- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessie wonders if she'll meet someone she knows, Rachel shares a story of accidently crushing someone in a hilarious way. 

 

Chapter 2

 

Jessie fretted nervously with the buttons on her flannel as she stared out the window of their Uber pod. As the automated pod merged them onto the highway she was greeted the sight of hundreds of other identical pods speeding off to other locations. "Or speeding off to the same place I'm going," she thought to herself. Her stomach started doing somersaults at the idea and she quickly turned away from the window towards Rachel. 

 

Rachel had one leg thrown casually up on her seat, leaving her looking decidedly unladylike in her mini skirt. She slouched in her seat and was studying Jessie through half-lidded eyes. " What are you so nervous about Jessie," she said, "these guys picked you out of the portfolio after all."

 

Jessie quickly looked down, she secretly thought that she was going to show up and no one would have chosen her but she didn't want to say that. "I guess I'm just worried about disappointing them, these guys paid a lot of money to be there and then I show up as their giantess?" Tears were welling up in her eyes as she finished quietly, "Who would want that."

 

Rachel's loud guffaw brought Jessie's head snapping back up and she blinked back tears, shocked that her friend was laughing at her. "Jessie they already know what you look like, you had to take the pictures just like I did." Jessie flushed at the memory, the woman at Tiny Dreams had been very kind but ruthlessly thorough. Jessie knew her portfolio there was full of her completely nude pictures at every conceivable angle. Including insanely detailed macro shots of her nipples, genitals and the soles of her feet. She supposed the men browsing through the girls would want a preview of what their giantess of choice would look like after they had been shrunk. 

 

"Yeah, but when there's girls like..." Jessie looked down and paused, then finished softly. "When there are girls like you to choose from, who would choose a behemoth like me."

 

Rachel scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Jessie who wouldn't want to get smothered between those big ol' tits you're hiding underneath there." She grabbed her modest chest and squeezed her breasts together, "You know how hard I'd have to try to smash one of those guys between these bee stings?" 

 

Rachel pushed harder, managing to make her tiny breasts meet, "I mean, I've done it a couple of times for fun," She released her breasts and slouched back into her seat, "but if I was picking boobs to die under they'd be yours. Plus you're beautiful and you're nice." The mischievous grin made an reaapearance, "You'll probably spend all day with these idiots, I just go in, squish away and collect my check."

 

Jessie tried not to show how much Rachel calling her beautiful had affected her. Changing the subject she said, "I thought the guys put requests in their file of how they wanted to... um," Jessie bit her lip and she searched for an appropriate word, "reach their climax?" She finished lamely and looked sheepishly away blushing furiously.

 

Rachel burst out laughing again, holding her stomach and drumming her heels on the floor of the pod. "Climax," she sputtered wiping away tears. "Climax, that's good. You mean how they want to die with a boner. See, I told you you're nice." 

 

"Well they're the ones paying for it," Jessie protested, "plus it's kind of, you know, final." She felt some serious twinges of doubt about whether she'd be able to go through with ending a life. But after all, they had paid their money and if she didn't do it, someone, else would. Plus rent was two months overdue and she needed the money badly.

 

"Eh. Once they sign the paperwork to be shrunk they completely give up their rights as a human being," Rachel said with a casual shrug. "So their requests are just that. Requests. You don't actually have to do any of it. As long as you leave your room with every guy in there either squashed, smothered or eaten then Tiny Dreams will cut you your check."

 

"So, you don't do any of their requests?" Jessie asked with a frown. "That seems awfully cruel."

 

Rachel waved one tiny hand, "Nah I'll do em sometimes if they're not too boring, but some of it's not exactly easy" 

 

"Their requests are hard, how?" Jessie asked, genuinely curious. How hard could it be?

 

Rachel leaned forward chuckling, "Well I had this one guy last time, real charming in his notes. Cute too or else I wouldn't have even considered trying. He wanted me to shove him up my butt, alive, and let him suffocate in there." She accentuated her point with two fingers shoved in the air, a lopsided grin on her face. "Real freak, but like I said, total hottie so I tried."

 

Jessie, who hadn't been on a date since Junior High, inwardly despaired at the irony of possibly having to squish a guy she found attractive and had picked her. Life wasn't fair, she thought. 

 

Rachel held her thumb and forefinger up and squinted through the small space she made, "Problem is, these boys are only about a half-inch tall on average. So they're pretty fragile." She hid her face, starting to laugh again, "So this guy is all gassed up cause I'm gonna do it, he wanted to be put in and taken out a few times. Honestly, though, I was just gonna leave him in after the first one. But we never even got that far."

 

"What happened," Jessie asked.

 

"Well, I'm trying to push him in there, I've got him on the end of my finger but I'm just kind of mashing him on the outside you know, I worried about him getting crushed before I even get him in there." Rachel full-fledged starts giggling again, "So I decided to just go for it and ram him in. He slips off the tip of my finger and I end up smearing this guy into paste on the side of my finger as it goes in!" 

 

Jessie couldn't help but also laugh at the imagery of her friend trying so hard and failing so spectacularly. She forced down her own giggles, "Come on Rachel, that poor guy..."

 

"Oh that's not even the best part," Rachel exclaimed. "I knew the guy, it was Anthony. That guy at O'Brien's who always ordered the steak burger, he was a great tipper. What a shame."

 

Jessie's eyes widened, "Anthony, went to Tiny Dreams?" She asked, incredulous. She had entertained plenty of her own fantasies about Anthony. He was always so charming, and she thought wryly, definitely a great tipper. She couldn't quite place the odd feeling she was getting knowing that Anthony had ended his life, smashed to bits, against the rim of her best friends anus. She wondered what his last thoughts were. Her blush crept back up as she also wondered if he had an erection when it happened.

 

"Oh yeah Jessie, I've seen a bunch of people from class and the restaurant in my room, I mean it makes sense. The guys see you all the time, fantasize about you and then when they hear you signed up for Tiny Dreams," she shrugged and raised her hands, "they sign up too to make that fantasy a reality."

 

"Well, not a reality if they end up a smear on your finger, " Jessie said raising her eyebrows.

 

"Ah gimme a break," Rachel said with a snort and a wave of her hand. "I was close at least."

 

Jessie smiled alongside her friend as their pod pulled up to Tiny Dreams, but her stomach was still full of butterflies. She still thought no one could have possibly chosen her, although Rachel seemed so confident. But what if someone had chosen her and she knew them. As she stepped out of the pod she felt the heat coming back to her face, "What have I gotten myself into," she murmured to herself. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

My plan right now for chapter 3 is to tell it from the perspective of someone who has signed up for Jessie's room. Someone she knows... dun dun DUN!