[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

So, it was sometime around June of 2016 when I was wandering aimlessly on the internet that I first saw Shuten's artwork and became immediately interested in her design.  This was before I had even heard of FGO, so when I found out she was part of the Fate franchise I dug around and at the time I looked down on mobile games like an elitist dumbass.  Yeah, I was one of those 'mobile games aren't real games' people... but being an avid fan of Fate back then I thought to myself 'Damn... I'm picking up a mobile game now, aren't I?'  I had never been so simultaneously happy and sad that, at the time, FGO was a JP only game and I resolved myself to only play it if it came out in English...  Now look at me.
All of that is to say the Shuten-Douji was the character that made me aware that FGO exists and has as such held a special place in my heart since, despite my preference for them 'big anime titties' lol  Also, Yuuki Aoi is my second favorite VA just after Sawashiro Miyuki, so she has that going for her too, and that vore/giantess perceptive of her NP is great.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Feet, Growing Woman, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9074 Read: 4178
Published: March 14 2020 Updated: March 14 2020

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (9074 words)