- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This story is not my own. It has been written by a good friend of mine that has since then deleted her account. I have proof read and tweeted All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi! This is my first story ever written! Hope you like and, as I'm brazilian, English is not my native language. If you see errors, just show me were and I'll correct them! =) - Isabel

 

 

 

"Oh no!!" - Isabel almost shouted in her room, startled: her Facebook profile disappeared. For the first three login attempts, a warning appeared saying that her account was disabled. From there, all of her login attempts were followed by a “account non-existent” warning, offering a form for immediate creation of a new account. She quickly phoned her best friend: 

"Pamela! Pamela!! My profile on Facebook has been deleted!"

"I noticed it too! I tried tagging you in our picture with Gabriel from yesterday and... you just don't exist there! Not even in my friends-list, it's like you've never made an account there! I tried to find you by you phone number and that simply didn't help either!"

"I tried several times to log in to Facebook. The first few times I was warned that my account was disabled. And now, it’s not even doing that!

"Go to their help page and write an appeal, requesting your account back. Maybe they'll ask for some new picture of you to acknowledge that it's really you, but I don't know if it will do any good."

"I'll try. Thanks!" "No panic, my friend! Bye!"

Pamela hung up and Isabel, plugging her smartphone into the battery charger, wrote on the Facebook help page an appeal for account recovery, where she questions why her account was deactivated and apparently erased. The appeal's answer, according to Facebook, will take up to a week to arrive.

"Soooo slooooow..." Isabel sighed, throwing herself on the bed.

 


  

Two days later, during Philosophy class, Isabel's smartphone rings, announcing that she received a new e-mail. It's Facebook, stating that her account has been deactivated because of abusive use and, according to Facebook guidelines, could not be retrieved anymore. Isabel simply didn't understand where her recent activities would be framed as 'abusive use of the account' and, annoyed, bewailed to know that her account could not be recovered. Isabel used to take part in various debates, many of them of social and political nature, and in the previous year she had already received a 24-hour suspension for writing aggressive messages in a debate that ended in a flamewar. But after this suspension, she always tried to remain calm and almost always answered politely, even when dealing with aggressive opponents. When heavily attacked, she simply dropped out of the argument. She couldn't always keep herself calm, though. 

While feeling upset in class, Isabel noticed a pale, ginger, slightly skinny guy: Jonas, the 'super nerd' of the class. They say he can track down anyone, but he always charges something for it.

"I guess it costs nothing to ask" Isabel thought, while heading towards the 'nerd'.

Sitting next to Jonas, she opened her textbook, pretending to take notes. She was in fact just scribbled some drawings while thinking about how to start a conversation with Jonas. 

"Are you looking for someone?" Jonas whispered to her, while also pretending to pay attention in class. 

"I heard you're the best of the best at finding people..." Isabel whispered back, keeping her eyes on the text book.

"Well, that's what they say" Jonas smiled, happy about the compliment. "But it depends on the desired person having left some traces of themselves on the web, since it's where I work."

"I also heard you charge for your services.

"Of course I charge, I haven't done anything for free for a long time and I have my reasons.

"Is... is it too expensive?"

"Well... if you're looking for some Deep Web criminal, I probably won't even accept job, for my own safety!" he laughed. "All jokes aside, yes, it may be expensive in some cases. You know, some guys are harder to find than others. Or they may present some risk to me...

Isabel felt discouraged, wondering how hard it would be to locate a Facebook employee. Maybe it'll be too expensive for her. 

"But," Jonas spoke as he noticed Isabel hesitating "just tell me who the person is you're seeking and I can suggest--"

"Hey, you two!" The philosophy teacher spoke loud and clear to Jonas and Isabel. "I don't know if you noticed, but we're in class. And what I'm teaching here will be on the test, so try to pay attention!

Jonas and Isabel stayed quiet for the rest of the class, not without hearing several jokes from the others in class.

 


  

Jonas approached Isabel while she was leaving school after the class finished:

"You spoke to me in class, saying that I'm good at locating people..."

"Never-mind... I can't pay however much you’re asking." Isabel half-heartedly replied, heading home.

"At least let me know who it is. How do you know you can’t pay me if we didn't even negotiate?" Jonas, more curious than excited, insisted.

Isabel sighed, standing on the sidewalk and looking at Jonas. She thought for two seconds.

"Well... I was banned from Facebook a week ago and want to know who reviewed my appeal and denied it.

"Hmmm, Facebook typically employs automatic scripts when analyzing offensive content, but if your appeal has been reviewed and denied by a human, maybe I can find out who it was. I know some security flaws in Facebook that give me some access and we'll--

Isabel's heart raced with Jonas's words, and she interrupted him almost without realizing it:

"Can you recover my account???"

"No, I haven't got that level of access. I can see IPs, access time stamps to various administrative interfaces..." Jonas began to explain, using terms totally unknown to Isabel, who just waited for him to finish and continued with the proposal: 

"So is it possible for you to identify who rejected my appeal?"

"If the appeal was analyzed by a human, yes, it's possible, but it’s not guaranteed. I can try: just give me the e-mail or phone number you used to log in and I'll check the logs of the Facebook servers to see if I can find any interesting matches."

"Yeah! Yeah!!" Isabel almost shouted, jumping happily. 

"BUT" Jonas said, raising his left index finger "I told you this has a price. Nothing in this world is free. I WILL be paid in advance and regardless of my success on the search."

"How much?" Isabel, now more cautious, asked.

Jonas spent a few seconds thinking. 

"I want ten pounds in bonbons. Bittersweet chocolate with fillings of my choice. I know a chocolate shop that does such requests."

Isabel almost stepped back because of the strangeness she felt: 

That’s it? I thought you were going to ask for like, a year of my allowance!"

"It's a relatively easy service. Nothing that I haven't done before. If they have didn't fix the flaws I know, it will be doable and simple, it will just take a little while to get it done."

"Oh man! You just made a girl very, very happy!" Isabel spoke, making Jonas blush red in shyness: being a nerd, he never felt very confident when speaking with girls. 

The two went to the chocolate shop indicated by Jonas: the chocolate there was really good, and expensive! Isabel spent a very good portion of her allowance paying for the ten pounds she had ordered. While she was buying the chocolates, Jonas took a free sample of a new truffle chocolate with passion fruit filling and, sitting at a more isolated table, waited for Isabel. It wasn't long before Isabel joined him:

"I bought your bonbons. I'll give them to you as soon as you complete your job."

"It wasn't exactly the deal, but who cares?" Jonas smiled, taking from his backpack an old, heavy laptop and starting it up. Isabel saw a black screen displaying a huge succession of text lines as the system begins, and a few moments later, a bit of text and a blinking cursor appeared. Jonas almost laughed at Isabel's confused face: 

"That's called the command line. Much more practical and useful than those heavy graphic interfaces that you, ordinary users, love."

"Stop showing off!" Isabel laughed, patting Jonas on the back of his neck.

After typing a few commands, he connected a small and very strange device into one of the USB ports, and then began typing almost non-stop, analyzing all the text that appeared on the screen. Isabel stares curiously, but doesn't understand anything.

 


  

"OK!" Jonas spoke after almost twenty minutes of quiet work, giving Isabel a light push, who wakes up from her nap. "This is the guy you want: Derick Alves. He lives a little far from here, be pr--"

"Oh no!" Isabel, stretching, lamented. "I forgot that the man probably lives too far away! And now my plan is ruined!"

"Hey, don’t worry, he doesn't live that far from here! I mean, you don't need to travel to another country to meet him, at least. But you do have to go to a different city. I’ve done some research and I found a bus that can take you there. It is six hours' travel, however."

"Wow! Did you find anything else about him?

"Yes. He's single, lives alone at home and he lives in a house easily accessible, with no extra security. He's a very ordinary guy, the kind you see every day, everywhere. I invaded some local traffic cameras and got some photos of the area, I can pass them onto you."

"Just the address, please! I’ll do the rest!" Isabel asked.

Jonas wrote down Derick Alves' personal data in a small paper that he had in his pocket, handing it to Isabel. Then he went to the counter and picked up the box of chocolates that awaited him.

"Have a nice day!" He said as he passed the table where Isabel was still sitting.

Isabel saw him walking away from the chocolate shop and, with Derick's address in hand, reflected on what she intended to do. The note written by Jonas indicates which bus she should take to travel and meet Derick. Isabel will have to use part of her savings to pay for the tickets and also needs to come up with a good excuse to be away from home all Saturday, but for her, it would be worth it.

 


  

With the help of a friend, Isabel managed to trick her parents, saying that she would spend all Saturday working on a class paper with some friends in the neighbourhood library. Isabel traveled very early to the city where Derick lives. And contrary to what was said, the trip lasted only a little over four hours; not that it was easy to stay four hours sitting on the bus, what a bore!

 


  

'Ding-dong'

Just give me a second, I’ll be right there!

Derick, jumping out of bed and wearing shabby shorts and a shirt that he found lying on the floor, ran to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and quickly tried to comb his hair, ignoring his beard.

'Ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong'

"I'M COMING!!" he shouted at the visitor who seemed so eager to be answered. Derick doesn't remember anything arranged for today, so he can’t disguise the surprise he feels about receiving someone today.

Arriving at the door, Derick opens it and sees a teenager at his doorstep, appearing to be about 15 years old. She has delicate white skin, long dark hair and a young beautiful body. Her face shows slightly red cheeks, maybe because of the heat that’s outside. She's wearing a pale blue dress with white details and, with her brown eyes, looks intensely at Derick, almost vengefully. She, however, seems to be a sweet teenager girl, when not angry.

"Umm... can I help you?"

"When you could, you didn't!" Isabel replied as she entered uninvited into Derick's house, standing in the living room and turning to him as he closed the door.

"Ummm... what?"

"As you can see, I know where you live. I also know that your name is Derick Alves. And that's pretty much all I know about you. But you... you seem to know about thousands of people, eh? Considering the job you have..."

Derick, remembering that he had been quite drunk two days earlier, wonders if it has something to do with this strange visitor he’s receiving now. Isabel observes Derick's confused look, also looking better at him: a man that seems to be about 40 years old, blond and tall, tanned skin, just a little overweight, and even sympathetic in appearance. Before he asked any more questions about the situation, Isabel continued:

"Some days ago, I made an appeal for recovery of my Facebook account, which I believe was wrongly deleted. You, Derick, denied my appeal! Thank you for that!" Isabel commented irritably. 

"What?"

"See for yourself!

Isabel handed Derick a small piece of paper with her phone number written down. "My phone number, used for my login, please check for yourself."

 

Derick readily picks up his smartphone and spends almost two minutes analyzing account information related to the number provided. He the proceeded to give Isabel an astonished look.

"How... how... did you find me? This information is--"

"I ask the questions here! What I wanna know is: why?? That account was important to me!" she said, getting a little sad. 

"You have a history of participation in flamewars and this was not good for your profile score.

"I did participate in many hard debates recently, but I didn't always post aggressively in them! My only suspension was last year, which lasted only 24 hours. If really needed, shouldn't I be banned for a week and be able get it back later? In fact, I don't remember doing anything wrong in the last few months, so try to tell me the truth!!

Derick stared at the young girl for a few seconds: she's as angry as she's sad, her brown eyes showing how much she's upset about all this. 

"Hey little girl... I’ll be honest here: you recently wrote a text where you made serious accusations against a multinational company that has strong commercial ties with Facebook. Facebook could survive just fine without this company, but with that company at our side, things get much better, even in the operational scope. Your text drew much negative attention against our partner and even competitors began to take advantage of it. You messed with the wrong guys, Isabel: your text caused some financial loss and I received direct orders to delete your profile and all your data. Therefore, you have been banned and your profile, forever deleted. Securely deleted.

"So is it ok to violate users' privacy for monitory gain? Getting involved with a corrupt company like that, illegally supplying it with our data, that's OK with you! But giving your users the privacy and respect they deserve, oh no, it's not possible, is it?"

Derick sighed, getting a little annoyed at the teenager who's affronting him in his own home.

"Girl, you would never understand. It's business, that's all. As for you, please create another profile, upload your photos, chat with your friends... do whatever you teenagers are used to doing, just stay away from arguments. Life has ups and downs, that's the way it is. Everything will continue as normal."

"Things will continue as normal, but not for you!" Isabel whispered to him, then took a little bottle from her handbag and Derick, fearing she was picking up a gun, quickly picked up his smartphone. Before he could call the police, Isabel pushed him hard and he fell, breaking the smartphone in the fall.

"THAT SMARTPHONE COST ME A FORTUNE!" Derick, still down, shouted at Isabel.

As Derick gets up, she splashes part of the liquid at his face from the bottle that she took from her handbag. Derick began to feel dizzy in a matter of seconds, stumbling around as he tries to stand up. Isabel took advantage of the situation and managed to throw all the content of the bottle over Derick's face. 

Derick fainted.

 


  

"...BUT WHAT!!???

Derick woke up and was astonished as few times he had been astonished in his life. Everything around him is familiar, but seems to have increased more than ten times in size! With no big delay, he realized he was on the table of his own living room, and saw Isabel sitting on the chair, looking at him. For the first time, he saw her smiling, though her gaze still held a slightly vengeful streak. Isabel's smile, and her pinky, young lips, are somehow inviting to Derick. Even so, he can see some anger in her eyes.

"Yes, I shrunk you, "little man"" the 14 year old girl told Derick. "And yes, it was that liquid I threw at you. Too bad that each dose takes eleven years to be ready to use and needs to be used completely. It was my mother who made it, she's a great chemist, as you can see!"

"And that bottle was the whole dose you had?

"Yes" Isabel replied, in an almost peaceful tone. 

Derick, still very frightened of everything, kept talking, trying to think of a way to reverse the situation and return to his normal size:

"You must really hate me!"

"Yeah, I did hate you... but now I'm a little more relaxed" Isabel said, not showing any more anger in her eyes. "I don't know how I'm going to explain to my mother the disappearance of the dose of this shrinking liquid, as the dose I used on you actually belonged to her, but I'll think about that later."

"And what do you intend to do now? Keep me as your pet? Hide me in your drawer?"

Isabel, getting up and going to the table where Derick is, took him firmly in her hand and went to the kitchen, smiling softly. Derick tried to avoid being caught, but he couldn't escape being captured by her giant hands, being then lifted up and put between Isabel's young and warm breasts. Being between those soft, yet firm teen boobs made Derick aroused, yet conflicted, as Isabel's just a little girl for him, a 39 years old man.

"Hey girl, how old are you?"

"I'm 14, why?" Isabel asked, her voice calm and sweet, as if she was almost singing. 

"Never-mind..." Derick whispered, still aroused by the feel of Isabel's breasts in his body. He wants to touch and suck those giant teenager tits, but she's not even legally aged! He knows he simply can't do it.

"You pervert!" Isabel spoke, slapping Derick lightly. For Isabel, that slap was just a weak slap on his head. For Derick, it was strong enough to make everything start to spin for a while, almost as if he was drunk. 

Getting in the kitchen, Isabel takes Derick from her breasts and sets him free on the table. Derick was about to feel slightly relieved, thinking Isabel wouldn't do anything too bad to him, but he immediately started to quiver in deep fear as he saw Isabel picking up the olive oil. 

Are you going to eat me???"

"You're now about four inches tall... the shrinking liquid should have shrunk you more. But we'll solve this problem" Isabel said as she grabbed Derick, dipping him in oil. "Done! Now you just need to slip right into my stomach." she said, patting her belly. 

You're gonna eat me whole??" Derick said, trying in vain to hide the fear he's feeling.

"Whole and alive" Isabel answered with a sincere smile. Derick, in other occasions, would have considered such smile a pretty sweet and delicate smile, but he knows that, now, her sweet smile is hiding an one-way trip to the very inside of her belly.

Derick looked at Isabel's body, starting to shiver a lot more: soon he will be part of her body. If he doesn't do anything to free himself of this situation quickly, he'll be gulped and her stomach will be his final destination.

Derick, now deeply desperate, tries to take advantage of the oil that made him so slippery to get out of Isabel's hand. Despite his efforts, she holds him firmly, not underestimating Derick and doing her best to not let him slip and get away from her.

"LET ME GO! LET'S TALK, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO AVOID THIS!!!" he cried out in panic.

"Derick..." Isabel said calmly "that's enough talk. I'll need to travel for up to six hours to go back to my city and I didn't eat anything since last night. I don't intend to go on such a long trip with an empty stomach.

Derick tried many times to punch away the delicate, but for him huge and strong, hand that's so securely keeping him from escaping Isabel's appetite. For Isabel, Derick's punches were just not-so-soft touches she felt on her hand. 

"I'M NOT GOING TO END MY LIFE AS YOUR SHIT, YOU BRAT!!!" - he yelled at her, showing both despair and anger.

"I guess you're wrong..." Isabel said, smiling. "But please, don't say you're going to be my shit, it's disgusting! It's better to say you're going to end as my food." she almost laughed.

Feeling Isabel hold him a little more forcefully, Derick was raised level with her face. Derick sees, before him, Isabel's lips, partially parted. Before he could say anything, he saw something that made his panic increase greatly: Isabel opened her mouth a little more before him, preparing to swallow him alive. Derick, feeling a fear that he never imagined he could feel, began to break out in a cold sweat when he saw the inside of Isabel's mouth: her pink, wet tongue salivating and waiting for him, her teeth and, in the back of her mouth, her throat. Derick saw some saliva strands and felt her warm breath coming gently from Isabel's mouth, as if it was welcoming him. Beyond Isabel's throat, there's almost nothing to see, as it gets very darker there, but Derick can still see a descent that goes straight into Isabel's stomach. He's pretty sure there will be no escape if he passes her throat: Isabel's mouth is enormous for him, and although he is large enough to not fit fully in, her mouth is still huge and he knows that this teenager is perfectly capable, with some effort, of swallowing him.

And he knows that's what she's going to do.

Suddenly, he was partially inserted into Isabel's mouth. Derick, feeling intense panic, screamed from inside her mouth as Isabel's tongue lubricates him more with saliva and positioned him to be swallowed, while she, with her hand, carefully pushes him deeper and deeper, trying to avoid choking while swallowing Derick. As Isabel's mouth is now closed, with part of Derick's body still out, its interior became complete dark and everything Derick can feel is a warm, wet, huge organ licking and soaking him while Isabel sucks him deeper, closer to her throat.

"NOOO!!! NOOOOOO!!! I'M NOT FOOD!!!" Derick yelled, shaking vigorously, but in vain. Derick's shakings didn’t help him at all, he only gets even more soaked in saliva.

Isabel ignores Derick's desperate cries as he realizes that he's being pushed further to the back of her mouth, knowing that in a matter of seconds, he will pass through her throat and will go, with no chance of return, into Isabel's belly. The idea of being stuck inside this girl's stomach to die digested is so horrifying for him that Derick's almost crying.

That was when Derick had an idea.

"OOOOUUCH!" Isabel cried loudly as she felt a strong bite in her tongue, pulling Derick quickly from her mouth. "What do you want??"

"I don't wanna be eaten!!!" said Derick, soaked in saliva and slightly breathless. 

"And I didn't want my profile erased!"

Derick, managing to control his deep fear a bit, tries to buy time:

"Look, we can negotiate!! What do you want??"

"I didn't come to this city planning to go back on an empty stomach! My stomach will be your new home for a while, until you get out of it."

"And how do you intend to get me out of your stomach later? How long will I stay in there?"

"Hey, I'm not saying I'll swallow you and then let you come back out alive, no... you'll stay here in my stomach, being digested, then you'll go to my intestines where they'll continue the work. That's what I meant. How long this takes I have no idea.

Derick looked at Isabel. She seems to be that kind of sweet, delicate girl that many men want to have as a girlfriend. Her sweet voice, gentle traits, beautiful and delicate body... how can such girl be willing to kill him this way? Derick tried to move himself out of Isabel's hand again, but with no success. She securely keeps him in her hand; it will only be a matter of time before she tries to swallow him again. 

So, Derick sighed, accepting his fate.

"Look... can I at least have one last wish?"

Isabel was surprised, she believed he would resist more. She felt some sympathy for the man who now accepted to be eaten by her: 

"OK... but only depending on the wish.

"Chew my head before swallowing me. I don't wanna go alive into your belly... it would be way more painful."

"You know my plan is to eat you alive."

"Please... you've got your revenge already.

"But if I swallow you dead, my revenge won't be complete.

Derick just stared at Isabel, without speaking.

"...Alright, alright" The young girl accepted, a little annoyed. "Let's get on with it."

Isabel again inserted Derick into her mouth, trying to position him to be fully swallowed. He's larger than planned and she needs to make some effort to swallow him whole, but the olive oil is helping a lot. Derick, meanwhile, feels Isabel's mouth all around him, her tongue wetting him further with her saliva as she positions Derick's head in one of her deeper molars, getting ready to crush his head with a strong bite and give him a very faster death. Isabel's tongue went through his body again, making sure the position is ideal, but her tongue touched some parts of Derick's body in a way that tickled him and he jerked, unwillingly slipping closer to her throat and touching Isabel's uvula.

The strong swallowing reflex was simply unavoidable for Isabel, who began to swallow Derick still alive and, unable to do anything to stop it, only tilted her head, helping Derick to slide more easily down her throat. Feeling his body sliding into Isabel's oesophagus, Derick was taken over by a way stronger panic, a level of panic he had never felt. She, with her hand, gently pushes him deeper and deeper, and seconds later, it's no longer necessary for her to use her hands: she closes her mouth, prepares herself, and, tilting her head a little more...

"...gulp!" Isabel thought as she felt Derick's feet going down her throat, swallowing him completely. 

Derick is truly desperate, at an unimaginable level! He knows he's in Isabel's oesophagus and the descent is fast. He tries to shake, tries to slow his descent, but nothing works. All he managed to do was cause Isabel slight discomfort, which she felt a little below her neck as Derick kicked her from inside her oesophagus while on his way down to Isabel's belly.

Isabel felt when Derick reached her stomach:

"I'm sorry I swallowed you alive, it really wasn't my plan. I mean, it was, but I was honest when I agreed to chew your head before I swallowed you. Why the heck did you decide to shake and slide towards my throat, anyway?" Isabel said, smiling satisfied while patting her belly. "On the bright side, at least I executed my plan as I’d originally planned."

Derick heard everything Isabel said, and looked around: He could see nothing: everything is complete pitch black, and the darkness is so intense he can practically touch it. Derick, however, can hear the sounds inside Isabel's body, like the beating of her heart, gurgling noises from the gut, and sometimes her breathing. The air inside Isabel's stomach is very moist, acid and rarefied, and the stomach walls are warm, wrinkled and soft. Stretching his arms out, he realized that Isabel's stomach is in fact spacious, but not so much as he imagined it to be: Derick is occupying about a third of the available space. Still touching her stomach's inner walls, as he searches for the sphincter that connects the stomach to the oesophagus in an attempt to make her throw him up, Derick noticed that her stomach is moving, contracting slightly as it looks wetter: it's releasing the digestive juices to put an end to Derick, digesting him and making him just another meal for Isabel. Not only that, he seemed to feel movement that would be, as he quickly realised, the movements of Isabel's body, as if she was walking or moving her body in some other way. 

Only then he noticed that he's being coated in digestive juices as Isabel's stomach contracts more and more with him inside: he's starting to feel a very slight burning sensation in his skin.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Derick shouted desperately, making unimaginable efforts to try to get out of her belly. Isabel's stomach has its inner walls covered with a slippery mucus, which prevents them from suffering the action of the stomach acids and, at the same time, ends up preventing Derick from gripping them firmly. Also, the stomach itself is keeping him well stuck: the connection to the oesophagus is tightly closed at the moment and all of Derick's attempts to return to the oesophagus failed miserably. 

"YOU BITCH, LET ME OUT!!" Derick screamed again, pounding Isabel's stomach from inside and continuing his attempts of getting out of Isabel's body. As much as he knows his efforts are in vain, Derick, feeling great panic and despair, thinks of nothing other than escaping, vigorously struggling for his own life inside the belly of this teenager whose Facebook profile he could recover if she give him the chance. Yes, he lied when he told Isabel that her profile was securely deleted: it was actually frozen and marked to only be visible to Facebook administrators.

Meanwhile, Isabel rummages through Derick's living room for anything that indicates she was there: she took back the piece of paper where she jotted down her phone number, the bottle that contained the chemical mixture she used to shrink Derick, and spent a few more minutes searching for anything else that she might have missed. There was nothing else, so she got out of Derick's house, locking the door and leaving the keys under the doormat.

 


  

Walking down the sidewalk, she felt as if something inside her was... moving. Something in her stomach.

"Hey, are you excited about your walk with me? I'm feeling something moving and touching me inside, is it you?" She asked, smiling happy and pleased.

Isabel stopped talking and crossed the wide, busy boulevard. As soon as she reached the other side, she continued: 

"The experience for you may not be very nice, but hey, food is supposed to be digested, so you should relax and let my digestive system do its work. You banned me from Facebook, so I banned you from this world! I guess we're even!" Isabel laughed, forgetting that for Derick the situation wasn't funny at all.

"AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RELAX!!????" Derick yelled, punching her stomach's inner walls again, as hard as he could, but from what he just heard, he knew that his punches to Isabel were just touches she felt inside her, nothing threatening. While he keeps trying, Isabel's stomach, with its peristaltic movements, continually mixes Derick with the digestive juices and he can feel his skin burning more and more. All this growing pain despairs him even more and he starts kicks the inside of her stomach more aggressively. He says many things against Isabel, many of them very obscene, but Isabel doesn't say anything. He's sure she can't hear him shouting and screaming.

He is stuck inside the belly of a teenager girl, doomed to die digested.

 


  

Almost seven hours later, Isabel arrives back in her city. Her stomach now has another content: a creamy, pink mass made up of strawberry juice and cookies she has just consumed, mixed with the digestive juices of her stomach. As for Derick, he's gone. Only a few larger bones of him are still in Isabel's stomach, still being dissolved in her stomach acids. The rest of Derick was dissolved, and at that moment, Derick is just a yellowish liquid of milky consistency slowly passing through Isabel's small intestine, while the various nutrients of this liquid, which hours ago was his living body, are absorbed into her blood stream to nourish her body.

Isabel almost doesn't think about Derick anymore. Still remembers, but that memory is slowly fading. She's actually more concerned with social networking, while chatting with some friends by SMS messages. She's discussing whether to create another profile on Facebook or choose another social network all together.

Have you got any suggestions for her?


Chapter End Notes:

So, this is it! I hope you all liked my story! - Isabel