- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've updated Hannah's photo. I like this one better: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7e/79/61/7e79612d3c94dce74eedbb91e7d7d05b.jpg

On his way home Tom stopped by a small ravine and took the stone out of his pocket. “Who knows what the hell this stupid thing is” Tom muttered to himself frustrated. He wound up his arm and threw it as far as he could into the water and continued on home. He walked through the front door of his house, eager to finally put that event behind him. The door opens up to his living room where he sees all 3 of his sisters sitting on the couch watching tv. They all turn around to see who it is.

 

“Hey bro, you’re later than usual, what happened?” Emily asked. 

 

“I just took a different route that’s all.” Tom replied curtly.

 

“Ooooo someone’s in a sour mood” teased Andrea. “Did you fail a test or something?”

 

“No, I’m just tired y’know?” Tom answered.

 

“Come hang out with us, relax bro.” Said Hannah.

 

Tom wondered if that might be best. On the one hand he was afraid that if he went to his room he would just keep thinking about what happened with Madame Djinn, and on the other hand he wondered if maybe hanging around with his sisters would be an even worse reminder. “Sure I guess. Gimme a sec to change.” Tom finally answered, thinking that maybe talking about random stuff would get his mind off of it. After he went to his room to change into something more comfortable, he went over to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Emily. It was a bit of a tight squeeze since all 4 of them were now on the same length of couch. Thankfully, everything seemed back to normal. The 4 of them watched tv and laughed, talked about their days and whatever else became a topic of conversation. But then, it took a turn for the worse.

 

Emily began sniffing the air inquisitively, “Hey, do you guys smell something funky?” She asked.

 

Hannah took a few whiffs and caught something as well. “Yeah I kinda do…it smells…kinda like—”

 

Andrea interrupted her in that moment, “Feet. It smells like feet.”

 

Tom felt his heart drop. How come he didn’t smell anything?

 

“You think it’s just our own feet?” Hannah asked looking down. Emily and Andrea did the same, lifting up their feet and wiggling them. 

 

“No it’s almost like it’s coming from…” Emily trailed off as she turned to Tom and smelled the air around his face. “It’s Tom’s face! It totally smells like feet!”

 

Tom could feel his stomach in his throat. It must’ve been Madame Djinn’s foot sweat that got stuck to his face earlier. It’s been there so long he probably just got used to it. Tom immediately tried to play it off, “No way, that’s YOU guys. You all have some gross ass feet.”

 

Andrea got up and went to see for herself. “Nope, your face definitely smells like feet. You got some extracurriculars you’re not telling us about?”

 

Emily adds, “Yea! You come home later than usual, are all secretive about it, and then your face smells like feet.”

 

Hannah jumps in on the teasing, “Awww, sounds like little Tommy has a bully. Did someone shove their feet in your face little bro.”

 

Tom’s heart was racing now and he was getting increasingly uncomfortable. “Can we just change the subject please? Maybe I should just go to bed.”

 

The 3 of them were giggling now. Andrea kept prodding, “Oh it’s ok bro, we accept you even with your stinky face. I’m sure it’s not any worse than Emily’s nasty feet.”

 

Emily whipped her head to face Andrea, “Heyyyy! Rude. But she’s got a point bro, here look.” Emily quickly pivoted on her butt on the couch and swung both her legs up. She began pushing her navy blue socked feet into Tom’s face. “See bro? After you get a whiff of these that bully’s feet will seem like roses.” Emily managed to get one foot very close to his nose and the other planted firmly on his cheek. Tom felt her sweat on his cheek, and he could feel the heat of her foot right in front of his nose. He didn’t smell anything before, but now so close to his face he recognized Emily’s signature cheesy soccer feet.

 

Tom freaked out, “STOP IT!” He shouted as he smacked her feet away from his face.

 

“OUCH” Emily shouted. Tom did actually hit her feet with considerable force causing her pain. “Dude what the hell is your problem, it was just a joke you don’t have to hit me.”

 

“Whatever. Sorry. I’m going to bed.” Tom said as he got up and was about to storm off. Emily, Andrea, and Hannah all watched him with confused looks on their faces. 

 

“I was just joking about the bully thing Tom. But now I think something’s up. Are you ok?” Hannah asked.

 

As Tom was about to respond, Andrea interrupted the train of thought, “Hey Tom, what’s this? Looks like it slipped out of your pocket.” Andrea said looking at a small gemstone right in the seat of the couch where Tom was.

 

They could hear Tom mutter under his breath “What the hell?” Tom’s mind was filled with thoughts. “How can that be? I chucked that thing into the water. I know I did. Am I going crazy? I definitely got rid of it. So how is it here?” And in that moment, Tom remembered Madame Djinn’s words. “For you. Please take it. It will help you in your journey. And please, call me Esmerelda.” What the hell does “It will help you in your journey,” mean.

 

Andrea picked it up and looked around at it. “Looks pretty. Did someone give it to you?”

 

Tom lunged forward to grab the stone gemstone, “Give that back!” But Andrea was quicker than him, quickly sticking out her foot to block him which caused him to run right into it, impacting his chest. 

 

Andrea looked at Tom, “You’re full of secrets today Tom, what the hell is going on with you? Secret missing time in your day, secret foot stink on your face, secret stones. Is this some kind of nerdy game you got going with your friends?”

 

Tom realized that was actually the perfect excuse. “Yes! Yeah totally. Haha.” Tom laughed nervously. “It’s just a game with my friends. It’s like a real life role playing game y’know? Super nerdy. One of my quests involved kissing my friend Brittany’s foot that’s all. I thought it was gross so I left.” Tom was incredibly grateful to Andrea for suggesting the idea. He thought “If I can just get that stupid rock back I’ll smash it with a hammer.”

 

“Hmmmm…ok.” Andrea replied suspiciously. 

 

She was about to hand back the stone when Hannah stepped in, “Wait a second. That’s no reason to freak out like you did and hit your little sister. Apologize to Emily.” Hannah said as she handed the stone to Emily.

 

“Yeah bro, she’s got a point.” Emily said.

 

Tom looking completely deflated, walked over in front of Emily and began to apologize. “Em, I’m sorr—”

 

He was interrupted, “I want you to apologize on your knees. Make me believe it” she said mischievously. This wasn’t entirely unexpected from her. Tom knew his younger sister was the brattiest of the bunch, as well as obnoxious. This is why he favored Andrea, who was usually so nice and caring, even though she could be playful and teasing some times. Hannah was a bit too forceful for him. Tom proceeded to drop to his knees.

 

“Em, I’m sorr—” Tom was interrupted once again. Emily flung her foot out in front of her and in front of Tom.

 

“I want you to apologize to my feet. Kiss it and say ‘I love you’.” Emily’s face had an absolute shit eating grin on it now. Meanwhile Andrea and Hannah giggled at the sight. 

 

Tom looked back at Hannah as if looking for her to stop this, but she just responded, “Hey don’t look at me. It’s her feet you hit. Her rules. You want your rock back or not?”

 

Tom sighed deeply as he took Emily’s foot in hand. He looked into the bottom of her socked foot seeing how gross it looked up close. It was visible sweaty, the outline of her foot being made clear by the dampness when compared to the rest of the sock. He could feel the heat coming off of it, and now the potent odor was reaching his face. Thinking about what he was about to say caused his arousal to grow immensely. He really didn’t want them to see him get a boner, so he figured he’d better get this over with quick. To some extent, this was a dream come true for him, but he was embarrassed and still afraid because of what happened earlier. Esmerelda’s overwhelming foot odor inside of her shoe made him shudder.

 

Tom brought his face closer to Emily’s foot, obscuring his vision of her face and making the odor stronger as she flexed her toes within the sock. “Em’s foot, I’m sorry for hitting you. I love you.” He said, and then planted a kiss on the sole. As he did he could immediately taste the salty flavor of her sweat. His nose made full contact with the sole forcing him to breathe it in for that moment. 

 

As soon as he did that Emily brought her other foot around the back of his neck and pulled his face further into the foot he was kissing. She bursted out in laughter as Tom tried to pull her feet off, but she held on strong using her toned muscular legs. Andrea and Hannah also started giggling watching this unfold. 

 

“Now you got double the foot stink on your face Tommy” teased Hannah.

 

Tom finally pried her feet off of him and backed away. As he was about to shout at them, he noticed something incredible. “The stone…what’s happening?” Tom mumbled as everyone looked at it.

 

“It feels…warm” Emily gazed at it, seeing how it was getting brighter and brighter. Tom felt as though he couldn’t move an inch. He could only watch the brilliant light coming out of the mysterious gem. Then, a bubble of light began to expand outwards from the stone, consuming the entire room. Finally, just as quickly as it appeared, it went away. All 3 of his sisters looked like they were completely in a daze.

 

“Umm…guys? You alright?” Tom asked. Suddenly, they all sprung back to life, and all of them looked right at Tom. “Ooookkk…you’re kinda freaking me out now. Can I have my stone back and go to bed now? I kissed your stupid foot.”

 

All 3 of their faces now had sadistic looking grins, except for Emily who seemed offended at his comment. “Excuse me? My ‘stupid foot?’ How dare you. I’ll have you know you haven’t seen ANYTHING yet, foot sniffer. ”

 

Tom’s heart skipped a beat again.  “Foot sniffer? Excuse me?”

 

Hannah jumped in, “You heard her. Foot sniffer.”

 

Tom started getting scared. The stone, the flash of light, the harsh change in demeanor. Something wasn’t right. Tom decided to just go to his room immediately. “Well alright guys, good night it’s been a long day.” As Tom tried walking away, Andrea got up and raced in front of him. “C’mon Tommy, hang out with us a little longer. My feet feel so hot and sweaty. I’ll be so sad if I don’t have a face to rub them in.”

 

Suddenly from behind him Tom heard Hannah, “Bro, if I have to go over there it’s just gonna be worse for you. Get over here. Now.” Tom stayed put, eyeing down the situation. Hanna got up and walked over to where they were. Tom looked in front of him, and then behind him. He wasn’t the tallest or fastest person, but he figured he should be able to overpower them. Tom attempted to charge through Andrea in front of him. She embraced his body and he continued to push harder and harder. He was making significant ground. If he could just get passed her he’d be able to run to his room and lock the door. 

 

Tom thought, “If I can just get to my room and gather myself I can think of a plan to grab that damn stone and destroy it. That must be what triggered this.”

 

Just as he was about to push Andrea out of the way, he felt sudden searing pain in his crotch. Hannah had kicked him square in the nuts. Tom immediately dropped to the ground and curled up into a ball. “C’mon Em, help us.” Hannah shouted over to Emily. She quickly made her way over and the three of them dragged his immobile body back to the carpeted floor of the living room. 

 

Andrea proceeded to disappear for about 30 seconds and came back with her hands full. “Look what I found in the garage guys.” In her hands were several roles of cling wrap and duct tape.

 

“Perfect!” Hanna shouted.

 

Tom was still reeling from the pain to even hear what she was saying. He knew he needed to get up and get out of there as soon as possible. This was getting out of hand.

 

Emily proceeded to sit on his back and held his arms together, while Hannah grabbed his legs and held them together. At this point Tom tried to speak up after he could hear tape being unrolled. “Guys what are you doing!? Please stop! I’m your brother!”

 

Emily scooted up slightly on his back with his arms still in hand. Since she was sitting on his back his face was pressed into the carpeted floor beneath him. She proceeded to shove both of her feet under his face. 

 

“EMILY STOP IT GET OFF.” He shouted, but as he did Emily’s feet followed his face wherever he tried to turn it.

 

“Just hang out in there for a bit ok? We’re almost ready bro. You’re gonna love this.” Emily spoke calmly.

 

Tom could only fight back for so long before his neck muscles gave out and his face slumped into the sweaty socked feet beneath him. In truth part of him was enjoying it, but based on his past experience he knew it’d quickly grow beyond that point. For now he allowed his head to rest within the confines of Emily’s sweaty cheesy socks. The odor was pretty strong, but not excessively so. 

 

Tom was quickly losing hope. Every few seconds he’d get a new spurt of energy but would quickly tire himself and his head would drop back into Emily’s feet, and he could feel more and more of his body being wrapped up in the cling wrap. Emily finally scooted up a little further and sat down on his upper back. She turned around so that she could hold his arms down at his side while Andrea and Hanna wrapped his torso up. Before long, they finally made it to his neck. They flipped him around and took a good look at their work.

 

“Oh this is perfect. There’s nothing worse than a foot sniffer that avoids feet.” Hannah said. “And believe me. Mine need a good thorough sniffing, so I hope you’re ready Tommy.”

 

Tom wiggled around as best as he could, but he could barely move. His body was packed so tightly, and with his arms at his side he couldn’t use them at all. As much as he hated to admit it, he could feel his boner growing. Thankfully it wasn’t visible because of how tightly his body had been wrapped up. “Guys, please, you have to stop this. You don’t understand, you’re all brainwashed.”

 

Andrea looked over at Hannah and said “You know what’s even worse than a foot sniffer that avoids feet? One that talks too much. Can I borrow your socks Emily?”

 

“It would be my honor” Emily responded as she peeled off her socks and handed them to Andrea.

 

“Wait! Wait! Andrea please, just listen. It was Esmerelda the psychic. That’s what the foot odor was on my face. That’s where the stone came from. Just please list—MPHHHMMPPH” Tom was cut short by Andrea shoving Emily’s sock in his mouth.

 

“Oh put a sock in it!” Hannah shouted down to him, laughing at the corniness of the joke. The other two rolled their eyes. Tom struggled like never before. Hannah looked down to Tom and sternly spoke at him, “Keep struggling and I’ll kick you again.”

 

Tom, remembering the pain from earlier, stopped moving. He just accepted the salty flavor of Emily’s sweaty foot. Andrea wrapped his mouth with duct tape around his head several times to make a tight seal. Emily and Andrea dragged his body over in front of the couch and laid him perpendicular to it, with his head in the center. Andrea proceeded to sit in the center of the couch, Emily on the floor to his left, and Hannah on the floor to his right. Tom looked up at Andrea with complete terror in his eyes, looking for an ounce of mercy from any of them.

 

“Oh Tommy. Don’t give me that look. We’re just going to make you smell our feet is all. Just take some nice deep breaths, it’s really easy.” Andrea spoke down sweetly to Tom.

 

Tom made pathetic muffled sounds in disagreement.

“What’s that? You want us to hurry up? Geez, alright, if you say so bro. I didn’t realize you were so excited for our stinky feet in your face.” Hannah taunted. 

 

Her and Andrea proceeded to peel off their socks and stick them near his face. Andrea then lowered her bare soles right above his face, while Emily brought hers to the side of his face, and Hannah on the other side. This created walls of feet all around him, ready to seal him inside. They were moving slowly just to taunt him. No matter which way he turned he would encounter another pair of his sister’s reeking feet ready to consume his face. Tom closed his eyes and accepted his fate. All 6 feet touched his head at the same time and completely encased him in stinky foot flesh.  

 

“Ahh now that’s the life.” Andrea said as she sighed. She brought her toes over to his nose, “C’mon bro, I want to feel you sniffing. Deeeeep breaths.” Tom turned his head to the right to try and evade them, bringing his nose into Emily’s feet. 

 

Emily added to the taunting, “Doesn’t matter where you turn Tommy, now you’ve got my pretty feet to deal with.” Tom turned his head left bringing his nose into Hannah’s feet.

 

“You’re such an idiot. Doesn’t matter what you do, you’re gonna be smelling one of our feet whether you like it or not.” Hannah commanded.

 

“Guys, hold his head straight please. I want to feel his breathing in between my sweaty toes.” Andrea asked. Emily and Hannah proceeded to press their feet tightly on either side of Tom’s head, forcing him to look upwards straight at Andrea’s feet, who then proceeded to re-seal her toes over his nose. With each labored breath Tom inhaled Andrea’s sour foot odor. 

 

The girls proceeded to turn on a movie and dimmed the lights in the living room. They kept Tom in this position for over an hour before rotating. Then another hour and they rotated again. While in his foot purgatory, Tom could only whimper and pray that eventually he’d have a chance to get free of his current bindings and grab that stone so he could undo this. He wasn’t sure how it worked at all, but he figured it would at least be better if it were in his possession, not to mention if he could just get away from the 3 of them he’d at least be able to stay away. Through out the movie they watched they kept taunting him. “Sniff in between my toes bro,” “Look at my pretty feet,” “Your face belongs under our feet,” “You were meant for this.” It quickly became a nightmare scenario for Tom. By the time the movie was over it was almost midnight.

 

Emily yawned and said, “Hey guys. Mom’s going to be home soon. We should probably hide him you know. It sucks that we can’t keep him at our feet ALL the time.”

 

Hanna responded, “Well, let’s move him to my room first and then we can figure out what to do.”

 

The girls released Tom’s head from their foot cage, giving him his first breath of fresh air in hours. Their odor now tainted his face, so the air he got wasn’t really fresh, but it wasn’t as bad. The three of them picked up his mummified body and brought it over to Hannah’s room, where they closed the door and locked it.

 

“Alright,” started Hannah, “We need to figure out how we can keep him under our feet for as long as possible. Just the idea that he’ll be breathing fresh air at any point makes me sick.”

 

“Ughh, I knowwww” Andrea commented in agreement.

 

“I at least wish our feet were stinkier. He’s been getting off easy tonight.” Emily added. As soon as she said this, the stone that she still had in her possession gave off a quick bright light and then went back to normal. Everyone in the room immediately noticed something. The scent of feet multiplied. Tom’s eyes grew wide as he realized what just happened. 

 

Emily spoke, “ummm, did our feet just get stinkier?”

 

“I’m pretty sure they did. Why don’t we have our little helper here be the judge?” Hannah added.

 

The three of them this time just surrounded his head in a semi circle and wildly began rubbing their feet in his face. Tom began to struggle with much more fight than before. It used to be in the tolerable range, but now the odor was absolutely repulsive. He could feel it burn his nostrils as it wormed his way into his poor lungs. 

 

“Man I can smell them from up here” Andrea said with disgust. She stared at the stone in Emily’s hand for a moment. “Hey Em, let me see that thing real quick.”

 

“Oh god.” Tom thought. “She must’ve figured it out. This is it. I’m fucked.” 

 

“Our feet should be a whole lot sweatier.” Andrea said as she clutched the stone. It flashed once again, and quickly the three of them could feel the sweat just start coming out of their feet. This also made the stench much more apparent. Tom’s face was instantly inundated with hot steamy foot sweat. Their feet could now glide with ease across his face, staining his skin with their now oppressive foot stench. The air in the room started to become insufferable. 

 

“I can’t believe this. Bro, it’s like you were made for this. Think about how much fun we can have now!” Hannah shouted with genuine excitement. In truth all 3 of them were now incredibly excited, their heads filling with ideas on how to torture their poor brother with their feet. “Gimme the rock, I gotta try something.” Hanna motioned towards the gem with her hand. After taking it in her hand she said, “Tom should be the only one who can smell our feet.” Suddenly, the odor in the room vanished. At the same time, Tom nearly jumped a foot in the air as he panicked. That command didn’t just make it so that only Tom could smell their feet, it made it so that all the odor from their feet would go straight to Tom, so instead of flying off all around the area it went straight up his nose. He writhed uncontrollably on the ground which made all 3 of them burst with laughter.

 

“Oh man, looks like Tommy’s not appreciating our gift” Emily managed to squeeze out in between laughs. She decided to sit on Tom’s stomach and really focus her toes and sole over his nose. “Smell that all up bro. Think about it. Now we can have you smell our feet ALL the time. You can’t EVER get away” she laughed cruelly as she laughed straight into his face, explaining his fate.

 

Tom continued writhing on the ground, both from what he was hearing and the continued onslaught of foot odor. 

 

“Move Emily, stop hogging his face!” Andrea said as she pushed Emily out of the way and shoved her feet into Tom’s face. The three of them proceeded to get into a fight to see who could have more of their feet on Tom’s face. Suddenly Emily stopped and snatched the stone out of Hannah’s hand.

 

“You got an idea Em?” Hannah asked.

 

“I was thinking…just because we can make sure he’s always smelling our feet, doesn’t mean he’ll always BE at our feet. Like we have to go to school and stuff. Who’s gonna keep him company while we do that? It makes me sad that he won’t have us around. And us fighting for room on his face got me wondering…” Emily then proceeded to whisper into Hannah and Andrea’s ears. Both of their eyes grew wide and they just looked down at Tom and burst into laughter once again.

 

Andrea managed to get out “Tommy Tommy Tommy, this day just keeps getting better and better for you.”

 

Tom was terrified of what they’d come up with. He knew it must have been something truly horrendous. Tom figured he could tolerate whatever torture they threw at him, so long as at some point they left him alone long enough for him to escape. But now that they were figuring out how to use the stone he could feel that hope slipping away from him. For some reason in that moment, his vision of being inside of Esmerelda’s disgusting shoe inhaling her cheesy foot odor flashed across his mind. The memory made him sick.

 

Emily clutched the stone, and pressed her sole over Tom’s mouth, letting her toes lightly grasp his nose. “Tom needs to be small enough to fit inside of our shoes.”

 

Tom’s eyes grew as wide as they could go. He began nodding his head no, looking at each of them. His muffled cries grew louder. His sisters could tell he was yelling the word “please” over and over again as tears formed in his eyes. Unfortunately all they did was giggle as the tears began streaming down his face. The stone flashed very bright this time. Tom knew his fate was sealed now. He began to feel very dizzy and the room started spinning. He recognized the feeling all too well. All 3 of them shoved their feet into his face and pressed hard. It only took a few seconds for the room to start getting larger and larger.

 

Tom passed out for a few seconds. The first thing he noticed before even opening his eyes was the stinging odor in the air, which seemingly consumed all the air around him. Opening his eyes he saw a sight that was truly a nightmare. Emily, Andrea, and Hannah, feet bared in all of their sweaty stinky glory, soles flexing and toes wiggling, and most ominous of all, the psychotic smiles on their faces brimming with excitement.

 

“Get ready Tommy. We’re about to make your life so much better. Just sweaty stinky feet all the time. They're so pretty aren't they?” Tom heard Andrea's voice booming.