- Text Size +

The neighbors emerged out of their houses to see what the noise was, only to see their growing, naked neighbors. It was most certainly a sight to marvel.

Charles and Samantha were completely aware of this. Now 50 feet tall, they stepped through the walls of the house to get out.

"Hey, the neighbors are watching us," Samantha said. "I think they are wanting a show What say we give them one?"

"Most certainly," Charles obliged. "We’ll give them one they will never forget."

It was with these words that the titanic couple lay on the ground, Samantha on top of Charles, just as they liked it. The neighbors were too dumbstruck to do anything but stand there and watch.

As the two had sex, they continued growing. They both hit orgasm level at 200 feet tall. They were now spilling into a couple of neighbors’ yards.

When they stood up, they studied their new vantage point. Being taller now only made them hornier.

"These people are certainly missing something," Charles said. "I don’t want them to miss out on the fun. How does some audience participation sound to you, Sam?"

"That would be most divine," Samantha responded in her most seductive voice.

It was only at this that the neighbors scattered, but it was too late. The couple started plucking the people off their lawns. No one escaped.

"Charlie," Samantha said. "I’ll make you a trade. I have a few women and I see that you have a few men. Trade?"

After the exchange, both lay down and put their neighbors on their stomachs. Then, Samantha started talking.

"Now, listen up. You are our new toys. You are to obey our every command. If you don’t this will happen." With that, she picked up one neighbor and tightened her fist around him, squeezing him to death.

"Same goes for you women, also," Charles said. He demonstrated by crushing one of them. "Now massage my cock."

"And, you men, rub my pussy," Samantha ordered.

What choice did the people have? They started massaging hard, both literally and figuratively.

After about ten minutes of this, both of them got tired of it. Without warning, Charles mounted Samantha while all of the people were still on them. They then started to have sex again. Blood, guts, and cum intermingled. Knowing this only satisfied the growing titans even more.

At orgasm, the 500 foot couple heard police sirens coming their way. They only smiled at the prospect of what would happen next.