- Text Size +

Carl had lost track of time in his sugar water bath but was brought out of the daze by a loud sound coming from above him. Looking up he saw Cassy’s giant head supported by her hands while she slept and snored loudly. Remembering the times she teased him about snoring he smiled as he climbed out of the mug, dropped to the table, and after shaking his wings to dry them, flew up and in front of her nose. 

 

Before waking her he reached out and touched the tip of her nose, amazed to see that his hand was only a little bit bigger than it, then gently nudged her with his foot. After a few tries she snorted loudly and woke with a start,

 

“Huh?” she asked still in a sleep fog, “What’s going on? Where am I?” 

 

She seemed out of it and looked around before settling on Carl and saying, 

 

“Oh, right” as if remembering something she had thought was a dream

 

“You look tired. You should get some sleep” Carl suggested flying down to her hand and trying, but failing, to lift it by grabbing her ring finger and lifting. She saw this and couldn’t help giggling a little before lifting her hand and letting him pretend to guide her to his bed where she quickly stripped off her clothes and collapsed into it fully naked. 

 

Carl, although starting to get used to being around giants, was still not quite used to seeing Cassy as one and stood on his night table staring at her while she laid down and got comfortable. Once she stopped moving he flew over and landed next to her face to ask if she wanted him to keep her company. 

 

“Thanks”, she said with a yawn, “That’s sweet but I don’t know how I’ll sleep like this and the last thing I want is to crush you in the middle of the night. Why don’t you go sleep in my bed at least until I’m more used to this?”

 

This comment reminded Carl of how small he was but he understood and after leaning in close and giving her a kiss on the cheek, flew off and into the dollhouse he’d likely be spending a lot more time in in the coming days. Once inside he went straight to be bedroom and took some time to check out his new surroundings. He had only been in here once before and looking around wasn’t high on his list of priorities at the time.

 

Cassy had always been one to keep mementos of their time together so it was full of pictures of the two of them at various places they visited, he had bought a small photo printer that printed card sized pictures which at his current size were like large posters that were taped all over the walls. Most of them were closeups of Cassy standing in his hand or sitting on his shoulder since it was hard to get someone to take their picture together without revealing her but there were a few taken by Rachel where he could see him as his old self with the tiny Cassy sitting on his shoulder blowing kisses or waving to the camera and he felt a small bit of regret that those days were over. If they ever took pictures like that again it would be close ups of him standing on his giant girlfriend’s shoulder or in her massive palm.

 

After reminiscing for a while he saw a dress draped over a chair and picked it up,

 

“I can’t believe she saved this” he laughed as he held the doll dress he bought for her on one of their first dates.

 

He was still nervous and unsure of how to handle dating a fairy so he decided to get her a gift that he thought she’d like, which he decided would be a nice dress that he bought from a speciality toy store. He took a long time deciding which one to get, which made him look a little creepy as the only adult male with no kids in the store spending at least an hour studying doll dresses. He got more than a few odd stares when he put his fingers inside and pushed the top out to simulate breasts. But when he picked one out he was so proud of himself and couldn’t wait to give it to her. It was a dark red formal knee length dress with a bare back, he made sure to get one like this so she’d have room for her wings. 

 

He knew she was able to make clothes with her magic but still thought she’d be happy with the gift he got for her, and in her defense she was was very good at pretending to like it and even wore it for most of the night but he eventually noticed her shifting uncomfortably while they were talking and when he asked what was wrong she confessed that the dress, while very nice, was incredibly uncomfortable and itchy. He apologized and said she could take it off which she did then proceeded to thank him with a very nice reward of straddling his penis and rubbing up and down with her whole body. They had done that many times since but that was the first and most memorable to him. Later that day he threw the dress in the trash but she must have taken it out and saved it, the thought made him smile. 

 

Holding up in front of his body he realized he could probably fit into it pretty easily which was just one more reminder of how small he was.  He was also curious to see what she meant by it being uncomfortable so he picked it and put it on. 

 

It was difficult getting it past his wings but once he did that they were able to move freely thanks to the bare back. It was also a bit tighter in the chest area since he was bigger up top than Cassy and instead of ending at his knees it went down to his ankles, but after some adjustments he had it on and went over to the mirror to see how it looked.

 

As he walked he could feel the fabric scratching every part of his body it touched and immediately knew what she meant by uncomfortable which made him love her even more for enduring this as long as she did and actually rewarding him at the end of it. 


By the time he reached the mirror he was ready to tear it off but when he looked at his reflection he was impressed by how good he looked in it. He had never pictured himself wearing something like this in his life, but he had also never imagined himself being a woman or a fairy so this was the least of his concerns. He did some poses in front of the mirror and found himself being aroused by his reflection. Even though he was still hoping to be returned to his old self he had to admit that he was very hot in this form and was glad for that at least. 

 

He made a mental note to wear this again and show off for Cassy but for now he just wanted to get out of it and get some sleep. He carefully slipped it off and returned it to its place on the chair then flew up and landed on the bed where he fell into a deep sleep.

 

*TAP TAP TAP*

 

He was woken by loud tapping on the window. Shaking the sleep off, he hopped down off the bed and went over to the source of the sound to see Cassy’s huge face staring in at him. 

 

“Sorry”, she said sheepishly, “Was I too loud? I’m still trying to learn how strong I am now, Anyway, want a ride?”

 

She gave him an apologetic smile and he said it was ok then climbed into her open palm that she held at chest level. She was wearing one his shirts which was oversized on her but he could still make out the swell of her breasts and was aware that they were each larger than him. If he had been more awake that thought would have aroused him but instead he just laid back and enjoyed the short trip to the kitchen table. Once there she gently placed him in the mug of warm sugar water she had prepared and handed him a chunk of chocolate as long as his arm. It was a little heavier than he expected but he found that if he rested it on the edge of the mug he could hold it up enough to nibble on it. Like everything sweet now, it tasted better than anything he’d ever eaten as a human. It was hard not to get lost in the moment but he managed to give Cassy attention as she went over to her chair and sat down. 

She had a large plate with bacon and toast on it. Looking over toward the stove and sink he could see she had cooked for herself and made a huge mess. Luckily he remembered from when their roles were reverse that there was a spell that would make cleaning easy an he made a note to take care of it after.

 

“This stuff is great” Cassy said with her mouth full of toast and bacon, “I can see why you love it so much”, she looked down and realized her mistake then quickly corrected herself, “I mean, why you used to love it so much”

 

“It’s ok, you don’t have to keep apologizing” Carl comforted her, “Besides, I’m enjoying this chocolate even more than I ever enjoyed any of that stuff”. He felt bad too and wondered if she missed her former tastes but looking up at her she seemed pretty happy so he left it alone. They both had a lot of adjustments to make and it wouldn’t help anyone to dwell on what they’d lost.

 

After the two had sat eating in silence and enjoying the new tastes their bodies now enjoyed, the phone rang. The called ID said it was Rachel but only an audio call so Cassy hit the answer button and held the phone to her ear. 

 

“Hi Rachel” she answered after a pause

 

Carl watched as she listened to Rachel on the other end then spoke when it was her turn, 

 

“Yeah, he’s here. He’s just taking a shower. Do you want him to call you back?”

 

More silence as she listened

 

“I do?” Cassy asked looking nervous, “That’s weird, I don’t know why my voice would be different. I’m still just little old me. Maybe I’m just leaning into the phone too much”. She held it further away from her face and tried to lower her voice to a loud whisper, 

 

“How about now? Do I still sound too close?”

 

Rachel must have said she sounded ok because she looked relieved. After a few more seconds of silence though, her eyes went wide and she said, 

 

“Really? You’re here?” she stood up and looked out the window then quickly ducked back down. “In the driveway?” she added

 

She looked down to Carl and mouthed, “she’s here” which he already knew from the exchange he had just witnessed then said to Rachel, 

 

“Cool. I’d let you in but well, you know. I can’t even lift the key. Ha ha!”

 

Another pause as he heard Rachel laugh then more shock as she said, 

 

“Oh? He gave you a key” she glared down at him then said to Rachel in a way that she hoped didn’t sound too weird, “That’s… great. I-I’ll see you in a minute then” and ended the call.

 

Looking down at Carl she said in a panic, 

 

“What are we going to tell her about this?” as she gestured toward him and her

 

“It’s ok” he said, “Just relax, you knew we had to tell her eventually. It’s just coming sooner than later. We’ll take it slow and I’m sure she’ll be ok with this. She’s a good friend”

 

That seemed to calm her down and she looked less worried as they heard the front door open followed by the sound of Rachel’s boots as she walked through the hallway toward the kitchen. 

 

“How many times have I told her to take those things off” Carl said in frustration but with a slight smile as he tried to lighten the tension. He saw Cassy smile just before hearing the loud voice from behind her,

 

“Who the hell are you?”

 

Cassy got up and holding her hands in front of her, approached Rachel and said, 

 

“It’s ok. It’s me, Cassy”

 

Rachel slowly approached her and answered, 

 

“You do look like her but how are you so…” she hesitated and Cassy finished for her, 

 

“Big? It’s a long story”, she motioned for Rachel to have a seat and when she came into Carl’s view he saw that when Rachel called her big she meant it in two ways. It had been hard for him to determine how tall she was but looking at her standing next to Rachel, who he knew to be five feet even, he could tell she was at least a head taller than her. If he had to guess he’d say she was around 5’9” or 10, not much shorter than he used to be. He hadn’t thought much of it and had only seen her as a giant to him but now he realized she was tall even for a human woman. He wasn’t sure how that made him feel but he didn’t have much time to dwell on it as Rachel noticed him in the mug.

 

“Daisy”, she said as she sat down in front of him. He could tell that although she was confused she was still trying to get a peek at his chest under the water. He reoriented himself so that he was facing the outside and hung his arms over the side, hiding the breasts he knew she was looking for but this made his body float up and he could feel his tiny butt exposed to the air and from the look on her face he knew she saw it too. He decided to let it go and focus on the matter at hand

 

“Hi!” he called up to her cheerfully, “Rachel, was it?” he was still playing the part of Daisy as he tried to come up with a good way to explain things to her. 

 

“Yeah, that’s me!” she said then added, “So, did you do this to her?” pointing at Cassy. She paused as if listening for something then suddenly got up before he could answer and headed out of the room quickly. She returned less than a minute later looking upset.

 

“I just checked the bathroom and there’s no one in there” she lunged at Cassy and despite their size difference managed to pin her against the wall fairly easily.

 

“Who are you? What did you do to him?” She turned to look at Carl, this time the dopey infatuation gone from her face and demanded to know from him, 

 

“Did you help her?”

 

Cassy tried to break free but Rachel held her firmly,

 

“ANSWER ME!”

 

Cassy started to say something but Carl was already up and hovering in front of Rachel’s face,

“Stop!” he begged, “You’re hurting her! It’s me, I’m Carl”

 

She loosened her grip and Cassy managed to slip free and put some distance between herself and Rachel before saying, 

 

“It’s true. And I really am Cassy. We had an… accident of a sort and now we’re like this”

 

Although her tone and demeanor had softened he could tell Rachel still didn’t buy it. It was wise of Cassy to move away from her, she might be small but she was tough. He backed up far enough that he hoped he’d be out of her grabbing range, he knew all too well that it didn’t matter how short they were to him, giants were giants.

 

“She’s not lying. I know this is weird, but I swear it’s me”

 

“Ok” she said, “If it really is you, tell me something only you and I would know”

 

He tried to think of something but before he could she asked him, 

 

“What did you say to me when I told you I was a lesbian?”

 

He remembered exactly what he said but it was hurtful and he was ashamed of himself for it

 

“Uh, can you ask me something else? I don’t really want to…”

 

“No”, she said firmly, “I’m sure you and Cassy have shared all kinds of happy memories so if you’re not him you’ll know those. I want to know about a bad one”

 

Her logic made sense but just to be safe he backed away from her a little more before he answered, 

 

“I said you were a dyke slut who was just using me because you were ashamed of who you are”. He said it quietly because he was embarrassed and she asked him to speak him. He repeated it and braced himself for her response, remembering the first time he said it she had punched him right in the mouth. Despite being over a foot shorter than him at the time she hit him hard enough to knock him down. He was afraid she’d do that again and didn’t think he’d survive this one. Instead he saw her mouth turn into a smile and she plucked him out of the air and gave him a huge kiss on the top of his head, 

“It is you!” she said, then added, “mmm. Strawberries” as she carried him back to the table and placed him down on the surface.  She then went to Cassy and looking up into eyes, said, 

 

“And you too!” and gave her a huge hug.