- Text Size +

Megan, dressed in tight black jean cutoffs and a red crop top, glared at her little brother Kevin disapprovingly. She had just caught him inside one of her socks, jacking off, and now sat on the living room floor, her pale legs surrounding him as he stood before her in shame. “Being a foot fetish freak is weird enough, but using your sister to get off on your fantasies? I can’t believe, all these years I grew up having a tiny little brother that I felt kinda sorry for because of his birth defect.” She furrowed her eyebrows and leaned her neck down, sneering at him. “But all these years, you were using me, your own flesh and blood sister, to fulfill your perverted, shitty little desires.” She reeled backwards and rolled her eyes, squeezing them shut, “God, you’re so fucking gross. This changes everything! All these years I’ve spent walking around barefoot, and mom too. The perfect height for you though. Or whenever I would force you to give me a foot rub - that wasn’t really a punishment apparently.” She brought her feet inwards so that she was sitting criss cross. Kevin looked around nervously, seeing that he was trapped within her legs. “I hope you know that you’re gonna be my slave now. Considering you used me for so many years without my permission, I’m gonna use you, whether you like it or not.” She turned her sideways foot towards her to look at the sole. She remembered back to when her friend Nicole found out that her boyfriend had a foot fetish. Just like people who eat ass or box, Nicole’s boyfriend only liked her feet when they were clean, and them being dirty or smelly was a major turn off for him. With this information in mind, Megan had an idea for how she’d be able to punish her brother - and have it actually be punshing.

“Well, my feet are pretty fucking dirty from working in the garage earlier.” She lifted her leg over her brother and turned onto her side, pulling her legs up closer to her. “So I want you to clean them. And not with soap and water like a normal person deserves: with your tongue. Don’t just lick them - I want every single speck of dirt and dust off of my foot and in your mouth.” Kevin walked towards the heel of the foot that was closer to the ground and started to lick slowly. He glanced to the side, where Megan’s huge ass was. If she sat flat on the ground, she’d crush him under one of her chunky pale thighs, he thought. “Go faster,” his sister ordered, and he obeyed, coating her heel in his saliva as fast as he could. He spat on the ground, clearing his mouth of the dirt. “No!” Megan yelled, and twisted her heel to pin him to the ground. She clenched her teeth as she pressed him into the hard, wooden flooring. “Swallow it, bitch.” She lifted her foot up and Kevin regained his position, and after clearing a covering a section in enough of his saliva to loosen the dirt particles, he swallowed the load, the rancid dirt heading to his stomach to be digested. *FRAAAAAFFPP* A gust of humid, stinky air escaped Megan’s butt, blowing Kevin over and against Megan’s foot in the process. His face rammed into her sole, coated with a mixture of her dirt and his saliva. He could feel the dirty mixture stick to his face as he peeled himself off her sole. “Don’t wipe it off,” she commanded, and he sighed as he got on his knees and leaned against her doughey sole to continue licking away. He came across one speck of dirt which was normally pretty small, but to his size was like the size of a strawberry. He turned to look at Megan, who said nothing, and staring daggers back at him from a hundred feet above. He picked it off her foot and shoved it into his mouth, and slowly let it fall down his esophagus, barely able to swallow the piece of dirt whole. By now his saliva had mostly dried, caking her dirt to his face, but he kept on licking anyways.

Megan had enjoyed watching her new slave brother clean her feet for the past 20 minutes, but wanted to make sure her assumption from before was right. “Take off your clothes.” Kevin did as he was told, removing his shirt and jeans. “I didn’t say to stop, you piece of shit,” she sneered, and he slowly lowered his underwear to reveal his erect penis. “What the fuck!” she yelled. Evidently, Kevin wasn’t like her friend Nicole’s boyfriend; Kevin was into her feet still, even with the grimy layer of dirt that caked her sole. “So this wasn’t even a punishment, you were enjoying yourself?” Kevin’s dick started to wag, newly excited by her anger towards him. “God, you’re honestly turned on by your big sister’s dirty feet? Well you mind as well finish the job and keep licking.” He nodded and returned to his task, burying his head into the crevices of her toes as he hungrily cleaned his master’s feet and ate her dust. “You’re pathetic. You were barely human before, but now you’re definitely just a shitty little perverted excuse of a bug. I wish I could squish you. Hear that bro? I wish I could literally stomp you flat beneath the dirty grimy sole that you worship so much, and turn you into a bloody paste. Then I could just wipe you up and throw you away in the trash like you never even existed.”

Kevin moaned, a mixture of self pity and horiness from being humiliated, as his dick throbbed. She was right, he was a petty little excuse of a man. “You’re right, Megan, I’m so sorry, I’m just a disgusting piece of trash,” he yelled, barely audible to his captor above him.

“Don’t even fucking call me by my normal name. You should call me Goddess, because I am the only reason you are still alive right now. Every second that passes is a blessing from me, a blessing for not having stomped the life out of you yet. I own you, little boy, I control you. Hell, I’m fucking feeding you right now for Christ’s sake. So you will worship your Goddess like you’re doing now, every fucking day, for the rest of your life. I would tell you that you’d learn to enjoy it too, but clearly you already jumped the gun on that one, didn’t you? Fucking loser. I honestly can’t believe you’re still alive right now. Do you know how many times I saved your life before I learned about just how deplorable you are?” She flexed her plump, sweaty toes and grabbed his head with them, squeezing it between them. He writhed about in pain, gasping for breath as he tried to suck in the rank air that her hot foot gave off. “I can just snap your neck like THAT, and nobody would give you a second thought, they’d just assume it was an accident. So you should be thanking me, grateful that I want a tiny little slave to own and have do whatever I say.”  She let go of her vice-like grip around his neck, and he collapsed to the floor, bowing down before her.

“Thank you, Goddess,” he gasped, grateful for the ability to breathe again. “I owe you everything. I’m not worthy to continue living,” he cried, shamefully enjoying his slavery to his own sister, knowing deep down that she was right. He was disgusting even if he liked worshipping her, and he truly did owe his life to her. He continued bowing up and down, hands clasped in prayer to his new Goddess, causing her to grow angry.

“Why the fuck did you stop worshipping me?” He scrambled back to her feet, flinging his body against the mushy sole as he religiously licked away, swallowing her dirt gratefully, his stomach upset from trying to digest her inedible chunks. “I want you to coat your body with my dirt using your saliva like you did with your face.” He nodded and continued using his tiny tongue to wash her peds with his gooey saliva. “We’ve been here for so fucking long, you little shit, do it faster or I’ll squeeze your head with my toes again.” He spat on her soles, greedily dragging his face up and down on his big sister’s thick feet. His dick pounded against his stomach, throbbing harder than it ever had in his life. He was loving being bossed around and the forced worship, but he was too scared to handle his erection. “I see your little dick throbbing,” Megan said, as if reading his mind. “Don’t even think about touching it. You’re not supposed to be enjoying this, you miserable, perverted little fuck. If you dare to masturbate while you’re worshipping your new owner, I’ll literally bite your dick off with my teeth while you’re pinned down to watch your excuse for manhood bleed out.” She laughed maniacally. “God, it would be hard to bite though, your dick is so goddamn tiny. Maybe that’s why you never got a girlfriend and started preying on your family to fulfill yourself. Nobody would ever want to get fucked by that wimpy little twig, even if you were the giant one.” Seeing that her foot was sufficiently glimmering from the layers of saliva he had laid upon it, she suddenly brought her finger down and pushed violently against his back, ramming his body into her sticky sole. She rubbed his frail little body around, making sure to cover his skin with his own dirtied saliva. He moaned in pain from his sister applying too much pressure, his nude body grating roughly against her surface. She unpinned him and he crumbled to the floor. But after a few seconds, he slowly lifted his body back up and resumed licking. “Good boy,” she said, her first words of approval all day. “Finally learning your place. As my newest toy, just a tool to be used however I want.” She paused. “Actually, more than just however I want, I suppose. I can’t wait until mom hears about this. I can’t figure out if you should tell her, or if I should. It would probably look more pathetic coming from you. But it would also be hilarious if she just walked in on you worshipping me like you are now. And knowing you, you wouldn’t even try to deny it.” Megan looked over the work that her brother had done in servicing her feet. He was caked in her dirt, an ugly looking wretch now, but his dick aching to burst, but he was an obedient little boy so he hadn’t cum. “Well, I guess you’re finally done. You got what you wanted, pathetic little fuck. Caked in your own spit. Who fucking does that? Maybe that’s another fetish of yours. You’re caked in your own spit and grime, all the dirt from my feet is nestled safely in your stomach - which, by the way, I hope it tasted good, because that was your dinner. Just think, your own sister. The girl you grew up playing with and loving and sharing emotions and memories with. We have the same mother, the same father. Incest is the grossest fucking thing on the planet, but you like gross shit I guess, don’t you? So now your sister is your new goddess, and you are nothing but her slave. I will make sure to use you every single day, for the rest of your life. When I go off to college, you’ll be traveling with me in my sandals. When I get married, I’ll stick you in my cunt and make you watch as my husband fucks me. Maybe when I have kids, I’ll tell them about the family pet, and give you to them so you can worship them too. I mean, the children of a goddess is still hundreds of times more valuable and worthwhile than whatever lowly little excuse for a thing you are. Yeah, I guess I won’t kill you after all, because I want to keep you with me for years, and years, decades and decades, until you’re just a tired, weak old man, still slaving away, smelling and kissing and licking and worshipping the goddess that you once called your sister.”