- Text Size +

The walk back to his tank went by in a blur and before he knew it he was being tossed into the waiting arms of Crystal.

 

“Help her get back on her feet”, the giantess said, “she’s going to need her strength when I come back in, let’s say an hour”. Crystal nodded and gently placed Carl onto the cotton pile while watching for her to leave.

 

From his position lying at Crystal’s feet he could tell that she seemed to be anxious for the giant psycho to leave. He mistook this for fear of her, which he was starting to understand after his ordeal but as soon as the door closed she knelt down beside him and dug into the shavings a little, letting what looked like a ladybug only, like everything to him now, much bigger than he was used. This one was as large as his forearm. He watched as it shook itself off then motioned with one of its legs for him to lean in closer which he did and it spoke,

 

“Are you Cassy’s friend?”

 

His face lit up at the mention of her name, 

 

“Yes! I am! Do you know where she is?”

 

The ladybug shook her head and answered, “No, I’m sorry I don’t. I’m just delivering a message I got from a worm who got it from a beetle, who got it from…” he listened patiently as she listed the entire chain of delivery until finally getting to the point, “…she says she’s going for help and will be here as soon as she can”. Upon hearing this he was so happy he lifted the ladybug up and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. After seeing the look of disgust on her face he remembered what Cassy had told him and apologized. Luckily she wasn’t too upset and said it was ok then continued, 

 

“So I was talking to a spider who knows a cat who knows…” again with the long list of contacts. This ladybug sure loved being thorough. He waited until she was done again, “…and the moles said that they’re going to try digging a tunnel for you to get out of here so you can get out of here” she looked up at him then asked, “how does that sound?”

 

“That sounds great!” he answered, resisting the urge to give her another kiss, instead saying “Thank you. Thank you so much, I’m in your debt” The ladybug said it was fine and she was just glad to help then flew up and crawled out through a small hole in the mesh of the cover but not before yelling down, 

 

“They said they’ll be done tomorrow night, you just have to get to the entrance down there” and she pointed toward a spot in the wall next to the floor, “you’ll know when it’s time”, then she flew away and out of sight.

 

Carl sat in stunned silence for a moment. It was almost over, he’d be out of here and back with Cassy, and hopefully back to normal soon. Then he’d be back here and this monster was going to pay. He stood up and turned to face Crystal,

 

“You heard all that, right?” she nodded, her eyes filled with tears

 

“I can’t believe it. I wasn’t sure if you were telling the truth but I’m finally going to get out of here!” she embraced him in a huge hug, pushing his face into her stomach but considering the circumstances he wasn’t complaining and he hugged her back, his little arms unable to reach fully around her. 

 

They held the embrace for a few minutes before Carl remembered what was coming for him and said

 

“Crap! I have to get ready for that monster to have her way with me again”

 

“Astrid”, Crystal replied, “Her name is Astrid. Not that it matters to have a name to go with that evil face but I thought you should know”

 

Carl didn’t know what to say so he kept quiet as she knelt down beside him and used her healing magic to restore his stamina. He was afraid of what was coming next but also hopeful now that he had an out and knew help was on the way. 

The two sat in silence while they waited for Astrid to come for him. Crystal dreaming of finally being free and Carl, while also looking forward to freedom, was more excited about seeing Cassy again.

 

Astrid entered the room and like before lifted the lid and reached in to grab Carl then as she was lifting him hesitated and said, 

 

“You know what? You’re coming too Crystal. We’re going to have a good old fashioned slumber party with just us girls” then grabbed her in her other hand and carried the two to her bedroom.

 

Standing over the bed, she dropped Carl first then then waited until he was standing and yelled out “Incoming!” as she tossed Crystal to him.

 

Carl only had seconds to realize what was happening as he looked up and saw the giant Crystal quickly falling toward him. Not knowing what else to do he shielded himself and was knocked down when she landed on him roughly. 

 

“I’m so sorry!” she quickly apologized getting off of him as fast as she could, “are you ok?” she offered her hand to the half sized fairy and the two stood looking up at Astrid who was watching them from high above and smiling the whole time.

 

“Nice catch, Emma!” she taunted, “but it looks like you should stick with little league” she held out of her thumb and index finger as a gesture to indicate how small he was. 

 

“Ok, ladies” she said, “You both know the drill but tonight we’re going to try something new. I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere” she teased as she skipped away and came back holding a few bottles of nail polish and a towel. She then hopped into bed, knocking both fairies off their feet and once again sending Crystal crashing down on top of Carl but he had time to brace himself and was able to support her weight for the few seconds it took for her to get up this time.

 

Astrid sat up and slid over toward the two, laying out the towel and placing her feet on it then the bottles, which Carl now saw were all the same shade of red, next to them and said, 

 

“Ok girls, here’s the deal. You do a good job on my nails and then I’ll do yours. But if I’m not happy then, well let’s just say you should make me happy and leave it at that” Carl looked to Crystal for guidance but this was a first for her too so she just shrugged and went over to open the one closest to her but no matter how had she tried it wouldn’t budge. Astrid reached down and undid one of each of them and said, 

 

“Not off to a great start, are we?” and handed a brush to Crystal then Carl. For Crystal the brush was unwieldy but manageable with some effort. Unfortunately for Carl the brush was almost as big as him and a lot heavier. He could see the problem as her hand approached him to drop it in his outstretched arms and he knew she was aware of it too but that didn’t stop her from casually placing it in his arms then letting it go, leaving him struggling just to keep the brush up. A battle he soon lost when his arms gave out and it fell to the ground, covering his legs in the sticky nail polish intended for Astrid’s toes.

 

“Shit!” he muttered under his breath and bent down to try picking it up again but was only able to get back to where he was before struggling to hold it up. There was no way he’d be able to get anything done with this enormous thing and she knew it. He looked over to see how Crystal as doing and saw that she was managing but struggling. She had done a few nails so far and he could tell from this perspective, and probably because of his better eyesight, that it wasn’t a very good job, he just hoped for Crystal’s sake that at her size and with her limited vision it looked ok. He knew he was in trouble and didn’t want them both to suffer.

 

He tried to give up and sit this out while Crystal finished but each time he did Astrid gave him a hard nudge with her foot and told him to keep trying then laughed at his struggles. After 30 minutes he saw that Crystal was done while all he had managed to do was cover most of his body in a quickly hardening red shell that was making movement tougher as it dried. He could feel his wings weighed down by the stuff and realized he couldn’t even move them anymore.

 

“Time’s up little ones!” Astrid called out and leaned in for a closer look. 

 

“Let’s see” she studied the floor Crystal had done and announced, “Hmm, you didn’t do that great but it’s acceptable. Good girl” and patted her on the head with her index finger. “Now for you Emma. Let’s see” Carl knew she could see how he had done already but she still pretended to inspect the job, looking first at her unpainted toenails then at him covered in nail polish and said, “I’m confused, was the job too see how much nail polish you could get on yourself?” Carl stood in silence and she asked again, more forceful this time “I said, was the job to see how much nail polish you could get on yourself?”

 

“No” he said, trying to hide his annoyance and hoping it sounded more like fear.

 

“Then why am I seeing you standing here covered in it?”

 

He knew this wasn’t a rhetorical question this time and answered right away, 

 

“Because the brush was too heavy and I couldn’t lift it”

 

“This little thing” she reached down and easily picked it up with two fingers, “It doesn’t seem that heavy to me. Are you sure that’s the problem?”

 

He didn’t know what to say to this so he just said, “Y-yes?” uncertain if that’s what she waned to hear. 

 

“Wrong!” she yelled at him, making him flinch which was the exact reaction she wanted. “It’s not too heavy, you’re just too small” He stood in front of her in silence and she yelled at him again, “Say it!”

 

He started to ask what she wanted him to say but she answered before he could, “Say the brush isn’t heavy, you’re just too small and weak to lift it”

 

He knew she meant business so he said, 

 

“The brush isn’t heavy, I’m just too small and weak to lift it” and she laughed. He knew she was doing this too humiliate him but she didn’t know just how humiliated he was feeling. A nail polish brush was normally something that weighed so little it wouldn’t even register if he held one yet now here was unable to even hold one up for very long, 

 

“Good. Say it again”

 

He did as she asked and she laughed even more then to Crystal, said

 

“Carry her in your arms. We’re going to have to get her cleaned up and I don’t want her getting that shit on my hands”

 

Crystal did as she was told, bending over to cradle Carl in her arms and whispered, 

 

“I’m sorry about this” in his ear as she did. He just looked over at her and smiled to let her know he appreciated it and once he was in her arms she walked over to Astrid’s outstretched palm and stood holding him as they were carried to the sink where she dropped them both into water she had filled it with. She squeezed some nail polish remover onto a washcloth then handed it to Crystal and said, 

 

“Get her clean before I get back or you’ll both be getting punished for her actions”

 

Crystal held the washcloth above the water as she walked over toward Carl. He noticed that her feet touched the bottom of the sink so he she could move more easily than him since the water was over his head and he had to tread water to stay afloat. She reached him and gently lifted him out and started rubbing everywhere he was covered in nail polish. She started to apologize again and he stopped her, 

 

“It’s ok. You don’t have to keep saying you’re sorry, I know you’re as much of a victim in this as I am.” she smiled weakly and continued the cleaning until he was once again spot free then they waited for Astrid to return. 

 

She came back shortly after and roughly plucked Carl up in her fingers and rolled him round in her hand to inspect him. 

 

“Good job” she said down to Crystal, “You got it all off. For that, you get a special surprise. Come with me” she said as she grabbed Crystal and brought them both back to the bed.

 

She tossed Carl onto the mattress roughly while placing Crystal down with more care, not letting got until her feet were touching the ground, they carefully climbed over them both and sat against the headboard looking down at them. 

 

“So here’s the deal” Astrid said addressing Crystal, “Since you did such a good job I’m going to give you the time it takes for me to finish the nails on the foot that SHE was too incompetent to even start to do whatever you want with her”, the two fairies looked at each other and Astrid barked one more order, “And Emma” she crawled up toward the foot of the bed where Carl was standing, getting her face as close to his minuscule body as she could, “You WILL do whatever little Crystal here wants. Until I’m done cleaning up your mess think of her as a mini-me”. She seemed to be waiting for a reaction but when none came said, “forget it. It’s from a movie, I forgot you guys don’t watch that stuff. Just get to work and have fun little Crystal” then before she crawled back up to her spot at the headboard, added “and don’t go trying to be a hero and let her get away with doing nothing. I want to see action when I look at you two. 

 

Crystal looked over her should toward Astrid to see she was focused on her nails then back to Carl and asked, 

 

“What should we do now?”

 

Carl walked over to her, and taking her larger hands in his, said “You do what she said. I don’t want you to suffer any more than she’s already made you”, he leaned toward the right to look around Crystal’s large body since looking over her shoulder was impossible at his size to see Astrid still working on her toenails then added, “and try to enjoy yourself. I’ll act like I hate whatever you do so she thinks she’s teaching us both a lesson.” Crystal nodded and let his hands go. She then pushed him down, hard enough to make him stumble back and fall but but soft enough to make it clear it was part of the act.

 

While he was laying in front of her she walked over to him and knelt down over his face and said, louder than she had to in case Astrid was listening, 

 

“Lick it!” 

 

Carl was a little surprised she was going right to this but didn’t hesitate to life himself up a little so he could reach and place his tongue on the outside of her lips where he played around for a while before working his way in and feeling for her clit then rolling his tongue around until he found the exact spot he was looking for and she cried out in pleasure. From her spot further up Astrid stopped what she was doing to see Crystal straddling the fairy half her size and having a good time. She smiled at this thinking that her plan to pit them against each other was working.

 

When the orgasm was over Crystal slid off of Carl and laid by his side breathing heavily. She looked over at him and whispered, 

 

“That was amazing. Thank you” before standing up and lifting him to his feet while she knelt in front of him. On her knees she was as tall as his neck, and the perfect level for what she planned next.

 

“Now stay still while I enjoy this” she said loud enough for Astrid then quietly to Carl, “is this ok with you?” as she brought her face closer to his breasts. He nodded and she began to caress first one then the other before switching to her mouth. For Carl is it was an odd experience. He’d had someone close to his size do this and someone much much larger as well but he hadn’t had someone only twice his size. Much to his surprise it felt weirder than either. Her mouth was roughly the size of a basketball hoop so she could take one whole breast at once as opposed to Cassy’s smaller mouth that could only suck on one area at a time or Astrid’s who could take all of him at once. He enjoyed the feeling as she went to work but she quickly stopped when Crystal saw Astrid watching them with a disapproving look.

 

“This isn’t for her, little one, it’s for you. Now stop doing that and make her get back to work”

 

She looked down at Carl who seemed to want her to keep going and mouthed “sorry” before saying out loud, 

 

“You heard the boss. Now get to work on me” then she lifted him up to hold against her chest with one arm supporting his back and another under his butt and ordered him to suck.

 

Once again he was working with something at an unusual size for him but he quickly adapted. He took one breast that was larger than his head in both his hands and started to lick around the nipple then moved on to the nipple itself, teasing it with his tongue until he felt it stiffen and grow in his mouth to the point that it gagged him and he had to pull his head away. Crystal noticed and looked concerned but he gave her a thumbs up so she said for Astrid’s benefit, 

 

“What’s the matter midget? Am I too much for you?” Astrid’s chuckling told them she was pleased and Carl went to work on the other breast, this time being more careful and pulling his mouth away before the nipple grew. When he was done Crystal lowered him down in front of him and tried to think of what else to do but luckily for her Astrid’s giant body was now looming over them.

 

“Good job” she praised Crystal then looked to Carl, “And did you learn your lesson Emma?”

 

Carl looked down and pretended to be upset when he said he had which she bought.

 

Astrid looked over at the clock and said, 

 

“Thanks to your incompetence”, she pushed her finger into Carl’s chest as she said that, “it’s getting late so we’re going to have to cut this party short”. Carl and Crystal felt relief wash over them until Astrid continued, “So you two climb on in and make it quick” as she leaned back and spread her legs. The two fairies didn’t hesitate and began the walk toward her slit and as instructed worked quickly to get her off.

 

Just like before she tossed a wet cloth for them to clean up with and left them alone for the rest of the night. After they finished cleaning and were sitting on the heating rock Crystal apologize profusely for what she did but Carl stopped her and said it was fine, besides he enjoyed his part as much as he could tell she enjoyed hers. As the two went over toward their cotton bed Crystal asked if maybe they could do it again without the psychopath watching over them and Carl said he’d like that.

 

Carl woke up to a voice calling out, 

 

“Hey! Little fairy! Wake up”

 

With some effort he removed Crystal’s arm without waking her and went over to where the voice was coming from. Looking out through the glass he saw a spider on the wall waiting for him. 

 

“Hi” he said while waving. The spider waved one of its arms back at him, 

 

“Good, you’re awake. I have something to give you” it then leapt across the distance from the wall to the tank and climbed to the top where it began working on the mesh to cut a small hole big enough to drop something through. Carl went over to see what it was and found a bag made from spider silk with a length of thin thread about two feet long which would be more than enough to reach the top. But looking up he realized getting it up there would be impossible until another package dropped, hitting him on the head and making him flinch. 

 

“Sorry!” he heard the spider call down but said it was fine and didn’t hurt, he was just startled. He heard the spider laugh as it went back to the wall and began walking away calling out behind it, “we’re almost there. Just hang in there until tonight”. 

 

Carl  waved and said thanks then opened the second sack that was dropped. The first thing he found was a sharp jagged spike sitting in a blob of a sticky slime. He was confused at first and wished the spider had stuck around to explain what it was for until he pulled his hand out and leaned against the glass. His hand stuck firm and he found that with a little effort it could support his weight. They meant for him to climb the wall with it and then use the spike to cut a whole in the mesh. He wiped his hand off on the wood shavings at his feet just in time to hear the doorknob turn. Knowing he only had seconds to hide this stuff he quickly buried it just beneath the surface and flew back as fast as he could toward Crystal before Astrid noticed.

 

He got back and laid down with Crystal just in time.