- Text Size +

Melody was walking back home. She had had quite an intense day as well. The morning had been alright, but in the afternoon, she had given everything for the gym session. After all, John had told her to do so!
She had been so tired after that she had not taken the time to shower, and went straight home. Her clothes were so sweaty they were sticking to her body. And her socks…

She chuckled.

Well, they were in quite a distasteful state. They were not the winter socks pair, but she was still confident in how repulsed John would be about them.
With this thought, she pushed the door.

“I’m home everyone!”

Quickly, John could be heard coming down the stairs. He always greeted his sisters when they came back home, and asked about how well their days went.

“Hey Melody!” he narrowed his eyes, “oh wow.”

“John!” she giggled. “Yup. I know. I’m sweaty! Remember when you told me to give everything? So I would get good grades! Well I did, and I think I aced the test!” She jumped on John and hugged him, staining his clothes with fresh sweat.

“Uh… I’m glad Melody! But please, you’re dirty and you… kinda stink…” He awkwardly tried to part with her hug.

“What?!” Melody pouted, and stopped the hug. “You’re so mean! Whereas I was so happy!”

“I know, I know! And I’ll gladly let you express your joy *once* you have showered and changed into clean clothes,” he smiled. 

“Ugh. *FINE*”

She smirked.

“I guess you’re right, I really got sweaty. But it’s *your* fault though! You’re the one that told me to give everything despite the heat! My poor feet… And my poor socks...” She eyed her shoes. “I’m sure they’re drenched with sweat in there… Must have gotten really stinky as well…”

John gazed at her, “Uh… Yeah, I guess? More reason to shower sis.”

She smiled at him, “Yes! And I’ll make *sure* to put all my dirty clothes in the hamper before I shower. They really need a good wash!”

She grinned, kissed him on the cheek, and went to shower.

John couldn’t help but notice how weird it had been.

“God. She’s still thinking I’m a weirdo, isn’t she?” He sighed. “Fuck Alison.”

He’d have to come up with an idea about what to do with her. Since she didn’t plan to be cooperative, all he could do right now was to wait. He was certain Melody would come to understand her lies. She was a smart girl.



________


Melody grinned while undressing. She was picturing the scene they would play later. “Oh John! How could you! My socks! I-… I-… Alison has been right all along!” She chuckled. He would be so cute trying to make her change her mind! This would be it. This was the final step. The confirmation. Then…

… Then what? She had thought this far, but how to truly dominate him? Sure, as things were, they would be able to overpower him if the three of them were here. But it was so restrictive! They wanted John’s tortures to be full time!

The puzzle had one piece still missing.

Little did she know, Alison had brought it back home.

________



Alison had been in her room since her quarrel with John. She had opened her bag and gotten the bracelets out. She couldn’t get her eyes off. Those were a marvel of technology. And those two were hers to use. And John… He would get to see how miserable they could make his life. Oh, he would see. Never again would he be able to overpower her.

Alison took her phone and took some pictures of the bracelets, then she sent them to the girls.

________________________________

Alison : hey girls. we wanted a way to truly own john. seems like fate itself wanted for john to be ours. i have exactly what we need.
________________________________

When both Melody and Sarah expressed their genuine interest, she explained the whole thing. She told them how her coach gave her the bracelets, and what it was for in the first place. She told them about how he would become more resistant and more sensitive. Both girls didn’t take long to picture how those bracelets would fix any issue they had with John.

__________________________________

Melody : It’s perfect.

Sarah : I’ve said that already but… I love you. It’s truly perfect, Alison. And… Oh gosh. The possibilities!

Melody : Yes! There are so many things this thing allows us to do. Poor John. I’m almost having pity for him at this point. Hell would probably be a better place.

Alison : sure would! but he won’t have that chance lol.

Sarah : Then… Melody, you close the deal with his sock fetish tonight… And then we do it tomorrow? Together? We… shrink him?

Alison: hell yeah!!

Melody : Yes! You’ll have to make him wear the bracelets Sarah. He’s your bf after all. He trusts you.

Sarah : Sure! Omg I can’t wait!

Melody : And of course, you’ll be the first to have John! After all we’ve done it for you.

Alison: uh… but I wanted to-… uh, whatever yeah, she’s right. you first. then me.

Sarah: Oh you girls are so cute! Sure then! Let’s meet at your home after school?

Melody : Yes! Come on Alison, you’ll still have fun. The three of us will be there for his shrinking… hehe

Alison: that’s true hehe… he needs the three of us for his first steps in his new life!

Sarah: Can’t believe we’re really doing this! I’m so fucking horny girls hahaha. I might trap him in my panties for the whole time I’ll have him!

Alison: well he’s yours so yeah you could lol. even though it seems too nice for my taste.

Sarah: You’re right. Gosh. Not even a week ago I wouldn’t even have dreamt about it all. Love you girls!! Alright, I’ll go now, I can’t wait for tomorrow haha!

//Sarah disconnected//

Alison: it will sooooo fun. what about you? i’ve heard you tease him about your socks earlier lol.

Melody:  Yep. I have to wait ‘til he’s asleep. Let’s say he’s going to have yet another harsh wake up haha.

Alison : the wake ups he deserves!

Melody : You bet! Hehe

//Melody disconnected//

//Alison disconnected//

 

_______________________________



The evening went well, as Alison didn’t want to eat with John and Melody.

Good thing. She would probably have tried another of her manipulative acts. When he was only with Melody, John felt better. He felt secure.

Melody offered him a drink and encouraged John to talk to her.

He knew he could trust her. He talked to her about the issues he was having with Sarah, without mentioning Alison’s part in them.

He talked about the misunderstanding with the magazine. When she heard what it was about, her eyes went round, and she laughed out loud.

Still, she comforted him. She told him that she had been talking with Melody recently, and that she didn’t even mention it to her, even though she kept talking about him.

It made John smile. Melody had been talking with her. Of course. That was why Sarah had changed her attitude recently. She was saving the day once more. He was really grateful to her. And Sarah was talking about him? Maybe the magazine incident had not been that bad.

He went back to his room and worked a bit. He felt unusually tired. He sent a message to Sarah.


____________________

John : Hope you’re doing alright. I’m sorry I didn’t send a message before, I tried to convince Alison to tell you it was her prank, but she didn’t listen. Then I talked with Melody for a while.

John : Hope you’re doing alright. Throw that magazine away, it’s not me.

_________________

And whereas as he was going for bed, Sarah answered right away.

_________________

Sarah : Hi John, I’m fine! I’m sorry about how I reacted yesterday with that magazine… It was-… It was weird for me.

John : For me too! I swear that’s not me, Sarah.

Sarah : I believe you John. I’ve thought about it and… It doesn’t seem like you.

_________________

Yes! She believed him! Take that, Alison! You damn manipulative fuck!

_________________

John : I’m so glad you do! I got so afraid you wouldn’t. Thanks Sarah. I love you.

Sarah : I love you too! I’ll throw that magazine away. Wanna see each other tomorrow? I can come to your place.

John : Oh well sure, I’m all yours after the classes if you want!

Sarah : Oooh… I know you are haha

Sarah : Anyway! Sure, I’m fine with that !

Sarah : I’ll see you tomorrow then, I gotta go and work a bit. I was kind of busy lately hehe. Love you !

//Sarah disconnected//

__________________

Wow, it was all coming together. Now, he only had to deal with Alison once and for all. Grown up talk. But now…

He had to sleep. His body was growing heavier, and his mind dizzier. It was only 9 PM, but he felt so tired…

He laid on his bed and fell asleep right away.

_________________

Melody was in Alison’s room.

“Yup. Pretty sure the sleeping pill should have taken effect by now.”

“Huhuhu. So, it’s phase 3, isn’t it?”

“Yes! You’re the one that has to go take the socks from the hamper though. I apologize in advance.” She giggled.

“That’s for the greater good… I’m ready for the sacrifice! We can’t risk John seeing you dropping those socks on his face, despite how powerful you claim those pills to be!”

“Hehe, yes, if he’s to see anyone, it has to be you Alison. Go ahead. Then it will be my turn to shine!”

“I’ll be right back sis!”

Alison left the room and went to the hamper. Melody’s gym sweaty clothes were in there, and she fetched the two socks. Ugh. It wasn’t appealing. The sweat had started to dry on some parts of the socks. Even though it was not as potent as her own socks, it would be enough to please John.

She giggled, and walked to his room. Slowly, she opened the door. She took a look inside to make sure he was indeed sleeping, and he was. She smirked.
She tiptoed to his bed. Then, delicately, as she now knew how to do, she dropped both socks on his cute sleeping face.

She whispered. “What a pervert. Sniffing your sisters’ socks. That’s recidivism bro. You’ll be punished for that! ~”

She watched his nose wrinkle in auto-defense and his face distort at the smell. But he didn’t wake up. Good. The pill was powerful enough.

Even though she would have loved to stay here and watch him sniff the socks for hours, she had to leave. If he woke up right now, it would ruin everything.

Alison returned to her room, and gave Melody a wink. It was her turn.

Melody walked to John’s room and knocked.

“John? I was going to take my dirty gym clothes to the washer and I couldn’t find my socks. Did you see them?”

No answer.

She knocked once more.
“John? I’m opening.”

She walked in the room, and saw John sleeping. One of her socks had almost found its way inside his mouth, the other one was still covering his nose.

“OH MY GOD. JOHN!”

Some reaction. His eyes twitched. What… What was that smell? And… What the hell what that taste? He spat.

“Now you can’t say you don’t like it, John! I *did* tell you how sweaty I had gotten, and still you took the first opportunity to steal the damn socks!”

What-… What was she saying? He opened his eyes, and saw Melody yelling. He breathed. YUCK. What was-… He had already smelled something of that kind. Oh god. His hand went and threw what laid on his nose. A sock. A fucking sock. NO!

He mumbled- he had still not fully regained his senses- “Mel- Melody-… “

“Oh don’t start with excuses. I’m really sad you didn’t tell me the truth when I gave you the opportunity John…”

“W-wait…” The smell and taste were omnipresent on his face. He used his blanket in an attempt to brush it away. “I-…”
His mind was in a daze! What the hell!

“Keep the socks. They’re yours. I would have given them to you anyway if you had been honest John, now I’m just angry.”

She turned, and slammed the door behind her.

What-… What-…

John’s gaze went to the socks.

He yelled. “ALISON!”


______________



John’s yellings at Alison’s doors were met with no answers. Indeed, she was hiding with Melody in Melody’s room.

The girls couldn’t stop laughing. It was done. Melody had seen the proof that John was a kinky pervert. And if you added that to the magazine… You had a list of every single thing John’s perverted mind was into.

And Alison had made sure the magazine was full of really fun things to try. Well, for them at least. A masochist is there to suffer, isn’t he?

Now, it was Sarah’s turn. The only thing left to do: have an excuse to make him wear those strange looking bracelets. And right now, this was the easiest thing to do. The sisters had warned her of what had occurred.

Sarah waited a bit to make sure it was realistic enough, then, she sent him a message.

_____________________

Sarah: John. I-… You lied to me. Again.

John: What? I’ve done nothing since I last messaged you Sarah, I went to sleep right away!

Sarah: And you keep doing it! Melody told me! She told me you… You…

Sarah: That’s disgusting John. You stole her socks ?! Whereas she had a gym session ?!

Sarah: She told me she found you sniffing one and even… sucking up the sweat of the other one! John-... First the magazine, then that?!

John: It was not ME Sarah! It’s Alison! It’s always her! I don’t know why she does it, but it’s her!

Sarah: Don’t you dare put the blame on Alison! Melody told me everything! She told me they first found you sniffing *her* socks! And that they were even more disgusting that Melody’s! You’re… You’re a liar John.

Sarah: If Alison was that mean, why wouldn’t she have told me about you smelling her socks?! She tried to protect you, and you-… You-…

Sarah: I’m sorry John but… I don’t think we can go on… I think I could have adapted to your fetishes… Maybe even make you smell my socks… But I can’t bear with your lies.

John: Sarah, PLEASE! It’s not me! I’ll do anything, but believe me! I’m the same I ever was!

Sarah: … Anything?

John: Of course! I’ll prove you I’m not a damn fetishist!

Sarah: Fine. Last chance John. I have a friend who owns a lie detector. It’s two bracelets you have to wear. They detect your pulse, and with that can determine whether you lie or not.

Sarah: I’ll come with it tomorrow. I’ll ask Alison and Melody to be there. With that, we’ll be able to see if you tell the truth.

John: Sure! That’s fantastic, why didn’t I think of a lie detector before! I’ll do it Sarah, I have nothing to hide, you’ll see! Alison is the liar one!

Sarah: I hope so John…

//Sarah disconnected//

_______________________



At last! It was obvious! With that lie detector, they would all see that he had done nothing. They would even be able to make Alison pass it, and they would see her manipulation!

It was not lost. Everything was going to be back to normal.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review if you like the story! How would I ever know how I am doing otherwise ? :D

Next chapter is the shrinking !