- Text Size +

A single knock announced her arrival, then the door swung inward, revealing the vixen.  Her wavy, jet black hair was clipped to the back of her head, and her smoldering dark eyes were heavily shadowed in blue.  She had a magnificent face, with high cheekbones and a strong chin, with full, scarlet lips.  A black choker accentuated her slender neck, and a form-fitting, strapless crimson dress plunged deep into her cleavage and stopped just over halfway down her thighs.  Dark stockings made her long legs even more shapely, and shiny black stilettos made her dip her head when she stepped through the doorway.  It was like my ideal woman had stepped out of my imagination and into my hotel room.

 

She was also a foreign agent and could be dangerous.  I would have to keep one eye peeled though the evening.

 

“I hope, zat I am not late?” she asked with a mischievous smile.  Her accent was weak but definitely present and acted as an excellent complement for her dusky voice.

 

“You’re right on time, Tatiana,” I assured her, gesturing to an empty chair on the opposite side of the table from me.  “Please, have a seat.”

 

“Gladly.  And please, call me Tanya.”  As she strode across the room it looked like she was gliding on air, and she took care to perfectly align the corner of her clutch with the table before sitting.  She took time to swing one long leg over the other and sit perfectly straight before continuing, “Zo.  It is a little late for dinner, is it not?  Yet I presume you asked me here for some reason.”

 

“Can’t I just want the company of a gorgeous woman for the night?” I asked, twisting a corkscrew into a bottle of wine.  “It can get lonely on these long business trips.”

 

Tanya flashed a crooked smile.  “If you are suggesting that I am a prostitute, you are mistaken.  And if I were,” I felt the toe of her shoe slowly moving up my shin, “you would not be able to afford me.”  If anything, her confidence had grown from that afternoon.

 

“Nothing of the sort,” I replied.  I pulled the cork from the bottle and set it on the table without removing it from the corkscrew, point facing her.  Carefully I poured the dark red liquid into prepared wine glasses until they were halfway full before setting the bottle back down.  Gently I slid a glass toward her, leaning forward to make sure it got all the way there, and placed a hand on her foot before leaning back, holding it in place.  Gingerly I began massaging the exposed part of her foot and said, “Surely a couple of accomplished ex-pats like us must have something to talk about.”  She did not pull her foot away, so I began massaging in earnest.

 

“And what do you know of my accomplishments, hm?” Tanya challenged, arching a dark eyebrow.  She was being coy, trying to make me let something slip.  If I knew she was a foreign agent, it was reasonable to assume she knew I was one too, just for the other side.  Maybe she even already knew I asked her here to recruit her as a double agent.  Maybe she was here to try the same.

 

“More than what you’ve told me,” I answered.  “You’re a gorgeous woman who’s been living on her own for some time in a foreign country, and from how you’re dressed I can see you’ve done well for yourself.  I’m all ears for what you’ve got under your belt, though.”

 

Tatiana leaned back, smiling contentedly and sliding her toes up to my knee.  “Beauty is not an accomplishment,” she admitted, “but a way of life.  And just why do you think I am alone?”

 

“No wedding ring,” I replied slyly, giving her foot a firm rub.  “Aside from that, people like us tend to keep to ourselves.  And I guess I just wanted to imagine you’re single.”

 

“Vell, I admire your ambition.”  Tatiana began sliding her foot up my thigh, and I wondered just how long her legs were.  “But vat do you mean, ‘people like us?’  Ex-pats?  Well-dressed people in your hotel room?”  We took simultaneous sips from our wine glasses, and I had to admit she was playing this well.  She was better than expected at not answering my questions.

 

“Let’s say the second,” I clarified, “since right now I’m not concerned with anyone otherwise.  But you’re getting away from the original point.”  She teased her foot a little further up my thigh, and I paused to collect myself.  “I just want to learn a little about you, like what you’ve done and how you’ve thrived by yourself.”

 

“Still convinced I am single?”  As her foot neared the top of my thigh, I realized I should have been more resistant to its advances.  “Wery vell, you got zat right.  I am a chemical engineer vit a master’s, and I think you will agree that means I can write my own ticket.”  She leaned forward, placing a forearm on the table and quaffed from her glass.  “But vat makes you zo special?  Your accomplishments, as it were.”

 

“I’m a financial consultant,” I began, rubbing her foot reassuringly, “and I’ve found plenty of work to keep me employed around here.”  I took a quick drink of wine before continuing, “I was summa cum laude in undergrad and did quite well with my master’s.  Since then, I’ve done more than enough to recommend myself in this country.”

 

Tatiana smiled and slid her foot forward a little more, placing the sole of her shoe right on my groin.  She let out a short chuckle and began, “I think it is time we stopped, as you might say, fucking around.”  Her foot moved away from my crotch and she stood, sliding a fingertip along the table as she rounded it toward me.  For a moment she looked down at me smugly before seizing the collar of my shirt, gripping it tightly while I looked up at her, uncertain of what was to come.  With a single hand she dragged me out of my chair, and with a quick jerk I was off-balance and leaning against her.

 

“I am tired of acting like you are in charge and not me, little man,” she declared.  With my eyes jammed into her cleavage I could not rebuke her statement.  She yanked on my collar and I was looking up at her seeming to tower over me.  Tatiana looked down at me with a wide smile, confident in her position.  “You do not deny it?  Odd, but reassuring that you are not obsessed with macho notions like control.”  I would let her believe she had the upper hand, since we were still in my room and I was far from subject to her will.

 

She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine, and I pushed back.  I slipped a hand around her waist to grip the small of her back and hold her against me while she did the same with my back over my shoulder.  A strong, floral fragrance filled my nose while we kissed, and while we embraced I was engulfed in the moment.  Tatiana and I weren’t enemies or foreign agents, we were just two people who managed to find affection in our unique circumstances.

 

A rod jammed into my stomach, and I expected the hot, searing pain of a bullet at any second.  I had gotten overconfident and carried away, and now I was going to pay the price.  Tatiana thrusted her hand down, pulling me away from her while maintaining a tight grip on my shirt.  She gazed down at me haughtily with a self-satisfied smile while an electric jolt hit me in the gut, followed by a tingling warmth that spread throughout my body.

 

“I sink you will fit in vell with us back home,” she proclaimed, the warmth reaching my limbs.  “You will come with me and find you have no power, but it seems you are quite used to that.”

 

“You’ll have to kill me before you drag me back to your hellhole,” I shot back.  I tried to get away, but she was holding me too firmly for me to get away without making it an actual fight.

 

“You will change your tune,” Tatiana said.  “At least, you will realize how powerless you are in just a few moments.”  The warm tingling reached my fingers, and Tatiana let go of me.  Every fiber of my being told me to get away from her, but my legs would not respond.  I was stuck looking up at her smug face until she let me go.

 

I blinked, and when I opened my eyes again Tatiana was twice as tall and seemed to be getting taller as I watched.  In disbelief I forced my eyes shut again, and when I made them open she was even taller, with me looking up from below her knees.  She was growing exponentially, and in no time I was looking up at her ankles.  By the time I figured out I was shrinking our sizes had stabilized, and I was beneath the toes of her shoes.

 

“You pathetic little worm,” Tatiana proclaimed while glaring down at me.  “You thought zat you could make a patriotic daughter like myself betray the motherland?”  Her voice was no longer the dusky, accented wonder it was before, but a low growl that made me tremble, with her accent acting like an added threat.  “I ought to zmash you for that alone, but my boss is fery interested in interrogating you herzelf.”  

 

I stared up at her in quiet shock.  There had been a series of reports over the past year about their attempts to develop size-altering technology using the full spectrum of delivery methods, but all indications showed they were over a decade from a working prototype, to say nothing of something so miniaturized it could be hand-held.  Yet here I was, between the feet of an enemy spy who appeared to be hundreds of feet tall.  Needless to say, I had failed to turn her.

 

Tatiana tower toppled to the side, landing on the bed with a tremendous crash and the creaking of springs.  She looked down at me, dwarfed by her shoe, a malicious smile still plastered on her face.  “I guess I do not need these anymore to make you feel zo pitifully zmall,” she taunted, and slid her feet out from her obelisk-heeled shoes.  Her left foot brushed that shoe to the side before setting down on the carpet, but she let the right one hang in the air above me.  Slowly she wiggled her toes, pulling and stretching the nylon around them while I watched, entranced.

 

Her foot raced to the floor and slammed onto the ground with incredible force.  A loud bang erupted from the impact and a wave of force traveled through the floor, making my knees buckle.  I fell backwards and got a clear view of Tatiana’s cruel expression framed by her knees when she let out a single, powerful cackle.  “Zis is perfect!” she proclaimed, then started laughing again.  “I can squash you like a bug if I want, and zere is nothing you can do about it!”  She continued laughing at my predicament, getting more intense as it went while I was a captive audience.

 

After a while she finally got control of herself by taking several long, deep breaths.  “Okay.  I am having fun, but ve haf to go,” Tatiana said.  “My boss is wery excited to meet you.”  She leaned forward, looming over me for a moment to grab her clutch off the table.  With it secured in hand she leaned back, placing it in her lap and started working the latch with her fingers.  It flipped open, and she reached in to withdraw a folded pair of black flats.

 

For the moment she was distracted, and I had a chance to make a break for it.  I ran forward, hoping I could use her own legs as cover while I dashed toward the bed.  Escape was out of the question, but I could evade her long enough to call for help.  Maybe I could even be annoying enough that she would decide I was too much trouble and give up.

 

I stumbled in the carpet fibers, and had not even made it past Tatiana’s big toe before it became clear I had horribly miscalculated.  Her foot lifted off the ground, then rushed toward me impossibly fast.  In an instant it had engulfed me, then came crashing down.  My arms splayed outward from the blow, and I was pinned under the ball of her foot.  She began laughing again while I struggled with a mouth full of nylon.

 

“It makes sense,” Tatiana started, grinding her foot back and forth on top of me.  I winced from the pain while she elaborated, “You are the size of a bug now, so you are smart as one.  Why else would you irritate me after I said how easy it would be to zmash you?”  There was a dull thud, dampened by the flesh covering me, followed by another tremor.  “Make no mistake, little man: my boss wants you, but you are not necessary.  I could zimply tell her you did not zurvive capture and get zomeone else.  You understand me, yes?”  With her foot over my body I was muted, but she had made herself very clear.

 

Tatiana let her foot linger on me, driving home her complete dominance.  When she lifted her foot I was stuck to the sole, my sweat weakly bonding me to her stocking.  She gave it a vigorous shake hard enough to dump me onto the carpet, and I kept rolling from my point of impact.  Briefly she gave me a look of disgust before dropping her flat on the floor and sliding her foot into it.  The earth trembled while she adjusted it around her foot, using two fingers to pull it over her heel, and two loud cracks announced she was done when she stomped it on the ground.

 

Before I could get back up Tatiana grabbed my legs by pinching them tightly between two fingers.  She plucked me up off the floor and held me upside down while lifting me up to her face.  The movement was disorienting, and the blood rushing to my head felt like it was joined by my stomach during the ascent.  When she suddenly stopped, I was left flopping and dangling from her fingers while two dark eyes focused on me intently.

 

“Anything you vould like to say to me?” she asked.  In her other hand was a small vial topped by an atomizer, with the pump cradled by her thumb and forefinger.  This close to her mouth, her voice was horrifically loud, and powerful enough to make my insides rumble on its own.  Even if I had something to say, I was unable to find my voice. 

 

“No?  Zen night-night, little man.”  She squeezed her other hand and a fine mist sprung forth from the atomizer, the cloud quickly engulfing me.  It smelled sweet, and as I breathed in I became very drowsy.  Tatiana lowered me to her lap, moving me much more carefully this time, and I could feel the blood pounding in my temples.  My vision world began to grow dark, and she pulled up the hem of her skirt far enough to reveal the top of her stocking.  I was on the edge of consciousness when she pried the stocking up, making a space just large enough to accommodate me.  The last thing I experienced before passing out was sliding along the smooth skin of her thigh and entering the stocking, its elastic holding me tightly.

 

Tatiana stood and pulled the skirt of her dress back down, concealing her tiny captive.  She prodded him with her finger to get him situated just right, then bent over to pick up her discarded shoes.  Holding each one with a single finger in the heel, she walked for the elevator and then out of the hotel, catching glances as she passed people.  Her flight left in a couple hours, and her guest had a very important appointment.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!