- Text Size +

Lisle, a tiny quiet town in Upstate New York with a population of just under 400. It's a small quiet community, a place where one could retire and move to so they can live peacefully without much to worry. A place that the 35-year-old Japanese native woman, Tenshi loved to live in. It's been her home for 10 years at least.

She was really easy on the eyes. Her dark brunette hair hung down to her upper back, and her eyes were a warm brown color. Her warm fair skin was blemish-free. Her hips and breasts weren't all that big. But she didn't give a damn. She was comfortable with how she looked. The woman was wearing a black tank top and short blue jeans. She was sitting quietly in the dining room watching the news. She couldn't help but wince at what was being broadcasted. She saw footage of what looked like a snowy looking mountain with thick grey smoke billowing out from the top of the mountain.

"What you are seeing is live footage of Mount Rainier as it is currently erupting." Was all she heard before switching the channel to a history channel that had another WW2 marathon. She rolled her eyes before changing the channel again, this time to a weather channel.

She looked at the calendar on the wall and her eyes widened as soon as she saw the date. Today was June 12th. Her daughter's birthday. She was turning 15 today. She facepalmed and sighed. She couldn't believe she nearly forgot it was her daughter's birthday. Then again, she always had the tendency to forget things.

"Damn," the woman muttered. She had 4 hours before she would have to go pick her daughter up. For the next 10 minutes, she contemplated what she could do. She sighed and slumped. She wanted her daughter to have something big and awesome. Something she could interact with. Suddenly, her eyes widened and a grin began to grow on her face. "Light bulb," she said with a dark but happy tone.

She stood up and turned off the tv before walking out of the dining room and towards her room. Before she moved to America, she was able to ''acquire'' a device that had rather interesting qualities. Humanity has become so technologically advanced, so much that by 1999, humanity was already a century more advanced. And in 2005, scientists were able to create the impossible. Humanity could now create tears or rips in this dimension's fabric and travel to other dimensions that were very similar to this one. The biggest one would be what most scientists call the ''Pocket Dimension''. A dimension where everything was almost similar to this one. Though there were a few differences between the two dimensions.

But probably the biggest difference is that the human creatures were minuscule in size. Just barely an inch tall. Tenshi herself would be over 500 feet tall to them. Eventually, the massive machine made to do this was eventually shrunken down and now, you could create a tear to that dimension and bring back whatever is from there. Entire cities could be brought to this dimension. All with a device no bigger than a Smartphone.

Then 15 years ago, around the time she gave birth to her daughter, people and even herself began to realize what kind of power they had over that alternate world. They had a military, but their weapons didn't do that much damage due to how small they are. Despite them living in a decade close to them, it was like they didn't advance far enough like Tenshi's world did. Society began to see them as weak, powerless creatures despite them being humans. Tenshi knew a few girls back in Japan who would also travel to that dimension and attack villages, cities, towns.

Tenshi herself was able to get one. Which was unfortunate for whatever village, or town she went too. She too thought that the humans were puny weakling. There were a few times in the past where she went to that dimension to vent her anger and frustrations out on the inhabitants. She ended up getting the nickname ''The Destroyer of Villages'' because of it. But after she had Kana, she stopped and hasn't been back there since. But, perhaps that can change.

She knew just what to do now. Her house held a secret room hidden in the basement. It was a large chamber that was 80 feet long and 80 feet wide. It was connected to the basement by a hidden door in the right corner. She eventually found out that her current house was also safe house on the Underground Railroad.

The room was first built during the American Civil War to hide slaves who were evading bounty hunters who were sent up from the south. Then, she found out that during the Cold War, the room was turned into a fallout shelter. So it's size was extended during that time to make room for supplies and more people to fit in. But she didn't know if that was true or not since the room was completely empty. There wasn't anything in there to prove that it was a fallout shelter. But perhaps the only thing that possibly backed it up was because of how big the room was the fallout shelter sign that was on the outside of the door.

But when she had first moved here, she turned the room into a large holographic chamber that could make realistic virtual landscapes. Though she didn't really find any use for it other than entertaining her daughter with it's customizable weather and length. But not for long. This room would be a perfect place to put a gift there.


In the tiny village, Smallville, with a population of about 9,000, Mark let out a shout of pleasure as he came in the mouth of the red-headed girl who he was having a one-night-stand with. The girl then swallowed the semen before she collapsed onto his bed.

"I take it you enjoyed that as much as I did, baby," she concluded. Mark nodded.

"Oh yea, you really know how to blow," The woman rolled her eyes.

"If you weren't so charming, I would've slapped you for those awful choices of words," she said playfully.

Mark shrugged. "What can I say, the ladies love me."

"They love you for the sack," she joked. The man chuckled.

"You are funny, but that's ironic coming from you," he said with a wink. The woman chuckled.

"Touche," she replied. Mark grinned. He liked this lifestyle. Even if he was a massive manwhore. Mark was definitely a massive manwhore and he knew it but didn't care. He actually liked that. After all, life is far too short for some things.

The woman was just another statistic. But he will admit that he liked this one for her mouth. "Okay, time for the main course," he said and he saw how his words made the woman's arousal in her eyes ignite like wildfire. She licked her lips and gave him a smirk.

"Give it your best shot," she challenged. Mark grinned before she rolled on top of him and arched her back before smashing her lips into his and he gripped her breasts harshly.

In another section of the village, a young woman named Jackie was staring up at the stars with wonder. She had always been fascinated by the night sky. However, little did she know, that this would be the last time that she, along with the other residents of Smallville ever see the night sky again.

At the village's town hall, Mayor John, a man in his late 50s with graying hair was looking at the village from the building's big window before getting ready to go home and rest.

At the police station, one of the officers was pulling a struggling handcuffed man into the building "I didn't do anything," he sneered. The officer who was keeping him restrained as he brought him in rolled his eyes.

"Kyle, this is the 4th time you've gotten into a bar fight, drunk," he growled. But the drunken man continued to struggle. It was another night in Smallville. Another boring night for the cops. However, what happened next was something that had never happened to a town before.

At that moment, no one could've predicted what was about to happen until everyone heard a loud

BANG

Suddenly, a large shadow loomed over the stunned village. Some residents turned towards where the noise came from and gasped. They saw an outline of an impossibly tall figure. No one knew what to do or say, the residents were just too horrified and amazed until they heard a dark chuckle and heard the figure say

"This is the perfect gift."

 

Chapter End Notes:

After almost two years, I have come back to start writing stories again on this site. Now forgive me if my writing and grammar seems off or incorrect. I haven't written these types of stories in a while so I might be a little rusty. But I am sure that as I progress, my writing should get better. Also please forgive me if this chapter is short. I like my prolouge's short and strait to the point so we can get into the story.