able to climb it when he felt hands under his butt and on his back and suddenly he was flying upward only to be dropped in the middle of the mattress. He landed on his back and looking up he saw Cassy hovering over him, laughing at what she had just done.

 

“Whew!” she said, “You’re heavier than you look shorty” she was enjoying being taller than him immensely. And he had to admit he wasn’t really upset about it, he had never thought about it much but he found that he liked tall women almost as much as he liked tiny ones.

 

“Now then”, she said as she slowly lowered herself on top of him, the weight not too much but certainly more than he was used to. He thought about making a joke about it but decided against it so he wouldn’t ruin the mood.

 

Cassy landed and straddled Carl, one knee on either side of his waist, and began to lower herself onto his eager member. 

 

“I’ve been waiting for this for a long time” she said as she began to move up and down, feeling each pulse of his shaft as she did. 

 

Carl could only moan in agreement. She was very good at pleasing him at his ‘giant’ size but this was something on a whole new level. He would never admit it to her but since they started their relationship he had come to accept that he’d likely never have normal intercourse but he was ok with it because he cared for her deeply. Now that it was actually happening he was in paradise. 

 

After a few minutes of this he erupted inside of her and she tensed with pleasure then collapsed on top of him. He didn’t want to admit this to her but she was a bit heavy so he gently rolled her off of him and got on top. 

 

“Uh, little help” he called out to her and watched as she closed her eyes and whispered an enchantment in an ancient language followed by a quick burst of light leaving him replenished and ready to start again. 

 

As he began thrusting once more he was suddenly hit with a sharp pain in his stomach that caused him to fall over and off of Cassy. She could tell immediately that something was wrong and sat up to kneel over him.

 

“What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?” she wondered

 

He waned to answer but his whole body was hit with a wave of pain that left him unable to move or speak. All he could do was look up at her with pleading eyes that asked what was happening. 

 

Cassy embraced him and realized he was freezing so she quickly flew over to her closet and grabbed some blankets to cover him with and sat with his head in her lap while chanting as many healing spells as she could think of, none of which had any affect.