- Text Size +

Ever since the unexpected accident that occurred yesterday concerning the test subject bypassing the barrier using an airplane, Liz couldn’t stop thinking about it, especially now with a tiny guy being held captive by her. For two days, the unlucky tiny has been a subject of various ‘playful’ tests, from being trapped between a pair of massive breasts to accidentally got sat on by planet-sized, jeans-covered butt. Nobody would understand the unimaginable pain that Mikey had gone through for two days being a chew toy for the gigantic beauty and having no way to fight back at all. Despite all this, he still survives even with broken bones that he suffered all over his body. What was originally a journey to discover the outside world has been turned into a one-way trip to hell, without any hope to be able to return to his own safe home...

***

“We’re reaching high altitude here, a few miles before we’re go beyond the glass wall,”

“How many has been missing now?”

“Around... eight, maybe? If you count that one accident as well... how long has it been?”

“That first plane... about 20 years, I think, and no one has ever returned since. You’re not scared about this?”

“Well, it’s our duty as a recon unit, so... either do your job or serving punishment,”

“That fucking lottery system...”

“Be ready, we’ll leaving Utopia now, crossing the border,”

The black fighter jet goes through the barrier at high speed. In one flash second, the blue sky quickly changes into something else; a grey, concrete like floor, and right in front of them... a dark blue unknown object, round-shaped, connected into a pillar-like structure. Both pilots had no time to react, they’re going too fast in leaving the barrier...

“Unknown object up ahead! Turn! TURN!”

“Too late! EJE-”

***

“GYAAH!”

Liz felt something hits her butt as she busy writing down the log on his tablet while stood looking away from the table, causing her to drop it on the floor. As she rubbed her butt while picking up the tablet on the floor, she saw a burning debris of what presumably a tiny jet fighter, and she quickly understood what hits her on her rear.

“Again?” Liz sighed in disappointment. For a few days, Liz noticed that the tiny society on her table has been focused on something else other than living their own life in their tiny world, instead they’re trying to discover the outside world. Ever since the disappearance of the first ever explorer, curiosity grew larger as Liz fast forward the time, more and more airplane goes through the barrier, only to be welcomed by the unforgettable sight that turned to be the last thing that they’re ever seen. At first, Liz happily ‘welcomes’ every brave pilot that courageous enough to discover her basement while ensuring that they would never go anywhere. So far nobody survives to tell the tale as Liz disposes them in various ways. Even one time a passenger plane actually goes through the barrier in what could only be described as accidental flight. Yet Liz won’t treat them lightly, even if they’re just innocent victims...

Overtime, as Liz disposes every trespasser, she developed something else.

From the first time she tested her warp portal on an unlucky hiker, Liz felt something tingles inside her: feeling of dominance, power over the smaller ones, it’s intoxicating. This only amplifies as many airplanes came out from the tiny world into her basement, especially when she owned a tiny pilot and toying with him as she pleases. What firstly just a simple quirk now has turned into a sexual pleasure, causing her to experiment with the way she played with every pilot that crossed the border. One time she sat on the tiny airplane, crushing it flat under tons of weight alongside with the trapped tinies, the other time she would simply step on the downed jet, flattening the crashed plane alongside the injured pilot. When a passenger plane accidentally goes through the barrier, Liz simply grabbed all the ant-sized passengers from inside the plane without caring that her pressure might squish a few tinies and keeping them on an empty aquarium, should she need to relieve some stress some time later.

It's been three weeks since the Time Table experiment started and 500 years passed by in the tiny city and Liz grew disappointed with them as days goes by. No longer the tiny peoples focused on living in the city, now all that they think about is what beyond the glass wall. This is not the result that she wanted, Liz simply wanted a research about the evolution of human civilization from the beginning of time, yet they betray her intent.

To simplify it: Liz grew bored.

These peoples... they’re pathetic.

They're just humans, after all.

I don’t feel like writing them anymore. All they care about is what beyond the wall.

I had enough...


Liz sat on the couch, dropping her tablet beside her as she breathes heavily, not knowing what to do anymore.

Then what should I do with them? There's no way I'm returning them to the real world.

Maybe there’s no other way at all.

How should I do it?


Drowning in her own thought, Liz imagines various ways that she could do toying with those helpless tinies. For weeks she has been observing them, overlooking their whole city from the side of the table, being taller than the entire city itself, only a few towers that could barely reaches her boobs. The whole time, Liz has been curious about interacting with the tiny city. How would they react once they’re realizing that they’re living in someone’s basement, and a gigantic bored girl always watching over them everyday.

Focusing on the ‘gigantic’ part, she trembles once again, reminding herself that she’s the biggest one here, and no one could do anything to stop her to do whatever she pleases, just like how she treats all that lost airplanes.

Liz stood back up, approaching the table, she is ready to remind everyone in the so-called Utopia that someone is in charge there, up above...

***

Brian and Mara are enjoying their evening break after the whole day hard at work. Gone the paperwork, here comes the tea and coffee under the canopy on the sidewalk.

“Just another day, eh?” Brian just sat on the chair, enjoying the evening wind alongside the warm coffee.

“Nothing special...” Mara looks bored.

“Interesting, though. Ever since that first flight disappearance, insurance demand went up for flight accident,”

“No shit... they’re scared to death, especially after those passenger plane accidentally gone through the barrier,”

“And no one returned... tell me, aren’t you curious what’s beyond the wall?”

“I think everyone in this city curious now, even the TV only shown those whackjob theorist talking nonsense predicting what’s outside,”

“You know, I have my own prediction about this whole outside world, wanna hear?”

Mara just sighed. “...shoot,”

“Okay, these glass walls? I imagine them like an aquarium, and these grounds are just the base for us to build up our own civilization,”

“Whoa, aquarium? Then what about this sky? The occasional rainy weather?”

“Maybe computer generated, like a hologram or something,”

“Okay, that’s already borderline ridiculous,” Mara gave up. “I’m going home, alright?”

“Wait! Here's the best part! This whole aquarium must be owned by a...”

Before Brian could finish his story, something unbelievable happened. Everyone stopped their activity, all head lifts straight up into the blue sky... only to noticed that it’s gone. The sunset sky in the evening quickly replaced by a room-like ceiling. White-painted ceiling, bright lamp, brick wall, the sight cause confusion to arose within the whole civilization. But turning their sight to the south part of the skyline would quickly give them the answer of the whole outside world.

“...giant.”

A figure, larger than anything in their Utopia, stood tall beside their city. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a pair of meteor-sized boobs covered by a purple shirt, hands on her hips, complete with her tight jeans, Liz overseeing the whole land with her lazy expression, now with the whole civilization eyes pointed directly right at her. Soaking up the shocked feeling of the tinies, Liz lazily scanned the city below her, seeing all those froze tinies on the streets staring up at her.

Oh my...

Look at them tiny figures...

Not even bigger than my pinky.


“You have disappointed me with your attempt of crossing the border... don’t you know you’re supposed to live through your life as ordinary as possible within the designated space?”

Liz lowered herself gently, resting her hands and head atop the glass wall, observing the tiny below even closer. Despite their fear and confusion, none of the tinies seems moving from their position as they saw their ‘owner’ gets even closer at them. Despite the calm and gentle expression on the face of the giant girl in front of them, it’s the size that intimidates them to the core.

“Don’t you know what’s gonna happen when boredom hits me?”

Looking throughout the downtown area, a 20-stories apartment building in the downtown area caught Liz’s attention. Slowly, she extends her left hand, dark shadows engulfed areas below her arm as she reaches for the apartment building. The peoples inside the building didn’t know Liz’s intention yet as the giant hand slowly approaches their homes, yet as soon as it registers in their mind, they began to panic, quickly looking for an exit route. But it’s too late, complete darkness envelopes the whole building as soon as Liz gently wrapped her right hand around the apartment building, and...

CRUSH

Without any hesitation, Liz tightened her grip, crushing the whole apartment building alongside the occupants inside her fist. As Liz lifts her hand up, she eased up her grip as hundreds of crushed bodies mixed with rubbles falling down into the street below. Nothing is left from her exhibition of strength towards the miniscule civilization. The entire tinies turned from frozen in place with fear to terrified from witnessing the sight of destruction that the giant girl causes.

“Now that you know the big secret, it’s time for your extermination,”

Hearing this, the whole civilization fell into chaos. Peoples quickly running towards various directions, streets flooded with masses trying to run as far as they could from the direction of the gigantic girl that overseeing them from the south side.

Turning her attention into the only airport, Liz saw many tinies struggles to board the airplanes, hoping to get away from the wrath of their owner.

“Oh, you can’t do that!” annoyed, Liz wraps her right hand atop the airport building, quickly crushing it to the ground beneath her palm like a pancake, flattening miles wide area into the ground along with hundreds of trapped peoples inside. Trying to isolate the tinies from escaping the sandbox, Liz proceeds to scrap any planes that’s left on the runway area. Her right hand looms over the runway like a toy crane ready to pick up any prize below, but instead of picking the prize up, Liz proceeds to flatten the planes to the ground, catching any plane that already took off and scrap it mercilessly inside her grip until there are no planes left in the airport area.

“Where was I?” Liz could see thousands of terrified faces below her as her eyes scanned the whole city from above, ready to unleash her curiosity that she had been collecting inside her mind for weeks now. “Oh yeah... I declared your civilization as a failure, so...”

Using her right hand, the giant girl scoops a handful from the street below. Bringing her hand up in front of her face, Liz could see the tinies struggles to break free from the gigantic fingers that trapped them, while some of the tinies are already crushed into bloody pulp inside Liz’s grip along with some car wrecks that got caught alongside it.

They're pathetically weak, holy shit...

Crushing those unfortunate pilots are one thing, but this is different...

The fact that I could end multiple lives with one single motion is just crazy.


Releasing her grip, Liz lets every tinies that got captured to fall down right into the concrete below alongside the tiny corpses and some debris. No one survives the fall...

Turning her attention back to the city, she saw every tinies began to run away from her direction.

“So that’s how you wanna play, eh?”

Liz lifts her left foot and around four or five houses quickly obliterated as soon as Liz lands her left foot on the suburban area of the table. Houses, cars, tinies are smothered under the huge sole that invades the land of Liz’s life simulation. Lifting up her other foot, Liz steps between the buildings. Despite Liz trying to avoid causing too much destruction yet, her foot proven to be too big to fit in the street below, half of buildings got crushed beneath the naked sole like a sliced cake.

Fragile things...

***

Brian couldn’t believe it.

Only five minutes ago he enjoys his daily intake of caffeine until the humongous figure looms over the entire city, but now he run for his life as soon as he and Mara realized the giant girl’s intention when she utter the word ‘extermination’. Currently they’re hiding in an alley, catching their breath after running for miles.

“Is this... some kind of nightmare...? Am I still sleeping now!?” Mara, clearly scared for her life, putting her hands above her head, still shocked by the giant girl’s actions that she witnessed.

“It’s real, alright... although... that glass wall...”

“You still think about that, moron!?” Mara grabbed Brian’s shirt. “You’ve seen what she’s capable of! She destroys that building like a fucking cracker! That bitch just slaughtered us like an insect!”

“Calm down! I know our situation here, but we need to be calm if we wanted to survive!” Brian released Mara’s grip. Peeking from the alley, Brian notices many people still running through the streets, while in the distance, he saw her; kneeling on all four, eyes on the streets, occasionally drops her open palm, crushing peoples like ants, destroying buildings beneath her knees and hands like it’s nothing. The scene alone is enough to send shivers through Brian’s entire body. “There’s a parked car there, we could-”

“Why is this happening... our city... our lives... all for nothing...”

“Look... I know that we’re trapped, but all we could do now is to survive, okay? We just need to find a hiding place, somewhere she couldn’t find us,”

“R-Right...”

“Come on, let’s...” before Brian could walk, it gets really dark in the alley. Looking up, Brian fell to the ground. A pair of eyes, bigger than a house, looking down at them through the tight spaces between the buildings.

She found them.

“Aw... look what we have here!” the booming playful voice echoes throughout the streets and alleys. Suddenly, her fingers wrapped around the roof of the building near them, before she pressed down, flattening it like pancakes, leaving nothing but rubbles, nothing survives beneath her giant hand. The alley is gone, one side of it is now just an area filled with crushed bodies, broken furniture and debris of the crushed apartment, nothing is left.

Brian and Mara, still shocked after witnessing the gigantic girl’s unimaginable power, didn’t realize that her left hand grabbed them. Both of the helpless tinies are now trapped between Liz’s house-sized fingers.

***

Liz, stood with her knees both firmly planted above crumbled buildings, opened up her left hand right in front of her face, revealing both scared tinies, sitting helplessly on her hand. They're know that their life is Liz’s to decide now.

“You thought you could hide from me?” Liz lightly taunts them.

Brian quickly runs to the opposite direction from the giant face, with Mara quickly followed him, only to be met with hundreds of foot fall from her hand. Brian quickly hangs into Liz’s middle finger as soon as he noticed the high fall.

“Better just give in...” Liz lifts up her right hand. Between her thumb and index finger, a tiny is trapped. “Couldn’t let any of you to spread the word,”

Brian and Mara noticed the trapped guy between Liz’s right fingers, screaming for help, begging for mercy. Suddenly, Liz brought her fingers together slowly, cries of agony grew louder than ever before it got silenced as the man’s body got completely squished when the fingers met each other. Blood drips between her fingers, Brian and Mara is no longer shocked by the whole situation, they’re simply struggle for survival now, trying to find a way to escape the predicament. Before both tinies could make a move, Liz tilts her hand right above her open mouth.

“I’m bored of crushing all of you bugs, why don’t I eat you for once?”

Brian grabbed the giant finger right before he slides down, while Mara hangs on Brian’s waist. Massive pink cave opened wide below them, a portal into the abyss without any way to go back. Slowly, Mara’s grip gone loose, gravity pulled her down gently as she struggles to hang on Brian’s legs.

“I don’t wanna die!” Mara looks down into the open mouth under her. “BRIAN!”

Even if Brian wanted to help her, he couldn’t just release his grip on Liz’s fingers. Suddenly, Mara lost her grip. She slides down Liz’s hand in high speed before finally lands right on Liz’s tongue, much to Brian’s surprise. Mara’s scream for help quickly cut off as soon as Liz closed her mouth, sealing the tiny woman’s fate. Brian saw the whole act in horror, after seemingly sloshing the unlucky tiny around inside her mouth, he saw Liz gulping down the poor woman...

“Aaaah... not bad actually, for an ant-sized meal” Liz opened her mouth, revealing the empty tongue, Mara is nowhere to be seen. Brian could already imagine Mara, alone, trapped inside this gigantic beauty’s belly, only for her to be digested into nothing soon enough...

“Your turn, little fella,”

Hearing the words, it didn’t take long for Brian to quickly gone panic. As soon as he slides down Liz’s hand, instead of entering the mouth, Brian bounces off her chin, falls right into the purple shirt-covered breasts below, somehow surviving the high fall.

“You lucky tiny...” Liz simply sighed. “I’ll let you stay there... if you could hold on,”

Turning her attention back to the streets below, still on her knees, Liz notices a few tinies that instead goes south through under Liz, hoping that she won’t notice them when Liz is busy rampaging toward the northern region of the table.

You think I didn’t see you there?

The tinies are running through the streets, vehicles clogged up the whole district, Liz’s lower legs already demolished rows of buildings on each side. Suddenly, the sky above them got darker and darker, forcing them to stop their run, looking up into the sky... only to see a planet-sized, jeans-covered butt descending in high speed.

BOOM!

Five blocks of the downtown area quickly decimated as soon as Liz lands her butt into the ground. Shockwave sends survivors flying into the air, letting the high fall kills them, be it on the concrete below or even on the floor outside the table.

What's this feeling...

I'm more turned on with each destruction of this city...

Being the biggest in this whole area...

I feel like a goddess.


***

Joe couldn’t believe it.

Ten minutes ago, it’s just another shift for his job as a taxi driver.

Now, all he could see is a huge jeans-covered butt sitting down on a section of the downtown, obliterating everything underneath it, including his own cab, now surely flattened under this unusual sight. Her butt alone spreads over three city blocks, side to side.

Still lying down on the ground, Joe saw the giant girl slowly lifts herself up, her huge rear gently rises up from the ground, replacing Joe’s view from the dark blue denim wall into a twin crater containing barren wasteland...

Looking up, Joe could see a few flattened vehicles, crushed bodies, debris of the demolished buildings stuck on her ass. Looking back down, nothing is left standing in this huge twin crater, everything is compressed into the ground. Buildings turned to rubble in an instant, no vehicles or peoples could withstand tons of weight that fell on them.

It's gonna be a long day for Joe and other survivors near him...

***

“Take that, pesky ants!”

Liz stomps on another area of the untouched downtown section, crushing several buildings and dozens of tinies under her sole. At this time, more than half of the downtown area already turned into wasteland, death toll rises to thousands in under twenty minutes, and the giant goddess didn’t show any sign of stopping with her extermination attempt. Her intention is clear enough for the tinies on the table; she’ll stop when each one of them dies, when she could finally get rid of this failed experiment.

Looking up to the northern section of her table, she saw a green meadow, a forest area of the Utopia with countryside roads. Suddenly, Liz felt a light sting on her ankle, then she saw them...

***

“Uh, sir... I think she noticed us,”

The northern countryside roads are occupied by roadblocks created by the military units of Utopia. Tanks, jeeps, trucks, armed soldiers are firing on Liz, hoping to bring the titaness down before it’s too late for the whole civilization.

“Keep firing! We can’t let her exterminate us all! This is a battle for our survival!”

Even with the general’s encouragement, there is something unsettling when the hundreds foot high gigantic girl stares right at them. Purple shirt, tight jeans, she’s just an ordinary girl... just too big for anyone to handle.

“Move outta the way! We can’t get stuck here!” the escaped civilians are annoyed that all the roads are blocked by the army, creating traffic jam that spreads from the roadblock into the city exit.

“I’m sorry, but we need to repel that giant girl from here. Trust me, she will go down soon enough if we fire at them nonstop,”

“Not to insult or anything, but your bullet and your rockets are just pea shooters to that giant bitch,”

“We’re doing our best here sir, now please stand clear so that we-”

Suddenly, on the distance, Liz drops to her knees once again, crushing surviving buildings beneath her, then she drops her whole body forward, creating massive earthquake as soon as her belly and breasts hits the ground, crushing the whole long road and small countryside houses under her whole body, wiping out the entire traffic jam beneath her. Resting her head on her folded arms, Liz saw the whole army group on the edge of the north part of the table, now right in front of her face.

The soldier who previously had just talked to the civilian in front of him quickly grew pale as soon as he saw Liz’s giant pair of breasts smushed all those civilians under it with no remorse, replaced by the giant form of a girl that they’ve been trying to stop, now right in front of him.

“So... you have the courage to attack me, hm?” Liz scanned the terrified soldiers, none of them dare to move in front of her.

BAM!

One tank dares to shoot right on Liz’s right cheek. Liz felt nothing but a slight tickle. With her right hand, Liz picks up the marble-sized tank, before quickly crushing it between her fingers, barely applying her strength on it.

I need to get creative with this one... I know!

“Anyone else?” Liz drops the flattened tank right in front of them, loud thudding sound could be heard as soon as the mangled tank hits the ground. “My turn then,”

Using her warp power once again, Liz warps every military units into... smaller size.

Right in front of her, is the size-altered army, previously ant-sized for Liz, now they’re barely bigger than a breadcrumb.

Holy...

They're so small on the ground there I could barely see them!


Putting her right thumb above them, Liz realizes that she could just crush them all in one single motion. Dropping it down, sure enough, there’s nothing but a tiny crater on the ground, filled with wrecked tanks, tiny red dots and no survivors.

I got an idea.

If I manage a civilization this small, it’ll be easier to manage.

Even if they manage to escape the table, nothing they could do at all, they’re too small for normal eyes.

SOS phone signal... the time barrier spell could repel it.

No one would escape this basement, that’s for sure.

Bored with the whole playful rampage shtick, Liz decides to just dispose the remaining survivors by rolling around on the table, side to side. Her thighs, belly, breasts, even her face, steamrolls the whole land with no effort, no building could stop her body from demolishing them, tinies simply smushed beneath her mammoth form...

Liz got back up, stepping through the table while examining the whole area. Nothing survives her rampage, 700 plus years of growing civilization got reduced to nothing but barren wasteland in just around 30 minutes. Million lives lost for the sake of extermination, all for their goddess considered them a failed life experiment.

Stepping off the table, the wizard girl decides to put the time barrier on once again on the table, fast forwarding the time a few decades, and sure enough, there is no growth, the barren wasteland slowly got buried on the ground, it’s all just debris now. Even if there are survivors, they could only survive for few years before finally succumbed to their death due to lack of functioning society and starvation. 100 years forward, nothing is left, all that left standing is a tall radio tower that miraculously isn’t got steamrolled by Liz, everything else is just wrecks of a destroyed city.

The extermination program is a success.

“That was one hell of an experiment...” Liz proceeds to leave the room, casually picking up the only left standing radio tower on her hand, considering it as a trophy for her first experiment. On her way up, Liz felt something tickles inside her cleavage. Curious, Liz grabs the tiny invader between her thumb and index finger. "Oh... the one that hides in the alley earlier... whose girlfriend I ate,”

Without consent, Liz stretches her underwear, putting the unfortunate survivor inside her panties, trapping him between her buttcheeks.

“Micro size... I should consider that for the next experiment...”