- Text Size +

Burdened with the lofty duty of ensuring humanity's future, those that reside in Chaldea lead more stressful lives than most people.  Thankfully, the facilities for rest and relaxation were built with this increased mental and physical strain in mind and boasted state-of-the-art technology to keep everyone working in their best conditions.

This obviously included the many Servants summoned by the only able bodied Master remaining in the remote observatory.  Chaldea was equipped with the newest video game consoles, the fastest computers, a well stocked library, professional grade kitchen, simulation rooms, gym, and most famous and appreciated of all, a large communal bath for all to enjoy.  Some liked to visit the bath on their own, like the shut-in Osakabehime, but most freely come and go as they need, conversing or competing with whomever might also be in there at the time.  However, for a few the warm atmosphere is the perfect place for regular meet-ups to chat openly.

It started near the end of January, a little over a month and a half ago, when the seemingly odd pairing of Mochizuki Chiyome, the famous Edo period Kunoichi, and Gorgon Medusa, the cursed Greek Goddess-turned-monster for the Age of Gods, began entering and leaving the baths of Chaldea together.  It was especially uncharacteristic of the anti-social Gorgon but word quickly spread that it was their serpent-themed curses that initially drew Chiyome to Gorgon, while the former Goddess was adamant she was only humoring the petite Kunoichi.

True thoughts and motives of their regular meet-ups aside, it soon became an unspoken agreement with most of the female Servants to avoid going to the baths during those times since Gorgon is much quicker to leave if they don't.  The only exceptions to that curtesy are Gorgon's older sisters, Stheno and Euryale, and her youngest self, who goes by the alias Ana, whenever the two of them are butting heads.

"At least, those are usually the only ones..."  Gorgon thought in annoyance, glaring over at the purple-haired oni drinking from her large red sake cup.

"Gorgon-sama?  Gorgon-sama?"  Snapping her attention back to the famous female ninja, the cursed Goddess tried her best to ignore the extra sharing the water.  "Were you listening?"

"My attention wandered for a moment, what were you saying little Orochi girl?"  She asked.

"Oyakata-sama's return gift.  He favored me with a shoulder massage, which was very pleasant, and some cookies.  What did you receive?"  Chiyome asked, relaxing in the water a bit more.

"'Return gift'?  Oh, for that holiday last month.  I didn't give Master any chocolates, at least none that weren't meant for my older sisters and purer forms.  Though my sisters seemed to allow him a bite of one of the eggs as a reward, so he did give me some gifts to deliver to them in his place earlier."  Gorgon explained, her gaze slowly turning to the drinking oni.

"He asked you to deliver them for him?  That seems uncharacteristically improper for Oyakata-sama...  Why wouldn't he deliver them himself?"  The kunoichi wondered.

"He told me my older sisters threatened to charm and enslave him for a week the next time they saw him for some reason, which is the only reason I agreed to present this ugly form before them."  The Avenger elaborated, clenching her hands into tight fists as she shook from frustration.  "However, they claimed that it was an 'amusing idea, one they'd each be happy to subject him to if he wishes such', but not only was that a lie, that foolish boy gave me one too many gifts to deliver."

Smiling slyly at the obvious intentions of their shared Master, Chiyome feigned surprise.  "Oh my, what was it?"

"Small, white chocolate skulls filled with human blood, his blood to be specific."  She replied.  "My sisters told me it'd be a waste to throw them away and it was his mistake to carelessly forget them and told me to eat them."

"My, that sounds like an awfully flimsy excuse, though an effort at one all the same."  The pale skinned oni commented with a listless giggle as she poured herself another cup.  "'Tis a luxury indeed to be able to enjoy such a comforting bath after a hard day's work, is it not?"  She added as she gulped down another mouthful of her wine.

"Yes, thank you for all your hard work, Shuten-Douji-sama."  Chiyome replied politely.  "As a fellow Assassin Servant, I must admit I feel my prowess in battle is lacking by comparison.  If only I could serve Oyakata-sama as well as you."

"Oh, think nothing of it, my adorable little sister.  Currently it is more amusing allowing such a curious human to command me in battle than simply melting him down to the marrow and savoring him.  Who knows, should Dan'na-han ever dare to bore an oni and force me to seek out my own amusement too long... Ufufufu."  The dunkard mused, running a finger along the Kunoichi's shoulder and drawing her face almost uncomfortably close.

"'L-L-Little sister'!?"  Flustered by the infamous oni's words and actions, Chiyome broke free of Shuten's grip and appeared on the other side of her usual bathmate.  "Please do not tease me so, Shuten-Douji-sama, claiming a child of the Heavens to be related to one such as myself... even jokes have their limits."

"A joke, you say?  Was it not that Father of mine that cursed you?"  Shuten asked back, pointing to the snake-like markings coiling around the girl's body.  "Curse or not, you carry a portion of Yamata-no-Orochi's power in that delicate little body.  What else could we be if not siblings."

"No, no, no.  If anything, I'd be nothing more than a servant who was punished."  Chiyome refuted bashfully.  "As the direct progeny of the Orochi, how could I dare consider myself-"

"Fufufu.  You accidentally slight Father once and think his ire for you burns more than for me?"  Shuten interrupted, spilling some of her potent liquor into the bath as she tried to hold back her laughter.  "Mine is one of the most infamous of names in Japanese myth, no less than that deliciously plump fox or that fool whose marriage was a sham.  Cast in the shadow of a daughter he abandoned, how Father's scales must molt with his fury.  Don't you agree, Aunty?"

As if a testament for the potency of her favored drink, with just the little bit that spilled into the much larger bathtub the steam in the room began to carry a sweet, intoxicating scent.  With both other Servants showing flushed cheeks already, it was little wonder Shuten was forbidden from sharing her sake with the staff.  Still, even in her now slightly inebriated state, Gorgon wasn't about to let what the drunkard oni said stand.

"'Aunty'?  In what way do you plan to drag me into this little family you're building?"  The fallen Goddess asked in a rather irritated tone.

"Were you not a Goddess?  Are you not a serpentine monster?"  The mischievous oni asked, smiling.  "Perhaps in other countries the two are opposed, but for us it is merely a matter of perspective.  Technically speaking I too would be a Goddess in some ways, much like how Father was seen as a terrible God until he was defeated and made into a monster.  Though there is no blood between us, your circumstances are parallel enough, are they not?  Or perhaps you could ask Father to take you as a wife, ufufufu.  Oh, calling you Step-Mother would be amusing too."

"Y-You dare..."  Seething from embarrassment and anger, as well as becoming more and more intoxicated as she failed to realize her hair was drinking from Shuten's cup, Gorgon dizzily swung her tail down on the teasing demon, wildly missing.

Smiling even larger with a job well done, Shuten jumped out of the bath, pouring the rest of her cup into the waters for her bathmates to enjoy, and sauntering out into the changing rooms.  She couldn't help but giggle as she got dressed to the sounds of water splashing and the small Assassin tried to either calm the enraged Gorgon or stay afloat, maybe both.  "They'll calm down eventually."  She thought, drying off only enough to not leave a trail of water as she walked.  Despite lacking more developed feminine assets, the infamous oni was as seductive as they came and knew it.  A faint, light steam rolling off her body from the relatively cool air of the facility, droplets of water pooling together and running down her subtle curves.  The little bit of extra sway she gave her hips and bounce in her step she used to cause glimpses of her flawless rear from under her shortened kimono hem.  She enjoyed turning the heads of men and women alike as she made her way back to her room.  If it wasn't for the threat of forcefully cancelling her summoning, she would indulge in their bodies, pair their innards with her wine and melt them all down to the marrow, and they'd all thank her for it with their last breath too.  "Humans are so wonderfully depraved creatures, perfect to be an oni's toy.  But no, Dan'na-han is far too fun for now to give up...  White Day, eh?"

Fujimaru had been unusually busy today, despite the special occasion, but he had called on her for most of the day.  It was fun to get to tear enemies apart and make sake out of them with her Noble Phantasm, but he curiously made no mention of the debt he had incurred when he accepted her chocolates on Valentine's Day a month ago.  A slight blush touched her cheeks as she remembered finding her Master in his room and giving him her liquor-nectar bonbons.  After discussing her plans for giving Kintoki some chocolate she only intended to tease him a bit more by feeding him one playfully, but...

"Ah... Dan'na-han went really wild after that.  He'd make a fine oni..."  Rounding the corner to come in view of her room, Shuten saw her Master pacing nervously in front of her door, fidgeting impatiently.  "Oh, my, my.  Hee hee, how fun could this be?"  Making use of her Presence Concealment, she elegantly crept up on the unsuspecting youth while his back was to her.  Licking her lips, she eyed his vulnerable neck, peaking up for the collar of his uniform, ready to pounce.

"Oh, there she is!  Mommy, the Drinking Lady is here now."  A childish voice called out, notifying the sneaking oni that her Master hadn't come to visit alone.

Turning on his heels, Fujimaru stopped dead in his tracks to face the demonic Assassin.  "There you are Shuten, I'm glad I found you in time."

Mildly irriated that her fun had been spoiled, Shuten looked around for the other Servant in the area.  "Dan'na-han, if you wish to join me in bed I'll not turn you away, but should you not put the little ones to bed first?"  She teased, as the little white haired girl avatar of Jack the Ripper appeared smiling behind her.  "Or would you have her join as well?  My, how deliciously atrocious.  I don't mind either way however, Fufufufu."

"In bed?  Oh, does that mean we're going to sleep together Mommy?"  Jack asked somewhat innocently, smiling brightly.  "If you're sleeping with Drinking Lady, we want to too!"

"N-No Jack-chan, you don't understand what she meant."  The inexperienced Master tried to explain, though the topic of the conversation had him thoroughly flustered.

"No?  But, didn't she want you to stick your-?"  Jack began to ask before Fujimaru clasped his hands over her mouth from behind her and pulled her into his chest.

"Jack-chan!  Wh-Who taught y-y-you about that!?"  He asked, turning beet red.

Struggling to escape his grasp for a moment, Jack was able to slide her mouth free and looked back up at him.  "Of course we know Mommy.  We saw it a lot before in London.  Women would take men into their beds and put thei-"  Once again, Fujimaru's hand cut off any more explanation she could give.

"Okay, okay.  I get it."  He tried to reason with her.  "I need to talk with Shuten now though, so be a good girl and go play with Nursery Rhyme and the others before it's time for bed."

"Okay!"  Jack replied, turning to hug her Master.  "Goodnight Mommy.  Good night Drinking Lady."  She called back as she ran off.

"Dan'na-han, you never did deny my accusation."  Shuten whispered seductively into his ear as she draped her arms over his shoulders.

Silently, Fujimaru easily stood up with the light oni hanging off of him and walked into her room.  Her room was just about as sparsely furnished as her Master's, she just had more shelves holding bottles of all sorts of wines and sake and lacked an actual bed to sleep upon.  Nobody understood why she had the bed removed, since she always played coy when asked, and had a multitude of pillows to lay on instead.

Shuten herself was a bit confused by her Master's actions though, since he was a polite, well-mannered boy and always asked before entering another's room.  Even more perplexing was when he sat her down in the corner she was accustomed to sleeping in and went over to the door.  At first she thought he was going to leave without a word, but when he poked his head out to check the hall and then locked the door her confusion turned to anticipation.  In her mind, there was only one reason to ensure a man and an oni would not be disturbed, and as much as she wanted to snatch the initiative away from him and pin him to the floor, she wanted to see what he was planning.  "To take an oni by force.  What a greedy one you are, Master.  Though, occasionally something like this..."


February 14, 2020



Valentine's Day was a day of chocolate and love for most, but the infamous Shuten-Douji wanted to have a little fun too.  Sitting on the lap of her naive, trusting Master, her chocolate bonbons delivered and her teasing done, she held up one of the round nectar-filled balls of chocolate for Fujimaru to eat.  As typical of the young man, he sat awkwardly stiff and was hesitant to eat her gift in such an embarrassing fashion, but opened his mouth all the same as the treat approached.  Her smile widened as he took a bite, spilling the contents on his chin and onto the exposed skin of her chest, and she giggled as his face instantly flushed.

"Fufu, what a messy eater you are.  Ah, but I suppose I neglected to mention the filling has an alch- oh my."  She began to tease only for the young Master to fall back on the bed completely intoxicated.  "Dan'na-han?  Are you feeling unwell?  I even used a more mild sake for your delicate human body.  Had you a sip of my favorite drink, you'd melt from the inside out."  She said, hovering over him on her hands and knees admiring the drunken look on his face.  He was so vulnerable, completely at her mercy.  Licking her lips, she lowered her face and began to lick up the filling that had ran down his chin when she felt two hands firmly grasp her buttocks.  "Ah, now what is this, Master-han?"  She asked, looking back to see his hands groping her.  "Do you perha-!"  She knew he wasn't entirely in his right mind, but she was intending to tease the usually timid, boy a bit more before putting him to bed.  She wasn't expecting him to bring his face up to her when she looked back and forcefully begin a passionate kiss.

It was so unexpected, in fact, that the inebriated human was able to overpower the superhuman oni and flip their positions around so that he was the one on top holding her down.

"Ney... Shooten?"  Slurring his words, Fujimaru stared down at the Anti-Hero Servant.  "Yuu say it a lot, wight?  To tayk wat you want wen you wanit."

The surprise on her face shifted to a tantalizing elation, she pulled the sleeve of her already short kimono down a bit more to expose her shoulder and tugged at one of the straps of the extremely revealing material she wore underneath it.  "If you wish to act like a true oni, Dan'na-sama, then being true to one's desires is a must."

"Then...  I kno compaired ta Kinoki I don' measure up... not in strength... not in indurance... not in berth.  But... but..."  Wrapping a hand behind the back of her head, Fujimaru raised Shuten's head off the bed a bit to bring it closer to his.  "I'm not gonna lose!"

Kissing her again, Fujimaru lowered them back onto the bed and slipped his hand into her clothes.  Amused, the petite oni allowed him to take the lead, offering silent guidance only when his drunken nature interfered with the fun.  As he lowered his head to clean up the mess he made on her chest, she had already began to take their clothes off and wrapped her legs around him.


Present



As far as lovers went, Fujimaru was probably one of the most inexperienced she had ever laid with.  He was right about his limits as a human so she ultimately had to take the lead to fully satisfy herself, which left the poor boy bedridden for two days after.  It would have been longer, but he stubbornly refused to remain stuck in bed when there was so much to be done, and it was that stubbornness that Shuten liked.

By their very nature oni have to be stubborn to accomplish their goals, so seeing that quality in a human that doesn't treat her like an insect that needs her head separated from her body was delightful.  Even more so if she could corrupt him further into truly embracing the nature of an oni.  But after that night, he had been avoiding contact with her, or at the very least limiting it.  Until today that is.

Turning from her door, Fujimaru was now holding a bag she hadn't noticed before.  He was still moving nervously, fidgeting like a delicious lamb ready to be eaten up.  "S-So today was White Day, and I wanted to give you your return gift..."  He began, blushing and staring at just about anywhere but the bewitching woman with him.  "... but to make sure everything goes smoothly..."  Presenting the back of his right hand, displaying his Command Seals.

"Dan'na-han?"  It was very unusual for Fujimaru to use his Command Seals at all, let alone outside of combat, since the only use they'd serve in this situation would be to restrict a Servant's freedom.  All the Servants contracted with the young Magus, herself included, appreciated that he treated them as equals or better and respected their autonomy.  It was a show of trust on his part and they all respected him deeply because of it.

"I, Fujimaru Ritsuka, order in exchange for one of my Command Seals.  Shuten-Douji, you are not to move from that spot nor use any of our magic or Noble Phantasms to interrupt or influence the course of the following conversation."  He stated, invoking one of the absolute obedience spells emblazoned on the back of his hand.

As one of the seals shone a bright red, Shuten felt her body become rooted to where she sat and her Mana restricted.  It was an uncomfortable position to be in, and it was only because of such an act being so out of character for her Master that she tolerated it with no ill will.  "My, my, Dan'na-han.  You are being quite forceful today.  Though I should warn you, there are only two options for one who has bound an oni.  Either you kill it or offer it something worth being bound for, otherwise... Fufufu."  Her words were playful as always and her tone alluring, but even then interaction with Shuten were harmless only because she held herself back.  A courtesy she didn't extend to Kintoki back when they were alive.

"Sorry Shuten, but if I didn't you wouldn't listen the moment I gave you this."  Fujimaru replied, producing a tall, slender glass bottle from the bag.

She could sense the abnormally-high concentration of Mana within the bottle clearly, but what caught the oni's curiosity was the opaque white liquid inside.  It was only slightly thicker than water from the way it moved but there was also solid masses mixed in as well.  "Is that... rice?"  In a flash of recollection, she immediately knew what her Master was holding and smiled brightly, almost innocently, at the gift.  "Doburoku!  Dan'na-han, that's doburoku isn't it?"  It was rare for the pale skinned oni to conduct herself in a manner other than sensual.  Talking, walking, fighting, teasing, even eating, it was like her every action dared those around her to give in to her allure, but this was different.  She was genuinely excited, like a child seeing their favorite food.

"I used the best rice Touta would give me, had Paracelues supervise the whole process, and even got some advice from Semiramis when she was around to bring out its potency, so I hope it turned out well."  He explained, sitting in front of her.  "But I bet you'd like some of the Divine Wine in storage, right?"

"Tempting, but it has been so very long since I last tasted doburoku."  Shuten admitted, trying to reach for the bottle but unable to move because of the Command Seal still in place.  "How wonderfully deparved of a hobby, Dan'na-han.  Let us conduct your business swiftly."

Opening the bottle, Fujimaru placed the rim gently on the oni's soft lips and tipped it back until a bit ran down into her mouth.  He smiled softly as she savored the flavor.  "H-How is it?"

"The flavor is a bit strong, but your Mana balances out the harsh taste."  She appraised, licking her lips.  "Though one does not drink doburoku for its elegance or complexity.  As a return gift for 'White Day' it is definitely a unique but fitting choice.  Using it as a bargaining chip for negotiation however..."

"Oh no, this bottle is yours no matter what."  He replied, capping the bottle and setting it next to her.

"Th-This bottle, you say?  And how big of a batch were you able to hide from me?"  Shuten asked, her nature of wanting excess flaring up.  Being given one of something is nice, earning more is better.  And depending on the circumstances taking everything, preferably by force, is best!

"Well, Touta asked for a couple bottles in exchange for the rice but that still left me with roughly 20 more bottles."  Fujimaru replied, smiling confidently.  "And I'll give them all to you so long as you can guarantee my life and limbs."

There was a moment of silence in the room after the young Master laid out his conditions to the lush oni, then she burst out into laughter.  "Fufufu.  Ah, Dan'na-han, does the presence of an oni scare you so much?  Well, it should.  I will admit, somedays I think of what a delicious drink you'd make.  I promise I'd savor every. last. drop."  It was a smile that was often spread on her lovely face.  Whether making mischief, seducing the unsuspecting, sinking her claws into an enemy's flesh, or reveling in what she calls 'being an oni', Shuten's smile was one only she could make.  Like anything that crossed her path was put there for her amusement and should be happy for her attention.  "Though, I must admit you wound me a bit, Master.  Have I not been on my best behavior lately?  Setsubun aside, what trouble have I caused recently?"

"Trouble?  Like laying on top of Kintoki while he's doing push-ups knowing Mama Raikou is looking for him?"  Fujimaru asked, deadpan.  "Or sneaking into my room when you hear Mama Raikou is going to wake me that morning?  Or cutting holes in Mama Raikou's bodysuit?  Or-"

"That's just a bit of fun.  Do you really think that is all an oni can do if she sets her mind on starting trouble?"  She interrupted, remembering all the incidents fondly.  "Plus, that cow has been sticking closely to you since our lovely night together on Valentine's Day.  Speaking of the cow, where is she?  Off getting milked?  It's hard to believe she hasn't broken down my door yet looking for you."

"Mama Raikou is busy on the Support line-up today.  Also, I think you've misunderstood what I meant when I said 'guarantee my life and limbs'."  Fujimaru explained, picking up Shuten's very light, slightly damp body and sitting her in his lap.  "It must be very hard for you, suppressing your urges all the time.  So tonight, I want to let you relieve some of that stress."

"Dan'na-han, if you wanted another night with me I'd only bite a little, ufufufu.  With all the Servants you've contracted with, you're safety shouldn't be-"  Being seated in his lap wasn't something the whimsical oni was against at all.  In a rather un-oni-like fashion, perhaps something like an attachment had formed for the handsome young man in Shuten's heart.

While an oni's greed knows no bounds, one would simply want to possess what they didn't have without much thought about what they'd do when they acquired it.  However, if her death taught her anything it was that some things should be coveted above others, like her relationship with the energetic golden-haired boy she played with so often.  Perhaps if she stole him away, captured his heart more completely, she could have drawn more enjoyment out of their parties for longer.  But regrets are one of the few things an oni needn't collect.  Instead, a new opportunity in the form of an innocent, naive voice calling out to her from beyond time and space gave her a chance to capture someone who piqued her interest.

Though he does lack the Divinity and special bones of her former playmate, Fujimaru doesn't shy away from her despite her oni nature.  He was fun to tease, a pure soul to corrupt, a source of surprisingly delicious blood, and with a bit of training could be a satisfying bedmate.  She had long since resolved to not let this chance pass her by, so any excuse for some more intimate interactions were welcome.

"Again, that's not what I meant."  He interrupted, wrapping his arms around her slim waist.  "You likely want to torment so many of the staff daily, but you limit yourself to teasing and I appreciate that.  So, for tonight I want to allow you a bit more leniency with that.  Bite me, claw me, mess up my insides like you did in Shimosa if you really want.  I won't leave until morning, and all I ask is that I still have all my limbs at that time."

"Huh?  Dan... na-han?"  Very little is able to shock Shuten-Douji.  She is very good at matching, or more often setting, the pace of conversations, and is usually the one to surprise others.  In life she had had humans beg her for their lives, offer themselves in exchange for others or offer others in exchange for themselves, but the motivation was always to spare themselves or those important to them from her.  She couldn't think of a time a human offered their body to her for her sake.  What kind of human would do something like that?  What kind of human could?  "Ufufu.  Dan'na-han, you shouldn't tease an oni like that.  I may actually try to eat you up if you insist on climbing onto my place."  It was all she could think of to play it off as a joke.  Afterall, she might actually believe him if he-

"Well, if you don't want all that doburoku, maybe I could give some to Ibaraki instead."  He tempted.  "To tell the truth, this bottle is more like a diluted sample by comparison to the rest of the batch.  Everyday when I stirred the vat I infused the malt with a Command Seal's worth of Mana.  I didn't want to overstimula-"

"Making a deal with an oni is a dangerous practice, Master-han."  Shuten warned.  She knew giving the liquor to Ibaraki was just a round-about way to give anything that wasn't candy to her, since Ibaraki always shared her 'plunder' and 'tribute' with her.  But her oni instincts couldn't be satisfied with sharing with the Banana Oni.  "As such, you are forbidden from making promises like this with any other them me.  Ufufu.  I shall teach you how to deal with an oni in the safest way possible."  With a deal struck, the Command Seal binding her body and magic faded and she immediately picked up the bottle of unrefined sake.  Wiggling her soft butt into her Master's lap, Shuten manifested her enormous red lacquer cup and poured the entire bottle into it.  In one gulp she swallowed up almost a quarter of the contents and moaned in delight.  "Aah!  So rough and overbearing.  If refined, this would make for excellent sake.  Doburoku is much like you, my cute, litte Dan'na-han.  Tonight I shall do as you ask and enjoy your body to my satisfaction, but you must also enjoy mine.  After all, it's more fun if both of us enjoy ourselves.  Fufufu... come, come.  Touch my body.  I grant you exclusive privilege to every inch of my flesh.  Become an oni with me for this night.  Who knows, perhaps come the dawn you'll not want to go back to being human."

As she spoke, Shuten brought her cup back to her lips and was about to take another drink when Fujimaru's finger prevented her from tilting it back.  "If you insist.  A fang, please."

Turning around to sit facing her Master, Shuten sensually opened her mouth wide for the young man, making sure he could see right to the back of the throat and how soft and slimy the flesh was.  She wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her crotch into his as he pricked his finger on one of her pronounced canines.  His face was already flush red, as she had activated her signature skill, Alcoholic Scent of a Fruit, with her words, body and most potent the heavy sigh she breathed in his face when she turned around.  As with most, Fujimaru's timid nature and hesitation eroded away to give way to his drunken desires, which in this case was solely pleasing Shuten.  He bled a bit into some of the crude alcohol near the rim of the cup, and pulled the petite woman a bit close to his body.

The splotch of red dyeing her drink red enticed the oni's taste buds, and she partook of it with glee.  Her Master's blood was already quite tasty, a rare treat for when she performed exceedingly well in battle, but mixed with the strong flavor of the doburoku made for a drink that could easily become one of her favorites.  Of course, Shinpen Ki Doku tops her list, but of everything that isn't that sweet poison, it stands out.

With her free hand, Shuten expertly ripped open Fujimaru's shirt, exposing his battle scarred skin and rippling muscles from his many adventures, and ran her tongue up his chest.  "Mmm, Dan'na-han, Dan'na-han, shall we repeat some of our fun from a month ago?"  She asked, manifesting a second, equally large cup on the floor and picking up her ornate white gourd.  Uncapping the container, she poured a chocolatey brown liquid into the empty cup and got up off Fujimaru's lap.

While the events of their Valentine's tryst were a bit muddled for the young Master, he did remember Shuten both explaining that her white gourd could produce any alcohol she had consumed before and that it used her own Mana to do so meaning she didn't really benefit from doing so.  The sweet scent of cocoa with a faint hint of sake rose from the cup as the drunkard oni dipped a bare foot into the drink.

Smiling, she presented her foot to the young Master, and mirroring his actions from a month ago he quickly brought his hands under the dripping appendage.  "Once again so quick to catch it before it hits the floor."  She commented, wiggling her toes as she brought her foot closer to his face.  "No need to hold back.  I've prepared this just for you, Dan'na-han."  Lost in his own drunken desires, Fujimaru didn't question the oni's command and began to skillfully lap up the choco-holic solution from her pale flesh.  He consumed every last drop from her dainty foot, from long strokes to sucking on her toes, but he didn't stop.  Shuten watched as Fujimaru continued to run his tongue all over her foot, despite the lack of a chocolatey treat coating it, and drank more of her doburoku gift.  "Oh my, what's this?  There seems to be no chocolate left yet you are still ravishing my foot as if to consume it?  Dan'na-han, could it be that you did not want to dirty the floor with chocolate or did you not want to waste chocolate that was coating my foot?  My, my, my... how vulgar.  How delightful.  Then what if I do this?"

Withdrawing her foot from the young Master's grip, Shuten planted a foot on either side of the cup of chocolate sake and slowly lowered her body until she was fully sitting in the drink.  Moving her hips as if to stir the contents with her rear, she made sure her butt was good and coated with the drink.  Throwing off her short kimono she turned over with her face to the ground and chocolate-coated rear in the air.

"Ufufu, a chocolate-coated (oni) peach.  Would you like a bi-aahn~!"  She began to tease, wiggling her tush when Fujimaru pounced on her and began licking all over her butt.  "Ah, s-so forceful.  I have to wonder who's the oni between us, taking my behind without hesitation like that.  Ah, yes, Dan'na-han.  Just like that."  Reaching back, Shuten grabbed the young Master's head and buried his face deep in her butt.  Pulling her thong aside she continued to let him lick around until his tongue passed over the spot she wanted and without any sort of sign or instruction it began to explore deeper into her body.  "My, my, Dan'na-han.  To so enthusiastically probe my bowels with your tongue.  How utterly unseemly, fufu.  Were I to give you the chance would you repeat such an act every night?"

Keeping his head in place, the lustrous oni turned them back over, placing a cushion under her Master's head, and sat her full weight on his face while his tongue explored her anal cavity.  Again his lack of experience meant the heat in her crotch was a slowly stoking flame, but in the meantime she sat back and enjoyed her doburoku.  "Mmmm, perhaps a lack of technique has its merits as well..."  She thought, slowly gyrating her hips over Fujimaru's face as her arousal mounted.  She had finished her drink and as her body heated up she slipped out of the last bit of material that kept her covered, though even with the black outfit on there was very little left to the imagination.  With her climax coming, Shuten looked down at the bare stomach of her Master and licked her lips.  Bending down she, at first, gently ran her claws over her chiseled abs, digging a bit deeper with each pass until finally her arousal peaked and body quivered in delight.  "Ah!  Dan'na-han!"  Her fingers sunk into Fujimaru's flesh, she was knuckles deep in the feeling of undulating, warm organs as she ground her hips in his face.

She rested her head on him now blood-soaked stomach, licking up the crimson treat, and began to reach for his pants when his tongue brushed against her exposed sex.  "Ah... I really might just eat you up tonight, Dan'na-han.  But, if I do... you'll forgive me, right?  After all, you climbed into bed with an oni knowing the risks."  She thought, removing the rest of his clothing so now it was just the two of them laying naked in her room.  "Ufufu... it's been so long since I last had this much fun.  What should we do next?"  She mused aloud, tightly gripping the erect member before her.

"N-Not... yet..."  Hazily, Fujimaru managed to speak up just as the oni was about to suck his shaft into her mouth.  "You're still... not..."

"Dan'na-han."  Was she still holding back?  Of course she was.  If the lovely oni wanted to she could crush the young Master's head with just her butt!  She didn't want to since she had made a deal guaranteeing his life and it's not a fun kind of mess to clean up, but she was being a lot rougher with him than she normally would have allowed.  "Did you truly wish to die by my hands?  Or in this case my rear?  Let's not spoil the fun now."

"... not... using your... true..."  It was slow and labored, like it was taking all of his will power to string together a cohesive thought.

However, as soon as he said 'true', she knew exactly what he was suggesting.  "Dan'na-han?!  How do you...?"

"... form.  Don't hide... show... me...  Please."  His view was dominated by her bare ass and dripping sex, alcoholic chocolate ringing an area either licked clean by his face or wiped off on his face, but he spoke seriously.

Shuten didn't reply immediately.  Turning around to sit squarely on his erection, pinning it under her engorged slit, she began rocking her hips back and forth over the length of his shaft while tapping her chin thoughtfully.  Her expression was a mix of annoyed and melancholy, it was obvious her fun had been spoiled.  "I don't know how you learned about this, Dan'na-han, but I believe you are taking me far too lightly."  She began to explain, sinking a finger into his guts again and twirling it around.  Her uncharacteristically serious expression cracked as she fiddled with a length of his intestines, smiling at the pleasant sounds.  "You are safe enough with me as I am right now.  A careless poke will only perforate your skin, not skewer your body on my finger.  I can play with your innards and not have them spill out if I so wish."  Withdrawing her finger, she lewdly licked it clean and leaned down, playfully nibbling on his neck.  "If I fancy a taste of our neck, your entire torso isn't at risk as well.  This form of mine is ideal for mischief and fun."  Fujimaru set his hand on the back of the troublesome oni's head, and for a moment she smiled victoriously.  But then his hand grasped one of her horns tightly.  "Aaah~!  N-Not so rough, Dan'na-han.  M-My horns a-are a little..."

It was well known that oni, and Shuten-Douji especially, are very proud of their horns.  The state of one's horns is a reflection of the oni's strength and pride.  However, for the lovely oni these same symbols of her oni-ness become incredibly sensitive erogenous zones once she if sufficiently aroused.  All strength left her body and she fell quivering on top of the young Master as his subtle finger movements rub her in all the best ways.  Unlike foreplay or sex, Fujimaru was good with his hands and had reduced the mighty Shuten-Douji to a spasming mess within minutes.  At first he had planned to tease her into submission but her soft moans and husky breath stirred his deeper desires, and once he felt a fresh wave of oni cum sprayed over his crotch and thighs, he pulled her smaller body up to free his member from under her.

In the afterglow of a horn-only orgasm, which was slightly embarrassing to admit happened to her since she was supposed to be teasing him, Shuten felt something hard and hot poking at her netherlips.  "Ufufufu...  D-Dan'na-han... you're... you're so full of v-vigor tonight..."  She teased, short of breath and shaking her hips.  "But it'll take... more than tha-Ahhh!"

Not waiting for his bedmate to finish, Fujimaru resumed playing with one horn while gently licking the other, shoving her down on his dick to get it in a good position.  Rolling over so he was now on top, the young Magus began pumping in and out of his Servant.

The overlapping stimuli more than made up for the youth's inexperience, and Shuten clung to him tightly as she matched his rhythm.  Digging her claws into his back she drew fresh blood and bit into his shoulder as she felt him ram her as hard as he could to shoot his load deep inside her.  She came for a third time right after, the intense Mana injected into her pushing her over the edge, clamping down so hard that he released his grip on her horn.  This was the opportunity the proud oni was waiting for, and before her Master could get ahold of her weak point again she slipped out from under him and regained control, pinning him down again.

"Dan'na-han, how very cheeky of you to hold me down and have your way with me like that.  Not that I particularly mind, you have surprisingly good horn handling techniques, but as an oni you have wounded my pride."  She said, smiling at the exhausted state he was in.  As a Servant with B rank Endurance, Shuten was just getting started, but Fujimaru was human and the blood loss coupled with their passionate acts seemed to bring him close to his limits already.  "Oh my, humans can be so fragile at the worst possible times.  However, I cannot allow you to rest after that, Dan'na-han.  Not until it pay out back, ufufu."  Biting her thumb, Shuten drew some of her own blood and wiped it across his tongue.  "Whoopsie, how clumsy of me.  Dan'na-han, did you know that if you consume too much oni blood you'll become an oni yourself?  Well, that amount shouldn't cause any permanent changes.  Though for tonight..."  She could see his flaccid manhood begin to rise again and licked her lips in anticipation.

"Still not... true..."  For those under the effects of the little dunkard oni's skill, forming any conscious thought was next to impossible.  Her Alcoholic Scent of a Fruit robs its targets of reason, effectively melting their mind to an instinctual level, so it was impressive he was able to make any sound other than moans and yells.

"It could be his Poison Resistance Skill, but that usually grants him immunity to the effects of alcoholic charms.  Did he consciously not resist this time?  But if so..."  Not to ruin the mood she was in, but her Master's actions needed to be questioned if she were to avoid losing the upper hand again.

"Relax... in true form..."  Contemplation distracting her for only an instant, the manipulative oni was just a moment too late seeing Fujimaru's second Command Seal light up as he gave the order.  "Shuten-Douji!"

Feeling the magic of the Command Seal grip her body, Shuten knew it was futile to resist if he'd go this far to get her to transform.  "Well... it is more comfortable.  Though first..."  As her Spirit Origin shifted to accommodate her transformation, Shuten accessed the 'Territory Creation' skill available to her thanks to her high ranking Magecraft and with her Oni Magic altered the dimension of her room.

From the tips of her horns, the dark red coloration of her skin began to encroach and overwrite the alluring pale pigment of her body.  Three more horns sprouted from under her hair as well and a multitude of additional eyes ringed her head.  Her torso was completely dyed a dark, wine red but her limbs took on a color each their own,  one arm yellow and the other blue, one white leg and one black.  During the whole process, her body got bigger and bigger, her features becoming a bit more mature as she grew.  If not for her magic, the tiny room would not have been able to contain her growth, as when her transformation was complete she was ten times taller than her normal form.

"Are you satisfied now, Dan'na-han?  Your greed and stubbornness are a match for any oni I've ever encountered."  She asked, easily scooping the exhausted young man up in a single hand.  "No, you may very well be worse than an oni.  The one thing more important to an oni than their desire is their life.  Risks are thrilling, to be sure, but unless there is no other choice there is no need to tempt death.  How can you have fun if you die?"

Lecturing the recklessness inherent to her Master, Shuten-Douji noticed that, likely due to a combination of drunkenness, injury and depleted Mana, he had passed out with his goofy, adorable smile plastered on his face.  There were times in her life when humans would stumble upon her in this form, usually venturing too far into a cave to seek shelter for a night.  They always made for great snacks before sleeping, or sometimes she'd let them dissolve overnight in a gourd for her morning drink.  Right now she could do the same with the naive boy.

"Such a naughty thing you are.  The night is still so young.  Am I to entertain myself now?"  She could see his body was still bursting with energy, at least if his raging erection was any indication, but with the size difference between them...

Bringing him up to her mouth, Shuten ran her tongue over his unconscious body.  "Mmm.  Oh, you are just so tas- hmm?"  As she relished the flavor of Fujimaru's flesh, sweat, blood and Mana mix on her tongue, she noticed something off about him.  Using a finger very carefully, she brushed his hair aside to reveal two tiny, almost imperceptible bumps sticking up from his forehead.  "Oh my, how adorable!  It doesn't seem like it will last, but you truly did become an oni this night, Dan'na-han.  Ah~  Must you waste such an opportunity sleeping?  That just won't do.  Ufufufu..."

Giggling mischievously as she opened all fifteen of her eyes, each shining a bright, crimson red, the powerful oni began casting a spell.



Even known for sleeping in unusual places, Fujimaru knew he was somewhere unique when he awoke to pitch blackness and tight, moist, warm walls of flesh pulsating around him.  The last thing he could clearly remember was making a deal with Shuten-Douji to stay with her all night, then a sense of pleasure and pain but not much more than that.  Trying to move, he pushed out on the soft walls around him when everything tightened for a moment.

"Aah~ Dan'na-han, not so rough.  We have plenty of time to play now that you're awake."  He heard the wanton Assassin communicate through the telepathy shared between Master and Servant.  "Just a moment."

Suddenly, the orientation of what he was in shifted and two cylindrical objects pinched his feet together, dragging him out into the light.  He was set down on the ground and when his eyes adjusted to the relative brightness on the room he was greeted by the sight of two pillars of white and black that faded into large, round globes of red flesh.  It took a moment for his still groggy mind to process what he was looking at, but a drop of liquid about the size of his head falling on him from a drooling slit above him clued him in.  He was in the shadow of a giant woman's butt!

"S-Sh-Shuten?!  What's going on?"  He asked nervously, scrambling to his feet and running out from such an embarrassing spot.

"Oh my, after everything you've done you can still get so embarassed?  How cute, Dan'na-han."  The giant oni teased, smiling down to the youth as he pressed himself against the wall.

She was sitting in a reclined position typical of her, a giant cup in one hand with one leg stretched out and the other bent to support her drinking arm.  She made no attempt to cover her nudity, in fact her body language was drawing his eyes to her more filled out rear and breasts.  Her body proportions weren't Raikou levels of voluptuous, but more reminiscent of Nitocris or Suzuka.

"This is your true form?!  You're so big!"  Forgetting his embarrassment for a moment, Fujimaru marveled at how cool Shuten looked.

"Ufufu... Indeed I am, which is why I manifest in my more compact form.  Being so big is far more of a hassle than you might think.  Like for example, accidentally sitting on an unconscious Master who so brazenly forced me into this form until morning."  She said, rolling her hips back a bit more and using her free hand to reach down and spread her plump butt cheeks apart to grant a better view of the orifice leading to her bowels.  "Though I am also big enough to keep said Master safely inside my body so such an accident does not occur.  Fufu, did you enjoy yourself within my rear Dan'na-han?  Would you like to crawl back in?  I would not object, though you'd have to pull yourself in this time.  How delightful a sight it would be to see you struggling to climb in."

"Hahaha... uh, m-maybe next time..."  Fujimaru politely declined, his face erupting into full blush re-registering the beautiful oni's candid nakedness.  "S-Sorry I wasted the whole night sleeping, but I'm sur-"

"Morning has yet to come, Dan'na-han.  You said you'd spend the whole night with me, did you not?"  She informed, taking a drink from her cup.

"I-It hasn't?  How long was I asleep for?"  He asked, confused.  "It feels like I slept all night."

"Hmmm... I wasn't keeping track, but I would guess it's been about eight hours since I tucked you away in my rear."  She replied.  "At least for us."

"...  For 'us'?"  A creeping sense of dread began to sink into his mind.

"Yes.  For us, ufufu.  I warned you about making deals with oni, did I not?  I told you I would teach you how to safely make deals like the so vaguely worded one you presented me with.  Until morning comes you are mine, are you not?  Then how do you think I could manipulate our deal to be better for me?"  Shuten was clearly enjoying herself.  She was holding off activating her Charm again so her playmate could understand the situation, and seeing him fidget and stammer was more entertaining than his unhesitating boldness while intoxicated.

"Um... b-because I didn't specify which morning?"  He guessed.

"Oh!  I hadn't thought of that, but since you also said 'tonight' in the deal you're just barely safe there."  She said, reaching forward to pick up her Master.  "Our deal is only until the sun rises, but that doesn't mean I cannot alter the flow of time between now and then for this room at least."

"What!?  You can do that even though you're an Assassin?"  Fujimaru was reasonably shocked by this declaration, since Time Alteration magecraft was something attributed to the Caster class.

"Dan'na-han, do you take my title as the strongest of Japan's Three Great Yokai so lightly?  As I said, while I manifest as an Assassin usually, my Spirit Origin is not limited to that Class alone.  This form is the epitome of my status as the strongest oni, more appropriate for the Avenger Class given the nature of oni being used as cautionary tales told to misbehaving children and taking the blame of disasters.  I possess magic that surpasses even that fox, though I will admit she has superior technique and could accomplish the same effect in a much more elegant way if she got more of her tails back."  As if to exemplify the difference between her current form and usual one, she opened a few of her extra eyes.  "Now then, the night is still long yet and I've not even begun educating you on how harrowing entering pacts with oni can be.  You'll accompany me until morning like you promised, yes?"

"A-And how much longer until 'morning'?"  Fujimaru asked, realizing his oversight of what Servants are capable of.

"Hmm... well as I said, my magic is not as refined as that fox's, so I'm not entirely sure myself."  Shuten replied, taking another drink of her liquor.   "Anywhere between a week to six months, maybe?"

The color drained from the young Master's face hearing how long he'd be spending at the mercy of Shuten's whims.  "W-Will I be able to stay sane?"  He wondered to himself.

"Unlikely, Dan'na-han.  I wish to drive you mad with pleasure, ufufu."  She replied, reading his worries from the look on his face.  She lowered him down and pressed him between her thighs, closing them tightly to keep him in place as she began pouring some amazake from her white gourd into the impromptu 'cup' she trapped him in.  "Drink up, Dan'na-han.  You wouldn't want to drown in Shuten's special giantess wakamezake, ufufu."  She teased, activating her Charm.

A familiar foggy haze weighed down Fujimaru's mind as he felt the sweet sake drink fill the void between her thighs.  With his head positioned in the crevice closest to her crotch, she ensured he'd have to drink as much as possible to be able to breathe.

Shuten only filled her thigh cup with the opaque liquid until her Master was completely obscured from view.  She would take her time playing with the foolish Magus, ensnare his heart to be only hers and if possible condition him to transform into an oni.  She prided herself as an oni with decerning tastes, to operate in an elegant fashion befitting her station.  The young Master named Fujimaru Ritsuka was a curious creature worthy of her desire to own, and now that she had him isolated from the other Servants he had summoned, especially General Minamoto, she was going to be a true oni.

"Seize the things you want.  Eat whenever you want to eat.  That is how oni live. Ufufu."  She whispered to herself, manifesting her bowl of fruit on the floor next to her and plucking a grape to eat.  However, she dropped the fruit as she brought it to her lips when a pleasant sensation caught her by surprise.  Wiggling her hips, she giggled and looked down to her lap.  "Oh, Dan'na-han... you can 'eat' me after you've finished your drink.  Such an impatient child.  Not that I mind, ufufu."  Retrieving her grape, she tossed it in her mouth and and savored the feeling of Fujimaru burying his face in her sex.  "Ah, listen to me.  Talking like that cow... not my 'child'.  Dan'na-han, you'll surrender yourself to this oni, to your lovely, mischievous, slightly dangerous Shuten-Douji, will you not?"

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282