- Text Size +

“Mmm”, she said, “That was great” as she stood up and after a quick stretch, began fluttering her wings and flew up and over to his chest where she landed and laid on her stomach looking up at him. 

 

As she lay there, twirling her small delicate fingers in his chest hair she decided now was the time,

 

“So”, she said hesitantly, not sure how he would react. They had discussed this many times but as far as they had both always known it wasn’t possible so it had been easy for him to agree to something he thought would never happen. “You know that thing we’re always talking about? About getting more…” she paused while looking for the right word, “…intimate?”

 

It took him a moment but he soon got what she meant and said, 

 

“Oh, that. Yeah, of course. You know I would love if it you could grow to my size or even if I could shrink to yours. But you said it’s not possible so…”

 

“I said as far as I knew it wasn’t possible and that no one I had talked to thought it was either but a few weeks ago I found something that I think will make it possible”. At this she could feel his heartbeat suddenly speed up underneath her, she wasn’t sure if he was nervous of excited but the look on his face seemed to be positive. 

 

“Really?” He asked, “That’s great! I can’t wait to take you out on a real date as a…” he caught himself before he referred to human size as ‘normal’, he knew she didn’t like when he acted like they were the default and everything else was just a variation of them. She knew what he almost said and under normal circumstances would have given him a hard time but considering what she was about to tell him decided to let it slide.

 

“Yeah, about that”, she knew this was going to be a tough sell. Making an empty promise and going through with it were two different things, “I just want to tell you that it’s 100% reversible and no one will be stuck at a size they’re not comfortable with. I can undo it whenever you want so don’t…”

 

“Oh no”, he thought to himself, “she’s not growing, I’m shrinking”

 

As much as he loved her he wasn’t sure if he would be comfortable at her size, but he did promise and he wasn’t about to lose the love of his life because he was too scared to go through with it. And besides, even he would be smaller the important thing would be them being the same size for the first time and being able to do things normal couples did. Not that he didn’t love what they did currently, he just missed having normal sex with a woman his own size. She had told him she would understand if he went out and found a human woman to have sex with but he never took her up on that offer because it would have been cheating even if she gave the ok. Plus he wasn’t sure if she was just saying it because she thought it was what he wanted to hear and he wasn’t about to throw away what they had over it.

 

“So?” he heard Cassy’s voce, suddenly closer than it was the last time he noticed. While he was zoned out she had gotten up and flown in front of his face. Watching the tiny nude form of his girlfriend hover in front of him and thinking about being with her for real erased all his fears and he nodded, 

 

“Absolutely! Let’s do it!”

 

Her face lit up at this,

 

“Really?!” she exclaimed and he nodded as she flew down to retrieve her bag and brought it over to the corner of the room where Carl kept a dollhouse for the times Cassy stayed with him for a few days. He watched where she went and walked over to sit next to her.

 

“So, how does this work?” he asked

 

“It’s simple”, she replied then added, “Well, actually it’s not simple at all. The process for creating the magic is very complicated, then there was finding a container to store it so I could transport it to you, and finally…” she soon realized she was rambling again, something that Carl found very cute but both of them were eager to get started with this.

 

She reached into the bag and pulled out a small orb with a bluish glow, roughly the size of a large pill to Carl and a bowling ball to her, and held it up to him with two hands,

 

“All you have to do is swallow this”

 

He looked it from her and studied it for a moment, then before he put it in his mouth asked, 

 

“And how do I get back to normal?”

 

“That part is done with standard magic, I just have to say a few words and sprinkle some of my fairy dust on you and *poof!* you’re human sized again”

 

He hesitated for another moment and asked, 

 

“Will this hurt?”

 

This made her realize she had never bothered to look into that part. She knew most of their magic wasn’t malicious and wasn’t meant for harm and although she had to search in several different texts for this spell none of them were on dark magic so she assumed it would be safe. Not wanting to scare him she simply said, 

 

“It will feel strange but no, it won’t hurt”

 

“Good enough for me” he said as he opened his mouth, popped in the pill, and swallowed.

“What now?” he asked and Cassy replied honestly that she didn’t know. This was the first time this magic had been used.

 

“Wait”, he was getting a little nervous now, “If this is the first time this has been done how did you know it doesn’t hurt?”

 

Embarrassed at having lied to him she started to say something but was interrupted by Carl’s entire body suddenly emitting a bright blue glow. She immediately flew up to his face and asked if he was ok.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. Aside from this crazy light show everything feels ok”

 

Cassy let out a sigh of relief and asked him to explain everything as it happened, she had promised a few of the elders she’d give a full report on the effects when she got back.

 

“Well, right now I just feel mostly normal except that” he furrowed his brow trying to think of a way to describe this sensation, “I can’t really explain it but it feels like my whole body is pulsing. I’m looking at my hands and they look ok but they feel like they’re swelling and deflating constantly. And…” at this point he looked over at the dollhouse and realized it was bigger than usual, “…whoa, it’s started. I really am shrinking, aren’t I?”

 

Cassy, who had already noticed before he had when she had to adjust her hover height downward to stay level with his face, smiled and nodded. 

 

“Still no pain, right?”

 

He shook his head, “but it feels like it’s speeding up. I can feel the carpet spreading outward under my feet and…” he stopped talking again when he realized that Cassy was now maybe four feet tall to his perspective and growing. Looking down at her feet he saw that they were a lot closer to the ground than they were moments ago, “WOW! You’re getting huge!”

 

He held out his hand and she took it, both of them amazed to be holding hands for the first time.

 

“Guess again, I’m the same size, you’re just a lot smaller now” and suddenly she was on her feet standing in front of the man who once towered over her, now looking him straight in the eyes. She waited for a moment longer to make sure he was done getting smaller then before he could react she leaned forward and kissed him. He was shocked at first but quickly got over it and kissed her back, for the first time being able to kiss as passionately as he wanted without the fear of crushing her. 

 

When they were done they stood still, foreheads touching, and just took each other in as equals for the first time. For Cassy, there wasn’t much new to notice since she had gotten used to seeing him in all his giant detail but for Carl he was noticing little things that he hadn’t before since she had always been so much smaller. Her eyes, for example. When he was his usual size he could always tell that they were larger on her face than human eyes but he never really grasped how much larger until now when he was up close. And in addition to being purple, which he already knew, he was able to see tiny little golden specks, making it look like her eyes were tiny galaxies. This, combined with her bright green hair and elven ears made her look more like an anime character than ever. He reached out and ran his finger along the tip of one of her ears, feeling them intimately for the first time which seemed to feel good for Cassy since she tilted her head back and closed her eyes with a large smile on her face. After he was done stroking her ear he leaned in gave her a light kiss on the earlobe which made her moan in pleasure. When he was done he took a step back and admired her once again in her new largeness. 

 

“This is awesome!” he said and leaned in for another kiss but was interrupted by a sudden falling sensation that passed as quickly as it came, it made him a bit dizzy so he closed his eyes. When he opened them again he saw that he was now eye level with Cassy’s nose. 

 

Upon noticing this Cassy laughed and said, 

 

“I guess I’m going to be the tall one for this week!”