- Text Size +

Tom was completely overwhelmed at this point. The toxic odor being funneled straight into his nose was simply too powerful. It was definitely the foot odor he was used to, but seemingly concentrated over 100 times. Even with the bombardment of foot stench he could distinguish 3 individually sickening scents, one scent for each of his sisters. Tom looked up at them with complete disbelief of the situation. Just a few hours ago he had a normal life with his 3 sisters and his mom, enjoying each day as it came. Now he was at the mercy of those same 3 sisters and their massive unbearably smelly soles. All of them looked down at him with those evil looks on their faces, excited to consume him completely in their cheesy soles.

 

“This is a MUCH better look for you bro” Hannah shouted down to Tom, or at least from his perspective it seemed like shouting. Tom couldn’t stand the sight of this anymore. It was just too much. He could feel the heat coming off of their feet as if he were standing in front of a furnace. Tom turned around and took off running, but after a few seconds he felt his legs seemingly turn to jelly. He collapsed, having lost all feeling from the waist down. Andrea reached over and plucked him up by one leg. The world became blurry as he flew through the air between her fingers. Eventually he stopped moving and could feel he was being hung upside down.

 

Before Tom opened his eyes he could feel a certain heat from below him, and he could tell the air had gotten…humid. Upon opening his eyes he could see that Andrea was holding him upside down and they’d all surrounded him in a circle. She seemed to be reaching over and holding him over the middle of the circle. Looking down made Tom’s heart drop. A hot, sweaty, reeking cauldron of writhing and wiggling feet was waiting directly below him. If Andrea dropped him now he’d be completely swallowed up by their feet. Tom began screaming and pleading for them to let him go. 

 

“GUYS PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME. THIS IS ALL A MISTAKE. YOU’RE NOT YOU RIGHT NOW.”

 

Andrea looked at Tom directly in his eyes and smiled. As he continued screaming, she began to lower his body down inch by inch. Tom reacted even more violently than before.

 

“ANDREA PLEASE DON’T. DON’T PUT ME IN THERE PLEASE ANDREA.”

 

Without a word Andrea continued to lower him in slowly but steadily. Tom could feel the heat and humidity growing, but worse than that the odor. Every inch closer packed a more powerful punch. Tom looked down and could see that his head was almost at their toes. Once he passed it he’d be deep in the steamy sweaty maw of their thick soles. Those 30 menacing toes continued to expand and contract, eager to accept him. Every time they opened up Tom could see sickening amounts of blackish-purple sludge in between their toes. Just looking at it made him want to vomit. Tom began to cry, his pleading now becoming some incoherent babbling as his head finally passed their toes. As this happened they all started bringing their toes closer and closer. The odor was unreal and part of Tom’s flailing was caused simply because his body couldn’t handle the horrid foot miasma that was forced into his lungs with every breath.

 

Andrea finally spoke, “Tommy, we got our toes all nice and stinky and sweaty just for you. I’m really sad that you tried to run away from them.”

 

Hannah added, “You could have been a nice little foot slave and been obedient, all you’d have to do is whatever we say.”

 

Emily finished as though all of them were in sync, “Now we have to punish you for being a bad little foot sniffer.”

 

They all expanded their toes one last time, giving Tom a good hard look as his cave was illuminated by the beams of light coming through their toes. Tom let out one final half-hearted “Please…” before the toes began to close in around his head. Andrea released his leg but he didn’t fall very far before his entire body was thrust into the center of the little foot cage they created with their toes. Tom was held up by their meaty soles under him and their toes rising above him. They clasped all of their feet together, sealing off all light and external air. 

 

“You can stay in there and think about what you’ve done bro. In the meantime, we’ll be thinking of your punishment.” Hanna spoke down to him. The current situation was simply too much to take in. He was dumbfounded that they were just now thinking of his punishment, which he assumed was his current predicament, which was already hell for Tom. He was trapped in a tight cocoon hot sweaty toes that refused to relent. No amount of squirming would afford him a way out. Tom repeatedly punched the walls of his cage, and eventually one of his fists actually slipped through Emily’s second and third toe thanks to the amount of sweat their feet were producing. Upon seeing this on the outside Emily burst into laughter at such a sight.

 

“Oh no you don’t bro, back in you go” Emily said through giggles as she used her index finger to push his arm right back through the gap it came out of and squeezed her toes a little tighter. Emily then took the stone, “Seems like you’re not taking this seriously at all bro. We’re going to have to punish you even more for that. Just stop trying to get away and sniff it.” Emily clutched the stone and thought for a moment. Then she pulled her feet away and grabbed Tom from within his foot chamber.

 

“Hey Hannah, can you spread your toes for a sec?” Emily asked. 

 

“Ummm, sure”, Hannah responded as both her and Andrea looked at Emily in confusion. 

 

Emily proceeded to skillfully grab a glob of toe jam from in between Hannah’s toes and hold it over Tom’s face. Hanna’s and Andrea’s expressions both turned to disgust now, taken aback by what Emily had in mind. She then grasped the stone with one of her feet, assuming it would still work and said “Tom’s mouth is open wide.” Tom’s mouth immediately opened, as he began trying to thrash about again, more tears streaming down his face. Everyone in the room knew what was about to happen and no one was going to stop it. “Now now Tom, you have to learn that you can’t just do whatever you want anymore. There are consequences to your actions.” Emily smiled as she rolled the toe jam into a neat squishy ball and proceeded to shove it right into Tom’s mouth. She thought of the stone again still grasped with her foot and said “Tom’s mouth is sealed shut, and he can’t swallow.” Immediately Tom’s mouth was sealed shut. The flavor of Hannah’s cheesy toe jam overcame Tom’s sense of taste as he slumped to the floor and curled up in the fetal position, unable to withstand the onslaught to his senses. Emily proceeded to pick him up and drop him back into the foot circle, replacing her feet and resealing with her toes. They could all feel Tom wiggle around like a little worm.

 

The brief moment of disgust felt by Hannah and Andrea was quickly replaced by delight for Andrea and pride for Hannah. “I’m so proud of you little sis, you’ve learned so much” Hannah said jokingly wiping an invisible tear from her eye. Emily laughed and thanked her. “But if teaching him a lesson is what we’re after, let me grab that stone.” Hannah finished. Emily grinned as she handed the stone to Hannah. “Tommy if you can hear me, I know you’re in heaven right now but I want you to know we’re really upset at your behavior. Stay in there nice and quiet ok?” Hannah knew her words would serve to infuriate Tom further. Infuriate or grant despair, she’d be happy with either. Clutching the stone she spoke, “Tom’s sense of taste and smell are doubled.” Immediately they all felt the tiny foot worm stuck amongst their toes begin thrashing about, clawing for escape to no avail. They rubbed their feet ever so slightly just to rub it in, to send a message.

 

“Damn, you guys don’t mess around huh?” Andrea said giggling.

 

“Only the stinkiest for the best brother in the world.” Hannah answered. 

 

After a few moments of admiring their work, the girls started brainstorming about what they should do next. They knew they wanted to keep torturing Tom with their mind numbingly horrid feet, but they weren’t sure how to go about it. 

 

Emily started, “So, how should we have Tom make it up to us for trying to run?” 

 

Andrea commented, “I like seeing him wiggle around trying to get away from our nasty feet, so we don’t want to punish him so much that he just gives up.”

 

Hannah responded, “Good point Andrea, if we’re TOO mean we’ll just break him. If he wants to get away from our feet so bad, maybe we should let him.”

 

Emily immediately responded, “Ummm what? No way. We shouldn’t EVER let him get away from feet.”

 

Hannah answered Emily’s concerns, “Hear me out. We just need to make him think there’s a chance. It’ll be more fun that way like Andrea said.”

 

Andrea chimed in “Ooooo!! I have an idea! What if we tell him we’ll give him the stone if he does what we say?”

 

Emily quickly added, “Ooooohhhhh I get it now. We can just keep telling him we’ll give him the stone to make him work hard.”

 

Hannah smirked, “Exactly. Now we just have to figure out what we want him to do.”

 

With poor Tom trapped being smothered in a foot flesh prison, breathing in lungful after lungful of his sister’s potent cheesy feet, the girls brainstormed on what they’d task their new foot bug with. After 30 minutes of deliberation, they finally finished their master plan. Peeling apart their toes to reveal the human foot worm within, they all peered down at Tom’s sorry state. Tom looked up to finally see light. He watched as their stinky toes split apart letting beams of light enter, allowing him to see their big smiling faces beyond the toes, however they didn’t part their soles so Tom was still resting on a bed of foot flesh. 

 

Andrea spoke down to Tom in a sing song voice, “Oh little brooo~, we have good news for youuuu~”. Tom knew this couldn’t be a good thing. Tears streamed down his face as he watched those massive cheesy toes wiggle more stench into his cave as his sadistic sisters looked down at him with pure unfiltered joy.