- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was really meant to be a short story, but it kind of just expanded.

 

Please review and let me know your thoughts!

Characters:

 

I will skip bios for these characters as they’re introduced within the story. Once you reach them, feel free to check out these images, or don’t if you prefer to imagine your own character appearances.

 

Madame Djinn - https://data.whicdn.com/images/31074291/original.jpg

 

Emily - https://www.sweatthestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SweatTheStyle_AlexisRen_3.jpg

 

Andrea - https://d2h1pu99sxkfvn.cloudfront.net/b0/13186536/504584730_Ln1HY5mo2D/P0.jpg

 

Hannah - https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7e/79/61/7e79612d3c94dce74eedbb91e7d7d05b.jpg

 

Tom was pretty lucky in his choice of university. He had the fortune of living only a 15 minute walk from his school in LA California. He took the opportunity to enjoy the nice weather each day on his walks to and from the school. On one particular day, Tom decided to take a different route than he usually takes. The new route takes him through a very commerce filled area with various shops of everything you could imagine and people from all over the country. Tom generally enjoyed that kind of thing in small doses. He just got paid from his job on campus and figured he could splurge on a little something. As he was walking looking at shops he noticed a woman sitting outside of a small shack sandwiched between two other much larger stores. The entrance to this shack was nothing more than reddish blackish curtains loosely closed together. The woman had gorgeous long pitch black hair and piercing blue eyes. Her face looked like it was sculpted by some kind of goddess of beauty. She wore fabulous looking jewelry all throughout her outfit and had complex patterns on her dress. She wore matching genie pants that kind of floofed out towards the calf/shin area and then came to a tight fit at the ankles. On her feet were a pair of simple tight fitting black flats. In front of her was a small table with a sign on it that read “Come see the great and powerful madame djinn. She will make all of your desires become reality.” Tom was immediately drawn in by her sex appeal and mysterious aura. Besides, what’s the worst that could go wrong? These psychics usually charge around $10 for some cheesy generic reading. Tom was willing to pay $10 to get a few minutes just to stare at this woman’s beauty. Based on her appearance she couldn’t have been older than 25. Eyeing her down, Tom also noticed her foot wear. 

 

Tom had a secret he would never tell anyone. A foot fetish. And not just any foot fetish. He loved a woman’s smelly, nasty feet. He didn’t want clean feet. Tom tried his best to suppress the fetish as much as possible, but that proved to be extremely difficult living with 3 sisters around his age who all had some pretty gnarly smelling feet. Tom tried his best to hide it, but sometimes there were situations that he just had to deal with whenever his sisters removed their footwear near him and the odor wafted into his nose. In fact, his entire upbringing is filled with memories of his sister’s feet ending up in his face through some series of events. He knew the distinctive smell of each one of their feet, and their specific appearances, to the point where he could tell who was who just by their foot odor. Through the years he would end up having various dreams that came about from his fantasies. Deep down Tom wished more than anything that he could smell their feet up close for as long as he wanted. More-so, he wanted to be made to smell their feet. This brought about dreams containing those very themes. 

 

One time he dreamt that his bratty younger 18 year old sister Emily had tortured him with her feet. She rubbed her sweaty post soccer-practice feet all over his face for hours and hours. In his dream she was downright evil and refused to let him breathe in anything other than her feet. He was completely immobile and felt strange. His eyes darted around the room which he immediately recognized as Emily’s room, except the strange thing was his point of view was clearly under her desk. Even stranger, he was actually in the floor, with only his face sticking up out of it. His body felt as though it were cast in cement, and he couldn’t turn his head either. He then saw Emily enter the room and close the door behind her. She cast off her cleats, releasing her fetid foot odor into the room reaching Tom’s helpless nose. Tom was quickly excited by the situation. His excitement grew as she walked over to her desk and pulled the computer chair out and sat in it. 

 

She nonchalantly looked down at her brother’s face in the ground and commanded him, “My feet feel extra sweaty today bro, make sure to take deep breaths. The air feels good in between my toes.” Tom couldn’t believe it as he watched her push the chair in and swing both her feet right onto his face. He immediately felt the sweat drench his face. He was pretty sure Emily had the sweatiest feet of the 3 of them. She toyed with his face rubbing her sopping wet socked feet all over, making sure his nose got large whiffs at a time. Eventually she peeled off both socks and brought her cheesy toes right to his nose. She didn’t move her feet from that position again, letting Tom breathe in through her toes again and again without rest. Her soles kept his mouth sealed shut as he tasted her ridiculously copious amounts of foot sweat drip through his lips. Tom felt as though he was in both heaven and hell. A dream come true, and yet somehow the stench of his sister’s foot activated a primal part of his brain that just wanted to get away from it. Unfortunately, that part of his brain was not the one in control. After about an hour his sister removed her feet and brought her foot up, bending it so that it was close to her face. She took a slight whiff before scrunching her face in disgust.

 

In a disappointed tone she spoke down to Tom, “Wow bro, horrible job. My feet still smell so gross. That’s gonna be another day in there for you.” She went and picked up one of her soccer cleats and balanced the opening over Tom’s nose. She then draped a towel over the shoe and his face, damning him to darkness and her smelly shoe as his only company. Tom grew very claustrophobic and as his heart rate increased he began to struggle more and more. 

 

Tom suddenly woke up from this dream sweating bullets, smelling the lingering memory of the scent of her feet tinge his nostrils. He questioned whether the sweat on his face was due to the intensity of the dream, or if her foot sweat followed him out of the dream.

 

Some dreams would scare Tom more than others. Sure he had his fantasies, but they seemed so real and the odors so powerful that at times it was a bit much, even for him. The worse part was that he never seemed to be able to wake himself up. Another dream he had was of his 23 year old sister Andrea who works at a nearby hospital as a nurse. She wears the same white sneakers every single day to work. Tom has often been exposed to the thick cheesy odor that gets released when she takes those sneakers off. Entering her room is like walking into a cloud of foot odor. In this dream Tom wakes up in a hospital bed, being attended by his sister. He’s completely unable to move his body or even speak. He can only turn his head and look around the room. In the dream he sees his sister in her nurse’s gown and a clipboard in hand. 

 

“Alright Tommy, looks like you’ve been prescribed 3000 ccs of foot odor. You came to the right place bro!” Andrea finished with a smile. Immediately Tom’s heart would start racing as she climbed onto the hospital bed and sat down on his stomach. All he could do is watch as she peels off those horrible white sneakers to reveal her sweaty socks tightly clinging to the outline of her shapely feet. The foot odor hits Tom’s face like a brick wall. He turns his head away but Andrea brings her left foot over and uses it to turn his face back to the center, bringing his nose straight into the underside of the toes of her right foot which had moved into place to catch his face. Tom could feel his strength leave his body as his sister rubbed her sweaty socked feet all over his face, leaving a trail of sweat as they moved across his skin. He could almost feel the stench soak into his face and nose. Tom felt a mixture of arousal and disgust. This was one of those occasions where the foot odor was bordering on being too much. And beyond that, Tom was also shameful for what he felt for his sister’s feet. He closed his eyes in an attempt to force himself to wake up. 

 

Almost as if reading his mind, Andrea sadistically speaks down to Tom, “Oh no you don’t. You’re not going anywhere” as she expands her toes on both feet and cups them over his nose, packing a nice amount of stench right up his nose. Tom opens his eyes again in shock to find to more pairs of feet, one to his left and one to his right. Looking at who they belong to, he notices it’s clones of his sister. All 3 of them are smiling at him. All 3 of them begin peeling the socks off of their feet to reveal sweaty reddish soles, toes wiggling ready to touch down on his face. 

 

Tom forces his mouth to speak in a panic, barely managing to weakly utter “Please sis, let me go. Let me wake up.”

 

To which the Andrea in the center responds with, “Shhhhhh bro, it’s ok. You love this. You want more of it. Just breathe and you’ll be ok. Breathe. We have to make you better Tommy. We love you.” As she finishes she grabs one of the socks she removed and pulls Tom’s limp jaw open with no effort and shoves the sock inside. The intense salty vinegary flavor fills his mouth as his jaw snaps shut again. All 6 sweaty soles begin massaging his face slowly but deliberately, making sure his nose gets plenty of attention. 

 

Tom’s arousal grows, but not as fast as his disgust. His sense of time was totally distorted in this dream, and after what felt like an hour a tear streams down his face. 

 

The clone on the left addresses this, “Oh Tommy, why are you crying? You love my feet. You do.” She finishes calmly as she dabs the tear on his face with her stinky sock to absorb it. “Just 2999 ccs left go Tommy.” 

 

Tom internally panicked at hearing this. To him it felt like an hour had gone by and that was only 1/3000th of what they wanted him to endure. After another hour of this erotic torture Tom’s heart rate monitor next to the hospital bed began to rapidly beep, faster and faster until he heard a loud ringing in his ears. A moment later he sprung up in his bed, realizing that the beeping and ringing was actually the tune of his alarm clock. Tom touched his face and felt that tear that streamed out of his left eye. He couldn’t believe how real that dream had been. It was completely baffling to him.

 

Above all, probably the most frightening dream he’d had was one with his eldest sister, 24 year old Hannah. Tom didn’t see her very often because of her job, a flight attendant. Her job required her to travel pretty often, so she wasn’t home that much. But when she was home, he could always tell before even seeing her. She never took off her shoes outside of her room but the scent leaked out anyways. In this dream Tom was sitting on the living room couch as he typically does when suddenly Hannah comes barging through the front door in a hurry. She runs straight over to Tom, and angrily yells at him.

 

“Goddamnit Tom! What are you doing here?! I told you I needed you for this next flight. It’s a 17 hour flight across the goddamn world, I’m not about to go without my insoles. HURRY UP AND GET IN!” She shouts as she takes off both of her old looking loafers and jumps on top of him. He immediately fights back when suddenly the vinegary odor hits his nose. Her feet. Like  a sedative being injected into his body, he began losing will power and strength. With loafers in hand and sitting on top of him Hanna pushed both shoe openings right into his face. Tom felt the strong heated humid foot air hit his face. He also got a taste of the damp insole that was pushed right onto his mouth and nose. Tom surrendered and allowed the odor to fill his lungs. His arousal began to increase. It was short lived however as seemingly out of nowhere the odor coming out of her loafers doubled, then tripled, then quadrupled in potency. But it was too late, Tom’s strength had been sapped. He couldn’t resist as the noxious odor continued filling his lungs.

 

Annoyed, Hanna shouted again, “Tom I’m going to be late! Hurry up and breathe it in.”

 

Tom’s body reacted automatically, taking a huge breath of the insoles which caused his vision to start to blur. He felt extremely sick as the odor continued to pollute his body. The room began spinning as Tom felt her shoes getting bigger and bigger, and felt like his body was getting pulled by some incredibly strong force right into them. In a few moments, Tom couldn’t believe what had happened. He was now looking out from inside of both shoes. His body felt super weird. Completely unable to move, lacking even a human body anymore, Tom panicked as he realized what had happened based on what she said earlier. He’d become her insoles. The odor grew immensely again, so much so that it seemed impossible. The odor was so thick and disgusting all he wanted to do was wake up, having realized at this point that he was dreaming again. 

 

Hannah finally picked his new dual bodies and spoke sternly at him, “Since you want to be so difficult, I’m not taking these off until I get back home. 17 hours on this flight and the return flight’s not for 3 days. I hope you enjoy my nasty foot sweat seeping into your body. You can’t even turn off the smell. Believe me loser, it’s going to get downright nightmarish in there. Maybe next time you’ll get in my shoes when I tell you to. Maybe when I come back I’ll forget you exist. Or maybe I’ll slide you into Emily’s soccer cleats before her next game, or stick you in Andrea’s sneakers and not tell her for a few months. Yeah. That’s what I thought.”

 

Tom was overwhelmed. This went way beyond any fantasy he had. This stench was downright putrid, and the idea of staying inside of her shoe for 3 days let alone being stuck as Andrea’s insole for months at a time terrified him. He watched as she slid her black stockinged feet into his new body, filling him completely with her foot. Every one of his senses was completely consumed by her foot. He now existed to serve her feet and nothing more. The stench grew once again, a hot cheesy malevolent odor. He could feel sweat pouring into his new cloth like body. He realized he could actually taste it as well, constantly. The immense pressure crushing him was not painful, but he felt truly claustrophobic. The only thing he could see were the bottoms of her feet and the crushing pressure only served to make the thick humid odor that much worse. 

 

He completely lost track of time. After what felt like hours, he finally woke up in his bed as always, the odor lingering in his nose. These dreams began to really interfere with Tom’s life. He began to think about their feet all the time, fantasizing, wishing, lusting, and fearing. His body wanted them, but his brain feared that it was just too much. He tried his best to forget about those dreams, but every time he spoke to his sisters all he could picture was their feet being pressed against his face as they looked on from above without a single shred of pity. 

 

Tom approached the woman outside of the shack and introduced himself, “Hi I’m Tom. How much do you charge for a reading?” 

 

The woman smiled and responded in a slightly perceptible arabic accent, “Oh this is no reading. This is bringing your most inner desires to reality. This is making all of your wildest dreams come true. Surely anyone would want that, yes? I charge $50. But think about it like this, for just $50 you can make your dreams into a reality. Would you like to proceed? Come on you pay me later let me show you.”

 

Before Tom could even respond, the gorgeous woman grabbed his hand and began leading him inside. She flipped a sign over to the closed side as they both passed through the curtains. Tom wasn’t about to say no to this woman who made his heart sing, but he really did not feel comfortable paying that much for something so ridiculous. As they headed inside there was another series of curtains they had to pass through. In between the first set and the second Tom could see this shack was full to the brim of what looked to be various knick knacks and odd items. Various differently colored crystals, crystal balls, magic lamp looking things, decks of cards, strange looking necklaces, giant old books with strange writing on them, and a whole lot more. Still holding onto his hand, Madame Djinn continued leading him into the next room where Tom could see was a wide open room with a large circular carpet on the ground. The carpet had a large yin and yang symbol on it. She guided him over to the center of it and they both proceeded to sit down.

 

“Now, I want you to lay down and focus on what you desire most in this world. You will be the Yin, and I the Yang. By connecting the paths of our energy it becomes possible to change destiny itself. Everything you want can become reality.” 

 

Tom blushed at the thought of laying down next to her. For some reason it felt…intimate. On the other hand he realized how wholly unprepared he was to answer the question of what his deepest desire is. Nonetheless, he looked into Madame Djinn’s eyes and couldn’t resist that deep blue gaze. He did as he was told and lied down. 

 

“Very good very good. Now I too lie down but the opposite way, and with this the cycle of energy is can be connected.” She said as she lied down opposite to Tom, her feet dangerously close to his head. Tom had closed his eyes and begun thinking about his innermost desires, what he really wanted. He could feel her body heat right next to his, causing his heart to start racing. Maybe what he desired was a girlfriend, a partner. Maybe it was riches. Maybe it was a nice body. A bunch of ideas began flooding his head, when suddenly he heard two clacks from his left side, one right after the other. He stayed focused until it hit him. This odor. This all too familiar odor. 

 

“What is that?” Tom thought. “Is that…feet? Why does it smell like feet?” Tom cracked open his eyes and peeked over at his left. What he saw aroused him immediately. Madame Djinn had pried off her flats with her feet right next to his head. Her soles were flexing all around, toes wiggling, opening and closing, releasing wave after wave of cheesy odor. It kept getting stronger and stronger. He was mesmerized by her feet. They had a clear shine of sweat, and he could see black globs of gunk in between her toes. Her soles were slightly reddish and there were marks on the edges of her feet from how tight the flats were. Tom couldn’t resist and brought his head slightly closer to her feet, which made the smell even stronger. After staring at her feet for a few seconds he snapped out of it and closed his eyes again, facing upward. Madame Djinn had not accounted for Tom moving his face closer to her feet and absentmindedly spread her legs ever so slightly wider, causing her foot to come into contact with Tom’s face. She honestly did not notice. She was much deeper in concentration, focused on her energy work. Tom absolutely did notice. He could feel the hot sweaty foot against the left side of his face. The odor was immense now, almost too much for him, but at the same time so arousing that he refused to move away from it. He left the foot against his face and dived back into his mind to focus on his innermost desire.

 

Tom couldn’t focus properly. The overpowering foot odor wafting into his nose caused him to start thinking about his sister’s feet. Images began to appear in his head of various memories. Watching Emily peel her cleats off and roll off her sweaty socks. Watching Andrea grab onto her sweaty feet after work and complain about them aching. Feeling Hanna push her foot into his chest demanding that he give her a foot rub. The various odors of their feet wafting into his nose. The odor of Madam Djinn’s feet making its way into his lungs. His mind continued to wander until they arrived back at those dreams he’d had. Being stuck in the floor at the mercy of Emily’s sweaty soccer feet. Trapped in a hospital bed with Andrea’s 6 reeking cloned soles. Being sucked into Hanna’s flats, her threatening to forget about him and keep him there forever. He desperately tried to change his thoughts,  to think about anything else. But all of their disgusting feet keep flashing across his mind. Tom completely forgot about thinking about his desires and allowed his mind to wander into fetish territory. He subconsciously turned his head slightly left so that Madam Djinn’s toes were night pressed right over his nose. Again in her concentration she noticed nothing. Every single one of Tom’s breaths now brought in a fresh batch of foot stench, further polluting his thoughts. He was no imagining all 3 of his sisters surrounding him with him immobile on the ground. This slightly reminded him of one of his dreams, but he was half awake. All 3 of them were looking down at him from seats surrounding him. They brought their bare feet over to his face and simply rested them there. He felt their sweat soak into his face, the stench stain his skin. Just like in all the other dreams, he was unable to move. He could only watch and breathe in the odor. The odor steadily got worse until it was once again too much for him to handle. He wanted out, he wanted to wake up. This time because he wasn’t fully asleep he managed to jolt his body awake. 

 

Upon opening his eyes he saw that Madame Djinn had retracted her foot and was staring at him, smiling slyly. Her flats were still in front of her. Tom could still smell their odor. 

 

“Oh sorry, guess I dozed off.” Tom spoke, kind of embarrassed by what he had been dreaming. 

 

Madam Djinn continued staring at him for a few moments before extending her foot and placing it right on his face. First one and then the other. Tom instinctively grabbed her ankle and tried to push her foot off, but it wouldn’t budge. “Umm, Madam Djinn, could you please remove your foot?”

 

She said nothing and kept her foot there. She continued smiling.”Oh crap! Did she think something was up because I left her foot on my face?” Tom started panicking. 

 

Finally she spoke, “Your destiny is now certain. You will have that which you desire most.” She finished as she pushed her foot hard against his face and then pulled it away. Tom could feel a heat on his face in the same shape as her feet that wasn’t going away. He began to feel dizzy and the room spun. This feeling felt very familiar.

 

“What’s happening?” Tom said groggily. He then saw that the room started to grow bigger and bigger. The room continued to expand until Madam Djinn was absolutely massive in comparison to him. He couldn’t have been bigger than 3 inches. Before he could even comprehend what was going on, Madam Djinn’s hand swiftly came over to Tom and picked him up, grabbing him by one leg. She picked up her flat and dangled him over it. Tom was incredibly shocked at everything that was happening. He began yelling until he felt the heat and odor slowly cover his body. Looking down he saw what it was. Twisting his tiny body to look over at Madame Djinn’s face, he could see her smiling. 

 

“Let me go!! I don’t want this! I don’t want this!” Tom shouted over and over again. 

 

Madame Djinn giggled before repeating “Your destiny is now certain. You will have that which you desire most.” And with that she dropped him inside the flat. 

 

Before he knew it Tom was now inside of her shoe, completely consumed by her unbearable foot odor. It was so much stronger at this size. He immediately tried to run towards the edge of the flat to jump out, but even quicker than him was Madame Djinn’s foot. “Destiny is changed. Time cannot rewind.” She said calmly as she brought her foot to the opening of the show and began putting it on. The last thing Tom saw before her massive stinky foot covered everything was her piercing blue eyes looking down at him, and that smile on her face, as if to say, “I’m happy for you.” Tom began running towards the inside of the shoe before he was knocked down by her rapidly approaching foot. She forced the shoe on snugly and maneuvered Tom to be underneath her sole with his head sticking out from in between her big toe and second toe. Tom couldn’t move an inch. The odor was more powerful than anything he’d ever smelled. 

 

He began screaming and struggling, “LET ME OUT OF HERE! GET ME OUT! THIS ISN’T WHAT I WANT! I DON’T WANT THIS! GET ME OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH.” No response from the outside world. Hyper-ventilating now pushing more and more foot odor into his body, Tom began repeating “This has to be a dream. This has to be a dream. This HAS to be a dream. Please be a dream. I don’t want to stay in here. I hate it. It stinks too much. Please please please be a dream!” As Tom was repeating this over and over a droplet of foot sweat began rolling down from in between her toes, right on target to land in his face. “NO! NO! NO!” Tom shouted as he turned his head side to side trying to wiggle his way out. The foot didn’t budge and the sweat came closer and closer. There was nothing he could do as the sweat rolled right onto his face, coating him in it and it leaking into his mouth. Tom absolutely wanted to vomit now. Tears streamed down his face as he screamed in protest. Unfortunately no one would hear him as his entire world belonged inside of Madame Djinn’s oppressively stinky shoe. With one final shout, Tom’s eyes sprung open once more.

 

He woke up in the center of the room with the yin and yang symbol. Madame Djinn was already awake with her shoes on and was sitting in a meditative pose. He looked around the room…everything was normal. His breathing was very heaving. 

 

“It looks like you’ve received strong visions. That is a good sign. Our energy work was successful. You may continue living as you were and your innermost desires will come into reality soon.” Madame Djinn finished with a smile on her face.

 

Tom was done with this. He couldn’t look her in the eye anymore without automatically tasting her putrid foot sweat and smelling that cheesy odor that was burned into his brain. “Thank you for everything, I need to go home now” Tom said quickly before pulling $50 dollars out of his wallet and taking off. He left abruptly, passing through both sets of curtains practically running out of the shack. As he was making it past the final set of curtains he felt someone grab his hand and hold him. 

 

Madame Djinn looked him in the eyes with that same ominous and mysterious smile. She handed him a small gem stone and said “For you. Please take it. It will help you in your journey. And please, call me Esmerelda.”

 

In truth Tom wanted to take the stone and throw it as far as he could. But so as not to be rude to her, he took it and put it in his pocket, and immediately began racing away. Madame Djinn merely smiled as he took off. 

 

Tom just wanted to get home and forget all about this. Forget about his foot fetish, forget about his dreams and visions and everything. “I gotta get a grip” he thought. “Why the hell is that shit so real?! I just want to be normal!”

 

To be continued…

 

Preview:

 

Toms arrives home and continues life as normal…only to find out things aren’t so normal anymore.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Some of the content with Madame Djinn was inspiredd by a story I'd read somewhere, or it may have been a collage. If it sounds familar to anyone, please link to what you think it may be so I can give credit appropriately. Thanks!