- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New Siena chapter with foot action! Enjoy!

This week had gone pretty well, Siena and I were back to more equal terms and it seemed like we were actually bonding outside of the battle for alpha status and Miles and Rose somehow seemed even closer to each other after the weekend too, guess they must have gotten up to something fun.

There was still one thing itching at the back of my mind, something that I never thought I’d ever voluntarily want. Siena was right, I wanted to be tiny again, it was all I could think about whenever I laid down in bed at night, the image of her massive body looming before me and the way she spoke down to me, I hate to admit it but it was becoming a huge turn on for me. At least that’s what my inner monologue was, I have to remain confident though, I somehow need to convince Siena that I want to be shrunk again but at the same time I want to keep my dignity. It’s gonna be tough but I have faith in myself.

Currently, our little group of four were walking down the hall, talking about whatever occurrences had happened during the day and how Siena was so not looking forward to volleyball training. After exiting through the front doors the two lovebirds waved goodbye and walked off leaving me and Siena up to our own devices.

“So, have anything planned for the weekend?” she asked.

“Nah, not really, might hang out with Miles or something,” I reply, nervously glancing to the ground, I couldn’t bring myself to ask her to shrink me, she’ll think I’m a freak.

“Ha yeah if you can manage to pry him from Rose,” she chortles, giving me a funny look as I do my best to avoid her sideways glance, “you alright?”

Fuck, she’s onto me, what do I say. “Weeell,” I start, here we go, “I was just thinking about last weekend a bit and well…”

Siena launches into a raucous round of laughter as the weight of what I’m saying hits her, “what did I fucking tell you,” she teases between giggles, “I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist.”

Yes okay whatever Siena, you were right, I couldn’t. “Look, if you’re gonna act like that I don’t want any piece of it,” I state with my chin up, throwing what could be considered a slight tantrum to her patronizing attitude.

“Nooo, okay I’m sorry,” she says with an incredibly fake apologetic voice, but I can still see her stupid grin from the corner of my eyes, hmph I shouldn’t have said anything. “No but seriously,” she continues adopting a more serious tone, “come over tonight once I’m finished training, mums out with her friends so it’ll be just you and me.”

“Alright, I’ll be there,” I respond.

***

Dusk was settling as I walked up to Siena’s front door, I had a slight hesitation in my step, tonight was either going to be the best decision of my life or my biggest regret and it was all up to Siena to make it happen. After Knocking twice I heard her yell out that she was coming and before I knew it the door swung open revealing Siena in all her post-training sweaty glory, still clad with her volleyball jersey and tight gym shorts.

“Jeez someone’s right on time, I only just got home,” she teased as she stepped to the side to let me in.
“What can I say, I’m punctual,” I give her a stupid smile as I walk through into her house. She followed closely behind as I casually strolled towards her living room couch. Before I had time to even bring up small talk, I felt Siena push me down onto the sofa and raised one of her sneaker covered feet onto my lap.

“Let’s get right to it then,” she said with a mischievous grin plastered across her face.

“But-“ I began protesting before I realised the shrinking was already beginning, shit, I was not expecting this to progress as fast as it did.

“Hope you don’t mind,” she thundered from above, my decreasing size only helping to amplify her voice, “I’m a little sweaty,” a giggle echoed from above as my view was taken up by her gigantic sneaker, my eyes only just reaching over the toe of her shoe, I must’ve only been a few inches tall.

Siena’s magnificently toned body passed overhead as she plonked her curvaceous bubble butt onto the couch, the pillow giving in completely as her weight settles in. Those familiar feelings were coming back, seeing her at this size was incredible.

Two larger than life Nike covered feet found their way on either side of me as Siena settled herself onto the couch, giving me a vast view up her long, smooth legs, oh man I could get used to this.

However, nothing could prepare me for the moment where she started to take off her shoes. I knew she was sweaty but holy shit, the smell that permeated from the small gap that began to widen as she slowly pulled her shoes off gave a new meaning to the word putrid. The vinegary musk seeped its way into my nostrils, most likely permanently damaging them, this is not what I signed up for.

Once the big reveal was over and her bus sized shoes had been removed, I watched as she threw them behind me, each landing with a dull thud causing me to briefly lose balance. Her right shoe rolled off the couch, yet the left one tumbled towards me. The mouth of the shoe loomed before me like a gaping hole with a large number 9 staring down at me from the sole, a new wave of stink washed over me, my senses were being assaulted from both sides.

Speaking of which, I noticed I stood in the shadow of two warm, fuzzy behemoths. As I turned around my gaze lingered upwards to dirty sweat-soaked black socks that hugged Siena’s post training feet. She could not help but laugh as she watched my miniscule form double over and start gagging.

“On your knees,” she bellowed from above with a slight scrunch of her plump toes.

“Wh-what?” I stammered in reply.

“Now.”

I immediately drop to my knees in fear of angering the deity before me, wait what am I saying, being tiny like this is somehow brainwashing me.

“Ok wait hold on, Siena,” I begin.

“Nuh uh, Siena is for normal people, you have to call me master.”

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here,” I squeak up at her billboard sized face hovering above.

Her sweaty toes come down swiftly onto my body and before I can react, I’m pinned underneath her thick sport socks, with balls of lint the size of apples around my head. The stench is positively overpowering at this proximity to her feet, my vision is going blurry as all I begin to know is the smell of Siena’s foot funk, and wait am I getting smaller again?

The pressure from her gigantic foot increased as she leaned forward to get as close as possible to my gradually decreasing body, with an evil lust-filled sneer she thundered, “but we’re only just beginning.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, reviews and ratings are appreciated as always!