- Text Size +

Kana was sitting crisscrossed as she stared at the village with its tiny inhabitants all staring at her. She never really realize how tiny they were. Now she sort of understood why even her mother, who is usually a very nice woman, thinks that even tinies are weak little creatures. The people of Smallville, however, were horrified. They were at the mercy of a giant girl who was 500 feet tall to them.

For the next half hour, the people of Smallville and Kana had a staredown. No one was saying a thing. Then they all heard a deep gurgle coming from the giant girl. The kind that meant that she was going to-

Kana's eyes widened as she felt a pressure building up in her lower abdomen before clenching tightly. She didn't want to fart now and in front of these tinies. And she didn't want to risk possibly gassing the tinies to death either. Thankfully, she felt it go back up inside her. But the feeling made her cringe and clutch her lower abdomen.

It may have sounded minor to her, but to the residents of Smallville, it was a deafening sound. Finally, the silence seemed to be broken.

Kana turned back to the village border and saw something running towards her. To her surprise, it looked like a tiny 8-year-old boy running towards her. The boy ran past the border and charged at her foot before reaching it and attempting to punch it. But the impacts were virtually nonexistent

Kana didn't feel a thing. Bemused, the massive girl reached down and plucked the tiny boy up. As he was brought up to her face, he yelled at her to let him go, but his minuscule size made him very hard to hear.

She snorted as she saw the boy rear his head back and try and bite into her fingers. She shifted her eyes towards the village and saw the people looking at her with fear as if she was going to hurt this kid. She rolled her eyes before she moved forward and lowered the struggling boy back onto the border of the village and let him go.

Again for another half-hour, no one spoke. It was just another intense staredown. Kana just couldn't believe that she now owned an entire village. She could do whatever she wanted to do. But yet, she was more curious about them than using them as a means to vent her anger. Everyone always said that the tinies were weak, stupid creatures. Yet this village looked just like a modern-day village with cars that look just like the ones she's seen. Only they are miniature sized. She rested her head on her hands before realizing what these tinies might be afraid of.

Remembering earlier how her mother mentioned that she had eaten a tiny from this village. Jeez, it was no wonder they were afraid of her. With her being the daughter of a monster to them. It probably scared them for just how much she looked like her mother. Just a little different. She sighed. An entire village at her mercy. She felt should probably feel very powerful, but for some reason, she just didn't feel like she was powerful even to these tinies. Years of constant harsh bullying were probably the reason why she felt this way, she didn't know. She rubbed her temple. She didn't know what to say to these tinies. They were too afraid of her to talk to her.


In the village, all of the residents just stared at her without saying anything. In truth, they were too afraid to do or say anything. Not only were they being held captive by the Destroyer of Villages herself, but they were now basically a present to her daughter. Perhaps what did surprise them is that she didn't stomp or eat the child that ran at her, she just put him back in the village. Mark himself was just as afraid as the rest of them. He had never seen a giant before now. Sure back in their world, he saw videos that showed them, but those were on tiny screens and televisions. This was no screen. He was staring at a real living, impossibly tall giant. A teenager by the looks of it.

"I don't get it. Why isn't she attacking us?" he heard someone whisper behind him.

"Probably trying to give us a false sense of security, she is the daughter of The Destroyer of Villages after all," he heard another say. His instincts were agreeing with that. But, yet deep down inside, Mark didn't believe what they were saying. After all, she has only been staring at them for at least an hour with glaring eyes which were unnerving. Other than that, she was not doing any harm.

"I don't if she is going to," Mark admitted.

"What?" he heard a man behind him ask before gesturing towards her.

"Well, look at her, she's not doing anything. She's just observing us. She could be curious." as he turned back and stared at her. He heard the man who questioned him scoff.

"Yea, right. I'll drink to that bullshit," the man spat. Mark rolled his eyes before turning to him again.

"Well just look at her." Mark pointed to the giant girl. "She's not doing anything. She's just staring at us. Observing us."

"And how do you that she's not just "observing" us so that she can eventually kill us later?" the man asked. Mark shrugged at that question. The man wasn't wrong. For all he knows, the girl might be just watching them see how they react before attacking.

"Okay, I see your point," Mark said with a nod. "But for the last hour, she's done nothing to prove that either. And she didn't kill that kid who ran up to her either," he added. Perhaps the girl has never seen tinies before or at least that's what he heard the giants call them. And secretly felt offended by the name. He then had an idea, but someone else beat him to it.

"Hey, why don't one of us go out there and ask her if she can send us back?" he heard a woman suggest. Mark's eyes widened as did everyone who heard her and turned to her. "Let's say she doesn't want to hurt us. Perhaps she can send us back," she explained.

"She won't give away a gift like this," the man Mark talked too earlier spat. "She's not going to give us up." Everyone sighed. They were indeed nothing more than a gift to a possible idiot teenager who was just staring at them.

"But what if she doesn't want us?" Mark suggested.

"Look, why can't you and any of you just get the fact that we're never going to get back home?" the man asked.

"Hey it won't hurt to try," Mark reasoned. "It never hurts to try and ask," he said. He couldn't believe it. He, a massive manwhore. A cheating no-good bastard was suggesting that they go up to this giant and ask her to send them home.

"Well if one of you want to go up and get eaten by her or get shoved into her pussy, then don't say I didn't warn you." Mark sighed as he watched the man turn around and walk back towards the main street.

"So who's going to go up to her?" he asked. No one spoke, he looked from side to side to see everyone, including the boy that actually ran up to the giant, looked at him. He stammered for a few seconds before speaking. "Why don't you do it?" he asked the woman who suggested they talk to her.

"Because you are the one who made a few points. It wouldn't hurt to try," she said. Mark rolled his eyes.

"Great, just great." He then heard a male voice say.

"Good luck, man." He turned and saw a brown-haired man looking at him with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes.

"And where the hell have you been, Tom?" he asked. Tom was a shady guy, a massive pervert too. And a friend of sorts to Mark. It didn't help that it's believed that he is a loan shark. The man smirked.

"Well, I just woke up a few minutes ago to see a giant hot woman looking at us, and some of you suggesting that we should ask her to let us go." Mark rolled his eyes.

"Dude, I don't think she's of age," he said. Tom chuckled.

"Hey, sounds like you are saying she's old. You'd think she's 80?" Mark glared before gesturing to the girl.

"DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A 80-YEAR-OLD WOMAN TO YOU?!" he practically screeched. Which, unfortunately, brought the attention of the giant.

"Excuse me?" he froze as he heard an offended voice above him ask. "Did one of you just say I look like an 80-year-old woman?" Mark gulped. He saw Tom just giving him a smart ass smile before turning weakly around. He saw that the girl's crisscrossed legs were now practically at the border and her upper body was arched forward. Slowly, Mark looked up and saw the massive girl's face glaring down at them. But as he gazed up at her, he began to quiver and nearly pissed himself once he realizes where exactly those eyes were looking at. She wasn't just looking at anyone, she was looking right at him!


Kana had inched closer to the town as she saw a group were standing around the edge looking at her often before turning to each other and talking. She was right over them when she could have sworn she heard what sounded like someone saying "SHE LOOKS LIKE A 80-YEAR-OLD WOMAN!!". Needless to say, she was rather offended. Her eyes then shifted down to the person she heard the voice come from. So it must be him. She shook her head.

"Are you trying to insult me?" she asked. The tiny man was speaking, but very quiet like. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, let's try and talk to each other face-to-face, shall we?" she reached a hand down towards him.


Mark screamed as he felt the girl's massive fingers close gently around his side before he began to start rising. He shivered as he was brought up past her stomach, past her massive breasts that were as big as small hills to him, and up to her face. Her massive brown eyes were narrowed at him. He looked down and at her small pink lips were so big compared to him, she could swallow him whole without any struggle or a bat of the eye.

He never felt so small and significant in his life than now. "So, you think that it's wise to insult me?" she asked. Mark gulped. This girl was serious business now. Her dark brown eyes were now giving him a cold glare that reminded him of the girls' mother. In fact, her posture and pretty much everything about her has now shifted into a mirror image of her mother.

"Wait! Wait!" he yelled. "I wasn't trying to insult you! I really wasn't!" he yelled. She narrowed her eyes.

"Then why did you say I looked like an 80-year-old woman?" she demanded. He grunted as she ever so slightly applied pressure to him.

"Look! You heard it wrong, kid! I was saying ''Does she look like an 80-year-old woman to you!"! I was not insulting you at all!" he yelled. The giant's glare narrowed. He shivered.

"So you are saying that someone else said that I look like an 80-year-old woman?" she asked. He nodded. She sighed. "Okay, when you see whoever said that, I want you to punch him for me." Mark's eyes widened with surprise. He was sure she was probably going to squish him, but as he looked back at her. The cold look in her eyes was gone. Still, Mark couldn't grasp what she said.

"W-what?" he asked surprised. She scoffed.

"What? Are you deaf? I want you to find the ass who said that and punch him," she explained as if it was simple.

"Y-you aren't going to kill me?" Mark asked shocked. She shook her head.

"That whole thing you saw earlier, I just wanted to hear the truth, so I pulled an intimidation move," she explained. Mark shook his head in disbelief before the girl added "If it helps, I wasn't really going squish you or the one who said I look like an 80-year-old woman. I just wanted to know who said it." Mark shook his head. He felt like this girl just played him.


As Kana stared down at the tiny, she was now more curious than ever. She still wanted to have this tiny punch the one who said she looked old. Maybe it's a petty thing to be offended about, but hey, anyone can be offended by that. But for now, it seemed there was going to be a conversation. And she didn't know what to do or say. She nodded to herself before standing up. She turned to the village and narrowed her eyes.

"If any of you can please punch the asshole who called me old, I will not crush your city," she joked before turning to the tiny she held. She wanted to have a private talk with him. In her room. "And you and I are going to have a little talk." the girl announced.

"Wait!" The tiny man asked. "Didn't you say you wanted me to punch the guy who called you old?!" he called up. She nodded.

"Yes, at first. But I changed my mind. I now want to have a private chat with you in my room," she said before lowering the tiny under-an-inch man to her stomach. She did this to just tease him a little and so that she doesn't need to hold him out in front of her. Mark shivered as he was at level with her stomach. He could hear and the loud gurgling growls of the girl's massive stomach as it worked to digest whatever contents she had eaten earlier. Even though she said that she wouldn't hurt him, he couldn't help but fear that he might end up joining that food by the end of the day. And end up like that unfortunate lady earlier who got eaten by this girl's mother. That image of her dropping her towards her doom was something that will haunt his nightmares for weeks.

Kana walked away from the village before opening a panel next to the door and moved a few switches before the holographic room displayed a sun-setting sky. She figured maybe it would be best to have this village be in a day and night cycle that matched outside. She turned to the village with a small smirk before opening the door and closing it behind her, leaving the residents of the village to compose themselves and get use to the possible permanent prison they are now stuck in.