- Text Size +

As Cassy went off to retrieve the phone Carl spent the time thinking about the gravity of his situation. It was safe to say that his life as he knew it was over. He wasn’t too upset by that, he didn’t have any family and he wasn’t very close with anyone at his job so he could cut those ties fairly easily. The only person in his life besides Cassy that he cared about was Rachel, his best friend since childhood. At one point he was sure she was the one for him and that they’d end up getting married and having a happy traditional family, she even thought that too and they dated for a few years in high school until she eventually realized she was attracted to women and didn’t see herself living the life he wanted. He wasn’t proud of the way he reacted and it lead to them not seeing each other for a few years but they reconnected after college and grew to be just as close as before as platonic friends and things between them were better than ever. He even told her about his relationship with Cassy, which went as well as it could have gone considering he was telling her that not only are fairies real but his girlfriend, who up until that point he’d always made excuses for them not meeting, was one. 

 

But once the initial shock wore off Rachel was really excited about the situation and the two hit it off really well. Cassy once told him that after him, she was his favorite human. They even spent some time together without him hanging out like two old friends. Sometimes he wondered if maybe Rachel had a thing for Cassy, well he actually knew she did because she told them both that she found her amazingly hot, and as someone who was always short her whole life found being bigger than someone by so much arousing but she promised she’d never act on it and they left it at that. Cassy did try to bring a fairy friend over for her once and they got along ok but in the end nothing came of it and Rachel was happy just being the occasional third wheel.

 

Cassy returned with the phone and placed it down in front of him. He jumped down off the mug and bent down to swipe it open, finally getting it to work after using both hands. The facial recognition was out of the question so he walked over to the numbers and managed to enter the password with his tiny feet. He then hopped over to the messages icon which opened when he landed on it and read her messages. As expected, she was sounding worried in the last few so he was going to send her something to make her feel better. He knelt down and brought the keyboard up then began typing. After a few words he realized how exhausting and awkward it was at his size and looked up at Cassy who had been watching him with a look of amusement the whole time, 

 

“Um, would you mind doing this?” he asked sheepishly, “it’s not easy at this size”

 

She smiled and reached down to pick up what to him was a monolith with ease and holding it in her hands said, 

 

“Of course I will. What do you want to say?” she looked down and saw that he seemed embarrassed so she put the phone down again and brought her face to his level, “You don’t have to be ashamed, I’m impressed you did as much as you did” and ruffled his hair with her finger which despite the intent only made him feel smaller and weaker than he already did but he didn’t mention it.

 

“Just say that I’m fine and I’ve been with you for a few days and I forgot my phone”

 

Cassy quickly typed the message, amazed at how easy it was for her to do this at her current size. Not only had she just seen Carl struggle with it, she remembered the times she tried it herself when she was that small. When she was done she held it front of Carl to approve which he did and using both hands hit the send button. She resisted cheering him on for that small feat not wanting to feel like she was patronizing him. 

 

The message was marked read almost instantly followed by the three dots letting them know Rachel was replying. 

 

The dots remained for a while then disappeared without a new message coming. Carl thought that was weird when suddenly the screen lit up and a deafening ringtone came out, sending him reeling backwards and falling onto his ass. He was up quickly and instinctively reached over and pressed the answer button without thinking. Suddenly he was staring into Rachel’s face, she had decided to call on Facetime and he foolishly answered. 

 

He quickly ran and hid behind the mug but it was too late as Rachel said, 

 

“It’s ok. I know all about you guys, you don’t have to hide. I’m friends with Carl, is he around?”

Looking up he saw Cassy reaching down for the phone but flew up and managed to stop her, seeing her as a human would only confuse Rachel for now and he just wanted to get her off the phone until he was ready to explain everything to her. She agreed and he went back down behind the mug and was ready to head out to talk to her until he realized he was naked. Thinking quickly he grabbed a nearby napkin and made it into a simple sundress then went out to greet Rachel.

 

“Oh”, he replied as he came out into Rachel’s view, “Hi. I’m Cassy’s friend Daisy. Nice to meet you” he could feel her checking him out and felt vulnerable and weird being in front of his friend like this. She was silent for a moment then replied, 

 

“Hi Daisy, I’m Rachel, nice to meet you. Is Carl around?”

 

Carl hesitated while he came up with an excuse then said, 

 

“Sure. I’ll go get him” and started to fly away but thought of something to distract her before he did. He turned around and winked at her then jumped up in a way that made his dress ride up a little giving her a view of his tiny but well formed behind. She didn’t say anything but he knew enough about his friend to know that his plan worked and she wasn’t thinking about where Carl was as much anymore. 

 

He flew up and out of sight of the phone then motioned for Cassy to follow while also staying out of sight which she did even though he was sure she was going to blow it a couple of times. She was clearly not used to being so big yet.

 

When they were safely in the next room he flew up to the level of her face and hovered in front of it

 

“What should I tell her? She’s expecting to see the human me any second now!”

 

Cassy tried to think of something but was unable 

 

“I don’t know, maybe we can tell her you went to the bathroom? She knows you take a long time in there” she looked at him in his current form then add, “well, you used to”

 

Not knowing what else to say he agreed and went back toward the phone to try Cassy’s suggestion. Before he turned the corner into the kitchen she called to him and said, 

 

“and maybe try to distract her again” when he asked how she pulled up her shirt and exposed her chest. He loved both the sight he was presented with and the idea. As he flew back to the phone he loosened his top so that when he landed it would drop just enough. Sure enough, when he touched down back on the table he felt the top of the dress fall, exposing his proportionately large breasts which caught Rachel’s eye immediately. 

 

“Oh my!” he said mock innocently, “I’m so sorry!” as he slowly and what he hoped was seductively, pulled it back up and adjusted his breasts to fit back inside. When he looked up he could see that it had worked and Rachel was staring at him with her mouth slightly open.

 

“Uh, i-it’s ok. I didn’t see anything” she stammered

 

Carl decided to do one more thing that would hopefully take her mind off his whereabouts and replied, 

 

“Oh. That’s a shame. Maybe next time then” and bit his lower lip in a way that he hoped looked seductive then went on, “Anyway, Carl is in the bathroom. I didn’t go in because you know how he is but he said it’s going to be a while. He wants to know if he can call you tomorrow?”

 

“Huh?” Rachel asked, almost forgetting the entire reason she called which made Carl smirk, “Oh, yeah. Sure. Tell him that’s fine. Thanks”

 

He said goodbye and reached over to end the call but Rachel asked one more thing, 

 

“A-are you going to be there still tomorrow Daisy?”

 

“Oops”, he thought, “maybe I went too far”  then out loud said, “Yeah. I’ll be here for a while”, then “longer than you think” to himself

 

“Cool! I’ll see you tomorrow then cutie!” Rachel answered in a tone Carl recognized as her attempt at flirtation and suddenly felt bad that he lead her on like this and wondered if maybe he should have just come out and told her everything right away. But it was too late and she had already hung up.

“That went well” Cassy said as she sat back down at the table in front of Carl

 

“I don’t know, maybe it went too well. She thinks I’m one of your friends we’re trying to set her up with again” he answered while flying up and back onto the upturned mug, “but that’s a problem for tomorrow. How are you holding up?”

 

Cassy paused then let out a long sigh,

 

“I don’t really know yet. For one thing, I feel huge. I’m so used to everything in this house towering over me but now it all seems so small” she looked down to Carl, “then there’s you. I’m used to you towering over me yet now you can fit into my palm with room to spare. Even if you don’t look the same just knowing it’s you is strange. But part of me is a little excited to experience life as a human. I know there are a lot of little things you do that I’m going to be able to try and I’m looking forward to it”

 

“Like what?” Carl asked

 

“Like driving” she answered right away, “It’s always seemed so cool to control something moving so fast. I want to try that out as soon as I can”

 

“But you were able to fly pretty fast and get places a lot quicker than a car could get you” Carl responded

 

“I know, but it’s just something that seemed like fun that I had always assumed I’d never get to try but now that I’m big enough I want to”

 

Carl laughed at this, “Well in that case I’d love to give you some lessons. I can be the little angel on your shoulder while you learn”

 

“Or devil” Cassy remarked, “I’ve been in your car while you drive. You get mad at people all the time”

 

“I only get mad at the idiots and assholes” Carl said defensively then saw she was smiling, “which I suppose was everyone else but me” and the two laughed. “Is there anything else you want to try?”

 

“Sure, there’s plenty” she said then reached down toward him, “for example, I really want to see how it feels being the bigger one when we make love”

 

At that she placed her index finger under both his breasts at the same time

 

“Oh my gosh!” she giggled, “they’re so cute!” Carl didn’t resist as she gently lifted them “and they weigh almost nothing”

 

It felt nice having her giant finger lift then massage his breasts but he was feeling tired so using both hands, and more strength than he like to admit, lowered her finger and said, 

 

“I definitely want to do that too, but this ordeal has taken a lot out of me and if you don’t mind I really want to just relax and get some sleep”

 

She nodded and pulled her finger away

 

“I understand”, then an idea came to her and she stood up quickly and carefully lifted Carl off the mug and set him down on the table. As he looked up confused she said, “Wait here” then took the mug with her to the sink.

 

Once there she turned on the water and waited for it to get warm and fill the mug with it. Once it was almost to the top she went into a cupboard to find what she was looking for. She could hear Carl calling from the table asking what she was doing but ignored him as she searched until she found it. Reaching in she pulled out the sugar jar he kept for her visits and poured it into the water until she had enough to make the water cloudy. Curiously, she took a sip and was surprised that it didn’t taste nearly as good as she was used to. To a fairy there was no such thing as too sweet yet here she was almost sickened by how sweet this mixture was.

 

“Well, there’s something else to get used to” she thought then wondered how other things she found disgusting as a fairy would taste now and went over to the fridge where was able to reach the top fairly easily on her tiptoes and grabbed a bag of chips to bring with her as she went back to where Carl waited.

 

Carl watched as his giantess girlfriend came back carrying a bag of chips and the mug with a steaming liquid in it

 

“I’m not sure how much I’ll enjoy those now” he said as she placed the chips on the table next to him, while amazed at the size of it. 

 

“I know” Cassy answered and lowered the mug in front of him, “Those are for me. This is for you. Climb in, if you’re anything like every other fairy you’ll love this”

 

He stepped out of the sundress and flew up to float over the surface of the cloudy water,

 

“What’s in there?” he asked

 

“It’s sugar water, and trust me it feels just as nice on your skin as it does when you eat it” 

 

He carefully lowered himself in up to his neck and rested his arms on the rim while letting the rest of his body float easily just below the surface. Like she said, the feeling of the water on his skin was better than any hot tub he’d ever been in as a human. Even though the sugar crystals had been dissolved he could still feel them gently pulsing all over his body. As he sat there he could feel all his worries wash away, along with the trauma he’d been through with Astrid. He put his head back and closed his eyes as the pleasure swept through his body.

 

From above the mug Cassy looked down and could tell he was enjoying it. She tentatively reached into the bag and pulled out a chip then took a small bite. It was crispier than she expected and loaded with salt but the taste was so good. She immediately popped the rest of the chip in her mouth followed by another, then another. Before she knew it she had finished the whole bag and felt a heaviness in her stomach that she wasn’t used to. 

 

“I guess this is what being full feels like” she said out loud knowing Carl was too lost in his own world to hear then placed her head in her hands and just watched over him as he soaked in his sugar water bath.