- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Siena and Ethan's little confrontation continued, mostly breastplay in this one, enjoy!

***

First of all, I have no idea how any of this possible. Second of all, I can’t begin to explain the feelings swirling around inside my head, I was afraid, angry and turned on all at the same time. Naturally, I was terrified that I was the size of an action figure as any sane person would be and I was mad that Siena had completely taken control of me but at the same time, maybe I was kind of into this. There she was, the girl of my dreams looming in front of me, her striking facial features blown up to the size of a billboard. I guess being the small one for a night wouldn’t hurt.

Without warning, Siena’s gigantic, plush lips opened into an ‘O’ shape as she blew hot, alcohol scented air right into my chest, knocking me clean over onto my ass. Her giggle filled the air as she basked in my embarrassment. I go to interrupt her laugh, but I’m interrupted by her hand as it comes towards me and before I know it her fingertip is covering my face, rewarding me with even more amusement from my captor.

“Here’s how this is gonna go little man, you’re gonna make me feel goooood,” she said, losing the playful mood and replacing it with heavy sexual undertones. Her face gracefully retracted away from hovering over me and she now sat tall above my position, grabbing the bottom of her dress she began to take it off. Doing so revealed her perfectly taut stomach and further up revealed those sexy globes protruding from her chest, she was entirely intoxicating. Throwing her dress on the bed behind me, landing with a soft thud, she raised her eyebrow as she looked down at me.

“Well, are you gonna get naked too?” she cutely asked. I quickly stripped off all my clothes and threw them behind me, they looked like tiny bits of fabric compared to her mountainous dress.

“I bet you wanted to see these,” Siena said teasingly as she circled her bra-covered nipples with her fingers, then slowly brought her hands around to unclip her bra from behind. The enormous bra cups came crashing down in front of me, it was similar in scale to a one storey building. While staring up into her hungry eyes I felt myself being plucked up by the torso as I was brought up to her tanned, perky tits. She placed me right on the top of her left breast, I sunk slightly into her soft flesh and I had to grab onto her already enlarged nipple with both hands to steady myself.

“Mmm, hump it,” she commanded from above, closing her eyes and rolling her head back in satisfaction simply from my initial touch. Fuck it, I get on all fours, my dick throbbing from arousal and the alcohol blinding my inhibitions, I get ready to go to town on her boob but before I get the chance, that stinging feeling from before returns – I’m getting smaller.

The nipple I once held onto with both hands starts to grow in size until it comes up to my stomach. Turning around, I look at my surroundings, trying to take it all in. Her gargantuan mammaries have become massive hills, I see her hand squeezing and caressing the soft, squishy skin of her other breast, the way the flesh moved with each squeeze had me mesmerized. Further down her body the enormous pillars of her thighs were propped up pointing her knees towards the sky, once she had dropped me on her nipple, her other hand snaked it’s way down her landscape-like body to meet her crotch, a set of pubes sat above, probably trimmed a few weeks ago.

“You’re my little bitch!” Siena roared from the heavens, a booming moan sounded from above as she begun pleasuring herself, I took this as my que to begin too. At this point, I was blind with love for her, I completely lost all thoughts of trying to establish any form of dominance, Siena had me fair and square and I wasn’t complaining. I passionately kissed her nipple and rubbed myself all over, caught up in the exhilarating musk of her perfume. My full attention was on her gigantic breast, I wasn’t sure how much time had passed but I was getting close to climax.

“Ohhh fuckkk” I exclaim as I cum all over her nipple, well I guess not all over, in reality it was only a very small portion of her skin that it covered. I didn’t realise how much Siena was going at it, because once I’d finished and loosened my grip on her nipple, I noticed how much she was moving. Her hands were moving in erratic circular motions on both genitals, causing an earthquake for me perched upon her tit. The wobbling of the skin under my feet increased in intensity as Siena came close to release, the tempo of her movements getting faster and faster.

“You’re fucking nothing compared to me!” she passionately shouted as she looked down on my miniscule form, I tried to scramble back to her nipple, absolutely terrified of upsetting her. Instead I lost my footing and found myself tumbling down her building-sized boobs into her cleavage. The hills of flesh rising up on either side of me in an intimidating fashion, her hand still encompassed her right breast as she kept squeezing, her moaning from above was getting louder, she had to be close to finishing.

Siena was projecting an intense amount of sexual power as she utterly dominated me with her body, I was nothing in her cleavage, a mere morsel watching a goddess pleasure herself. Wait what the hell am I saying, after nutting my original thoughts all came flooding back to me. I may have enjoyed it in the moment, but I was just drunk and aroused, I don’t want anything to do with this now. I tried to get up but failed miserably as she was still moving too much for me to gain a solid footing, I’m just going to have to wait this out.

Siena let out a thundering squeal of pleasure as she climaxed, grasping both her breasts and pushing them together, squishing me between them. “Holy fuck…” she rasped between heavy breaths, she sat up on the mattress so her back was leaning against the headboard. After taking a second to recover a dopey smile crept across her face, she grabbed my body from her cleavage and held me up to her face on a flat palm. After a brief stare, I saw her dreamy eyes glance down at the nipple I had been on as she raised and dragged her finger along where I’d ejaculated.

“Looks like somebody enjoyed themselves,” she said with a quiet chuckle, the vibrations from her laugh travelling from her palm to my body. She had the control right now and I had no idea what to do, she literally held me in the palm of her hand. Her mouth opened revealing her gaping maw as she yawned loudly, her eyes fluttered slightly. She seemed tired, I guess I kind of was too.

“Can you make me normal again?” I tried shouting, but from the confused look on her face I doubt she could hear me.

“How about we… just go to sleep…” she said sleepily. Siena curled her fingers over her palm, encasing me in her fist as she got out of her sitting position and lied down on the bed. I could hear the muffled sounds of music and the party still going on from downstairs, it must’ve been close to the end though because the volume was starting to decrease. It wouldn’t hurt to go to sleep, it was cosy in Siena’s hand and I was starting to crash from drinking all afternoon. Yeah, that’s a good idea, I’ll sleep now and deal with this in the morning.

“Goodnight bitch,” Siena mumbled from outside my hand prison.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be the day after and a certain someone may find out about Siena and Ethan's night... thanks for reading, reviews and ratings are greatly appreciated!