- Text Size +

Alex Horace was an unremarkable person: mid twenties college dropout, barely employed, living alone, in what could generously be called a one bedroom flat, spending most of his time in front of his PC and phone, and little else.

He was content, or so is what he would say if someone asked him. Not happy, but not unhappy either. A sort of limbo, in which innumerable unremarkable days fused together in his memory, blurring the past and the present into a single undistinguished image.

That day was no different than others; he found himself, as usual, in front of his PC, lazily navigating the expanse of the internet. At some point, however, a strange ad caught his attention: Sign up to live your wildest dreams in the afterlife! Aside from the peculiar wording, from what he could tell, the offer was not actually offering anything, or asking for anything in exchange. It didn’t help that, visually, it was just your average popup, the kind that certain sites cough at you constantly, with no reason or method.

He stared at it for minutes, trying to understand what the hell was the product, and where was the catch. At some point, without even realizing it, he clicked the link, and immediately the screen filled up with colorful effects, while a tide of windows opened and closed in unison. Fortunately, the madness soon ended, and his screen was left empty. A single pop-up remained, asking him to type in his greatest fantasy. That strange compulsion that brought him to click on the mysterious ad forced him to fill in an answer. As soon as he finished, the pop-up vanished, without even waiting for any prompt from him.

Shaken by the strange occurrence, he decided to take a quick stroll, to clear his head. Down in the streets, however, he soon regretted his decision: The cold air of the morning reminded his lungs of the stale and moldy atmosphere of his apartment, which caused them to rebel against their cruel overlord. As he recovered from the attempted coup d’etat, he saw a little girl running ahead of him, chasing a ball into the street. He looked to their side to spot a white van coming straight towards the girl. He had to act to save her.

Yet he did not, his aching muscles too slow to react in time, his fuzzy mind not answering to the call. Fortunately, he was not alone: Another man intervened, throwing himself in the way to save the child. Alex sighed in relief. Yet it was but a brief moment of comfort: The wheels of the van screamed, as they forced the metal projectile away from the proud savior, making him now the target of the vehicular homicide.

Then not much else. Black, a spray of white, a bit disappointing really. Not that he was an expert in dying. In fact he was not quite sure how or why his brain judged the monochromatic display of his death disappointing.

“Oh, here you are! And on time, well done!” A mysterious voice said.

Alex looked around, confused by the sudden appearance of post-demise auditory input; and by the fact that he retained the ability to move his neck around even after death.

“Now, now, don’t worry. You’re fine, everything’s fine. Well you body is not exactly fine, but we’re past that point.” A shadow appeared in front of him, and slowly took the form of a man, about his age, maybe slightly younger. “You are Alex Shaw, correct?”

“Yes.” He answered.

“Good, good. Well, I am Alantheas, servant of the goddess of death of this universe” He said, giving a little bow “And several others” then added, straightening himself up again.

A stack of papers appeared in his hands, which he quickly leafed through. “You signed a contract type 59 revision 2, hereby granting a single reincarnation in a universe of your choice.”

“I-I did?”

“The ad you clicked today.”

“What?”

“To be perfectly honest, that was a little joke between us death servants. Your universe is not technically in the register for reincarnation services. Not your fault, the decision was made a while back, when a guy had the brilliant idea to reincarnate as his own corpse. Apparently, he thought it would be funny to come out of his tomb three days after his death and blow the mind of his followers. Fun guy, but the head servant of the time was not of the same opinion.” He looked away, reminiscing the past.

“But anyway, back to you. You see, me and my friends were browsing your internet, and I thought none would be so dumb to click on these ads! So we made one, and here we are. You costed me five souls, by the way.”

“I’m… sorry?”

“Nah, don’t be. It was a dumb joke that went too far. But look at the bright side! You get to decide a place to reincarnate in!” He browses the stack of papers some more. “Now, I read here you like big gals, right?”

Alex froze. “I-Well…”

“I know, I know. Well I have the perfect place for you, a nice little place filled with big girls having a jolly good time in what you would call a medieval fantasy setting. You like it? You like it, right?”

“I guess?”

“Good, now sign here and there, and we can be off. I’m sorry if I come off as pushy, but I am in kind of a hurry here, so if you can just do this quickly I would appreciate it.”

Still dazed and confused, Alex obeyed.

“Nice. Well, it was nice knowing you. See ya!”

And just like that, the man disappeared, leaving Alex alone again in the black void.

It did not remain black for long, however: Soon enough, a white spot appeared in front of him, and slowly grew in front of his eyes. Eventually, he could see that it was a planet, traveling at insane speed towards him. In that moment, he realized he was the one falling down, plunging into its atmosphere towards an inevitable crash against the vast surface under him.

Just as he accepted his death, the second time in the last hour, his vision went to black again, as he fell into a deep sleep.

Alex woke up to the sound of birds chirping happily around him. He clawed around him, trying to find his phone and turn off that annoying alarm he did not remember setting. When he finally realized he was grabbing dirt, he violently opened his eyes: A deep forest stood before him, tall and proud trees framed by a clean blue sky and a mantle of gentle green grass. It was quite the peaceful sight, but the idyllic vision did little to calm the young man.

Bringing his hand near his face, he saw his palm dirtied with earth and grass, yet there was something strange about it: His hand was thinner? More graceful and elegant; and the grass? Small and short, it almost looked like some weird kind of delicate moss.

He finally decided to stand up. His body, however, also felt strange: His weight was distributed differently, his limbs did not move as fast or as far as he expected them. Did he become shorter overnight?

Suddenly, he remembered the events of the day before, the ad, the incident, and the mysterious man. Did he really reincarnated in another world? Was it even possible? Well, he was alive, at least from what he could feel. The evidence was too … evident to dismiss it.

He finally got to a seated position, with his legs crossed. Curious to see what was wrong with his body; thus, he looked down, only to discover he had boobs.

His panicked lungs sprinted into action, spurred by his growing shock, but in doing so, he nearly chocked himself with his saliva. After surviving the short lived coughing fit, he looked down again.

And they were still there, a pair of perky tits, hidden behind the thin blue-ish fabric of his dress. He brought his hands up to receive tactile confirmation of the presence of boobs on his chest. And they were there, they felt soft and pleasant under his hands. Chills surprised him when he brought his fingers to his nipples.

His mind was dominated by shock and amazement. It took several full seconds of intense debate to his neurons to finally determine which adjective they preferred. Once they did, he left his chest alone, then his hands traveled down his body, to his abdomen, his hips, and his crotch. And there, he felt the absolute absence of a very familiar presence. Instead his fingers made contact with the folds of a vagina.

Once again his mind found itself locked in intense discussion between warring factions of neurons. Yet this time consensus was not reached, resulting in the poor man left locked in place, with his mouth open, staring at empty space in the sky. Speechless. Motionless. And very fucking confused.

The political turmoil was finally resolved when a sound reached his ears. He turned his head to see an animal jumping out of the woods, a deer looking at him, with infinite innocence in his eyes. His brain, saturated by the fratricidal infighting, could not express anything but pure surprise at the newcomer. As such, he let out a wild scream. The high pitch of his voice, however, shocked him even more, bringing him to further increase the intensity of his sonic outburst, in an unfortunate feedback loop that threatened to spark a popular uprising in his vocal cords and his ears.

When his lungs finally expelled all the air they could, his scream died down. Only then, he realized the terrorized creature had already left him alone a long time ago.

He took a deep breath and decided to stand up. As he did so, he soon realized he was rising too fast and too high. How tall was he in this world? As he finally stood, he looked around, only to realize that the trees that towered above him before now were barely tall enough to graze chest.

He slowly brought his head up and looked straight in front of him. He was finally catching up to the reality of the situation. He died. And reincarnated. As a girl. A giant girl. A giantess.

The realization left Alex strangely peaceful, or better inert, more precisely his mind refused to formulate any thought on the matter, or on any matter at all. In fact, his mind was not even functioning anymore, it was shutting down. His muscles, with no orders to maintain his postures coming in, let go, and he disastrously crashed against the ground.

And then he just laid there, unconscious.