- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Ok I'm starting another story, but I actually really like this one and I'm looking forward to continuing it. This is essentially gonna be a story about a guy who goes from being super cocky to becoming this girl's tiny slave, but don't worry it won't get TOO cruel, more on the playful domineering side of things. Enjoy! 

Author's Chapter Notes:

The big party, shrinking begins and it gets a bit raunchy towards the end, hope you enjoy!

***

The first week of school had gone great, basketball training was going well, and I was somewhat managing to keep up with the concepts in class, yet there was still one thing that hadn’t gone the way I was planning, Siena. Normally, when I, Ethan Chambers, text a girl or show any form of interest in them, they’re immediately on my dick begging for more, but Siena? I mean, I guess she seems interested and we get along but not in the way I’m used to.

I first noticed it when we were texting and she wasn’t adoring over my sporting accomplishments (like most girls would), no matter how much I tried to bring them up, instead she constantly brought up her volleyball achievements. Like, come on man, that’s my thing. She had also begun sitting with me, Miles and Rose at lunch and that’s where I really started to get what Rose meant about how she ‘likes to wear the pants’.

Earlier that day…

“God, I cannot wait for today to be over,” I say as I plonk myself down on the lunch table across from Miles and Rose.

“Yeah well don’t forget you’re helping us setup tonight too so,” Rose shot back light heartedly, “oh hey Siena.”

Siena trudged towards us, obviously a bit worn out from her first week at a new school and set herself down next to me.

“Ughhhh I forgot to grab a fork from tuckshop,” she groaned, clearly frustrated, “go get me one Ethan.”

Before I could refuse, she gave me a look that pierced my soul. I can’t describe it but her beautiful hazel eyes were staring deep into mine and that glare was holding me back from resisting her request.

“Please?” She added.

“Ok fine, but you owe me,” I said. As I stood up and turned to leave, I felt her hand lightly slap my ass, whipping my head around, I was met with the sight of all three of them chuckling.

“Good boy!” she giggled, further hammering home to me what kind of game she was playing. Alright, Siena, two can play this game, you just wait for tonight.

Present

Was I still attracted to Siena? Yes. Was I going to let her overbearing personality stop me? Hell no. She might be all talk but once we start making hot love, she’ll find out who the real alpha is. I know it sounds intense; you’re probably wondering why I’m so adamant about it. Well, when you have a body count as high as mine you sort of have an obligation to make it happen.

***

The clock struck half past eight and the party was well and truly underway, we’d been drinking since late afternoon so at this point, I am well pissed. So far, it had been a standard night for me, hopping from group to group infecting them with my charisma. Full transparency though, I was just trying to work up the courage to talk to Siena again and engage in part two of my masterplan. No girl had ever made me feel nervous before, but then again, no girl is as stunning as Siena. Ugh I don’t know why I’m saying this, it must be the alcohol speaking. Oh shit, there she is, it’s now or never.

Man she looked good, her heavy eyeliner made her eyes stand out and it matched her short, tight black dress, her curves were massively accentuated, now wasn’t the time to admire though, it was time to act.

“Siena!” I drunkenly exclaimed, pulling her into a tight hug that she returned.

“Haven’t seen youuu all night” she slurred pointing her finger into my chest, sounds like she’s quite drunk too. I could barely hear her over the music though.

“Let’s go inside,” I shouted over the noise, I received a nod and we were on our way inside Rose’s parents’ house, luckily, they weren’t home. Unexpectedly, she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me down into a passionate kiss.

“We’re going upstairs,” she said with a dreamy smile and a sensual lip bite. Ohmygod, it’s happening. Siena grabbed my forearm and took the lead up the stairs. I was completely mesmerized by her behind as we ascended, each step sent a slight jiggle in her flesh as both of her globes bounced up in down, it was hypnotic.

This is it, we reached Rose’s room and Siena opened the door and pulled me inside. She turned the lights on and set them to dim, mood lighting, I like it.

“I know you want to fuck me,” she stated bluntly, as she planted her firm rear on the middle of the bed.

“I- uh- what?” I stammered out. I did though, I really did.

“But fiiirst you need to earn it tough guy,” she giggled, “come here,” she spread her legs and started slowly pulling her skirt up to reveal her velvet red panties with one hand and with the other she groped her heavy set of breasts, clearly enjoying this.

Thoroughly entranced, I moved without hesitation towards her.

“Tsk, tsk, shoes off first” she chided, raising her boot covered feet up. I complied without thinking, removing them as well as my own and then climbing onto the bed. “I know exactly what youuuu want Ethan.” I didn’t think it was possible to be this turned on, but here I am. Completely and utterly under her spell, I was prepared to do anything Siena asked.

Wait, hold on. This wasn’t how things were supposed to, it should be me commanding her, what am I doing? Before I can interject, I feel a weird, tingling sensation all over and my body starts to almost contract in on itself, at least that’s what it feels like.

“W-what’s happening?” I stutter. The world around me starts to increase in size as I see the mattress below me get closer and closer. Siena remains in front of me, beaming down at me showing off her pearly white teeth in a mischievous grin. Her creamy, olive thighs begin to rise over me as I dwindle down further. What have I gotten myself into.

“You can’t do this!” I yell up at her, yet I’m met with a mocking chuckle. My instincts are telling me to run but I can’t move my legs, I’m totally paralysed with fear. No, it’s something else, I think I’m paralysed with total lust for Siena. But how? I shouldn’t be enjoying this.

“Oh yes I can Ethan, you wanna know why?” she quizzes as she lowers her hulking form down to get closer to me. Her gigantic boobs practically spilling out of her dress as they hang high above me. “Because…” she brings her face closer, until lips that are as big as my head are virtually inches away from me, “I’m fucking huge.”

Shit.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, next chapter should mostly just be a continuation of the party and then the morning after, reviews are greatly appreciated!! :)