- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Not sure where this is going to go, this is my first attempt at writing anything at all. Feedback is greatly appreciated. My general plan is for Jessie to meet someone she knows (Obvious foreshadowing is obvious) and take it from there. Maybe Rachel will end up in Jessies room, maybe theres a darker conspiracy behind Tiny Dreams... are all the participants willing?! WHO KNOWS!

Author's Chapter Notes:

In chapter one we explore Jessie's insecurity about her own body and the possibility of tiny people viewing her naked. We also meet Rachel, who seems at least, to be confident in every way that Jessie isn't. 

 

Chapter 1

 

Jessie Stockton stood in the tiny bathroom of her tiny apartment and stared at her reflection in the mirror. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked herself up and down and started to pick apart her appearance for the umpteenth time that morning. Staring into her own blue eyes, she supposed she was pretty. She'd always been told she had a pretty face but at her size, that was usually a backhanded compliment at best.

 

Jessie forced a smile a cheerleader worthy smile at her reflection but quickly let it drop. She had full lips and perfectly straight, white teeth thanks to her parent's dental insurance. But she hated the way her cheeks rounded when she smiled too broadly, drawing attention to the extra weight she was carrying. Despite my "pretty face", she thought bitterly. 

 

As Jessie stood up straight, the old Guns N' Roses shirt she was wearing stretched perilously tight across her enormous bosom. She bit her lip and wished once more that she could wear the low cut shirts she saw other girls flaunting but as always, quickly pushed the idea away. Even if she had the confidence to wear something accentuated her breasts, they were so freakishly large no one bothered to make anything that could fit them. After all, she thought, just more fat and who wants to see that on display. As per usual she had them crushed into a formless lump by a bra two sizes too small and further disguised by a flannel worn open over her T-Shirt. 

 

Adept as she was at disguising the enormity of her breasts, there wasn't a thing Jessie could do to hide the size of her thighs and butt. She assuaged herself often with the fact that at least her body was proportionate to itself. It's just that her proportions were kindly described as Rubenesque and unkindly described as gargantuan. She slid her hands down the flare of her thighs and back up across the vast expanse of her rump. She squeezed both sides, what little of the prodigious amount flesh she could fit her hands over anyway, and felt her fingers sink deeply into her soft cheeks.

 

"What guys would want to grab your ass, Jessie," she whispered into the mirror. She snorted at the thought as she released her grip, causing the flesh of her thighs and butt to visibly wobble. A man would need hands the size of garbage can lids to even grab one cheek properly, she thought to herself. She met her own eyes in the mirror again and gave her reflection a wry grin, at least no one where she was going today would be able to grab a normal-sized butt either.

 

Jessie closed her eyes, straightened her back and took a sharp deep breath then let it out slowly. When she opened them she had reapplied that cheerleader smile, cocked her head to one side causing her brown ponytail to playfully bounce and said cheerfully, "Hello, my name is Jessie Stockton and I'll be your giantess today!"

 

The sound of the front door slamming snapped Jessie out of her reverie and she let out a very undignified little shriek of surprise. Her heart was still pounding in her ears when a lazy voice drawled from somewhere in the apartment, "God Jessie, you sound like a waitress or something."

 

A girls head covered in an unruly mop of curly blonde hair abruptly appeared in the bathroom doorway wearing a mischievous grin, "You know these guys are showing up to fulfill their darkest erotic fantasies, not hear the lunch specials at O'Brien's" 

 

"Rachel, I am a waitress though," Jessie whined, "I don't think I can do this."

 

"Not tonight you aren't," Rachel exclaimed. "Tonight you're a wrathful goddess crushing the life out of your puny underserving worshippers!" 

 

Jessie couldn't help but giggle as her best friends voice built into a dramatic crescendo, "A rampaging sexual Godzilla stomping any boy with a hard-on flat as a pancake"

 

Now Jessie was dissolving into full-on laughter as Rachel illustrated her point by giving her best Godzilla roar and started stalking across her bathroom floor. Another roar punctuated each stomp of her foot as she brought her dirty white vans crashing down on each imaginary man. "Is that what you do when you go, pretend to be Godzilla?" Jessie asked through subsiding giggles, wiping a tear away from her eye. 

 

The mischievous grin returned to Rachel's face, "Nah, never Godzilla, but if it was in their file then hey, it's their money," she said with a casual shrug of her shoulders. "Plus it'd be hilarious," she paused, tapping one finger against her chin and looked thoughtful. "Ok you talked me into it, Jessie, I'm Godzilla tonight whether those boys put it in their requests or not."

 

Jessie broke into fresh peals of laughter at the thought, she did not doubt that Rachel would do just as she said. She looked at her best friend, a slender girl. Short and tomboyish she moved like a manic pixie and wore the kind of casual punky look that seemed to drive boys wild. She didn't bother to wear a bra underneath her skintight crop-top, but her breasts were slight enough to not need one. White and black striped stockings went up to a plaid mini skirt that Jessie doubted she could fit past her calves. Five-foot nothing on a good day, she barely came up to Jessie's armpit. Her freckled heart-shaped face was framed by an artfully unkempt mop of blonde hair and that mischievous grin was already creeping back over her lips.

 

"Of course most of your boys are probably gonna want to be squished under that big fat ass of yours," Rachel shouted playfully. 

 

Jessie felt her mouth drop open in shock at the idea that anyone would want anything to do with her butt and felt her face start to grow hot at the thought of how much larger it would appear to the tiny boys that had chosen her. " Are you blushing," Rachel giggled incredulously. Jessie let out another shriek of surprise as Rachel slapped her butt, her tiny hand all but disappearing into her soft flesh. Her hand was tiny and hard, Jessie rubbed at the sting as Rachel flounced out the bathroom door.

 

"Come on let's go, Jessie," she called from the living room. "These boys ain't gonna squish themselves!"

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter Rachel tries to make Jessie feel more comfortable by sharing some funny stoires of her squishing people.