- Text Size +

2 HOURS AGO

"What the fuck is that?" Mark asked as he looked out the window and saw a massive figure looming at the edge of town.

Tenshi smirked as she looked down at the village. It was indeed perfect. She heard a faint gunshot and looked down, she saw a woman aiming a tiny woman aiming a gun up at her. The 500-foot tall woman just smirked with amusement before leaning down and plucking up the woman carefully. The woman let out a surprised scream before being lifted up to the giants face. In the moons faint glow, she could see the massive beautiful face.

Tenshi forgot how much power she had over these creatures. It had been years since she's done this. She gave the woman a predatory gaze before she leaned her head back and brought the woman over her lips before parting them. Too her enjoyment, she heard the woman's tiny screams and pleas as the woman gazed down into the dark abyss that was her mouth.

Tenshi then let the woman go and watched as she plummeted down towards her wide open mouth. The moment she felt the woman land on her tongue, she slammed her lips shut. She quickly sent the woman to the back of her mouth before swallowing the woman whole as if she were a Tic-Tac. She closed her eyes as she felt the woman faintly struggle down before vanishing as she passed into her colossal stomach. Forever lost to the blistering churning depths of her belly.

Tenshi licked her lips and gave her stomach a pat. "God, it's been too many years since I've done that. I've forgotten how good they tasted and feel," she muttered as before focusing her attention on the village. She grinned as she leaned down and picked up a man that looked like he was screaming at her.


Simone was livid. This giant bitch had just eaten his girlfriend right in front of him. "YOU GIANT BITCH!!" he yelled. He couldn't help but shiver as the massive lips parted as she spoke. Those lips where his girlfriend disappeared behind just moments ago and was now a prisoner deep inside this woman's digestive system.

"Well, well, well. Seems like you creatures finally grew a pair," she said. "I guess 15 years does change something," she said. Mark glared up into her usually gentle brown eyes, which were now a cold, merciless gaze.

"SPIT HER BACK UP!!" he yelled. The beautiful giant rose an eyebrow.

"I don't know who you are talking about," her loud voice echoed in his ears. Once the ringing went away, he glared at her.

"YOU ATE MY GIRL!!" he yelled. As he ended that sentence, the giants' massive lips slowly curled into a cruel grin.

"I guess I did, she was quite tasty," the giant said and licked her lips. "It's been years since I've done that. And I must say that your "Girl" was a nice sacrifice." Simone just sputtered. The cruelty of this monster. It was astounding. She had no compassion for them. He clenched his eyes shut for a minute before opening his eyes and glaring up at her.

"You are a cruel monster," he hissed.

"Well I guess being called the "Destroyer of Villages" does make me a monster," she said. Simon's eyes widened as well as the residents of the Smallville as they gazed up at the monster. They had heard of The Destroyer of Villages. It was a giant that every village in the country feared. She was a horrible monstrous giant that would literally rape a village. As in completely and utterly destroy it and leave barely in survivors. She hasn't been seen in 15 years. Until now. She had returned.

"But, luckily for you, I am not here to destroy you," she said. Simone's eyes widened as he was suddenly lowered down and gently dropped to the ground.


Tenshi smirked. "I would want nothing more than to just destroy your puny village right now. But..." she paused. "I have a better use for you," she announced as she pulled out a little rectangular device and looked at its screen. She searched through the device until she found what she wanted and grinned. "Yes," she said. She then turned to the village and smirked. "Hope you like your new home," she said before aiming the device at the village and pressed the button on the side.

ZAP!!


PRESENT

Mark and all the other residents of Smallville were freaking out. Not only did that monstrous bitch kill one of the people of the town, but she also transported the entire village somewhere else. She warned them that where they were, was insulated to make sure that they couldn't escape. Then the giant only told them to "Wait here, I must do some errands. What happens to you at the end of this day, it will not be up to me,"

So no sooner than when Mark left his motel and go to a fast-food restaurant. Luckily, most of the village, including some restaurants and even a cattle and chicken farm also were transported as well. So they still had food somewhat. Everyone heard massive footsteps approaching and turned towards the door.

The door opened and The giant herself walked in. The false holographic images of the sky and mountains in the distance flickered as an entrance to a flight of stairs appeared. The giant then looked up the stairs at something with a smirk. Suddenly, another pair of socked feet appeared on the top stairs before walking down.

"Okay, mom just what is in heerrre... what the fuck?" Mark heard a young feminine voice say as the figure came down the stairs. He gulped, a young woman walked into the room. She was roughly the same size as the giant and eerily looked just like her. Her dark brown eyes were focused on the sight before her with shock.

The girl looked ahead in utter confusion and shock before turning to the woman. "What is this?" the girl asked in confusion. "It looks like a model village," she said. The older woman smirked.

"Look closer," Mark began to shake in fear as the massive girl walked right up to the edge of the village. Right, where Mark was. Her socked feet were just a hundred yards away from him before he gazed up in shock. The girl seemed to see him moving and her eyes widened even further.

"Is that a tiny man?" she asked.


Kana just couldn't believe it, she saw a tiny man looking up at her. "It is a tiny man," Kana heard her mother say as she crouched down and made direct eye contact with the man. "This "model" is actually an entire village," Kana heard Tenshi say. She turned to her mother with astonishment.

"Anata wa watashi o karakatte iru?" she asked in Japanese, dumbfounded. Tenshi shook her head with an amused grin. Kana rarely spoke Japanese, and when she did, it was because she was either very shocked or very excited.

"Nope, I'm not kidding you, Kana. These are real tinies." Kana shook her head with disbelief before her mother spoke again. "You know that "Pocket Dimension" that everyone calls that place where everything is small?" Tenshi asked. Kana nodded. It would be seriously ridiculous if even she didn't know what that was. "Well let's just say that I was able to acquire an entire village and bring it here," she said. Kana shook her head before turning back to the village and just turned her attention to the man.

"So this is my gift, a tiny village, a tiny piece of civilization?" she asked. Tenshi shrugged.

"More or less, dear. Don't you like it?" Tenshi asked. Kana nodded quickly.

"Yes, mom. I think it's kind of cool, but I just don't know what to do with this. I mean, this is an entire village with actual living people in it," she said. Tenshi narrowed her eyes.

"Weaker people," she added. Kana rolled her eyes. She's heard from other students on how they see that Pocket Dimension. And all of them think they are weak creatures who are nothing put toys to them. Not that Kana believed it herself. She just didn't care. She's never seen the real Pocket Dimension. But she's seen videos from it.

"Okay, so what am I going to do with this place?" she asked. Tenshi smirked.

"You can do whatever you want to them. There are enough tinies in there to last a while. I got that so you could vent your stress out on something after going through a tough day at school. Also, you always said you wanted pets," she said. Kana winced. Pet's wouldn't be what she would call these tinies.

"So you are saying I could just massacre this place right now," she drawled in confusion before Tenshi nodded.

"Yes. You can do whatever you want with them. Crush them, stomp them, make them rub your feet, or even eat them," she said. Kana grimaced. Judging by the way her mother said that, it appeared that she may have done that before. And maybe ate a few from this village.

"Did you eat any tinies from this village?" she asked. Tenshi shrugged.

"I haven't really been to the Pocket Dimension in a while. So I only ate one. You can eat as many as you like," she said. The birthday girl shook her head and huffed a humorless snort.

"There wouldn't be enough tinies in there to fill my stomach halfway," she said. Tenshi chuckled.

"This village has 8,000 tinies living in it. So you wouldn't be able to eat the entire village," she explained. Kana shook her head. That sounded kind of disturbing. "So... you want to stay down here and just crush a few homes?" Tenshi asked.

Her daughter shrugged. "I want to just look at them a while alone," she said. Tenshi nodded.

"Okay, I will leave you to them. And don't worry if you destroy and kill everyone in this place, I have a few other villages that can replace this one once it's gone," Tenshi said. Kana nodded as her mother walked up to her and hugged her before kissing her on her forehead.

"Thanks, mom," the girl said. Tenshi smiled warmly as she turned and walked away before closing the door behind her, causing the holographic mountains to appear again. Leaving just the doorknob exposed. She turned to the village with a curious look.

"Now, what am I going to do with this place?" she asked herself.